It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HILLARY CLINTON - Cambridge Analytica Colluded with Russians to Make Me Lose. Election Was Rigged!.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Agreed. As with the "Russian Collusion" saga, Democrats are now accusing Republicans of cheating in their marketing campaigns. In reality, it's like a Democratic mirror. Whatever they accuse a Republican of doing, is something that the Democrat actually did.

Hillary colluded w/Russia on the Dossier.

Hillary manipulated the media and polling companies.

If you had told me 2+ years ago that'd id be this critical of the Democrats and defending conservatives against Russian hysteria, I would have considered you insane.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deluxe

Apparently people cannot think for themselves in the United States. Especially women because they just go along with what their husbands believe and obviously there husbands believe whatever the evil Russians tell them through social media.
It's so absurd it hurts my brain.
You don't understand! They have internalized misogyny... And the husbands have everything from racism to internalized Putin love.../s
edit on 20-3-2018 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The election was rigged you nasty old hag.

It was rigged in your favor and you still lost!

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Ask God why you didn't win.

edit on 3 20 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Hillary's excuse of the month.

She should just realize that the people just don't like her.

I feel sorry for the Democrats. They need some new, younger people who will once again support the working person.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Agreed. As with the "Russian Collusion" saga, Democrats are now accusing Republicans of cheating in their marketing campaigns. In reality, it's like a Democratic mirror. Whatever they accuse a Republican of doing, is something that the Democrat actually did.

Hillary colluded w/Russia on the Dossier.

Hillary manipulated the media and polling companies.

Amazing isn't it?

They are confessing.

Stupid ass repubs don't see it.

The ones that matter anyway.

Democrats in Congress open their book of dirty tricks and throw darts to pick which one they'll claim Republicans are doing.

With the exception of a scant few, Republicans are proving to be spineless wimps.

In many ways, Donald Trump would PREFER to have a Democratic majority in the House and Senate. The first quarter of 2018 is almost over, and the Republican House/Senate hasn't done SQUAT when it comes to significant legislation.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

ODD? Very odd that the one person that she hasn't blamed yet (other then herself) is Soros.

She would need his money if she were to make a 3rd failed run for the presidency.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 01:42 AM
link   
She is grasping at straws, she lost because she did not run a smarter campaign..oh and because she is not very likeable, funny because she lost to someone even less likeable.
I disagree that she is ever going to face a courtroom though..nope, untouchable, not going to happen..get over it.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

ODD? Very odd that the one person that she hasn't blamed yet (other then herself) is Soros.

She would need his money if she were to make a 3rd failed run for the presidency.

Not really, she should still have that juice Haitian money.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 02:28 AM
link   
So, let me get this correct. Folks really don't like this woman?

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wildbob77
Hillary's excuse of the month.

She should just realize that the people just don't like her.

I feel sorry for the Democrats. They need some new, younger people who will once again support the working person.

For #s sake, they never were!

Stop romanticising them racist lying assholes!

Don't forget they are the party of killing women.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: DogStarIn1066

Ya Think?!

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

If Democrats become a majority, they'll raise taxes beyond where they were before the Republican tax cut, and start the process of Impeaching President Trump.

Democrats will get temporary satisfaction from the Impeachment attempt, but be saddled with even tighter personal budgets, due to higher taxes, for many years.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: DogStarIn1066

Ya Think?!

Ever think of what 22 consecutive comments about how much different folks hate one old woman , who is for all purposes gone from your life forever, can do to your brain?

Ever think about how this much concentrated hate can make you a hateful person?

Is this healthy?

Is this making your life better?

Come on folks! Get over the past hate. HTC is gone. Too old to run anymore. She is so last week. Banished.

Go do something fun with people in your life and enjoy.

I ran through this thread, and you all, all agree your hate her. What more confirmation do you need?

I suggest that you get out of the hate and work on making america great again.

This is not only unhelpful, but also unhealthy.

Thanks.

link   

a reply to: burgerbuddy

If Democrats become a majority, they'll raise taxes beyond where they were before the Republican tax cut, and start the process of Impeaching President Trump.

Democrats will get temporary satisfaction from the Impeachment attempt, but be saddled with even tighter personal budgets, due to higher taxes, for many years.

Talk about the Darwin Awards!

2yrs at the most then they all die.

link   
Cambridge Anal is taking credit for giving candidate Trump the "CROOKED HILLARY" line.

Another executive, Mark Turnbull, was recorded saying the firm were behind the 'crooked Hillary' campaign during the 2016 election.

He said: 'The brand was "Defeat Crooked Hillary". You’ll remember this of course?

www.longroom.com... uld-use-beautiful-ukrainian-sex-workers-and-spies-to-swing-elections-is-suspended-from-his-job

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: DogStarIn1066

Now that's funny, and I don't care who ya' are!!

LOL!!

edit on 3/21/2018 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Old Hillster is like herpes.

Just when you think it's gone...it rears its ugly head.

It just keeps coming back to haunt you.
edit on R162018-03-21T05:16:08-05:00k163Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R162018-03-21T05:16:25-05:00k163Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   

March 20, 2018

Hillary Clinton just "brain-stormed" another reason for her humiliating 2016 defeat.

The former Democratic presidential candidate, who lost to Donald Trump, asked whether the Russians were “getting advice” from Cambridge Analytica during the 2015/2016 Presidential race.

Mrs Clinton told Channel Four News: “The real question is how did the Russians know how to target their messages so precisely to undecided voters in Wisconsin or Michigan or Pennsylvania – that is really the nub of the question.
The full whine at: www.telegraph.co.uk...

The "nub" is her brain. I think her excuses have now eclipsed the Clinton "body count"? Hillary should be focusing on preparing to defend herself against the criminal charges that 4 separate investigations will bringing to her life, in the not-too-distant future.

-CareWeMust

The best way for Hillary to prove her case is to show evidence of vote machines which were tampered or otherwise compromised.
Then she would have a good case, except the part about proving who was responsible.

Everything else is just conjecture. Or in her case, RANTING ON & ON & ON & ...

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

She is right, Russia wanted her to lose, hence 17 indictments, and the finding of a multi million dollar Russian business with one thing in mind....Confuse, put propaganda out, get trump elected...Who knows what else went on. After trump was elected, they did everything they could to pit us against each other. Organizing rallies Both Pro and Anti trump.

I still hear people quote lies, Russians put out there all of the time.

edit on 21-3-2018 by kurthall because: fix

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join