It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HILLARY CLINTON - Cambridge Analytica Colluded with Russians to Make Me Lose. Election Was Rigged!.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Hillary almost has enough excuses lined up for a"What Happened II"

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Hillary is trying to become relevant again in an irrelevant party.
Even the most hardcore Libs are starting to say out loud an proud "Hillary , just shut up"

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

originally posted by: xuenchen
My God now she's defiling American Citizen voters again.

I think she might be cracking 😫

Look at what she says when asked about Ivanka being President one day. She can't hide her venemous contempt..the way she said it, the hatred spewed out.

"that's never going to happen" as if an undisputed fact,... and.." we don't need any more inexperienced Trumps in the white house."

video at link

Wow...that is the REAL Hillary on display right there. Just like when she exclaimed to her stormtroopers on video, "Why am I not 50 points ahead!?!".

I saw a Twitter feed of Hillary spewing curse-words better than a sailor could. Was that real, or a Russian fake.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This is blowing up in the UK today - the nightly news made it sound like Washington DC was imploding, that Facebook is shedding 10's of billions of dollars, that this company might be prosecuted under US law, and so on. Major stuff, seems like the firing squad is being prepared, but for who, that is the question. Either Facebook, Cambridge Analytica, or Trump's campaign. And Russia, but heck, they're camped out in the line of fire in recent months. Not surprised that Hillary's having a storm over it, she's got to be loving the attention, and even the very shade of a possible 'validation' of her claims that Trump's campaign was literally as crooked as they said she was...

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   

From your linked article (and quoted by you):

Mrs Clinton told Channel Four News: “The real question is how did the Russians know how to target their messages so precisely to undecided voters in Wisconsin or Michigan or Pennsylvania – that is really the nub of the question.

There's your conspiracy; "How did states with a potentially Democratic leaning rig go for Trump?" Let's also throw in California, Washington State, and Oregon in there too. How did so many people in those state vote one way while the state went to other? Hum, I wonder if she's just mad that she didn't rig hard enough (or was just drunk again. How many times did she "slip" in India during her trip)

edit on 20-3-2018 by Guyfriday because: I used the wrong word, but hey I fixed it so shut up.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I totally agree it really is that simple.
Imagine being less popular than Trump.
That's gotta hurt.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I can't... Even..

Democrats, face it, you lost. It wasn't the Russians.

For the Dems or liberals on here, we liberals need to work on an actual strategy, policy framework, and outreach plan to win. Anti Trump and Russian hysteria is not going to win long term, and it's actually turning off many people including myself.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

The U.K. will come to understand that the Trump campaign was smarter than the dinosaurs that ran Hillary's internet outreach. (And the people in charge of the poorly protected DNC computers, as well as Hillary's home server.)

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Hillary and the liberal media give Americans very little credit for thinking, before making our decisions. In their warped minds, Russians, Facebook, tea-leaves, demanding husbands, and Ouija boards are how we make our decisions.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Or ...the left saw her rig the primaries and got sick of her antics and saw that she was just republican light. So they either didnt' vote or voted Green party. Trump on the other hand, won his primary fair and square and said all the things to excite his right wing base. That's why she lost.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14
I can't... Even..

Democrats, face it, you lost. It wasn't the Russians.

For the Dems or liberals on here, we liberals need to work on an actual strategy, policy framework, and outreach plan to win. Anti Trump and Russian hysteria is not going to win long term, and it's actually turning off many people including myself.

Your sentiments are exactly what I've been saying to Democrats for the past year. Quit being distracted and hateful. Start focusing on finding your "message" for the upcoming elections. You can't win by complaining and bashing. Especially when so many Americans are seeing their quality of life improve under this administration.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Yep. When Trump beat 15...FIFTEEN! competitors in the primary, Hillary got desperate and began to do foolish things, with Obama and his DOJ's help. All for a naught. But the Chickens are coming home to roost very soon.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   

edit on 3/20/2018 by carewemust because: ATS is choking up from traffic at the usual time. PRIME TIME.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Hillary needs to understand she lost because more people hate her than Trump. It really is that simple, but I bet she doesn't want to admit it to herself.

Exactly right. She is incapable of understanding that she lost because people see her as a crook, they do not see her as a viable candidate. But since she feels that she was destined to be the first female president, she can never admit to this.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Dear Hillary,
The Democratic PrImary was rigged. The first debate was rigged. The best possible candidate, Jim Webb, wasn't given an opportunity to speak! He was the best candidate democrat or Republican (!!)
( www.washingtonexaminer.com...)

Hillary, you and D. Wasserman-Schults conspired to prohibit any other democrat a fair hearing --- darn right the last election was rigged.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   

The woman needs to lay off of the vodka for a while before one of her falls ends up with a broken neck instead of a toe.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   
And people tell us to stop taking about Clinton because "shes irrelevant".

Tell it to her..

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   

I don't know about anyone else, but I'll kick in 20 bucks for a fruit basket and a "Thank You" card to Cambridge Analytica and the Russians.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join