It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HILLARY CLINTON - Cambridge Analytica Colluded with Russians to Make Me Lose. Election Was Rigged!.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aegeus
a reply to: carewemust

Will the crypt keeper ever keep her mouth shut? Or will she keep making herself look like a fool?

How come she dont mention Facebook and Obama helping her out by stealing user info?

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

I'd like to revise your list a little, if you don't mind...

1. Misinformed
2. Unpatriotic
3. Russia Lover
4. Domestic Terrorist
5. Enemy of the People
6. Reprehensible
7. Economic Terrorist
8. Regressive

AND...

9. Talisman of Doom
10. Revolutionary
11. Antagonist
12. Insensitive
13. Terrible Person
14. Obsessive
15. Radioactive

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Perhaps it could be that the old coc aine riddled lesbian Arabic witch of the east got hit in the face with a hot bag of nickels and always looks like Stephen Hawking doing a kegstand whilst walking down stairs...me thinks... And her breath smells of Human Abedin...

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

ODD? Very odd that the one person that she hasn't blamed yet (other then herself) is Soros.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   

I am so sick of this...

People talk about Russian meddling in the election like the Russians were physically here on US soil voting for Trump. Sorry, that didn't happen. But a whole bunch of illegal aliens did manage to register and vote without an ID for hillary, but thats beside the point.

All the Russians did was put a bunch of unflattering information about hillary and the democrats on social media. So what? Its not like there was a shortage of anti-Trump garbage out there too. If your vote was swayed by social media memes you probably shouldn't be voting in the first place.

hillary will never get it. She lost because she is a true and genuine troll of a human being. She lost for a variety of reasons, none of which involve Trump. I don't give Trump credit for beating hillary because I believe he won despite himself. The only person who could have sunk hillary that badly was hillary herself. Come on dem's, give her credit for a job well done!

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Yeah, that's what leadership should look like. The best thing the Dems can do is stop the hysteria and take an honest look at mistakes made and ways to improve. Many individual liberals have done just this, but the Party isn't doing so yet at least publicly. And frankly, I'm tired of being at odds with conservatives and the constant mud being flung back and forth. It's exhausting.

It's time to move forward and find a way to work together.

edit on 20-3-2018 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Apparently people cannot think for themselves in the United States. Especially women because they just go along with what their husbands believe and obviously there husbands believe whatever the evil Russians tell them through social media.
It's so absurd it hurts my brain.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Lol! Well played. And good reference. a reply to: Fools

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: Aegeus

Will the crypt keeper ever keep her mouth shut? Or will she keep making herself look like a fool?

How come she dont mention Facebook and Obama helping her out by stealing user info?

HA HA..Democrats start a line of questioning hoping to implicate Donald Trump, and what it leads to is more Hillary-related dirt!

Facebook Chief Operations Officer, Sheryl Sandberg, pledged to John Podesta that she would do all she could to help Hillary Clinton beat Donald Trump.

bigleaguepolitics.com...

If I was a Facebook member, I'd send notes to companies that advertise there, pledging not to buy their products, and explaining exactly why. Started doing that with CNN advertisers early in 2017. CNN's revenues and viewership continue to decline. Nice knowing that my notes to advertisers are part of a war, that's being WON.

edit on 3/20/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: Metallicus

So how does she explain voters like myself who did not, would not, vote for Trump? ...and I decided to never vote for her years ago. About the same time I decided to never vote for her husband.
Same, I debated, I read, I ran these things by my friends (most of whom voted for Hillary). On Election Day I couldn't undertake their prescription to vote for her because of the specter of Trump. I also couldn't do Trump,as I still believe in more liberal policies than conservative. I voted Stein. I don't regret it.

(post by Krakatoa removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

I respect you for voting Stein over Hillary or Trump. You can sleep well at night.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

Or ...the left saw her rig the primaries and got sick of her antics and saw that she was just republican light. So they either didnt' vote or voted Green party. Trump on the other hand, won his primary fair and square and said all the things to excite his right wing base. That's why she lost.
This precisely, plus not a few people here and abroad consider her both a wall st shill and war monger. Finally, the Dems embrace of the more extreme and dogmatic elements of identity politics didn't just turn off many conservatives or moderates, it turned off and continues to turn off a number of leftists.
edit on 20-3-2018 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretsoftheBlueApples
Perhaps it could be that the old coc aine riddled lesbian Arabic witch of the east got hit in the face with a hot bag of nickels and always looks like Stephen Hawking doing a kegstand whilst walking down stairs...me thinks... And her breath smells of Human Abedin...

Like she would let that perv child molester touch this.

(post by tri-lobe-1 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Agreed. As with the "Russian Collusion" saga, Democrats are now accusing Republicans of cheating in their marketing campaigns. In reality, it's like a Democratic mirror. Whatever they accuse a Republican of doing, is something that the Democrat actually did.

Hillary colluded w/Russia on the Dossier.

Hillary manipulated the media and polling companies.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deluxe
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

I respect you for voting Stein over Hillary or Trump. You can sleep well at night.
Thanks, that's ultimately why I couldn't vote for her.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Agreed. As with the "Russian Collusion" saga, Democrats are now accusing Republicans of cheating in their marketing campaigns. In reality, it's like a Democratic mirror. Whatever they accuse a Republican of doing, is something that the Democrat actually did.

Hillary colluded w/Russia on the Dossier.

Hillary manipulated the media and polling companies.

Amazing isn't it?

They are confessing.

Stupid ass repubs don't see it.

The ones that matter anyway.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretsoftheBlueApples

You should produce a YouTube comedy skit around that post. It would be epic!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join