It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HILLARY CLINTON - Cambridge Analytica Colluded with Russians to Make Me Lose. Election Was Rigged!.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
One of Hillary's sore-loser MSM comrades (MSNBC) swears that they've found a connection between Wiki-leaks, Cambridge, Trump, Facebook, and Russian BOTS. I couldn't follow their reasoning for more than 45 seconds. MSNBC is run by nutjobs.

They have it all wrong. Russian bots are actually Google bots and Facebook colluded with DNC ... That is why Eric Schmidt resigned and why is Fckb going down the WS drain.

Spring is here.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Here was the defining moment in the 2016 election. Everything else, real or imagined was just icing on the cake. Hillary defeated Hillary because she spoke her mind and then told the truth about the other half. A moment of sober clarity for both the voters and Hillary herself.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I just blew coffee through my nose reading that.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

She is correct, in fact more could be put into the basket of deplorables than she quoted.

We see posts here from them wanting a civil war in America so they can shoot the libs

we see them posting despicable lies that the NYPD has a video of Hillary Clinton abusing a child

Far too many deplorable actions to mention, and they wear the deplorable badge with pride in their safety zone that is ATS

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   
It was the Russians rigging the election

It was white husbands and bosses forcing people to vote Trump

It was some polling data

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Also, didn't nearly ALL the polling data show Hillary was going to win? From forever up to and even on election day?

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Clinton is lying her snip off.

From 2012

McAuliffe’s database was largely a flop, and only under his successor Howard Dean did the party realize its goal of developing a workable national voter file that presidential candidates and state parties could use. But it quickly became evident that a national party was a poor custodian of such an asset. A list of nearly 170 million adults—larger than nearly all commercial databases except for those maintained by credit-rating agencies—required computing power and engineering expertise that could never be satisfied by party budgets that had been reined by new campaign-finance laws. Even once a list had been developed, those same regulations limited a party’s ability to share its resource with its allies.

On the Democratic side, some of those allies set out to develop their own voter file, outside the Federal Election Commission’s oversight. In 2006, former Clinton aides Laura Quinn and Harold Ickes—among a cadre of old party hands suspicious of Dean and his “50-state strategy”—raised $5 million from private investors, including George Soros, to build a private data warehouse with records for the entire voting-age population. Called Catalist, the theoretically for-profit company imagined itself as a public utility, with less interest in returning a profit to its investors than becoming an indispensable tactical resource for the American left.

Catalist

It was founded in 2006 by Harold M. Ickes with seed money from George Soros. It specializes in microtargeting for Democratic political campaigns.[2] The company was founded as Data Warehouse, LLC.[3]

en.wikipedia.org...

Catalist compiles, enhances, stores, and dynamically updates data on over 240 million unique voting-age individuals across all 50 states and the District of Columbia.

www.catalist.us...

edit on 21-3-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   
pittsburgh.cbslocal.com...

Who cheats?

Oh yeah the corrupt Dems.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

A prime example of those that missed it. To say it another way, you support Trump if you are socially undesirable (racist, sexist, etc) or you feel left out (ignored by the government, poor job prospects, etc).

People embraced the Deplorable moniker, while at the same time understanding that Hillary represented the same government that ignored them. Trump won traditional Democratic strongholds by campaigning on bringing the jobs back, restoring your place in society and the world summed up simply as MAke America Great Again.

Note the video is CNN reporting on a small fundraiser speech. Just like Obama’s gaff of “clinging to guns and bibles” was at a small fundraiser further bringing the point home that Hillary would be no different to the downtrodden than Obama was.

So you were either “with her” or you were “deplorable” and even the people on the fence but still had hope for some change were left with option of voting for the same or going for something different...and that meant voting for Trump. Because Hillary had been a part of the same old government since the impeachment proceedings of Nixon and Trump was not and even opposed by the longtime office holders of his own party. That made for an absolutely incredible endorsement for the downtrodden deplorables fighting the government as best they could.

link   
a reply to: neo96

youtu.be...

It doesn't matter if the Dems cheat to Dimensh B.

They are ok with that because the other team is morally corrupt and need to be killed to save minorities and women!!!

I mean Damn the Republicans are bad but the Democrats are really bad.

link   
..... It's been over a year.

She's still complaining?

It was the Russians! Wait, no..... Its was uneducated people! Wait, that's not right..... It was Facebook! No, that's still not sticking too well...... It was dumb women listening to their abusive husbands! Hold on, maybe not....... I know, it was one of the campaign firms! Yeah, that's it!

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Funnily enough, many did.

If those Russian Bots were sooooo effective, how does it explain away the vast majority of polls proclaiming, not just suggesting, but proclaiming a Clinton victory?

People are ignoring that American voters, despite many of us thinking otherwise many times, have a disconcerting habit of doing their own thing. Tipping over the apple cart, if you will.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

I was actually a witness to that. I remember a County Judge (Democrat) saying that it was just a calibration error. If it was truly a calibration error some Clinton votes should have changed to Trump. If that had happened you can bet the media would have been all over it.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

originally posted by: amazing
a reply to: carewemust

Or ...the left saw her rig the primaries and got sick of her antics and saw that she was just republican light. So they either didnt' vote or voted Green party. Trump on the other hand, won his primary fair and square and said all the things to excite his right wing base. That's why she lost.
This precisely, plus not a few people here and abroad consider her both a wall st shill and war monger. Finally, the Dems embrace of the more extreme and dogmatic elements of identity politics didn't just turn off many conservatives or moderates, it turned off and continues to turn off a number of leftists.

I'm independent, but I don't have a problem with real leftists/liberals or progressives. it's the corporate democrats that I have a problem with. .

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Or ...the left saw her rig the primaries and got sick of her antics and saw that she was just republican light. So they either didnt' vote or voted Green party. Trump on the other hand, won his primary fair and square and said all the things to excite his right wing base. That's why she lost.
This precisely, plus not a few people here and abroad consider her both a wall st shill and war monger. Finally, the Dems embrace of the more extreme and dogmatic elements of identity politics didn't just turn off many conservatives or moderates, it turned off and continues to turn off a number of leftists.

I'm independent, but I don't have a problem with real leftists/liberals or progressives. it's the corporate democrats that I have a problem with. .
Same, I am an independent progressive, in some ways a traditional leftist. It's the corporate democrats who both own the party and I have a problem with. They are basically Republican light. Hillary is a great example of one of them.
edit on 21-3-2018 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Same, I am an independent progressive, in some ways a traditional leftist. It's the corporate democrats who both own the party and I have a problem with. They are basically Republican light. Hillary is a great example of one of them.

To be honest with you, I don't have a problem with an actual conservative either, like a Libertarian or Constitution party. I find them honest and refreshing as opposed to republicans who are just as shady as democrats.

I feel like the only thing seperating Democrats and Republicans are a few catch wards and phrases.
Like Abortion and Climate Change. But if you look back at it...Republicans rarely do anything to stop abortions and Democrats are all talk when it comes to climate change. Sure sign the paris accord but... Know what I mean?

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: Metallicus

So how does she explain voters like myself who did not, would not, vote for Trump? ...and I decided to never vote for her years ago. About the same time I decided to never vote for her husband.

Are you channeling my brain?

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Wish she will just die already.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull
Well that's obvious isn't it. You were got at by Cambridge Analytica. Eeerr, eerr or the Russians.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join