It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Calls Out Comey For Lying Under Oath

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Anyway, Comey is indeed a deceitful leaking liar - put that in your pipe and smoke it mate.

I'm not sure how you can say that logically without a lot more context and information.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   
So all of you agreeing with Trump can point to the thing that he lied about with evidence right? The OP doesnt say exactly what he lied about. It was never proven that he was an anonymous source even though the editorial spin makes it seem like he has been. Should be simple right?

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Anyway, Comey is indeed a deceitful leaking liar - put that in your pipe and smoke it mate.

I'm not sure

I know, it's hard to reconcile being tricked by media when Comey admitted to deceitfully leaking stories to his mate and now we have this accusation by Trump and a story on which Trump accusation is based.

Therefore Comey is a deceitful leaking liar - you being 'not sure' about how I can say stuff is merely the logic side of your brain fighting with the brainwashing.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   
ooops, wrong thread.
edit on 3/19/2018 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

I know, it's hard to reconcile being tricked by media when Comey admitted to deceitfully leaking stories to his mate and now we have this accusation by Trump and a story on which Trump accusation is based.

How can you "leak deceitfully." If what he told his mate was a "leak," it is true. Trump has so abused the language that noone knows what some words mean any more.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

I'm not sure

Therefore Comey is a deceitful leaking liar - you being 'not sure' about how I can say stuff is merely the logic side of your brain fighting with the brainwashing.

Says the guy who believes the President and the White House. Iraq war? War on Terrorism? Watergate? Vietnam? Any of those ring any bells? Can you show evidence of what exactly Comey lied about? Because if you can you might have a better chance at convincing people of your point.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
ooops, wrong thread.

I know! Threads always seem to take the same turn: "Liar liar pants on fire!"

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   

It appears you are making more leaps in logic.

As it stands, my post is true. We need a lot more info and context to come to any conclusion.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

How can you "leak deceitfully." If what he told his mate was a "leak," it is true. Trump has so abused the language that noone knows what some words mean any more.

That appears to be the issue here. Specific words were used. That requires specific evidence.

How people such as the person you replied to can make any conclusion based on information they do not have is beyond me.

But I also find it funny that he talks about brainwashing and being tricked by the media, when that particular member has admitted that they inform themselves through twitter and Facebook posts.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I suspect the IG report will lay out some details that will fill in gaps in the story here.

Honestly, while Trump bloviates over some strange and far fetched stuff on Twitter, he seems to be vindicated when he accuses people of doing things.

Had the FISA court not issued approval to surveil him/his team, and had he not been unmasked, his initial shocking claim via twitter would have fallen flat and he'd be mostly discredited. But that one tweet, as crazy as it sounded at the time, turned out to be true (for the most part...you can debate the word "wiretap", but the gist of it was true).

If Trump would shut up folks might accept what is happening now. Peopl ehate him so much, though, that folks just have to insist he is firing highly regarded FBI agents to obstruct justice.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

pot meet kettle

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I suspect the IG report will lay out some details that will fill in gaps in the story here.

So the specific details are not publicly-available?

I didn't think so. Sad that our fellow members have to jump to conclusions based on their emotions, political desires and partisan douchery.

Honestly, while Trump bloviates over some strange and far fetched stuff on Twitter, he seems to be vindicated when he accuses people of doing things.

Do you have an example of this vindication?

Had the FISA court not issued approval to surveil him/his team, and had he not been unmasked, his initial shocking claim via twitter would have fallen flat and he'd be mostly discredited. But that one tweet, as crazy as it sounded at the time, turned out to be true (for the most part...you can debate the word "wiretap", but the gist of it was true).

Even you have to twist it just a bit to make it fit and cast doubt on your own assertions.

If Trump would shut up folks might accept what is happening now. Peopl ehate him so much, though, that folks just have to insist he is firing highly regarded FBI agents to obstruct justice.

We do not know exactly what the hell is going on here. Were are not in positions to know and we do not have access to the people that would be able to confirm or deny Trump's intent.

It would be wise if we would just sit back and let this unfold without jumping to conclusions or making absolute statements, but it seems many people cannot help themselves.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Can you show evidence of what exactly Comey lied about?

Sure, I love it how your (and your likeminded mates here on this page) liberalism demands evidence and yet ignores evidence all in the one mouthful.

Lets start at the beginning of mid-2016 with his first outright lie, which determined all future comments are also lies.

"Extreme carelessness without intent"

^^ Thats a #in lie - the bitch IS guilty of breaching her security clearance and had full intention to do so, so as to siphon classified information into the hands of her career blackmailers.

Comey covered for her, he's a lying piece of sh!t.

Simple.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   

a reply to: Pyle

Can you show evidence of what exactly Comey lied about?

Sure, I love it how your (and your likeminded mates here on this page) liberalism demands evidence and yet ignores evidence all in the one mouthful.

Lets start at the beginning of mid-2016 with his first outright lie, which determined all future comments are also lies.

"Extreme carelessness without intent"

^^ Thats a #in lie - the bitch IS guilty of breaching her security clearance and had full intention to do so, so as to siphon classified information into the hands of her career blackmailers.

Comey covered for her, he's a lying piece of sh!t.

Simple.

So you do not actually have evidence.

Ok.

Why am I not surprised?

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   

That appears to be the issue here. Specific words were used. That requires specific evidence.

How people such as the person you replied to can make any conclusion based on information they do not have is beyond me.

But I also find it funny that he talks about brainwashing and being tricked by the media, when that particular member has admitted that they inform themselves through twitter and Facebook posts.

Your lack of education and worldly knowledge and lateral thinking skills are not my problem, but I appreciate you dedicating an entire post to someone else to talk about my awesomeness and how it triggers you.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Odd, I dont see any sources in this post... Just a person making a claim not backed in facts.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Your lack of education and worldly knowledge and lateral thinking skills are not my problem, but I appreciate you dedicating an entire post to someone else to talk about my awesomeness and how it triggers you.

Cheers

You do not deny it and never have when confronted about it in the past. You admit to informing yourself through echo chamber social media. That is your problem and you get to own that, whether you wish to or not.

But it's important to note that you still have not provided evidence of your claims. It seems that you are now backtracking a bit, trying to use past examples as proof in this case. Which is illogical.

Sad that someone that lacks education and worldly knowledge, such as myself, can easily spot the lack in basic logic, yet you cannot.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Andy McCabe issued this statement after being given a copy of the home game Friday night. Read this carefully. "The OIG investigation has focused on information I chose to share with a reporter through my public affairs officer and a legal counselor. As Deputy Director, I was one of only a few people who had the authority to do that. It was not a secret, it took place over several days, and others, including the Director, were aware of the interaction with the reporter." Jimbo's already in the hotseat leaking information to a Columbia Law School law professor buddy after he bolted. He said that he removed material from the FBI that the FBI says was there material and not subject to being swiped as Jimmy Boy did. This in addition to Comey saying he never leaked. Uh oh. Cue the Dragnet theme.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I know of nobody who lies as much as Donald Trump. He waxes prolific with lying, and is very skillful at it. He doesn't even bat an eye. He gets away with it only because nobody calls his hand. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: tabularosa
I know of nobody who lies as much as Donald Trump. He waxes prolific with lying, and is very skillful at it. He doesn't even bat an eye. He gets away with it only because nobody calls his hand. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

What is the biggest PROVABLE lie President Trump has told?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join