It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 324
<< 321  322  323    325  326  327 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Yes the good and decent people will definitely kill and hunt down the people responsible over this. Hell militias would volunteer to wipe them out. Not even the military could protect them. There are certain things that can push normal people over the edge. One involves children and the other is *redacted*.

Let's say that again.

The good and decent will kill.

That in itself is disturbing.

Of course it is. This is not a game. This is war on evil in its purest form. Nobody will go to prison when it all comes out. They will either all end up with a bullet to the head and thrown in a ditch somewhere or commit suicide long before it comes out. You will be surprised how many people you thought were good will go down for this.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Hmm. Still no name of the female shooter. Weid because at this point Cruz was all over the place. Ah and btw Mueller told Trump attorneys he is not a criminal target.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Yes the good and decent people will definitely kill and hunt down the people responsible over this. Hell militias would volunteer to wipe them out. Not even the military could protect them. There are certain things that can push normal people over the edge. One involves children and the other is *redacted*.

Let's say that again.

Of course it is. This is not a game. This is war on evil in its purest form. Nobody will go to prison when it all comes out. They will either all end up with a bullet to the head and thrown in a ditch somewhere or commit suicide long before it comes out. You will be surprised how many people you thought were good will go down for this.

Everyone's not gonna get murdered or suicided and/or suicide.

Secondly I'm a long term and in depth researcher that remembers much so I doubt I would be surprised, and who you think I think is good is awfully presumptuous.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Let's say that again.

Tis how we won WWII. May God continue to bless this country.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Boom! Mueller told Trump’s attorneys the president remains under investigation but is not currently a criminal target April is gonna be great.

Special counsel Robert S. Mueller III informed President Trump’s attorneys last month that he is continuing to investigate the president but does not consider him a criminal target at this point, according to three people familiar with the discussions.

In private negotiations in early March about a possible presidential interview, Mueller described Trump as a subject of his investigation into Russia’s interference in the 2016 election. Prosecutors view someone as a subject when that person has engaged in conduct that is under investigation but there is not sufficient evidence to bring charges.

The special counsel also told Trump’s lawyers that he is preparing a report about the president’s actions while in office and potential obstruction of justice, according to two people with knowledge of the conversations.

Mueller reiterated the need to interview Trump — both to understand whether he had any corrupt intent to thwart the Russia investigation and to complete this portion of his probe, the people said.

Mueller’s description of the president’s status has sparked friction within Trump’s inner circle as his advisers have debated his legal standing. The president and some of his allies seized on the special counsel’s words as an assurance that Trump’s risk of criminal jeopardy is low. Other advisers, however, noted that subjects of investigations can easily become indicted targets — and expressed concern that the special prosecutor was baiting Trump into an interview that could put the president in legal peril.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Let's say that again.

Kill'em all and let God sort them out. I've been inactive for a couple days and it seems like everyone gone rabid.
edit on 3-4-2018 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Mueller is working on an obstruction of justice charge. I don't think he can make it stick.

The President was within his rights to fire Comey.

Is V for Vindication? Rhetorical question..

Good news

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Kill'em all and let God sort them out. I've been inactive for a couple days and it seems like everyone gone rabid.

Call me naive but I still believe in due process. I also believe that evil will eventually get what it deserves (call it karma or judgement). I know for sure that the cult would just LOVE for people to get so riled up they shoot around indiscriminately.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Let's say that again.

A lot of good people gave their lives for this plan. People on both sides die and will continue to die. The people we are up against killed thousands of people just to start a war and invade a country. They crash planes full of people to kill a few witnesses. They sell weapons to warlords,cartels and war criminals. They flood the markets with drugs that are more potent and addictive then anything else. They sell and auction of humans of all ages like cattle to a life of slavery or worse. Warehouses full of .....!

Of course i want them all dead. Every last one of them has to suffer what they did to others and worse.
edit on 3-4-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   

I show friends who are parents of small children Elsagate videos without warning. They aren't very trusting of YT after that.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Warehouses full of .....!

Warehouses full of humans, particularly illegal immigrants? To be sold off into slavery, sold off for sex and even sold off as food? We know about it, no need to be cryptic.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   

In September 1998, another ring was raided – what the BBC described as “a larger and more sinister paedophile network called Wonderland.” The network was so named in honor of Lewis Carroll’s revered children's book, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. Carroll was widely known to have a predilection for underage girls and boys, and is now something of a patron saint of pedophiles around the globe. A concerted effort has been made over the decades to cover up Carroll’s pedophilic tendencies, though the truth is evident even in the heavily whitewashed profiles of him that can be found in modern encyclopedias. Microsoft's Encarta notes that: “Always a friend of children, particularly little girls, Carroll wrote thousands of letters to them,” and also that he “gained an additional measure of fame as an amateur photographer. Most of his camera portraits were of children in various costumes and poses, including nude studies.”

Source

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

Warehouses full of .....!

Warehouses full of humans, particularly illegal immigrants? To be sold off into slavery, sold off for sex and even sold off as food? We know about it, no need to be cryptic.

Sorry but in this case you are wrong but it's a start.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

I show friends who are parents of small children Elsagate videos without warning. They aren't very trusting of YT after that.

I watched only short segments of this vile sh!t. All this time it was right under our noses and it's all "legal." So many people flagged those accounts and nothing ever happend. YouTube and Disney are both complicit.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Sorry but in this case you are wrong but it's a start.

Warehouses full of babies?

Full of aliens?

Full of chemical weapons?

Whatever it is...it must be horrifying.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Future proves past.
Several today.
[1 day]
RR.
Military.
Border.
Keep watching the news.
[A]pril.
MOAB.
Q

qanon.pub...

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   
And responding to himself:

>>884736
Coincidence another MSM narrative change upon release of damaging news?
People are waking up.
Trace the background of the shooter.
Focus on Father.
20 years.
Q

qanon.pub...

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I don't think the shooter has been identified yet so Q is a few steps ahead, as expected.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   
[Pope] will be having a terrible May.
Those who backed him will be pushed into the LIGHT>
Dark to LIGHT.
TRUTH.
Q

qanon.pub...

Q seems to be saying P = Pope as this was a response to a comment.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   
>>884833
The "Chair" serves the Master.
Who is the Master?
P = C.
Q

qanon.pub...

new topics

top topics

<< 321  322  323    325  326  327 >>

join