It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 321
<< 318  319  320    322  323  324 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

The prosecutors will start at the bottom and work their way up... but much more quickly than what Robert Mueller is attempting to do.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I just really, really, really hope that the truth gets to be known, no matter who did it. Also that this will be solved in a diplomatic manner.
Russia somehow sounds sincere..like they know they didn't do it.
I might be jaded, biased and quilty of cherry picking news.. blinded by propaganda, but I can't help myself for getting a little jitty when there's this kind of "serious talk" from the neighbors house..
Live in Finland..

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
[Transmission received and acknowledged]

Godspeed.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
We've entered the most important month of the Q phenomenon; the end game. Drop #988 confirms it. We'll know one way or another at the end of this month whether Q is "for real" or not. Whatever happens, it's been a pleasure (I've only made a handful of posts but have read just about everything in all 4 threads - some excellent work by all who have contributed).

Got a feeling Q drop #1000 could be BIG (just a hunch). Good luck everyone.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Not good.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

YouTube belongs to GOOG

Facebook.
Amazon.
Twitter.
GOOG.
………..
BIG problems.
Q

Panic mode? (#956)

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   

What was Disney telling us with Pinochio?

That whole thing with Pleasure Island was extremely darkly plausible, and Film Theory inadvertantly breaks it down very well.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   
These people are stupid. BOMBSHELL: Secret TEXTS Show FBI, DOJ May Have RUSHED Anti-Trump FISA Warrant

Communications uncovered by congressional investigators reveal the FBI may have improperly coordinated with Department of Justice officials in an effort to pressure those officials to expedite a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Warrant on a former volunteer with the President Trump’s campaign, congressional officials said.

Text messages obtained by investigators reveal that FBI Special Agent Peter Strzok and his colleague Lisa Page were discussing the FBI’s difficulty in obtaining the warrant to spy on Carter Page, who worked for a short stint with the Trump campaign. The FBI obtained its first warrant to spy on Page on Oct. 19, 2016, and there would be three subsequent renewals every 90 days for the warrant on Mr. Page.

The communications, which were first released last week and obtained by congressional investigators, occurred roughly one month before the Page warrant was obtained. The communications suggested that there was possible coordination by Obama White House officials, the CIA and the FBI into the investigation into President Donald Trump’s campaign, as reported earlier.
In one of the September 2016 text message chains, Strzok tells Lisa Page about an argument that occurred with former DOJ prosecutor David Laufman. Laufman, who was then chief of the DOJ’s National Security Division’s Counterintelligence and Export Control Section, oversaw the probe into former presidential candidate Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server, as well as the alleged Russian interference in the 2016 election. Laufman left the DOJ earlier this year citing personal reasons for leaving his post, according to news reports.

In the text message, Strzok complains that Laufman told him the hold-up for the application “EDVA is/was the delay.” The EDVA is the Eastern District of Virginia, a court that had issued several FISAs in the early days of the investigation, congressional investigators said.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Oh my goodness. Obama's people must have felt that Hillary was going down fast.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

twitter.com...

Not good.

They'll pin it on a pizzagater or Trump fan who is mad about YouTube censoring their channel or demonetization or something.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Red Room. Still more distractions to come.

edit on 3-4-2018 by Perfectenemy because: no i told you so

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Female shooter deceased and apparently opened fire on her boyfriend during an office party. Bystanders got hit by stray bullets. She fired around 20 shots.

Edit: Of course Nancy Pelosi is the first to politicize it. What a vile woman.

edit on 3-4-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Female shooter deceased and apparently opened fire on her boyfriend during an office party. Bystanders got hit by stray bullets. She fired around 20 shots.

Likely story.

Let's use logic. Why would Pelosi jump to the podium? Creating a narrative. What REALLY happened? Because she's vile? Or damage control?

edit on 3-4-2018 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Oh huh my flag on this thread is gone........again. Well back to 163.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

Likely story.

Let's use logic. Why would Pelosi jump to the podium? Creating a narrative. What REALLY happened? Because she's vile? Or damage control?

Well her #EndGunViolence doesn't leave much room for interpretation.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

Likely story.

Well her #EndGunViolence doesn't leave much room for interpretation.

Yes distract! Good for her, at least someone on that side is trying to fight back. Probably has bigger balls than Obama.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Where do you see red room?
Also nothing in media about pelosi yet...links?

ETA ty j&c

edit on 431818 by Elostone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Elostone

My staff & I are closely following developments from the active shooter situation at YouTube HQ in San Bruno, CA. Thank you to our heroic first responders. Our Bay Area community – and all American communities – deserve real action to #EndGunViolence.

The twit's tweet

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elostone

Where do you see red room?
Also nothing in media about pelosi yet...links?

Not where but why did i write Red Room before it happened. Here is the Pelosi tweet. NancyPelosi

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: Elostone

My staff & I are closely following developments from the active shooter situation at YouTube HQ in San Bruno, CA. Thank you to our heroic first responders. Our Bay Area community – and all American communities – deserve real action to #EndGunViolence.

The twit's tweet

FOX just reported it was a GOOGLE Party taking place @ Youtube.

top topics

<< 318  319  320    322  323  324 >>

join