It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 249
<< 246  247  248    250  251  252 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: nhanon

My research on who Ann Boleyn is, assuming you mean King Henry VIII's second wife, rather than another, living, one:

Ann Boleyn geneaology:
daughter of - Thomas Boleyn, 1st Earl of Wiltshire, 1477-1539 (62),
son of - Sir William Boleyn, High Sherriffs of Kent, Suffolk and Norfolk 1451-1505 (54),
son of - Sir Geoffrey Boleyn, II, Lord Mayor of london 1406-1463 (see City of London thread),
son of - Sir Geoffrey Boleyn I, 1380-1440 (60),
son of - Thomas Boleyn, 1350-1411 (61),
son of - John Boleyne, 1300-1349 (49),
son of - Nicholas Boleyne, 1260-? (?),
son of - John 1 Boleyne, 1195:1255-?
son of - Simone de Boleyne,
son of - William de Boleyne,
son of - Faramus de Boleyne, b.1069,
son of - Godfrey de Boulogne, b. 1060-1100 (40),
son of - Eustace II, Count of Boulogne, 1020-1087 (67), in Bayeaux Tapestry!,
son of - Eustace I, Count of Boulogne, 989-1049 (60), founder of House of Boulogne,
son of - Baldwin II, Count of Boulogne, 976-1033, (57),
son of - Arnulf III, Count of Boulogne, 950-990 (40),
son of - Arnulf II Count of Boulogne, 924-972 (48),
son of - Adelolf Count of Boulogne, 891-933 (42),
son of - Baldwin II "The Bald", Count of Flanders, Artois, Boulogne, and Temois KING OF JERUSALEM, 863-918 (55),
son of - Baldwin I, Count of Flanders, 835-879 (44),

Note that in Ann Boleyns era life expectancy in UK was 34, so above 50% to 80% greater than the norm! (Life expectancy over time map)

Family shield from generation after King of Jerusalm (918) was a gold shield with 3 red circles (Rothschild?):

Family shield from 1320s through to Ann Boleyn:

with eception of 2 generations...where Family shield was:

Some similarities with Rothschild Coat of Arms make up!

Where are you getting those dates from? They are off. Interesting that Anne Boyle is related to the Kings of Jerusalem if that genealogy is right.

The big question is who Baldwin and Godfrei are descended from.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

From this site (geni.com, which came top of search results).

If I had had more time I would have gone to more formal historical institutional sites.

I agree that it would have been nice to take the genealogy further back to Merovingian kings (Jesus progeny?), romans, Pharoahs etc.
edit on 24-3-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: waiver

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Now sit back and watch 'The Swamp' be forced to eat a steaming plate of retribution for creating that POS omnibus and forcing POTUS to sign it for the sake of the military.

It will be good.

GOP and Dem are not your friends. Trump already knows that and still a lot of work to do. Perhaps he should run as independent in 2020 and found his own party.

Wouldn't work. The GOP nominee would siphon off enough votes to let the Democrat nominee win.

......unless Trump picked someone (Sanders) as VP that would do the same to the Dems.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

It's always intrigued me how the Knights Templar would have found any purported treasure in Jerusalem. I've read a dozen or so books about the crusades, just to try and gain insight.

It never occurred to me that Baldwin could have walked in to the Temple and said "I'm the direct descendant of Christ, and therefore God, through the Merovingian Kings, show me to my birthright!". That would have also made it pretty easy for him to be accepted as King of Jerusalem?

A Merovingian linkage would also put in to context the split of the Church of England from the Roman Catholic Church. This started from when Henry VIII wanted to marry Ann Boleyn. It is also when he brought the concept of the Divine Right of Kings into the English constitution.

Imagine Ann Boleyn saying to Henry "I am descended from Jesus Christ and the Catholic Church is doing it all wrong, marry me and give me back control of Christianity. give me back my divine rights".
edit on 24-3-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: Divine rights

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: tigertatzen

Yesterday, I was saying to myself, "I wish Q had not emphasized WEDNESDAY as a BIG BOOM day!" Why? Because nothing major happened on Wednesday, and in my mind, Q's reputation for accurate predictions inched down a notch.

The post were Q mentioned Wednesday was the one that talked about the FBI opening a case on Q regarding the Texas bomber and Q's booms in attempt to shut down Q communications. He said they would fail.

Then on Wednesday the bomber was killed.

This is true.
One of the last unrolled threads I posted...gives a succinct analysis of this point.

Authorities stated they had the suspect fingered for, I believe, roughly 24 hrs. before he was tracked, stopped and ultimately terminated on [Wednesday].

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
......unless Trump picked someone (Sanders) as VP [...]

EUfag wet dream ...

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: JanAmosComenius
In English system you are a Prince when born of a monarch or a crown prince (next in line for throne) but also granted next title down of Duke.

This means that the next generation of princes just become Dukes and are no longer potential future monarchs.

It is like diluting their titles as they get further away from the crown.

Century- old titles are being sold off frequently...and still up for grabs to the highest bidder (literally).
While less prestigious and completely useless...'Knighthood' is still being bestowed on individuals by lower nobility.

I speak from experience.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yes common for centuries to buy lower baronetcys. I guess that was the route for those not fit enough to pull a knights daughter.

However I am not aware of that being the case at the higher levels of Earl, Duke or Count?

ETA I know a baronet pilloried in the MSM for being the laziest in terms of attendance in the House of Lords. He was more interested in flower arranging, designing wedding dresses and dealing in antiques. His baronetcy will not get passed down if you get my meaning.
edit on 24-3-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Good Morning Q-sters
2 things I'd like to mention this morning...the 2nd topic I will do in my next post, because it's a REALLY BIG thing to Understand.

1st - It's absolutely heartbreaking watching this gun march this morning, these kids are being manipulated, thinking they are doing a "Good" thing as the song "Sympathy for the Devil" blasts in the background....yeah, it's a catchy tune, I know.

Two agenda's, at least, happening here.
1. Gun control, weakening the 2nd amendment, discredit NRA, ultimate goal no guns at all.
2. Strengthening the Democratic voting pool on this issue. I heard some kid on The Washington Journal this morning basically saying, "watch out we are all coming of age to vote and that it's the kids job to make sure their parents vote for Dems in the future"...so there you go !

I have some things to take care of before I write my next post, but it's a DOOZY !

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Dear Q,

It is Palm Sunday tomorrow!

Any chance of it being a "Face Palm" day for deep state?

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

You are correct, that is the balance of power inthe committee.

The bill signed yesterday is the fruit of the comittee's efforts.

The job of the committee, now, is to disperse the funds as written in the law signed.

The funds must go to where the law says, and must be funded only at that level.

Further, those funds cannot be slow-walked or withheld unless they are conditional (i.e.-highway funding is withheld until state law sets the max speed limit to 65.).

Withholding of funds was made illegal by The Congressional Budget and Impoundment Control Act of 1974, and is reinforce in case law with Train v. City of New York (1975).

Regardless of the make up of the committee, they need to fund the government to the levels in the bill in a timely manner.

And good morning.

🙃
edit on 24-3-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
a reply to: carewemust

Also, what one person calls a "Boom"...someone else may not see it that way. I desperately want Q to have a sterling reputation for accuracy. Yesterday, I was saying to myself, "I wish Q had not emphasized WEDNESDAY as a BIG BOOM day!" Why? Because nothing major happened on Wednesday, and in my mind, Q's reputation for accurate predictions inched down a notch. 

This I find puzzling. You say you're aware that the booms have more than one possible meaning. Which is true.

So why then, would you place a specific expectation on the Wednesday boom? I could understand your complaint if Q had specifically stated that there would be a big boom definitely happening on Wednesday, and there being disappointment when it did not occur. However, that was not the case at all, from my perspective. So I'm curious how then did that translate to Q predictions not being accurate? As far as I can see, there was no prediction of anything...just different theories on what the words and phrases in the drop might mean.

Your analogy of religious teachings is actually perfect...because those are also open to wide interpretation. Their accuracy can only be determined by the level of belief and trust in one interpretation of something that is entirely subjective and influenced by many different factors. Does that mean that they are all right or all wrong? No...because another person will interpret their truths or lack thereof in an entirely different way.

Have you considered the possibility that you're setting yourself up for disappointment by attaching emotional energy onto one possible interpretation above all of the others?

Good point. I probably expect too much. To me, when Q says "Boom" and gives a day for that Boom, I expect to see something BIG, because Q is affiliated with the U.S. President. But "big" is open to interpretation by each person too.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

What's your point about posting this?
You did watch the whole thing right? I hope you are not trying to imply Alex wants to impeach Trump right?

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   

"Millions of dollars for shrimp on a treadmill"
www.washingtonpost.com... d-it-cost/

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Elostone

Well, that's interesting.

Bolton is CFR - Hired 3/22

Do you have a source for this?
I did not see anything about Bolton being a part of CFR anywhere in your link...perhaps I've missed something...?

www.cfr.org...

"The Lord God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil." - Genesis 3:22

"...and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever: Therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken. So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life." - Genesis 3:22-24

a reply to: WhatTheory

Don't take the bait.

edit on 24-3-2018 by eisegesis because: chumming

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Thanks for the added detail Coram Deo, and Top of the Morning to you too!

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Don't take the bait.

It has nothing to do with "bait"
Just replying to a video with NO commentary.
Not a mind reader. Who the hell knows what you are thinking. :rolleyes:

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

1st - It's absolutely heartbreaking watching this gun march this morning, these kids are being manipulated, thinking they are doing a "Good" thing as the song "Sympathy for the Devil" blasts in the background....yeah, it's a catchy tune, I know.

Is that true, that that song was blasting in the background? I'd like to see a clip of that. Makes sense, sounds congruent.

I makes me mad and sick that at some level those kids who were murdered in Florida formed a sacrificial bid for power with November in mind, and that their fellows are unwittingly serving the place where the left meets the left hand path.

thehill.com...

edit on 24-3-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT Thanks to the information in your post I just went and bought a lordship. I am now lord of Hougun Manor and the cost? £35 yep you heard me £35 that's how cheap titles are going for how absurd!!!

top topics

<< 246  247  248    250  251  252 >>

join