It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 251
<< 248  249  250    252  253  254 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Never doubt that God is very much God and that He is in control, but you can absolutely doubt anything man has put his hands on which would include every single church that ever existed.

Satan has control of this world even if only indirectly (as in he's not actually here and works via proxy), but God has allowed him a lot of free reign. Why? Because we all of us have to be given our chance to choose. Which are we? Sheep or goat? Which shepherd's voice will we hear?

Do we look to Him or stay on this earth in this existence getting caught up in the worldly?

There is reason the seven letters to the churches all talk about challenges that must be overcome in order to come out of those churches and win crowns. Only one, maybe two, were found to be in decent order. The rest had severe challenges that would lead worshipers astray despite being in the church. There are many layers of meaning there if you choose to look.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: MostlyReading

Do they even mention all the suicides because of bullying? No? Figures. How about looking into all the school issues first before blaming guns as the single cause. No wait it's of course easier to just blame the NRA instead. I can't take these hypocrite marching students seriously. Next day some of them will bully another student and the cycle continues but hey guns are evil. Says alot that the same people who "organized" the pussy hat march are responsible for this BS. It wasn't a statewide problem under Obama to prompt protests but now because of Trump it suddenly is a huge issue. What a joke.

David Hogg is just a stupid mouthpiece who can't form a single thought by himself but gets news coverage daily meanwhile Kyle Kashuv gets ignored because he refuses to blame responsible gun owners and the NRA. I know who i would listen too. Infinity has pics of the march for our lives rally and some images are straight out of Nazi Germany. Bunch of morons and they dare to call us sheep.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

David Hogg looks like exhibit one for the bully too if his demeanor in that interview was any indication.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   
It's a mystery as to why anybody would care what a bunch of Tide Pod eating kids say. Yeah, they are the mature one's.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Haha, love it... Pepperoni heraldry!

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

That sounds awesome. sadly i do not think i have enough pennies saved up for something like that. maybe one day lol

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

No. I'm Chef, children, and I'm here to free your minds from this cognitive junkfood.

Chocolate salty balls, indeed...

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Strumpets? hmm Stormy daniels would be funny I like the way you think my good sir

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

David Hogg looks like exhibit one for the bully too if his demeanor in that interview was any indication.

Don't worry, his days in the Limelight are almost over with. Congress will pass some measure to show that they tried, and then move on to more important issues.
edit on 3/24/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: coldlikecustard

That sounds awesome. sadly i do not think i have enough pennies saved up for something like that. maybe one day lol

Thank you, your Lordship.

"Manor of Hougun Top #20 Facts"
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I'm not convinced that he even believes in what he is spouting off. He sounds pretty much like a puppet all the time.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

Hi Loveguy... do you mean when did we decide to start using Magic Squares? If so, it was as a result of dicussion of there use on Chan boards and I created our first version on Feb 22nd. I don't have time to look through the threads to find the post I'm afraid.
edit on 24-3-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: typo

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
The thing about these kids and these marches...

Great show for certain BUT what exactly are they even asking for?

Sure it's great to march against gun violence, nobody wants gun violence

I get it they are against the NRA for not imposing restrictions they approve of.

How can anything be gained if they do not even have clear goals?

What specifically are they asking for? It's never said and I would bet the majority dont have an answer.

So...blindly support the dems, because...bad NRA??

If you are going to organize something this huge at least be clear what it is EXACTLY that you want.

I really do not think they even have any idea.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: ketsuko

So this crowd is pro-NWO then?

And nice "domino theory" you've got there. Paul Wolfowitz would be proud.

You know...I can feel your sincerity in this thread. And I have often agreed with your points over the years, about various subjects. But, i can't help but feel that something is being lost in translation.

Could you maybe articulate your main distinctions in a different way. Help us understand what you are pointing out here?

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

you just created a monster. i will be playing that video now to anyone that is too slow to escape and please i did not earn the title so custard or even Karl will be perfectly acceptable Sir

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: loveguy

Hi Loveguy... do you mean when did we decide to start using Magic Squares? If so, it was as a result of dicussion of there use on Chan boards and I created our first version on Feb 22nd. I don't have time to look through the threads to find the post I'm afraid.

Noted. That works for me, thank you.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Reminds me of the women's marches. Lots of emotion, but what did they want, and what did they accomplish?

At least when African Americans used to hold those huge marches in the 1960s, you knew specifically what they were requesting.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

So basically a magic land close to the Picts that noone knows the location of... a northern Shangri-La!

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   
The latest post from Q on the Great Awakenings board that mentioned the castles is gone.
I wonder if Q removed it or if there is something else going on.
It's probably nothing but thought I would mention it.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: tigertatzen
a reply to: carewemust

Also, what one person calls a "Boom"...someone else may not see it that way. I desperately want Q to have a sterling reputation for accuracy. Yesterday, I was saying to myself, "I wish Q had not emphasized WEDNESDAY as a BIG BOOM day!" Why? Because nothing major happened on Wednesday, and in my mind, Q's reputation for accurate predictions inched down a notch. 

This I find puzzling. You say you're aware that the booms have more than one possible meaning. Which is true.

So why then, would you place a specific expectation on the Wednesday boom? I could understand your complaint if Q had specifically stated that there would be a big boom definitely happening on Wednesday, and there being disappointment when it did not occur. However, that was not the case at all, from my perspective. So I'm curious how then did that translate to Q predictions not being accurate? As far as I can see, there was no prediction of anything...just different theories on what the words and phrases in the drop might mean.

Your analogy of religious teachings is actually perfect...because those are also open to wide interpretation. Their accuracy can only be determined by the level of belief and trust in one interpretation of something that is entirely subjective and influenced by many different factors. Does that mean that they are all right or all wrong? No...because another person will interpret their truths or lack thereof in an entirely different way.

Have you considered the possibility that you're setting yourself up for disappointment by attaching emotional energy onto one possible interpretation above all of the others?

Good point. I probably expect too much. To me, when Q says "Boom" and gives a day for that Boom, I expect to see something BIG, because Q is affiliated with the U.S. President. But "big" is open to interpretation by each person too.

You are absolutely right. That particular big boom matched up to the bomber blowing himself up, and it makes sense that it was the boom in question. However, that would suggest that all of the booms refer to actual explosions as well...or at least something involving an explosive device, on the face of things. And I personally don't think it's that straightforward, although that could simply be my own bias from knowing that all of the drops can have more than one meaning. Hell...maybe I'm the one over thinking and expecting too much!

My very favorite thing about all of this is being able to discuss it with each other and actually learn from one another, while learning about ourselves and how we fit in with the much larger picture. I have learned so much from all of you in my time here.

I don't know if this will make sense, but I will try to articulate as best I can. I feel like the repeated instructions from Q to enjoy the show indicate that there is indeed a plan and it will unfold with or without our influence, just as you said. And our role in this is multifaceted.

We have been out of balance for such a very long time in this world that we've, for the most part, forgotten how to talk to each other. This was purely by design, of course, but the division is so deeply ingrained and reinforced that we are immediately conditioned by it from the moment we are born into this world.

Q doesn't need to tell us what is happening...certainly the energy we raise is profoundly important, but we don't need to figure out how to win the battle that's going on right now. The plan has been in the works since long before we became directly involved, and would be still if we never knew about it at all.

We're here because once everything is finally said and done, people are going to need to learn how to talk about it with one another. Our division has caused a complete communication breakdown and is one of the leading reasons why the cabal has maintained power for so long. If we're living in a fast food mentality, getting everything in snippets and highlights rather than discussing all available possibilities, we're less likely to notice # that we really should have been noticing.

Yes, we definitely want the bad guys punished and more importantly, stopped from continuing to do what they've been doing. But our role is not to facilitate the accomplishment of that. Our role is to take up the crumbs and make bread...to feed the people afterward.

If someone is lost in a desert for weeks, starving and thirsting to the point of near death, the very last thing you want to do is give them a big steak dinner and a gallon jug of cold water. It would send their weakened, confused body into a state of shock, and everything would just come right back up again, further taxing and weakening it.

What you want to do is slowly acclimate their body to a state of homeostasis...of balance. Get them used to taking in nourishment again, so they can actually absorb the nutrients and heal, recover.

And just as no two bodies will recover in the exact same way at precisely the same rate, no two people are going to process such a shocking level of truth the same, either. But because we've got such a diverse group of people here, there is something for everyone...you might say something within these pages that one person can relate to in a way that is meaningful and truthful to them, and someone else will better relate to a different perspective from another person.

It's really a beautiful synergy. Q drops crumbs, and we pick some up here while others are picking them up elsewhere, and our combined efforts turn into bread of all flavors and varieties, so there is nourishment for anyone who is seeking it...no matter what perspective they may view things from.

We have created something so amazing here, just in our little threads alone, that people feel the desperate need to barge in and cling like dingleberries for pages at a time just to try and spoil it in any way they can.

Just think about that for a second. We are doing such important work that other people are willing to spend hours at a time on the internet, making fools of themselves, harassing people who they do not know and probably will never even meet, for having a discussion...on a discussion forum.. And thousands of people are watching their desperate, obvious overreaction; confirming by it, actually, that we are indeed revealing damning truths here, and people should keep paying attention.

You bring a healthy dose of valuable grounding energy here in the way that you question things. I hope you realize that. We all have varying degrees of emotional attachment to unfolding events, and assign expectations accordingly. It is easy to get caught up, and forget to remain objective.

But while I don't share your particular impatience and frustration, you gave me insight into a different perspective and compelled me to reexamine my own approach. And you did it in a way that invited discussion and opportunity for understanding, which is going to be extremely encouraging for people out there who are trying to find a way to navigate this path without fear of losing their sense of individuality or inherent belief structure.

Synergy.

new topics

top topics

<< 248  249  250    252  253  254 >>

join