It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 253
<< 250  251  252    254  255  256 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Lets put 2+2 together shall we . Soros has the funding and the networks in place to move large segments of the population .Now lets add FB Twitter and Google data and make it aviable to a Cambridge Analytica

Yeah. I fully believe it is probably Soros.

Would be nice to somehow get evidence to confirm!

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Not really, the posts there are up to number 461 and there's only 3 posts on it. He did a massive wipe back several weeks ago and since then he regularly deletes posts off his board once the archives pick them up I think.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhatTheory
Perhaps someone who speaks legal jargon can translate.

Text of a Letter from the President to the Speaker of the House of Representatives and the President of the Senate

One translation is it means basically that Trump can use the 1.3 Trillion dollars from the Omnibus bill and use it anyway he wants.

First referance from the Letter: H.R. 1625: Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2018

Sec. 7058. (a) (b) (c)[omit]

(d) Repurposed Funds.--(1) Of the unobligated balances available
under the heading ``Bilateral Economic Assistance'' in title IX of the
Department of State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs
Appropriations Act, 2015 (division J of Public Law 113-235)--
(A) $35,000,000 shall be made available for the Emergency
Reserve Fund…[]
(B) $100,000,000 shall be for programs to accelerate the
capabilities of targeted countries to prevent, detect, and
respond to infectious disease outbreaks; and
(C) $10,000,000 shall be made available for support of a
multi-partner trust fund or other multilateral efforts to
assist communities in Haiti…[]

(4) The amounts repurposed under this subsection are designated by
the Congress as an emergency requirement pursuant to section
251(b)(2)(A)(i) of the Balanced Budget and Emergency Deficit Control
Act of 1985 and shall be available only if the President subsequently
so designates all such amounts and transmits such designations to the
Congress.

The second Reference in the letter: BALANCED BUDGET AND EMERGENCY DEFICIT CONTROL ACT OF 1985--(Part C)

Sec. 251 Balanced Budget and Emergency Deficit Control Act... 6
(b) ADJUSTMENTS TO DISCRETIONARY SPENDING LIMITS.—

(1) CONCEPTS AND DEFINITIONS.—When the President submits the budget under section 1105 of title 31, United States Code, OMB shall calculate and the budget shall include adjustments to discretionary spending limits (and those limits as cumulatively adjusted) for the budget year and each outyear to reflect changes in concepts and definitions. Such changes shall equal the baseline levels of new budget authority and outlays using up-to-date concepts and definitions, minus those levels using the concepts and definitions in effect before such changes.

the adjustment shall be the total of such appropriations in discretionary accounts designated as emergency requirements or for Overseas Contingency Operations/Global War on Terrorism, as applicable.

Basically, it looks like Section 7058(d) of the Consolidated Appropriations Act (signed yesterday by POTUS), has a provision that allows the funds in that section to be redirected by POTUS and Congress to Support onging efforts in the GWOT, or to help balance the budget.

This only my interpretation of what the Letter is saying. I do not believe this gives POTUS carte blanch to do whatever he wants to do with the appropriated funds.

Logically, there is no way that a bill that was written by, and voted on in the affirmative by a good mix of D's and R's in congress, has written into it a provision that says that all 2000 pages of appropriations will be allocated at the whim of the exectutive branch. It appears that there are limited opportunities for part of what has been appropriated to be moved around and used for other things, and this is what you are seeing with this letter, and probably other letters.

With Trump emphasizing that the boarder wall is a national security issue, I would say that there is hope that there are enough small amounts of money that can be redirected to a single fund that funds the wall. The pennies add up, and this is me thinking out loud, but it wouldn't surprise me if the white house council is combing through this bill to find those provisions that alllow redirection of 10% here and 5% there at the behest of POTUS.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   
ANOTHER excellent unrolled thread for those who enjoy excellent unrolled threads:
threadreaderapp.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Academy of Motion Pictures chief denies sexual harassment allegation: report

mobile.reuters.com...

Annnnd another.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
ANOTHER excellent unrolled thread for those who enjoy excellent unrolled threads:
threadreaderapp.com...

If that actually plays out ... it leaves the DACA kids out. to. dry.

I perceive a great disturbance in the force.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: ketsuko

So this crowd is pro-NWO then?

And nice "domino theory" you've got there. Paul Wolfowitz would be proud.

Pro-NWO? Hardly. It means my death for one thing. I can't/won't turn my back on God for my life.

But at the same time, faith says it's inevitable sooner or later. What we do here I hope will stave it off for a while longer.

"New" World Order is a misnomer.

That's just what "They" call it. They the Power Ruling Elites, the robberbarrons, their stooges and minions in politics and media.

OLD World Order would be a more relative term. It had many other names, some call them The Powers That Be. They're the true "Patriarchy", although people that use that term have been hoodwinked by Them to not look so high up, but rather at their fellow commoners (of the "white variety").

These people arent loyal to the United States, or white people, but instead only Them, their kind, their designs.

They more or less OWN the "Two party's", the MSM, the banks, Wall Street, the Military Industrial Complex, and so on. They are the true "Deep State".

Their designs are of domination. The United States is the feather in their cap; their primary vehicle for total global domination.

They are monopoly men. Some have even called them the "Masters of the Universe". Surely they get off on being about as good as such for all intensive purposes.

Their general logic is to eliminate competition. This logic goes beyond mere corporate strategy. We see it all all levels of the 'social pyramid'. Its why inflation screws the people at the bottom the hardest, the further down from the top (where they dont feel it in the slightest) of this social pyramid the hardest inflation and the like screws the people at each level. We see it in other ways as well, such as the dumbing down of everyone especially commoners via public schools.

We're also starting to see the new trends of tech based exceptionalism. Transhumanist augmentations that is. Now in their primary domain societies we will pound for pound be better off than those on the outside. Being left in the dust wont even give justice to how intense this promises to play out for places like Africa. Yet you can bet your life it'll mostly be the stuff of the elites, the 1%ers. And when the adults start augmenting to compete in the workplace, and their kids in school, it'll truly be the stuff of They Live. Where we can already see mass economic warfare being waged against We The Little People, which I argue is to prevent us from participating. Their ultimate goal being tech immortality, where obviously all 7 billion of us cant all get to be "immortal". So that's a "big problem". To me its obvious, plain as day even, to be their biggest obsession. Which is everyone else could get past all the BS diversion such as abortion, and identity politics, and petty scandals, and so on like Neo-McCarthyism, everyone else could see it to. Its easy, actually, when you realize that the same universities indoctrinating the SJW Generation are the same ones in direct cahoots with the Silicon Valley Tech Giants (whom are already infamous for their SJW's Agenda roles).

The same universities that do all the AI / transhumanist types solicitiations for DARPA. DARPA the military budget black hole operation (not to mention NASA, NIH, and so on). Whats that $10 TRILLION missing since 9/11? 9/11 when they started all the overt AI / transhumanism projects at DARPA (to stop "jungle gym training camps terrorists"). The military that traditionally has been their vehicle for global domination, is also their vehicle for unbridled global coercion and domination, is also their vehicle to develop their god techs on our dime.

All in the name of military imperialism. All to stop these big "threats", which if you look beyond the MSM propaganda, and the full histories of each case study, its plain as day it was "US" that trolled each place into the wars to begin with. This week its North korea. Next week its Iran. Last week it was Syria, and Iraq. Funny theres a short list of nations that didnt bow to the ROuthchild type central bankers, and those were the ones named by Bush as the "Axis of Evil". And where has all the attention been? Precisely those places, even though the same excuses for having to go to war with each of them could be found in plenty of other places.

And the "right" just suck it all up, all the war propaganda even when its the liberal media delivering it. So while the "left" are minions for the "NWO" in their own ways, so are the "right" in theirs.

Just two different paths to the same endgame: the extinction of Homo sapiens. Note this is the open agenda, although Their open agenda it about that coming about via transhumanism Human 2.0. Of course I argue that on this trajectory they have us all on, the literal outright extinction of "people" QUITE POSSIBLY in our lifetimes is the more likely outcome as long as everyone keeps chasing the events the MSM tells us to follow, keep marching on with sociopathic groupthink, keep ignoring all these topics, keep being at the ready for barbaric backwards warfare, and so on.

And we're just out of time already. At this pace that is. And that's why seeing people, activist types especially, have their time wasted chasing waterfalls just makes me crawl out of my skin. This snip its Their RELIGION. They're chasing their "promised land". They wield bombs in its pursuit. They've stooped to mastering the Nazi propaganda / brownshirts / identity politics playbooks to divert and divide us all. This snip isnt a game! Meaning we just dont have time for them if we care about anything anyways.

So run tell all that, Q. Should make one hell of a cypher to squeeze it all into one tweet.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

Proof: i.magaimg.net...

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

It's not in the open yet. Until then, there is hope. So long as they operate in the shadows and leave the illusion, they are not fully in control.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Which part isnt int he open yet? Just because the TV doesnt constantly bombard US with it doesnt mean its not out in the open. I've got 12 years of pieces I've done, their own videos and such I've dug up, just on the tech transhumanism stuff alone.

The warmongering stuff wide open.

The banksterism / econmic warfare stuff now that has been "in your face", although not with full context not by the "news".

People have to lookbeyond what the hyponotube does talk about. In fact, the general rule is, the stuff they're carrying on the hardest about is what most to ignore. But nobody seems to. Instead, even the "groups" that speak out against the MSM mind games it seems still only seem to put their energies into the stuff the MSM's (which includes Fox) TUNNEL VISION BS.

Other than the end game tech stuff that just isnt ready YET (at least that we know about), the NWO" is here, its been here, its raised all of us and our parent from cradle to grave with indoctrination propaganda BS. More and more it blossoms, but its the same old Old World Order. Their corporatocracy is global, aside from a few rogue state holdouts like NK & Iran anyways. Sure ore and more they keep passing new laws and bills to solidfy their business as usual BS, and further concentrate power in ironclad "official" terms, but they've had the power all along. The power and the money for all intensive purposes, which is why it is they'd risk showing their hand the way they did coming for little peoples money above and beyond the norm during the "Great Recession". You wont even see the question begged in the "news", or anywhere on TV for that mater, ever, but in my previous post I summed it up.
edit on 24-3-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

Has anyone even considered that's for commoners?

I can think of bill after bill, since Dubya, about making American citizens of the "patriot" varieties out as "enemy combatants".

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

That was well put.. But for someone who has ignorance in their id, you sure seem to be ignoring the well over 900 q posts, and all of the threads here with over 300 posts JUST on ATS... all where people have discussed all of what you said.

So keep up with your smart ass remarks like the last mini paragraph there.. We all see your ignorance blaring, and are all laughing at your contradictions..

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: 40CalTone

If only you realized I'm the first person (ever) to break the Google developing massive artificial intelligence story.

That I was gung ho exposing DARPA AI tech YEARS before even Alex Jones would touch it. Before David Icke ever mentioned it. And not just talking about it, but literally proving it.

People still arent ready to get serious about all that, but me, thats like all I'd ever talk about. Try being ahead of your time for a decade, at the peak of the Era of Diversion.

Where was Q? Oh, that's right, Q is the CIA or something along those lines. Probably making a great living bumping elbows with the people making the stuff that I'm talking about being what really matters / running the wars / working with Al Qaeda / running the international drug trade (which as far as I know has hardly been touched by "Q" despite being at the center of every issue besides maybe abortion). Where for me, I've lived an insufferable life as a result of my activism.

Mine goes back to 2005. Over half of those years completely dedicated to the effort; round the clock; threw my life away for it all. How far does yours?

While Q keeps telling us to watch the news, about every time I try to have a look at the noise. So yeah I get offended.

Q talks about transhumanism? Artificial General intelligence? Power Elites and their open immortality agenda?

I'D SERIOUSLY LOVE TO SEE THE POSTS ABOUT THAT STUFF.

Do they exist?

You tell me.

Meanwhile, if you wanna have your mind blown by a body of work, dig into mine. And I did all that, on my own dime, to create the ultimate set of guides for getting down to business and cutting thru all the BS, to COMPLETELY understand the topics, we've all been brain bombed away from understanding our whole lives. It took me years to work out all the details, do the articles / guides / VIDEOS, all so newcomers and seasoned types alike could in one sitdown come out knowing what taken me years to piece together with intense focus and driven methodology.

You wanna play cross word puzzles about tongue twisters? Good for you. You wanna have it all laid out, full multimedia presentations, to where you understand it enough to explain ti to people/ deprogram people. PIECES YOU CAN ACTUALLY GO AND SHOW PEOPLE. With no BS guessing games? Well I'm your guy. I throw my self on the grenade endless so everyone else dont have to. And I dont want praise, just people take the materials and get them out there. That's why I've been down here in the ATS debate trenches these years, with the regular people, instead of acting all high and mighty too good for everyone like all the "celebrities" that get all the adoration. I now I tend to rub people wrong. And theres not time to give massages. Come see all the images of bomb splattered children and such as I have, and see how nice you are afterwards. See how much war drum banging BS you'll have any tolerance for.

You've all said Q works for intelligence agencies, the White House, etc. Well that whole industry guess what they do for a living. I've actually been bending over backwards to give Q a chance, and everytime I ask the whole board specific posts Q does on specific subject it seems I'm either ignored or I'm told to read the 800 pages of people trying to guess what all the babble means, and the page after page of trolls derailing the thing, and so on. I DONT HAVE TIME FOR THAT MUCH BS. If you do, or think you do, good for you. I've paid my effing dues. And I "fought; for Trump as hard a any human being possibly could. So I have as much a right as anybody to be critical of everything going down in DC. And I insist its up to people like us to be critical of it all. Otherwise we're sheep and we'll be run over roughshod. Because thats how politics and politicians work when they know theyve got you by the mental balls.

Q gives you this:

IIB gives you this.

I did that in about 5 complete days. Now imagine me working on this stuff for over 5 complete years. And not on the taxpayers dime either.

Argh i took the troll bait. I really outta stay out of this thread while drinking.

edit on 24-3-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   

PLEASE.

Ignore IIB and all detracters from the subject of this thread.

PLEASE.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

What is the subject of this thread?

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   

You are amazing, I give you that. I applaud your hard work and dedication. I do. I will look into your work as many more have and will.

But again, your blaring ignorance is turning so many off.

You are saying that no-one BUT YOU... in existence is ready to get serious on these issues...

That is blatant ignorance in your part.

I have read all of your stuff here.. you do have great messages but if you left out the "U know it all and no-one else here knows anything" stuff. You would reach a LOT more people here. If that is your intentions to spread your work and knowledge, then I hope you take a little advice. I know I, for I've, would love to continue to learn from you.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Blatent ignorance of what?

Code talk? Everyday new codes for everyone to TRY to figure out, with no monthly 'answer sheet' so people can back and see how much they got right last month? He should charge for such a thing, and then this scheme truly would be model precisely on the "Freemium" game model South Park explained oh so well.

LOL

Thats called a joke.

This whole thing is supposed to be a spring board to hash out ideas / constructs / issues, right? I bring stuff in *some of it exclusive* lay it all out detailed yet concise, and I was met with complaints?!?!?

Whatever dude.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Sorry, my intentions are not to instigate or clutter all of your work. I wish to recruit... iib sounds like they could be an intelligent human being. And from their statements, it seems they should be on the same team as Q...should be working with, not against... at least they want the same end game or outcome it seems.

Power in numbers, that's part of the battle cry of q movement right?

they should be able to share their work, but if they could adjust the attitude I think they could be an asset here.

Just my opinion.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   

I am IIB. Just me. I'm just buzzed up dont mind me.

new topics

top topics

<< 250  251  252    254  255  256 >>

join