It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 252
<< 249  250  251    253  254  255 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Of course they don't. That's why they're what were called useful idiots. They aren't thinking; they're feeling. Their egos are getting stroked and they like it, so they march around feeling all important and good about themselves. They have their very Lifetime TV drama going on and they're saving the world. They're smarter than their parents! Just like on TV ...

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhatTheory
The latest post from Q on the Great Awakenings board that mentioned the castles is gone.
I wonder if Q removed it or if there is something else going on.
It's probably nothing but thought I would mention it.

Still there on my link

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
The thing about these kids and these marches...

Great show for certain BUT what exactly are they even asking for?

Sure it's great to march against gun violence, nobody wants gun violence

I get it they are against the NRA for not imposing restrictions they approve of.

How can anything be gained if they do not even have clear goals?

What specifically are they asking for? It's never said and I would bet the majority dont have an answer.

So...blindly support the dems, because...bad NRA??

If you are going to organize something this huge at least be clear what it is EXACTLY that you want.

I really do not think they even have any idea.

It's about maintaining the hive mind effect. That's what "collectivism" is all about: the effects of the raw seething crowd on the subjects within it. In groups we lose individuality. Groupthink is the most bonafide "Mind Control" known to man. Which is why the Democrat's in particular came out with bare knuckle Identity Politics the past decade (pretty ironic as they literally stole the Nazi Social Engineering Playbook to do it). And when you look there you'll find the same thing you're begging the question about: what is ever their goal(s)? When you look at the SJWhatever Movement scene, never are there to be found achievable objectives. In fact, they had gotten their bucket list (gay rights, trans preferential treatment, black president, total social engineering control of every category of institutions, etc) and they literally started rioting 'in response'. When you look at Crowd Psychology (a very specific subset of Social Psychology), that the 'candy' being 'handed out' isnt objectives but instead pure outrage, its pretty obvious these constant marches are all about pure collectivist hivemind fervor rousing. Hell, I did a thread in 2016 when there was still time saying 'if you wanna save the black people then go 'occupy' the White House make Obama end the War on Drugs on his way out'. I dont think a single "liberal" ever did respond to it (to this very day).

And in that vein, this should be a real eye opener if you've never seen it:

SEE ALSO: Gustave Le Bon: Crowd Psychology

edit on 24-3-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jusvistn

The latest post from Q on the Great Awakenings board that mentioned the castles is gone.

Still there on my link

That is NOT Q's Great Awakening board.
The board you are looking at retrieves the posts from Q's board. You are looking at basically a archive.

On the source board, it's gone.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

I appreciate your hand shake. After that post -I think- I went on to clarify what i was getting at in that post. [click the 'posts in this thread' under my avatar stuff] In that vein I ended up doing a thread last night. Was a drinking night so you'll have to bear with me on my activities yesterday lol.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Perhaps someone who speaks legal jargon can translate.

Text of a Letter from the President to the Speaker of the House of Representatives and the President of the Senate

One translation is it means basically that Trump can use the 1.3 Trillion dollars from the Omnibus bill and use it anyway he wants.
edit on 3/24/2018 by WhatTheory because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

It's what I've been saying.

They can't get the workers' revolt, so they've changed it into a social movement. Anything perceived as majority must be evil, oppressive, and bad and must be changed in order to free the collective minorities because that's the only reason they are minorities.

So they march and scream and howl for nothing more than change for the sake of change without questioning it or if the "change" they actually get will actually be better.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Well...isn't that interesting. About that tune...

...for allegedly dabbling inSatanism[4] (their previous album, while containing no direct Satanic references in its music or lyrics, was titled Their Satanic Majesties Request), and "Sympathy" brought these concerns to the fore, provoking media rumours and fears among some religious groups that the Stones were devil-worshippers and a corrupting influence on youth.[4]

...lyrics focus on atrocities in the history of mankind from Satan's point of view including the trial and death of Jesus Christ ("Made damn sure that Pilate washed his hands to seal his fate"), European wars of religion ("I watched with glee while your kings and queens fought for ten decades for the gods they made")...

The song was originally written with the line "I shouted out 'Who killed Kennedy?'" After Robert F. Kennedy's death on 6 June 1968, the line was changed to "Who killed the Kennedys?".[5] And the answer is "when after all it was you and me",

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Ah, yes, that song is sometimes featured on lists of rock songs with Christian themes, not because singing about the Devil is Christians, but because one is supposed to view it as a cautionary tale and reminder.

I wonder if anyone ever thinks about the Kennedy line myself.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   

The 8chan board is saying Q deleted it.

That is very curious, isn't it.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Oooh...that is very interesting!! I have always been fascinated with the royals. I absolutely idolized Diana as a kid. I always thought HRM to be more than a little creepy...that little chirpy, wavering voice is especially disturbing now that she's an antique.

You know...she looks very old and extremely frail in that photo. She's all shriveled and shrunken. All except for her eyes. I've read some pretty freaky stories about that lady, and if I study photos of her face and those crazy looking eyes, I can easily envision what they're describing.

There's this sort of mad cunning lurking in those peepers. Very similar to Charles Manson, actually. Who also got old and frail and shriveled, but those eyes never lost that weird psychopathic shine. I wouldn't have wanted to be alone in a room with him.

Wouldn't want to be alone in a room with HRM either. If her face suddenly did something scary, I'd probably have to be locked in a padded room for a while afterward. That would be the fastest nope anyone has ever seen.

Edit: Yikes...let me just link that instead. Didn't realize what the cover shot said, my bad lol...

youtu.be...
edit on 31185America/ChicagoSat, 24 Mar 2018 17:18:47 -050031pm3182America/Chicago by tigertatzen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MostlyReading
Also, before anyone calls me an "EUfag" and tells me to shut up cause not American, please be aware that I am a "Norwfag" and my country is not even a member of the EU. Thank you in advance for being accurate in your "fag" calling, if that is how you prefer to adress people.
-

Easy, called myself EUfag ... as citizen of member state I (hopefully) can do it ... or not? Who knows what is PC enough.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
OK Gang....Wow, where to begin without adding unnecessary verbiage...
Yesterday Rosinitlate posted a link to an old ATS thread named " All Roads Lead to Rome " it was written in Dec.2010, 3 months before I joined ATS in 2011 ( btw 3-27 will be my 7 yr. anniversity on ATS and 7 mns. since Matt died
)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yes, that thread is one of crown jewels of ATS. In last months I have feeling I should read it again.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: JanAmosComenius

I don't care one bit about what is PC or not. PC has gone bonkers, bananas, crazy. The latest I heard is that in Canada it is now offensive somehow for certain officials to use the words "mother" and "father". I am just waiting for the word "human" to be replaced by the obviously lesser sexist word "huperson", I'm sure it's only a matter of time.

Call me whatever you like. I was just having a bit of fun.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: coldlikecustard
a reply to: IAMTAT Thanks to the information in your post I just went and bought a lordship. I am now lord of Hougun Manor and the cost? £35 yep you heard me £35 that's how cheap titles are going for how absurd!!!

That's how I became SIR TAT.

I thought it involved a goat, Gunther, 3 idiots, a shovel, and a cat named Cleo.

Huh.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Thanks for all replies re SJW useful idiot protesters.

I shouldnt even bring it up it's always such a heated topic and serves it's purpose of polarizing.

Not here though

It would be interesting to find out who funded all of these kids to get there.

Also it is, I believe, Q related as this army of SJW useful idiots are one part of the deepstate, mockingbird, Democratic, clown apparatus...Pretty sure. Even though they probably have no clue they are being used this way. Except, perhaps a few key players.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Text of a Letter from the President to the Speaker of the House of Representatives and the President of the Senate

One translation is it means basically that Trump can use the 1.3 Trillion dollars from the Omnibus bill and use it anyway he wants.

Apparently Obama sent out a similar letter im 2014, his specifies defense spending.
Obama White House

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Apparently Obama sent out a similar letter im 2014, his specifies defense spending.
Obama White House

Yes, that's why Obumma never get a budget. It was always an Omnibus so he could fund what he wanted.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Lets put 2+2 together shall we . Soros has the funding and the networks in place to move large segments of the population .Now lets add FB Twitter and Google data and make it aviable to a Cambridge Analytica

<< 249  250  251    253  254  255 >>

join