It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 250
<< 247  248  249    251  252  253 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: coldlikecustard

That's funny! A Lordship for 35 pounds.

How does it feel, to be a lord, in the UK?

Best regards,

Ankhmorpork, Esq. (unknighted servant of the King, the true King)

edit on 24-3-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Ha only just bought it so will update you in the future if it has any benefits or not although I am thinking about getting my friends to call me your lordship just to see how it feels lol.

From what I have read about it you can get free upgrades on flights and book tables at posh eateries easier but only time will tell.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

How much to get one that comes with a Groom of the Stool?

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss Toilet humour? damn that's funny although it is not a title you can buy I am afraid. Lord, Earl and Count are however available if you so wish

link   

edit on 24/3/2018 by coldlikecustard because: laggy ats

link   

edit on 24/3/2018 by coldlikecustard because: dbl post

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: coldlikecustard
a reply to: IAMTAT Thanks to the information in your post I just went and bought a lordship. I am now lord of Hougun Manor and the cost? £35 yep you heard me £35 that's how cheap titles are going for how absurd!!!

If you had purchased a 'Lordship Of The Manor'...(quite a bit more expensive and comes with some small portion of land)...you would be able to 'knight' up to ten people.

That's how I became SIR TAT.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

twitter.com...

I really dig this girl's research style and persistence.

Really useful info in how to safely and legally report cp and exploitation should you come across it in your research.

It's important stuff in this Q realm because they make it diffucult, on purpose I believe.

Bee has so much good info on her Twitter and Steemit, really worth following for Q subjects!!
edit on 24 by tiredoflooking because: Repeating meself

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   

CALL TO ARMS: NY Democrat URGES Citizens to TAKE UP ARMS Against Trump

www.hannity.com...

The guy at the end "I agree with everything you've been saying about Russia and about Trump."

The Civil discourse in the United States is completely falling apart and the MSM is to blame.

Q, if ever there was a time to start getting explosive and scandalous news out, right about now would be it.

It's like there are two TV sets playing two completely different channels.

The narrative needs to shift.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Very interesting indeed because those tabloid covers made it sound as if they're skipping Charles altogether and William is up for the title now instead. I think one of them actually said he was taking the throne.

It instantly reminded me of that scene in Men in Black where they said if you want the real news, the tabloids are the place to look.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Groom of the Stool isnt the fancy wooden toilet they show pictures of in wiki, its the person basically the head of the household (er Court) that wipes the royal buttocks, and inspects the royal 'stool' for 'whatever'. I guess the association between sitting on such a contraption, the title and everything, is where the term "stool" (for turds) came from.

Toilet humor?? That royalty cant even wipe their own bums in no laughing matter!

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Dare you to register a new Coat of Arms with a "Q" on a White Shield, with rampant Trumpets (strumpets too if you wish)!

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Is that true, that that song was blasting in the background? I'd like to see a clip of that. Makes sense, sounds congruent.

Good Morning Qsters!
So its gone from (secret ads on a site banned from linking here to afraid mention) to big pants wearing MTV? Holy crapola!
Ya' know, organizing chaos in the streets would be illegal on the other side of the fence
Am I supposed to thank BHO/BS?
So I’m really only on page 122, but have been reading higher pages, then guilt makes me begin again where I left off. Does me better justice to not leave anything out? Missing Mr. JM here, but following on twitter, for those in the know.

I’ve been re-twittering and following more people is why reading here lags on my part, my apologies. Plus, I use my hands in other areas taking a lot of time, working.

Something rings true to me when I consider Q posts… What tools are required to gain such a large following as (MSMockingbird)? The spectrum of all the diversity that we are, how would (one group) submit to our collective sub-conscious? I mean, is there a more common thread we all share than the ability to reason with our own respective perceptions of the world? I would consider myself a little more on the alerted and watching end of the spectrum whereas my opposites while being alerted don’t follow well enough to take mental notes. Q represents to me that check-mark that appears in my questioning conspiracy mind. Confirmation.

Do I get to choose what I will dream about tonight? I’m sure glad it costs a lot to rent space in my head as I would hope anyways. A fork in the road for those listening to Hogg and still debating following the Maryland ff neutralization. Case closed.

…and just how legit is it to sign an NDA then talk about it on msm?

Back to my reading assignment I owe myself and grateful to those providing the material.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

It's been an open secret for almost a decade that the Queen wants Charles to abstain and let the crown go straight to William.

Reasons:
1) Charles seen as too old and not charismatic enough,
2) Having a catholic (Camilla) as Queen would destabilise the monarchy too much. BTW Camilla is a descendent of Admiral Keppel who tried to stir a rebellion against the monarchy in the 18th century. Camilla's family have had an agenda for 250 years.
3) Williams age and charisma seen as giving stability and putting off republicanism for another 50 years.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
OK Gang....Wow, where to begin without adding unnecessary verbiage...
Yesterday Rosinitlate posted a link to an old ATS thread named " All Roads Lead to Rome " it was written in Dec.2010, 3 months before I joined ATS in 2011 ( btw 3-27 will be my 7 yr. anniversity on ATS and 7 mns. since Matt died
)

Now some of the old timer's here may be aware of this thread, it apparently was a big deal at the time. It is an ABSOLUTE MUST READ !!!!! Now the premise of this thread is soooo MIND BLOWING it will challenge your reality and it's not good news for those of us who Love Jesus Christ. Now this is not to say there is no GOD, I believe there is a GOD, it just might not be what we think it is. I KNOW, Heavy huh ?? Anyways for the purpose of connecting the dots to possibly the BIGGEST CONSPIRACY ever pulled on Humanity, let's put Religion aside for the moment and consider HOW the hope for a NWO even began.

The stage is being rapidly set, to have that final World War to turn the three major religions of the world upon one another, to eliminate them, and a majority of the world’s human population along with it. Political events are being manipulated to mimic the Roman Bible’s Prophecy, and technology now exists to mimic acts of God as the prophecies foretold. Many of us are scared, and apprehensive, but much of the Religious World’s of Judaism, Christianity and Islam, all invented and grown through Rome and it’s plot to take over the world, using divide and conquer warfare, will welcome it as an act of God and a validation of their Roman instilled beliefs.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm not exaggerating when I tell you this connects almost ALL the Dot's ! It certainly explains all the Mason's cryptic "clues"! The Mason's "God" isn't "Satan" it's actually Julius Caesar, seriously ! The Roman Empire never Fell, it just re-invented itself. I believe the "Keystone" Q talks about might be this...

Maybe the " All Seeing Eye " is actually the " Holy See "......IDK gang....I'm gonna curl up with my dogs and read this thread again with fresh eyes, I hope you all find it as fascinating as I do.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: tigertatzen

It's been an open secret for almost a decade that the Queen wants Charles to abstain and let the crown go straight to William.

Reasons:
1) Charles seen as too old and not charismatic enough,
2) Having a catholic (Camilla) as Queen would destabilise the monarchy too much. BTW Camilla is a descendent of Admiral Keppel who tried to stir a rebellion against the monarchy in the 18th century. Camilla's family have had an agenda for 250 years.
3) Williams age and charisma seen as giving stability and putting off republicanism for another 50 years.

Sorry but I gotta ask, please link me to where the subject of magic box first became topic...
My confusion to go further with my line of thinking, my lack of delving more into it would aid me feeling better about my contribution seemingly many moons ago.

I have an understanding of the particular box I referenced, but am lost with mechanism to decipher having been recently gone over in the thread.

My apologies if disruptive.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

1st - It's absolutely heartbreaking watching this gun march this morning, these kids are being manipulated, thinking they are doing a "Good" thing as the song "Sympathy for the Devil" blasts in the background....yeah, it's a catchy tune, I know.

Is that true, that that song was blasting in the background? I'd like to see a clip of that. Makes sense, sounds congruent.

I makes me mad and sick that at some level those kids who were murdered in Florida formed a sacrificial bid for power with November in mind, and that their fellows are unwittingly serving the place where the left meets the left hand path.

thehill.com...

As someone who lives outside the US, I have to say that the hyperbole from CNN, the DNC's own mouthpiece, is quite nausiating. The protesters are "leading the world", oh my. Hate to break it to the unaware, but as tragic as these school shootings and other mass shootings are, they are hardly what you can call a world wide issue that requires the US to "lead" the way.

But hey, I am sure the hyperbole is necessary from a marketing and FUND RAISING point of view since the DNC is in big trouble and they have to borrow money these days.

DNC deep in debt

Also, before anyone calls me an "EUfag" and tells me to shut up cause not American, please be aware that I am a "Norwfag" and my country is not even a member of the EU. Thank you in advance for being accurate in your "fag" calling, if that is how you prefer to adress people.

-

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Hmmmmm....... wonder if this has anything to do with WHY pizza became a code for Elite Pedo's ?

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MostlyReading

I think you hit the nail on the head!

The DNC mouthpiece, CNN, will hype this as if it was going to change the world. They will take it as far as they can and squeeze every penny out of everybody they can to push any agenda that might fund their power plays.

But, have no fear.

There are actually more young people here that see through this hype than the ones making screeching noises.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Knight ten people? You could have your own round table but with 2 seats missing it may resemble Pacman.

I feel like Pacman chasing crumbs around a maze but hey, in my student days I regularly notched up 100 credits on the Pacman pinball machine.

new topics

top topics

<< 247  248  249    251  252  253 >>

join