It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 247
<< 244  245  246    248  249  250 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: jennyxgenius

Third boom by the end of the week.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: jennyxgenius

I can't outright say you're wrong. For the same token could you claim to be correct.

However I can ask the question, what if you're wrong? All those taxpayer dollars not being for what you think they are.

To the credit of this thread, that omnibus came out of nowhere and was nary read and passed by a large bipartisan amount.

If I am wrong, then it is just business as usual and our tax dollars will continue to be used for evil, nefarious purposes.

But why waste time drafting a bill that has language that aligns with Q drops? This bill is 2000 pages long.
How many people are actually going to read this bill for themselves? Seems like an insane amount of effort for a document to be drafted that few ever see or hear about beyond the typical funding issues that get MSM airtime - planned parenthood, the wall etc. there was great care that went into drafting this document- such as lots of language about victims of human trafficking and $$$ for programs to assist victims. It all aligns. Trumps executive orders, Q drops and this bill.
The bill is part of the plan and the legacy.

But of course I could be wrong.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
Note: Omnibus funds can be used elsewhere.

twitter.com...

Trump is Brilliant.

So I guess when Obama would sign trillion dollar spending bills loaded with treacherous pork barrelings, He was Brilliant too??

Brilliant is beating your opponent with his own tactics.
Trump IS brilliant.

Welcome to hell, Leftists.

Who the F you think you're talking to?

But lets say youre not porkbarreling me as some libtard, break down for Homo sapiens how doing the same BS your supposed enemy did, how that's acceptable human behavior.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Very interesting unrolled thread analyzing past several Q posts:
ENJOY THE SHOW
threadreaderapp.com...

A thousand thank-you's! Reading Q-posts analysis in that format, is very enlightening!

Found interesting explanation for 5:5 in the thread:

5:5 is a radio term for "loud and clear."

That would fit perfectly.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: JanAmosComenius

Perfect.

Now that thats cleared up, please do make an outline of the the theories we saw today for each point of that bizare "Q Update".
edit on 24-3-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

It's not for this thread, but I used have blind faith/trust in what they taught in Church and Sunday School. Turns out that some key aspects of those teachings were incorrect. So now, I'm more careful when it comes to "trusting" the entire package.

Anyway, when it comes to "Q", it's not a matter trust. Whether we trust, or don't trust them, is of no consequence. Q is merely reporting what's happening, and what will happen. Our trust and belief doesn't affect those plans.

Also, what one person calls a "Boom"...someone else may not see it that way. I desperately want Q to have a sterling reputation for accuracy. Yesterday, I was saying to myself, "I wish Q had not emphasized WEDNESDAY as a BIG BOOM day!" Why? Because nothing major happened on Wednesday, and in my mind, Q's reputation for accurate predictions inched down a notch.

It's a feeling similar to what I felt after realizing that Religious teachings aren't accurate.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: LurkNoMore

originally posted by: tigertatzen
a reply to: LurkNoMore

I believe you. And I also believe everything is connected. Synchronicity confirms when we are moving along the optimal path.

I think the reason I like the Q approach so much is that it began with questions that were so compelling that they caused people to take it upon themselves to start asking more questions...and the right questions. The ones that lead to truth rather than down another dead end in a labyrinth of deception and illusion.

So many people don't understand how this information can remain hidden and unknown when it is so clearly right in plain sight from their own perspective. By stimulating and encouraging co-creative and free-form groups like this, Q has made an environment where there is something for everyone. People don't have to feel afraid of asking questions that might typically cause them to be regarded in a negative light because of conditioning to rebuke and attack anything that might result in more unwanted questions.

The very best way to control people is for them to not realize they're being controlled. If they think they're exercising their free will in its full capacity, then they'll be more accepting and more susceptible to suggestion. And as we know, there are suggestions all over the place throughout history that people should not question certain things.

We've created a space where those questions are being asked, and more questions are not only acceptable, but welcomed and appreciated. A fear free zone. No mind control in here, either.

Speaking of which...did you happen to look at the Tomorrow World website? I looked at several links pertaining to that event. They don't accept cash. They've got a payment system that involves an identification bracelet that is controlled by radio frequency that guests are given when they arrive.

They also have a contract that gives them the lease on the property until 2025. I'm not watching the Tomorrowland vid. I already see triggers in the cover frame, so I'll be skipping that one. But I already know it's the Dark. Radio frequency is one way they control butterflies. Some of us can actually hear it, did you know that?

That is an enormous event. Gobs of people, all wearing radio frequency ID bracelets, herded like cattle into a paddock. They said that location was chosen specifically because it looks like Boom, where Tomorrowland is held.

So...did someone deliberately make that place look like Boom in advance, in order to set up shop until 2025? Or maybe someone actually went and scouted out a place that bore a suitable likeness to Boom in order to set up shop there?

It's very odd to me, how they just make it sound like it's the most ordinary thing...like everyone has heard of Boom and Tomorrowland in the US. And there's nothing remotely strange about the fact that they specifically chose a lookalike location for the event...or the fact that there even was such a location.

It also reminded me of Disney World and Disneyland. I never paid any attention to possible similarities in the locations of those theme parks. I'm sure both look much different than they did decades ago, which is when I last visited either of them.

Uncanny, too, how Disney has a Tomorrowland. I am not a believer in coincidence...it is a term that is used to keep people from asking those questions they need to be asking. What cannot be explained away by the bull# science they taught us, in hopes of keeping humanity marooned on the planet, can conveniently be disregarded as mere coincidence.

Also, I think in the Wiki, they mention a place called Dreamville is inside that event. It's like those Russian nesting dolls...or that hat trick with the scarves where they pull one out and this long ass string of them keeps coming out. You know what I mean?

When one star is not enough. I hope to see a new avatar with that frown turned upside down. Shine your light you are a beautiful person it will spread to others. They want us dull and mad and angry it's contagious as any disease. All is well. You are free.

I only care about it being the right star. That's the problem with shining the Light. With being the Light.

I will consider the avatar.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Intriguing insight on the Queen. It made me check her Twitter account. Today she had her photo taken with the Grenadier guards who are famous for manning the sentry posts at Buckingham Palace.

edit on 24-3-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Anyway, when it comes to "Q", it's not a matter trust. Whether we trust, or don't trust them, is of no consequence. Q is merely reporting what's happening, and what will happen. Our trust and belief doesn't affect those plans.

"Reporting"?

Really?

Its already 'tomorrow' and still not a soul around here has an effing clue what "Q" was talking about with that post 'yesterday'.

Q is making a game to play, and its being called a "revolution" and is adored endlessly. When that's all anyone wants now, why would real reporters even bother trying to appeal? How is it even worth the effort? The echo chamber has become so specialized, and pointless, now. Q really is the "next level".
edit on 24-3-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Perfect.

Now that thats cleared up, please do make an outline of the the theories we saw today for each point of that bizare "Q Update".

I have no personal hypothesis yet. My comment was aimed at line:

Stage_5:5[y]

Media stage is "five by five", "loud and clear", ready for show.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo

Stage is set for the video, and the players are castling their kings. Because the Queen is about to be taken out.

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: b086d2 739690
Learn chess.
Down she goes.
Nobody escapes this.
NOBODY.
Q

As seen on TV.

I don't watch TV, but that was indeed the drop I was referencing with regard to the Queen.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Its already 'tomorrow' and still not a soul around here has an effing clue what "Q" was talking about with that post 'yesterday'.

why does this cause you so much concern? after reading alot of ideas about it, I've come to have " an effing clue" what Q was clueing. pretty obvious actually now that I've thought about it a little. I would ask your theory on it but you obviously have no "effing clue"

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 01:31 AM
link   

So how long until you do form one (for todays post)?

Now take however many posts per week on average Q does.

If this is the norm...

Then I insist this Q noise is specifically why WE arent agents of change, forcing Trump to be one as well. Why status quo is all any of US are going to know.

The handful of people that could see thru all the BS, and also smart enough to figure out how to change it all, well too bad they were all playing toungue twisters all day to speak truth to power.

Rubber baby buggy bumpers. Say it 5 times real fast. Rubber baby buggy bumpers.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Explain it to me then.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
yea...umm..no.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Intriguing insight on the Queen. It made me check her Twitter account. Today she had her photo taken with the Grenadier guards who are famous for manning the sentry posts at Buckingham Palace.

I saw several tabloids in passing at the checkout yesterday featuring William and Kate, the new King and Queen, etc...it got me thinking about HRM in relation to all of this. Maybe nothing, but the tab is open in my brain so I figured I'd throw it out there.😜

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Then what Q was talking about yesterday will yet remain a mystery.

Because its all a big secret.

Whatever it is.

And this is clearly how to reveal secrets (by keeping them that way).

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Well I wouldn't have looked for and found that pic without your reference.

It added a bit of synchronicity to find one of Queen Elizabeth look so small and frail, surrounded by effectively the officers of her bodyguard.

ETA - BO could also be the "queen" if rumours of his college days are true.
edit on 24-3-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I think people are getting excited over some bad information.

Have a look at what Dr. Larry Schweikart Professor of U. S. History University of Dayton has to say about this on his twitter feed.

He makes 23 points refuting the Facebook-sourced info reposted by Patriot 24/7.

Here: @LarrySchweikart

But, Threadreader is Easier, though

1) There have been some crazy theories going around so let's look at what is actual law.

2) Congress has a two-step program for spending money. Technically, the President doesn't spend anything.

3) First, there is the "Authorization" process. The House, then the Senate . .

3) contd: . . . AUTHORIZE every department and agency to spend up to a certain amount of money. Think of this as giving your kid permission to spend the money in his piggy bank.

4) The APPROPRIATIONS process then actually allocates how much of that authorized $ can be spent.

...and on it goes thru 23 points.

If you look at the follow up posts, he goes more in-depth with a bunch of examples.

I'm not trying to crap on anyone's parade, I'm just doing my due dilligence.

edit on 24-3-2018 by CoramDeo because: Clanup, aisle zero

edit on 24-3-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: JanAmosComenius

Perfect.

I have no personal hypothesis yet. My comment was aimed at line:

Stage_5:5[y]

Media stage is "five by five", "loud and clear", ready for show.

Since Q is now at their highest level of visibility, let's hope that when this "show" occurs, it's easily recognized as what Q was referring to. Fingers crossed!

new topics

top topics

<< 244  245  246    248  249  250 >>

join