It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The old testament is finished and Homosexuality is OK in The New Law (Christ)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   
People are calling homosexuality "sexual sin". There is the brainwashing. They want you to assume that their label for it is valid and actually true, when in reality that is just an opinion.

Homosexuality is Holy.

It's not a sin at all, except by some people who hold that opinion.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: lightofgratitude

Homosexuality is the result of God giving men and woman over to it because they failed to Know him as he was revealed to them, recognize him, Glorify him, failed to retained God in his knowledge, and have pleasure in them that do the same.

Rom 1:18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;
19 ¶ Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
Failure to know your true state before God is the wide road that leads to destruction.

edit on 11-3-2018 by ChesterJohn because: corrected spelling

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Homosexuality is the result of God giving men and woman over to it because they failed to Know him as he was revealed to them, recognize him, Glorify him, failed to retained God in his knowledge, and have pleasure in them that do the same.

Yet there are gay christians, who believe, glorify and worship the same god as you do.

That means you’re talking nonsense, again.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

It doesn't make them saved just religious.

No, it means you are talking nonsense.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Failure to know your true state before God is the wide road that leads to destruction. 

The wide road has nothing to do with being against homosexuality. It's about not following The Golden Rule of treating others as you would like to be treated (sort of like how some anti-gay people treat gay people). Read the full context:

Matthew 7:12-16 King James Version (KJV)

12 Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.

13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

It doesn't make them saved just religious.

Because religious idiots say so? Who are YOU to decide who is saved or not (if such a thing is real)?

That’s awfully judgmental of you.

Oh, I forgot. People think they know what a supposed god is thinking because of a book written by men.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: lightofgratitude

Careful. He thinks he knows the bible and is some sort of special christian.

He’s not very good at it though. Threats of violence, lying, hating, judging others. All things he does while pretending to be all caring and loving.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

That is for your God to decide. Not you, not anyone else. Yet here we have yet another Christian judging

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
Oh, I forgot. People think they know what a supposed god is thinking because of a book written by men.

They created this God. Why would they not know?

It has been like this ever since the Gentiles struggled to embrace Judaism And failed. Moses Laws and Judaism tradition was too foreign for Greek and roman, so they come up with their own gospels and called it the new testaments.

They are awfully judgemental just like their creation's god.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Come on, people. Either god is infallible and makes no errors in making people, thus gays are in his image & no problemo & the problem with gays is a human-borne one.

Or, god's a twisted asshat and deliberately makes borked humans to torture with inane rules that conflict with their god-made nature.

So which is it? Perfect DNA artist, or sadistic freak?

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

There is a third option (well OK many more): God made the universe, then sodded off to do something else
It is the Deist view of absentee deity

Fourth would be" This deity is a shoddy craftsman

DNA is not perfect as we all know. But apologist Christians say its due to being thrown out of Eden that all these genetic conditions occur. Which is returns to either shoddy craft or being twisted.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noinden

There is a third option (well OK many more): God made the universe, then sodded off to do something else
It is the Deist view of absentee deity

Fourth would be" This deity is a shoddy craftsman

DNA is not perfect as we all know. But apologist Christians say its due to being thrown out of Eden that all these genetic conditions occur. Which is returns to either shoddy craft or being twisted.

Frankly, it would stand to reason that he is in fact a very shoddy craftsman nowhere near the level of excellence that his devotees seem to think. It would also be worthy of considering that he is in fact more malevolent than benevolent in the manner which he regards and treats humans. God knows all that ever was, is and will be -- thus puts the predestination argument to rest because HE's ALREADY DONE IT ALL. It begs the question still of what kind god still does what this one does knowing everything that's been, is and will be.
IMO, not a worthy one.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   

All this is assuming there is only one deity
If there are more deities, there are more options.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Or perhaps... the "god" of the OT is not God

I tend to lean in that direction

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

Noinden, the First chapter of Romans from verse 18 on makes it clear that God gave those who practice homosexuality over to it. the reason are clear as well as him also giving people over to a slew of other sins practiced out in this world. and it is only getting worse.

I made no judgements except those tat God has judged as in Romans 1:18 onward. You would do best not to add to and put such on me as I did not judge a single one apart from what the words of GOD say.

What we really have here is you and TD79 doing all the judging.

Both of you have already made up your minds who and what you believe. and as such we know in the end who you worship and it isn't Jesus Christ or God.

So Eat, Drink and be merry for when you die all pleasure will be over fr you all.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   

TD79 it is the word of God that judges who is saved and not and it is very clear what it says in Romans 1:18 through the rest of the chapter and those who practice and support those who do will not inherit the kingdom of God.

You do a lot more judging of others that I do, I didn't make one judgement in my post I simply stated Gods words on the subject and guess what it is not so much what you have against me that come out in your post but what you have against God's word. that is the root of your anger and outrage. Remember the old adage don't point a finger at anyone because you have three more pointing back at you. Judge yourself and see if you are clear from what is listed int eh last verse of Romans chapter 1 before you state falsely accusing others of judging when I made no such judgement.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 02:59 AM
link   

So Eat, Drink and be merry for when you die all pleasure will be over fr you all.

So your god wants to end the fun and cast people into eternal suffering for enjoying life? That shows what can of heart he has.

Someone who truly loves you would support your Freedom and Happiness , because to live in any other way is to suppress who you truly are, and if he wants to torture you for living in Truth rather than suppressing yourself, then your god does not love Truth and Honesty but lies and manipulation.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 03:25 AM
link   

So you judge gay folk because your book says your god does?

You’re not a god chester. It’s not up to you to judge anyone. Yet you do it all the time.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   

NO Roman 1:18-32 says why gays are gays. Your the one with a judgemental attitude. It also says why witches are witches, murderers are murderers, why people are disobedient to their parents, why people like you are despiteful, haters of God, implacable, without natural affection, unmerciful, and without understanding among other things.

Compare that list with the one that talks about people who are in their flesh in Gal 5:19-21 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

You see I don't have to judge anyone the book pronounces it and it is God who is doing it.

edit on 12-3-2018 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

You mean your all loving, all caring, big beardy guy in the sky, judges folk for being gay, because it’s in a book written by men of traditions predating christianity by A LOT of years?

If that’s true, you god sounds like a bit of a dick to me.

And yes Chester, you do judge people. Just like you hate and threaten people.
edit on 1232018 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join