It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The old testament is finished and Homosexuality is OK in The New Law (Christ)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

NO need for me to even try and convince you of the truth ad your error in judging God because you have already made up your mind.

I would be really interested in hearing your personal testimony as to why you hate God so vehemently. I know we Christians (not Roman Catholics) can be hypocrites as we don't purposely try too. However, I am sure you will answer with generalities and not of any really evidence for your hatred. Mature Christians even make mistakes and we try and learn to grow from it and we will even ask forgiveness from those we offend. As I remember, I asked you forgiveness from something I said to you, and I never got it from you. So at least you are consistent in your hatred toward me. As a disclaimer maybe I never saw it directly seeing it may have been lost in a multitude of posts. If that be the case then maybe you could find it and post it or post the link. You are ever vigilant in posting other things I have said, so maybe you can with this one.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

I would be really interested in hearing your personal testimony as to why you hate God so vehemently.

How can I hate something I don’t believe exists?

Silly chester.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Your posting history shows you are indeed full of Judgement. Terry is indeed judging however he's not a Christian, he is not under any prohibition (as you are). Nor am I.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

Did you not notice that the judgements I pointed out are not mine? They are straight from the AKJV Bible. They are God's judgements not mine, however, I do agree with him.

But it is not I who is passing any judgement, it is I just confirming, with scripture, the reason why God has allowed people to do what they are doing quite regularly in our world today.

edit on 25-3-2018 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Your god allows things to happen? That make your god a sick, depraved pervert.

Rapes
Incests
Child molestation
Prostitution
Murder

Just a few things you god “allows”.

And if your believe your god is omnipresent, it means your god watches all of those thing and more. So that would make him a sick, depraved, pervert voyeur. What a nice god.

And you look up to it?

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Written by men not God.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   

yep all listed in Romans 1:18-32 go read it above. But your not interested in wicked men's heart as you are more interested in blaming God.

I am still waiting to read your testimony on why you hate God so much.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

You of course will have to prove that your Deity wrote that bible
You have yet to show it is the preserved word of Jehovah
It is the word of man, and you agree with it. Thus it is your judgement. QED All it means is you can't think for yourself. Which is a mark of being part of a revealed religion as opposed to a mystery one.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 02:21 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

I can’t hate something I don’t believe in. It would be like you hating unicorns.

So you’re saying your god isn’t omnipresent and all knowing? If it is, then it’s clearly a sick, depraved pervert.

I love unicorns, not the European modern view of unicorns but as the one described in the Bible as something no man could not tame for his own perssonal use.

Job 39:9-12 Will the unicorn be willing to serve thee, or abide by thy crib? Canst thou bind the unicorn with his band in the furrow? or will he harrow the valleys after thee? Wilt thou trust him, because his strength is great? or wilt thou leave thy labour to him? Wilt thou believe him, that he will bring home thy seed, and gather it into thy barn?

Well you come across with a hateful attitude toward anything remotely connected to God and Jesus Christ, or maybe that is directed and me more than him. If so I apologize that you need to reply to me in such manner.

If you want to know the God I Believe in, which is not the view you hold or believe it however it would give you a little more understanding of my knowledge of God and his word as found in the AKJV Bible (I know, I know, you don't believe but just humour me at least), read If God is God, why . . . ? Through it, that is reading with understanding, a normal person of average intelligence (of which you are) can understand by what is read there, that God allows things to be done by his permissive will and/or his directive will.

Romans 1:18-32 is a great example of His permissive will, because of the actions of the person has set them on a certain path, but they are not without hope, for so as long as they are alive they can always repent of what they have allowed themselves to be active in and turn to God, but that only comes by hearing the word of God. But once they hit that DEADline then it is to late and they will fall into God's directive will that will take place at their judgement.

Now the best example of His a directive will, of which there are more verses then this one, however this one should suffice.

1John 4:9, 10 In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him. Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.

anyway, thanks for the reply.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   

wait wait wait a minute you just said you don't believe in God and now you want me to address something you don't believe in?

And you sure do add a lot of qualities and characteristics to a being you do not believe in.

that either proves you do believe in God or you are not being truthful

edit on 26-3-2018 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   

You can't argue your god, interesting choice of reply to quote yourself on? And you have definitely deflected it onto me.

You can't quote me as saying such because I never did say such. To put it in quotes is to quote your own mind and thoughts on the subject and it revealed something very interesting psychologically about yourself. Can you figure out what they call it in psychological terms?

You problem is this: Can you defend something you believe to be true about a person you don't believes even exists? You can make all the claims you want but you don't believe those claims in reality because you don't believe the person exists. Thereby the point of answering them is moot.

I certainly will not try and defend a person you don't believe exists.

Good Night my good man.

edit on 27-3-2018 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

Things or persons that are different are not equal. Something you still haven't figured out.
edit on 27-3-2018 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

(post by TerryDon79 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by TerryDon79 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

up and down are not equal.

left and right are not equal.

non-belief and belief are not equal.

So what Racial implication did I make to NOINDEN, and not you, that you seem to be addressing now?

(post by TerryDon79 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join