It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The old testament is finished and Homosexuality is OK in The New Law (Christ)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

how an I debate with someone on a topic he when he does not believe the person he accuses even exist?

When will you answer that?

(post by TerryDon79 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   
ENOUGH

Before you continue discussing in this thread, I would like to draw your attention to the following Pinned Thread regarding how to engage within this forum:

ALL MEMBERS READ: Moving Past Religion 101

and draw particular attention to the following:

Does God really exist? While this is a worthwhile topic many members wish to move past this introductory theme, past Religion 101, and would like to dive into deeper topic of religion and faith. Are Christians required to keep all of the 10 Commandments including the Sabbath day? Are the teachings of Mohammed peaceful, a beneficial for people today? Do Mormons really believe in polygamy? Do all Buddhist monks have flashbacks before battle? We can't begin to truly discuss these topics if we're constantly arguing about if God is real or not.

The disrespect and lack of civility ends. Participation in this forum requires that you either present a well thought out case for the non-existence of God...or suspend disbelief entirely.

To read on:

If you have questions that deal with the existence of God or want to ask if Mohammed actually was a real person or a myth, then please start a new discussion with a meaningful, appropriate title and you may then dominate a new discussion with this theme in mind. Please do not interject into deeper religious topics the question of the reality of a higher being? Unless stated in the topic, we are assuming in this forum that we've moved on past that point. Imagine discussing algebra while someone keeps interjecting that they still don’t believe in addition. The very reason that classes such as these have prerequisites is so new ground can be covered in the subject.

Bolded emphasis mine.

Please, take some time to read the above. Reflect on it, and how it will impact your future posts. When this thread is reopened, you will be expected to abide by it.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Neighbour, I am not sure you actually know what I or anyone else knows. Rather you are making assumptions, to fullfill your own biases.

So to go to another post of yours.

Up and down are complimentary ideas. OR hell on a line of site, they are something you can equate. Its dependent for both on your ability to do them. BUT in a test case. IF you can go up, you can go down. QED

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join