It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The old testament is finished and Homosexuality is OK in The New Law (Christ)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky

originally posted by: Woodcarver

a reply to: Woodcarver

lol

no evidence that we are electrical beings? ever heard of nerves?

better ? is why waste your time arguing in a forum you totally disagree with

your mind is firmly closed
There are electrical signals That relay information from the brain to the body. The rest is all chemical.What I’m disagreeing with you about is the supernatural claims you’re making.

that is why i posted on this thread and not a science thread and i asked you if you agreed to any of it and you said no just because you do not seek to find similarities with me but you seek differences

so what do you think happens to all that energy we release when we have a release?
Energy? What energy? I guess a lot of it goes into moving your muscles, some of that gets turned into sweat and body heat, The rest usually gets wiped up or thrown away in a condom. lots of calories are burned. Are you talking about some kind of supernatural energy?

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   

ok you will need some anatomy lessons and i am not giving them to you

i suppose you do not believe in the wind either.

agree to disagree

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

agree to disagree
We can go around in circles for a few more posts or you can explain what you mean by sexual energy?

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

agree to disagree
We can go around in circles for a few more posts or you can explain what you mean by sexual energy?

Yes please! This is gold!

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

LOL this is my new favorite GIF

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

Also sodomy makes you lonely? wtf are you on dude?.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: lightofgratitude
. . . Interracial and gay couples are completely OK. It is another expression of Christ Unity.

Do you really want to know why there are LGBTxyz people today and since the time of Christ Ascension? It will also answer why there are murders, haters of all kinds, mental illness, false religions, practices, devil worship et al. It is because he allows it based on the condition of something those who do those things have done, see if you can locate it in the following scriptures.

Ro 1:18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;
Ro 1:19 ¶ Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
Ro 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

Ro 1:21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
Ro 1:22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
Ro 1:23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

Ro 1:24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
Ro 1:25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
Ro 1:26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
Ro 1:27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
Ro 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind,
to do those things which are not convenient;
Ro 1:29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
Ro 1:30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
Ro 1:31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
Ro 1:32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
An expression more of the anit-christ unity.
edit on 9-3-2018 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

So gay folk are in the same boat as murderers and devil worship?.
No wonder people are leaving your hate filled false religion. (All religions are false btw).

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

But “Christians” say they don’t hate. They LOVE everyone.

Apart from that group.
That group too.
Oh, them too.
Don’t forget about those over there! They’re icky!
We don’t like that other group either.

Don’t forget kids, god loves you soooooooo much and has given you free will! Just remember to believe in him and only him, or he’ll get jealous and throw you in hell for eternity.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

They are just bitter that they do not own marriage anymore.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: TerryDon79

They are just bitter that they do not own marriage anymore.

They never owned it in the first place. They stole the ideas from older traditions. Much like the rest of their so called religion.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Also sodomy makes you lonely? wtf are you on dude?.

I am on the good stuff.

Yes it is true and testable.

It does not usually happen over nite but it happens pretty quick.

Again you all can scoff all you want but all my beliefs i have put here are testable.

Instead of trying these things and ruining your own lives just inquire into others lives that seem to be falling apart.

Thats right i have no ill will toward anyone and i would not recommend ruining your own lives to prove me wrong but i stand by my statements and tell you that this is often how homes are broken through sexual sin.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Show us these testable results or you are still talking bollocks.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Show us these testable results or you are still talking bollocks.

lolololol

pics or it did not happen

Why would i ruin my life for your ignorant benefit.

That is the beauty you the reader can test in your own life.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

As I thought bollocks based on nothing more than religion and bigotry of gay folk.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   

You are free to have your own beliefs.

Truth is the truth and my only goal is to bring knowledge to the thread in an attempt to help people have more lasting relationships.

I think you are holding onto some of that bitter energy i am speaking of.

That is just an opinion and i wish you the best in your personal life whatever your choice is.

Another testable event is too talk to Jesus bout it. About what makes you so bitter and let go.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Apart from that group.
That group too.
Oh, them too.

Don’t forget kids, god loves you soooooooo much and has given you free will! Just remember to believe in him and only him, or he’ll get jealous and throw you in hell for eternity.

So right as the past few posts show.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   

What you failed to see are two things 1) you assume we are hateful and we are not. I said God hates sin and we hate sin as well. But people who sin we do not hate. 2) It is God who gave people over to being gay because they failed to glorify god, changed God into something we was not and they did keep him in their knowledge. And not only did he give them over to that but a reprobate mind and heart, as well as doing all he things listed.

God did not do it, he just gave them over to what was in their heart by their own sin nature. And he made a way of escape by his grace through faith on Christ.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

1) you assume we are hateful and we are not

Yes you are. You’ve made threats of violence towards myself and other members out of anger and hate. You’ve also expressed outright hatred for other religions.

I said God hates sin and we hate sin as well.

So your god isn’t the all loving thing you said it is? No surprise there.

2) It is God who gave people over to being gay because they failed to glorify god

So people are gay because they don’t believe in god? You might want to tell that to all the gay christians.

changed God into something we was not and they did keep him in their knowledge.

Religion did that. Not gay folk.

God did not do it, he just gave them over to what was in their heart by their own sin nature.

Nature’s a sin? Damn those trees!
edit on 1032018 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Apart from that group.
That group too.
Oh, them too.

So right as the past few posts show.

Always the same.

Christians have been killing anyone they don’t like and hate for about 2000 years.

So much for being a “loving” religion, eh?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join