It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Toy Maker Selling Collapsible Twin Tower Toys

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zabilgy

cool where can i get one?

Sad that anyone would post this and think it's funny. Why don't we burn down your house and everyone in it, and then make a toy out of it. Would you buy one of those too?

for gods sake get a sense of humor, you all take yourselves far too seriously.

It is a toy full stop, a stupid one admittedly but just a toy. No different from you buying video games and recreating ww2 or guld war senarios and killing people or your GI joe toys.

lighten up you lot are going to have some serious health problems from the stress you are causing yourselves

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 01:53 PM
link   

for gods sake get a sense of humor, you all take yourselves far too seriously.

It is a toy full stop, a stupid one admittedly but just a toy. No different from you buying video games and recreating ww2 or guld war senarios and killing people or your GI joe toys.

lighten up you lot are going to have some serious health problems from the stress you are causing yourselves

This just shows the British mentality. Or should I say the European mentality in general. You're mostly all American haters and for no good reason since we've saved your butts inumerous times throughout our history!

If this tragedy happened on your soil, maybe ignorant people like yourself would feel different.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   

This just shows the British mentality. Or should I say the European mentality in general. You're mostly all American haters and for no good reason since we've saved your butts inumerous times throughout our history!

If this tragedy happened on your soil, maybe ignorant people like yourself would feel different.

YOU did not save anyone’s butt so stop trying to take credit for something that someone did before you were even born. I love it when people attempt to take credit for something that had nothing to do with them because of their great-great relative. Try honoring the dead by not plagiarizing their accomplishments.

I have always lived in America and I agree with arnold_vosloo on this. If you can not see that it is no worse then 99% of all violent toys or videogames marketed to the American public, then you are also unaware of your one-sided blindness of the matter.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 02:14 PM
link   
So the decades of Irish terrorism doesn't count then?

or the 55 million killed in European wars

you only did something when the japanese attacked on pearl harbour.

We held off a much better equiped german army on our own for 3 years.

I'm not anti-American just anti-American foreign policy

We've had enough of wars and unneccessary suffering thats why we are so against your war mongering.

I was only making a joke, no big deal.

[edit on 16-2-2005 by arnold_vosloo]

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 02:15 PM
link   

YOU did not save anyone’s butt so stop trying to take credit for something that someone did before you were even born.

Don't dictate to me! By my saying "WE" I mean the United States. And, FYI, my father fought in WW2 in Germany when Germany was dropping bombs on England on a daily basis for months. My father was a hero and lost a leg and the use of one arm helping that moron's country.

My brother also died in Vietnam, which has nothing to do with Europe, although the powers that be will say it was to save communism from spreading everywhere which is nonsense. My brother died for NOTHING!!

So save your lecture for someone else!

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   

you only got off your lazy supersized backside and did something when you goaded the japanese into an attack on pearl harbour.

We held off a much better equiped german army on our own for 3 years.

I'm not anti-American just anti-American foreign policy

and you wonder why we are so against your war mongering

There's a bit of contradiction here. In one breath you say we sat on our fat asses before we got into WW2 and then in the next breath you call us war mongers?? This makes sense to you? And explain why we should have gotten involved in WW2 before Pearl Harbor?

And lastly, explain what the hell you're talking about about holding off the Germans for 3 years? Was there some battle where they crossed the English Channel I wasn't aware of? All I remember is them bombing the crap out of you.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   
what are you on about, we prevented them ever being able tio invade us by fighting them across europe and your war mongering refers to your current policies.

theres no point trying to get you to understand as you dont seem to be able to comprehend it anyway.

keep watching Fox, they keep it nice and simple for you

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Ah, Okay then Arnold....... I was enjoying that discussion. Didn't think you'd give up so bloody easy guvnah.

[edit on 16-2-2005 by Zabilgy]

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Ah, Okay then Arnold....... I was enjoying that discussion. Didn't think you'd give up so bloody easy guvnah.

He didn't give up. He simply chose a wiser course of action and ended the argument. You cannot make a blind person see....

I am an american and I find your comment rediculous. Dont forget, Britian is our only REAL ally in the "Coalition of the Willing". The article by WWN was a joke, no more or no less funny/ stupid than any other freakin thing you see in the tabloids. The part that got me laughing the most was how they learned by the US to make money off of tragedy. We may have not made a toy, but I can promise you that alot of rich American a$$holes made A LOT of $$ off of 911. Open your eyes and mind and LEARN.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by LogansRun
He didn't give up. He simply chose a wiser course of action and ended the argument. You cannot make a blind person see....

Smartest thing I have heard this whole thread.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   

I am an american and I find your comment rediculous. Dont forget, Britian is our only REAL ally in the "Coalition of the Willing". The article by WWN was a joke, no more or no less funny/ stupid than any other freakin thing you see in the tabloids. The part that got me laughing the most was how they learned by the US to make money off of tragedy. We may have not made a toy, but I can promise you that alot of rich American a$$holes made A LOT of $$ off of 911. Open your eyes and mind and LEARN.

The article by WWN was a joke based on a true story which has been posted on this thread twice. Don't tell me to open my eyes and mind and learn. Tell that to your children. You're right. Plenty of American citizens and corporations made lots of money off of 9/11 and still are including our wonderful president. MY eyes and mind are open and what I see about this country in many ways sickens me. Posts by morons also sicken me.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Some of the idiotic anti-US stuff pisses me off as much as any one. I could give a damn about this. Whatever - let these people make their money. It's not like you can take back what happened.

What I was going to say has already been said - I've played Medal of Honor, I've killed Krauts and Japs. It's all in good fun now, but 60 years ago that was our grandparents doing it for real. I think that's a pretty strong comparison.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 08:07 AM
link   

What I was going to say has already been said - I've played Medal of Honor, I've killed Krauts and Japs. It's all in good fun now, but 60 years ago that was our grandparents doing it for real. I think that's a pretty strong comparison.

I am confused as to what point you are trying to make here. Can you ellaborate??

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Some points not Mentioned here is that toys are made primarily for one audience the young and impressionable what do these toys teach??
I thought toys ment to be learning tools
But learning what ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join