It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller Indictments for 13 Russian Nationals in US Election Meddling

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   
During the election days of Mitt Romney Republicans were hell bent on going after Iran; skip ahead and due to the Syria situation they were hell bent on Russia... due to leadership support Russia had no qualms with Assad the US government did... that whole thing became a joint allied effort in the end. Russia had agreements they depend on and the civil war disrupted those agreements... so Russia had more interest in stabilization of the regime to fulfill those agreements, or else be at a great economic loss. While the US was democracy democracy democracy no Assad. Putting at cross purposes instead of as global allies.

Why some far right want to keep painting Russia as Nazi Germany I do not know... as everyone was together as allies in stopping that including Russia... history wants to paint like it was only the US and Britton which definitely was not the case. Not long ago there was a huge wildfire in the North, Russia offered aid in planes to help put out those fires... that aid or offer of goodwill was turned down.

Creating enemies where there are none is where the white flag operations come from; and it is something that must be stopped. The Right has gerrymandered districts drawn in their favor purposefully... so democracy does not take place in several states... to maintain power, corruption, and control in them.

So why are they passing it off on Russia? The right didn't want Donald Trump either... or has that slipped everyone's memory as well?

Strange fruit going on and the eating it is optional.
edit on 17-2-2018 by BEBOG because: sp.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
What about 800,000 indictments?

www.washingtontimes.com...
edit on 17-2-2018 by More1ThanAny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Olivine

I'm aware of all this, I'm just venting at the useful idiot rabble responsible for this fiasco.

It's not just Trump, this has been coming for decades, the Republican Party in this country has been pushing their religulous anti-intellect nonsense for decades.

Cutting science, education & social programs is it any wonder they manage to con their ill-educated electorate to vote for Comacho from Idiocracy.

K~

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

is the investigation over?

Officially no, but it would be very unusual for there to be further indictments against Americans pertaining to charges already being pursued in light of Rosenstein's statement.

I expect it will officially be declared finished soon.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: UKTruth
a reply to: underwerks

That's a woman he met at the Miss World contest in Russia in 2013 - she's been used by liberals before to falsely state she was the Russian lawyer in the Trump Jr meeting. How exactly does this lead you to 'start' thinking there is something from today that links to Trump?

She's a little more than a "woman he met at the Miss World contest." She's an Agalarov employee (social media director or something at Crocus, or was anyway) and one of the organizers of the 2013 pageant. She's supposedly close to Emin.

I don't think the tweet is particularly meaningful in terms of a potential conspiracy but let's not pretend that she's just some random he met at a pageant.

I didn't say he didn't know her. He does. He met her at the pageant like I said.

The innuendo is that because Trump knows a Russian who tweeted to him in 2014, then the 13 indicted must be linked somehow. That kind of thinking is about par for the course for the crazy conspiracies that we have been listening to for the last 18 months.

At some point, soon, you guys are going to have to come to terms with the fact that neither Trump or his campaign had nothing to do with colluding or coordinating with Russia and he won because he was simply a better candidate, with better ideas than Hillary.

edit on 17/2/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

Since when did Republicans cut education? U r full of sh17. Republicans advocate of school choice who would be against choosing the school u want?

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: amfirst1

A scam to gut public education & funnel money to your owners.

K~

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

I read they are going to tear that building down... so hey funding is going to go there. In the demolishing and in any memorial or building to be erected in it's stead.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: soberbacchus

Hillary's server sent emails to the DNC.

You do know how hacking works, right?

TheRedneck

Different timeline altogether.

DNC/Campaign email hacks came long after HRCs server investigation began and the server ceased.
Hillary wasn't even running for office when she had the personal server.

Do you know how time works?

Do you? Since Hillary had sent emails to the DNC before the DNC got hacked, those emails could have still been on the DNC server when it got hacked. And no that's not a different timeline, they're all on the same timeline.

None of that has to do with the investigation into HRCs private email server and whether it got hacked.
That server ceased operation long before the DNC emails were hacked (Not Hillarys)

Red claimed the investigation into HRCs email server confirmed it was hacked exposing the classified emails.

The investigations conclusion was precisely the opposite. That there was no evidence those servers were ever compromised of hacked.

edit on 17-2-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Officially no, but it would be very unusual for there to be further indictments against Americans pertaining to charges already being pursued in light of Rosenstein's statement.

The exact Opposite.

I expect the remainder of Indictments to be exclusively Americans.

Again, these are the five main threads of the investigation.

Only one is concluded.

1. Preexisting Business Deals and Money Laundering.

2. Russian Information Operations.

3. Active Cyber Intrusions.

4. Russian Campaign Contacts.

5. Obstruction of Justice.

www.wired.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

a reply to: underwerks

That's a woman he met at the Miss World contest in Russia in 2013 - she's been used by liberals before to falsely state she was the Russian lawyer in the Trump Jr meeting. How exactly does this lead you to 'start' thinking there is something from today that links to Trump?

She's a little more than a "woman he met at the Miss World contest." She's an Agalarov employee (social media director or something at Crocus, or was anyway) and one of the organizers of the 2013 pageant. She's supposedly close to Emin.

I don't think the tweet is particularly meaningful in terms of a potential conspiracy but let's not pretend that she's just some random he met at a pageant.

At some point, soon, you guys are going to have to come to terms with the fact that neither Trump or his campaign had nothing to do with colluding or coordinating with Russia and he won because he was simply a better candidate, with better ideas than Hillary.

????

Coordinating, working with, "colluding" with the Russian government is an entirely separate issue than if Trump legitimately won or not.

Nixon legitimately won an election.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I disagree, my bet is Mueller is interested in those co-conspirators. the attack was well coordinated. they had help. mueller not going to just let that go. lol

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Well if that is the case, then will you in 30 days be demanding the release of the report?

You do know that after the investigation is done, all of it is compiled into a report, and it is presented to the congress. I would like to see what all was found in the course of the investigation.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Believe what you want. Eventually, you'll get tired of being wrong.

Just for you to consider: if there are American indictments expected at this point, why did Rosenstein go out of his way to include the statement that there were none at this time? The politically safe bet would have been to not mention it.

Putin would be proud.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: sdcigarpig

Well if that is the case, then will you in 30 days be demanding the release of the report?

That depends on what is going on in 30 days. I cannot read Mueller's mind, so I can only give opinions. As with you.

The only thing I can guarantee is after the investigation is concluded, assuming I am still alive then, I have my eye on a 40-year-old bottle of bubbly to celebrate.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   

I expect it will officially be declared finished soon.

TheRedneck

I disagree.

The Mueller investigation appears to be comprised of a small number of distinct investigations. While I wouldn't be surprised if there weren't any other indictments relating to the influence campaign, there's going to be additional indictments re Manafort/Gates (they signaled as much in the response to Manafort's request for a bail reduction when they said they'd discovered additional instances of fraud). If Gates is cooperating, I'd say all bets are off.

Then there's the branch (or branches) involving Papadopoulos and Flynn which seems entirely unrelated to Manafort/Gates (quite possibly unrelated to one another). I'd say one is more likely got to do with potential collusion and the other possible obstruction.

Importantly, they're also investigating the hacking. Just over a month ago, Mueller brought on a veteran cyber crime prosecutor. If reports in the Dutch media were accurate, they've definitely got the goods on at least one of the two groups. I would be surprised if there aren't eventual indictments.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Sometimes I really despise the English language. It is imprecise, easily convoluted, and contains so many connotations and implications it is often impossible to get the true desired meaning across.

My intention in my earlier post was to state that I did not foresee any further charges relating to Americans involved with Russian collusion or election tampering. If there were any investigations concerning such, I simply cannot see Rosenstein making the statement he made. Now, the Mueller investigation is as broad as any I have seen, and it is completely possible that there could be indictments against Americans for things not directly related to the 13 Russian indictments. Like...

Paul Manafort and Rick Gates were indicted for their actions involving the Ukraine, a situation completely separate from the Trump campaign.

George Padadopoulos and Michael Flynn were indicted for lying to the FBI (and I am still not sure whether the allegation that Flynn's confession was due to blackmail are accurate). That, again, has nothing to do with the Trump campaign.

The narrative has been shifting regularly over the past year, but I'll be honest: I'm not a big fan of shifting narratives. Check out my (numerous) responses to the Global Warming debate... I still refuse to use the name "Climate Change" because it is a shift in the narrative. In that same vein of thought, the Mueller investigation was intended to discover if there was any collusion between the Trump campaign and Russian interests to improperly affect the election. When I state I do not expect to see any further indictments against Americans, it is under that original context.

Am I upset over the four people mentioned above being indicted on charges? Not one bit. I have said many times, investigate everything, fairly, and let the chips fall where they may. That's why I do get a little irritated at the anti-Trump, hate-Trump, Trump-is-Satan-incarnate crap I am forced to listen to on this subject. It is at direct odds with my position. If Trump can be indicted, indict him. If not, get over it. Simple. It's been over a year; git 'er done!

I was not aware of the cyber crime investigator... thank you for that update. It might have to do with the Dutch reports you mention, or it might mean the investigation is tangenting into the Clinton connections to Russia. I have heard rumors about that being called for. Either way, let me reiterate my base position:

Investigate everything, fairly, and let the chips fall where they may.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

You C.A.I. are surely great writers.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 02:02 AM
link   

When Mueller is done with his investigation, there is a 30 day window for a report to be made, then it is given to congress. That is the 30 day wait, and one when it is done, that we should as a nation demand to see. Not redacted, but seen fully and completely.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: loam
Still reading through this. Much to unwind.

But my immediate reaction is has anyone considered how this affects pro DACA and similar organizations? If these were US state registered LLCs with foreign national members, how would that be different?

It will be more than just that.
Lots of countries had ponies in this race, why are the russkies special?

Russia ISN'T that special...but the gubment may need to have something else to bring out when this one doesn't work either...this will give them an opportunity to keep the sham up even longer and closer to the next election.

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join