It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller Indictments for 13 Russian Nationals in US Election Meddling

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Just before the Russians came here to start their research . Hmmmmm.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

It was an expensive message, to tell the Russians we know something we both already knew we knew.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

I hate being proven right sometimes.

originally posted by: TheRedneck

In other words, we go nowhere... except right where the Russians wanted. Gotta hand that one to Putin: solid win, so solid we keep making him win even when we find out about it.

TheRedneck

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Yeah except the FBI started their investigation into Russia before Clinton lost and the DNC hack occurred before Clinton lost, and when she was expected to win easily.
So, unless you're saying they were psychics and saw the impossible actually happening before it happened, your theory is bass ackwards

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Actual indictment:

These people interacted with each other,(and others known and unknown to the grand jury) to conspire against the United States.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Because he is.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

The covfefe girl.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults
Democrats... Capitalist Neoliberals
Republicans... Conservatives

America deosn't have a Left Wing Political Party in positions of power, even Sanders is a Social Democrat (e.g UK's Tony Blair) and they are very much Right of Center.

As for the Collusion, I alluded to this many moons ago... just saying.

edit on 17-2-2018 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

inditing four is going nowhere - how so?

how much did we spend on hillary's emails? that's an example of spending money and going nowhere. lol hillary's emails - the horror! makes me laugh to think on it..

do you think the investigation is over?

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

A lot of people on this forum have been denying it at least, and even in the mainstream they've been downplaying it to defend Trump (not that I think he really conspired with them, but still looks bad). Admitting that there is a problem is the first step, even if no one knows what to do about it. Would it have been better to give in and shut the investigation down prematurely? Even if you knew Russians where up to their old tricks that doesn't matter, it needs to be investigated by the book. Just like Trumpers like to say, when they talk about getting to the bottom of the swamp and why it's taking so long.

And if Trump and his campaign are cleared, that's even better. Then he can get on with his antics and maybe the Democrats can try to get it together find someone decent for 2020. But ideally all this could lead to people waking up a bit and supporting more "outsiders". Which Trump sort of is, at least symbolically, but not really.

I actually hope Trump will be cleared of suspicion, because I hope he'll see some success with strict immigration policy while still solving DACA in a positive way, and this will set an example for Europe to follow, an alternative way, shifting the Overton window.

But it's not over yet, either. If Mueller finds evidence of Trump being directly involved in this then that's very sad but to hell with him, take him down.

But but but... Russian Pokemon! Over 9001 sealed indictments! By Abedin's ankle bracelet, Q don't fail me now!

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

& yet your orange anus has yet to implement the already passed bipartisan sanctions against Russia.
Because he's Putin's lap dog.

He is dismantling the State Dept & most government functions that benefit Americans, he's attacking the base foundations of our democracy, education, media, the free press & the judicial, all the same moves any want to be dicktator(sic) would make.

So you people post all the BS you want, at this point I consider Cult45 to be enemies of America & the beliefs that made our nation the most powerful empire the world has yet to see.

K~
edit on 17-2-2018 by aethertek because: rgrr

edit on 17-2-2018 by aethertek because: comma

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: putnam6
The Russians don't care which candidate/party is elected but they love the turmoil,angst,controversy and division it creates about our system of government. This isn't republican or democrat it's still communism vs democracy.

Yeah, but in the meantime it has been the Democrats unwittingly helping the Russians out by playing right into their plan.

How? by pointing out the crimes they committed against our country by Putin & his crininals.

Damn shame if Putin's plane had mechanical trouble next time he hops the pond.

K~

Wow look at all the so called Americans going to bat for Putin, so just how many sleeper cells did the Soviets manage to sneak into America the past few decades.
edit on 17-2-2018 by aethertek because: Fifth column traitors

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
a reply to: face23785

& yet your orange anus has yet to implement the already passed bipartisan sanctions against Russia.
Because he's Putin's lap dog.

He is dismantling the State Dept & most government functions that benefit Americans, he's attacking the base foundations of our democracy, education, media, the free press & the judicial, all the same moves any want to be dicktator(sic) would make.

So you people post all the BS you want, at this point I consider Cult45 to be enemies of America & the beliefs that made our nation the most powerful empire the world has yet to see.

K~

Do you really even believe this snip?

Or just trying to get a rise out of people?

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

a reply to: Sillyolme

It was an expensive message, to tell the Russians we know something we both already knew we knew.

TheRedneck

????

Apparently several members of congress and the President himself, let alone a mass of acolytes here on ATS did not know.

"I asked him again," Trump told reporters on a flight to Hanoi. "You can only ask so many times... He said he absolutely did not meddle in our election. He did not do what they are saying he did.

"I really believe that when he tells me that, he means it... I think he's very insulted, if you want to know the truth,"

www.cnbc.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

I know right, is it Post Orwelian?

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

None of those indictments were connected to Russian interference.

Hillary's emails were connected to Russian interference, because we have evidence that her (classified) emails were hacked and reports that the Russians were the hackers.

You getting these talking points directly from the Kremlin or what?

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Been listening to this. It's pretty much just a show-piece so Mueller can justify his budget. 13 Russians indicted, and not one will ever see a judge... because they're in Russia.

We found out what? That the Russians tried to foment division in the US? Was there anyone over the age of 12 who didn't already know that?

It is worth every cent alone just to explain to "unwitting" GOP Campaign Officials that they were actually doing the bidding of the Russian Government. Maybe they will engage a few more brain cells next time that guy with a heavy Russian accent calls up and says he is Joe Blow from Miami and would like their help organizing a divisive race baiting rally on their candidates behalf and such.

Education is always a worthy investment, more so when it comes to protecting the sovereignty of the United States of America from criminally gullible and the Russian agents that exploit them.

edit on 17-2-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Hillary's emails were connected to Russian interference, because we have evidence that her (classified) emails were hacked and reports that the Russians were the hackers.

You seem confused.

Hillary's email server (the investigation) was never hacked? The never found any evidence it was.

The DNC emails were hacked.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

Admitting that there is a problem is the first step, even if no one knows what to do about it.

Oh, I definitely agree! And yes, there is an issue... especially when one considers the lack of voter ID in some states, the electronic internet-accessible software that uses floats instead of integers for the vote count, etc., etc., etc. If there are security holes in our voting system, it's because we put them there. But I also think the narrative is another major problem.

The Kremlin obviously tried to do more than just throw an election. They were trying to foment insurrection. Russian organizers were organizing opposing rallies in the same cities on the same date. That was their plan, and it worked! It's still working! Just look at the replies in this thread... look in the Political Mud Pit... look on other forums... watch the news... we are at each others' throats because one 'side' has decided that Trump is guilty of something and the other 'side' has decided he is innocent of everything. And damn anyone who dares suggest otherwise!

I just want to see justice served. Whoever is guilty, is guilty. Lock them up!

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Maybe they will engage a few more brain cells next time that guy with a heavy Russian accent calls up and says he is Joe Blow from Miami and would like their help organizing a divisive race baiting rally on their candidates behalf and such.

When did that happen?

TheRedneck

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join