It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller Indictments for 13 Russian Nationals in US Election Meddling

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Waiting for an announcement which should be forthcoming but the documents are available online.

From Hayes Brown (Deputy World News Editor, BuzzFeed News) on Twitter:

Hayes Brown‏Verified account @HayesBrown

THIS INDICTMENT THAT JUST CAME DOWN IS WILD. DOJ GOING AFTER THE RUSSIANS FOR 2016 ELECTION MEDDLING.

www.justice.gov...

link to 37-page indictment

ETA:

Statement from Mueller's team via NBC News

The statement read: "A federal grand jury in the District of Columbia returned an indictment on Feb. 16, 2018, against 13 Russian nationals and three Russian entities accused of violating U.S. criminal laws in order to interfere with U.S. elections and political processes. The indictment charges all of the defendants with conspiracy to defraud the United States, three defendants with conspiracy to commit wire fraud and bank fraud, and five defendants with aggravated identity theft."

Reading through the indictment now.
edit on 2018-2-16 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I guess the Democrat's really are neocons.

They propagate the military industrial complex lies to prove their candidate should be president.

We need a bigger stronger military to defeat the Russians!

Wait... are the Democrat's Mccarthy era Republican's now?

The left has now become the new conservative. Wow. This is a mind f***.

+15 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

The Russians have always had a very warm relationship with the Clintons.

+15 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

They propagate the military industrial complex lies to prove their candidate should be president.

I'd recommend some balsamic vinaigrette dressing for that nonsense word salad.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

No it's true.

The feminist have even began attacking other women for performing in jobs they think degrade women even if the women who perform those jobs because it empowers them.

Seriously, the left is actually morphing into a twisted neocon conservative party.

+49 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   

The statement read: "A federal grand jury in the District of Columbia returned an indictment on Feb. 16, 2018, against 13 Russian nationals and three Russian entities accused of violating U.S. criminal laws in order to interfere with U.S. elections and political processes. The indictment charges all of the defendants with conspiracy to defraud the United States, three defendants with conspiracy to commit wire fraud and bank fraud, and five defendants with aggravated identity theft."

When they gonna go after Mexican nationals for interfering with our elections?

Some of them were marched out on stage at a national convention in PA.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
YES!!!

K~

link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Seriously, the left is actually morphing into a twisted neocon conservative party.

They've managed to make McCarthy look like a choir boy.

link   
I wonder what Putins response will be?.

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

originally posted by: toysforadults

I'd recommend some balsamic vinaigrette dressing for that nonsense word salad.

Will go good on that deluxe "nothing burger" they need to choke down too.

K~

link   
So, what exactly are they being accused of doing? Is this the business where they were taking out ads on opposite sides of issues to stir up trouble?

link   

Will take a look at the indictment when I have a chance. Very interesting to see how this is all playing out.

At first we heard that the Russians being involved was just a media propaganda lie. Now we have indictments for those involved.

Weird times we live in.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

If I was an agent of the CIA on station in Russia right now I would be feeling very weary...

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
So, what exactly are they being accused of doing? Is this the business where they were taking out ads on opposite sides of issues to stir up trouble?

Read the indictments.

The OP provided a link.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: testingtesting

If I was an agent of the CIA on station in Russia right now I would be feeling very weary...

Damn right. Expect retaliatory indictments in Russia against American persons/companies.
edit on 16-2-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

+21 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

They are going after the Russians while ignoring the hell out of illegal immigrants.

Right there on page 1.

U.S. Law also bars agents of any foreign entitty from engaging in political activities within the United States without first registering with the Attorney General.

NEW YORK (Reuters) - The Democratic Party has selected a handful of undocumented immigrants for official roles at next week’s Democratic National Convention, in a bid to highlight the gaping policy divide on immigration between White House hopeful Hillary Clinton and Republican rival Donald Trump.

www.reuters.com...

Selective enforcement of the law is what this thread is about.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Oh I like this part,,,

Defendants knowingly & intentionally conspired with each other (& with persons known & unknown to the grand jury)

K~

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   

It looks like The Guardian was ready to go,
www.theguardian.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

When they gonna go after Mexican nationals for interfering with our elections?

Some of them were marched out on stage at a national convention in PA.

But...But...The MEXICANS!!! ???

+28 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
It's pretty much nothing. The worst thing they have allegedly done is stole identities in order to open Paypal accounts. Apparently some employees took a trip through the US in 2014. In terms of election meddling, they bought some ads and posted on social media. It is probably the least effective propaganda campaign in human history.

This is what all the big fuss is about?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join