It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller Indictments for 13 Russian Nationals in US Election Meddling

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Harpua

This is an investigation... this is what is being uncovered during the investigation.

The same investigation where Rosenstein said there was no American involved in Russian meddling?

Yeah, there's some denial going on.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   
1. Preexisting Business Deals and Money Laundering.

2. Russian Information Operations.

3. Active Cyber Intrusions.

4. Russian Campaign Contacts.

5. Obstruction of Justice.

These are the five main threads of Muellers investigation.

By my math we have 3.5 to go.

www.wired.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I'm starting to think there's more to this than meets the eye..

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

That's a woman he met at the Miss World contest in Russia in 2013 - she's been used by liberals before to falsely state she was the Russian lawyer in the Trump Jr meeting. How exactly does this lead you to 'start' thinking there is something from today that links to Trump?

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

If I am not mistaken.

The only Senate seats up for grabs recently are the ones the left won.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: UKTruth

If I am not mistaken.

The only Senate seats up for grabs recently are the ones the left won.

Yep and you can be pretty sure who those non resident ballots were for.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

That's a woman he met at the Miss World contest in Russia in 2013 - she's been used by liberals before to falsely state she was the Russian lawyer in the Trump Jr meeting. How exactly does this lead you to 'start' thinking there is something from today that links to Trump?

It just seems really shady.

That tweet from 2014, saying what it's saying, the indictments showing Russians stole people's identities, set up fake bank accounts, funded rallies and paid for propaganda to help get Trump elected.

Trump saying over and over that Russia didn't try to interfere in our elections. Trump refusing to implement sanctions and undoing Obama era punishments for Russia...

I'm sure that's all nothing though. Couldn't have anything to do with Russia. Who Trump junior admitted made up a good amount of their assets.

But you're right. I'm sure its just a conspiracy made up by Democrats angry over losing an election. And requires no investigation at all..

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

It just seems really shady.

That tweet from 2014, saying what it's saying, the indictments showing Russians stole people's identities, set up fake bank accounts, funded rallies and paid for propaganda to help get Trump elected.

Trump saying over and over that Russia didn't try to interfere in our elections. Trump refusing to implement sanctions and undoing Obama era punishments for Russia...

I'm sure that's all nothing though. Couldn't have anything to do with Russia. Who Trump junior admitted made up a good amount of their assets.

But you're right. I'm sure its just a conspiracy made up by Democrats angry over losing an election. And requires no investigation at all..

Yep, angry Democrats upset at losing an election - you nailed it.
You still haven't explained how a picture with a Russian in 2014 who seems to think Trump would make a great President is tied to today's indictments of some other Russian citizens. You do realise that not all Russians are conspiring with each other, right? It's quite a big country and just like other places, most people don't know each other.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
Seriously, the left is actually morphing into a twisted neocon conservative party.

WRONG...the left has ALWAYS been this way. People like you forget that it was REPUBLICANS who fought for the rights of black people and even women and helped fight slavery... People like you forget that it was DEMOCRATS who for over 100 years tried to stop REPUBLICANS from implementing CIVIL RIGHT ACTS. Even in the 60-70s REPUBLICANS were the ones who kept voting the most for implementing CIVIL RIGHT ACTS... Leftists were smoking too much MJ in the 60s-70s to notice that DEMOCRAT PRESIDENTS have started and continued more wars than REPUBLICAN PRESIDENTS... Even OBAMA himself bombed more nations than Bush and Bush senior... Bombing a nation is a declaration of war in case you didn't know...

edit on 16-2-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Deputy AD - "Russians communicated with unwitting" citizens"

Unwitting

1)(of a person) not aware of the full facts.
2)not done on purpose; unintentional.

So , the people were unwitting (not knowing) ? Not aware of the "full facts" ? Did the Russians inform them somewhat of the full facts ?

Defs by Google Defs

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Yeah, and i guess Obama not realizing the mic was open but telling Putin "after his re-election" he would be able to be more lenient with the Russians it's nothing...

I guess the fact that Hillary voted in favor for Uranium 1 deal meanwhile the Clinton foundation received $250 million U.S.D. in donations from the Russians and her husband, the real rapist, was getting paid by the Russians for giving speeches in the Russians favor... But according to you "this is nothing"... Not to mention, these "Russians operatives" would never see a court, so we can never find out whether this new "slant by Mueller" is true or not...

edit on 16-2-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
I wonder what Putins response will be?.

He’s going to tell the United States to go to hell. Then the United States will sanction them. Then he will cry about the sanctions and escalate the conflict in Syria.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: aethertek

Idk ask Hillary why trump was the candidate she worked to have as an opponent. Maybe she had a deal with the Russians?

Because in the field of terrible GOP candidates he was the worst while also having the highest name recognition. What wasn't counted on was the GOP voters ability to fall in line and vote for someone obviously unfit to be president, whether from outside pressure (see this thread about russian's pushing pro-"anyone but Clinton" messages) to being sucked in by the GOP propaganda about how both parties are the same, or to how Trump is a "outsider".

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

Idk ask Hillary why trump was the candidate she worked to have as an opponent. Maybe she had a deal with the Russians?

Because in the field of terrible GOP candidates he was the worst while also having the highest name recognition. What wasn't counted on was the GOP voters ability to fall in line and vote for someone obviously unfit to be president, whether from outside pressure (see this thread about russian's pushing pro-"anyone but Clinton" messages) to being sucked in by the GOP propaganda about how both parties are the same, or to how Trump is a "outsider".

I absolutely love this mindset / explanation from people. Trump is so bad, evil blah blah blah.. Even after all of that voters still found him a better choice than Clinton. The problem from the left was not entirely based on losing the election. The acid in the lefts wound was who Clinton lost to.

A rigged Primary, FEC violations, conspiring with elements of our own government, conspiring with foreign nations from the UK, conspiring with foreign nationals from Russia and $1.2 billion dollars and Clinton still lost the election.

Clinton and her cohorts have ethics that would raise eyebrows in the Court of Caligula.

I will say this now. If the left continues down the road of a coup hiding behind impeachment they are going to trigger a response they arent geared up for.

The left lost. Get over it.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   

She's a little more than a "woman he met at the Miss World contest." She's an Agalarov employee (social media director or something at Crocus, or was anyway) and one of the organizers of the 2013 pageant. She's supposedly close to Emin.

I don't think the tweet is particularly meaningful in terms of a potential conspiracy but let's not pretend that she's just some random he met at a pageant.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: Pyle

I absolutely love this mindset / explanation from people. Trump is so bad, evil blah blah blah.. Even after all of that voters still found him a better choice than Clinton. The problem from the left was not entirely based on losing the election. The acid in the lefts wound was who Clinton lost to.

A rigged Primary, FEC violations, conspiring with elements of our own government, conspiring with foreign nations from the UK, conspiring with foreign nationals from Russia and $1.2 billion dollars and Clinton still lost the election.

Clinton and her cohorts have ethics that would raise eyebrows in the Court of Caligula.

I will say this now. If the left continues down the road of a coup hiding behind impeachment they are going to trigger a response they arent geared up for.

The left lost. Get over it.

Rigged primary didnt happen unless the GOP as well as DEM controlled state governments running the primaries in many states were all for Clinton, but I am sure you knew that the states control the elections and not the DNC. FBI members having political affiliation isnt conspiring nor are Comey actions (and considering Comey's actions with the letter to congress he knew would leak while not releasing anything about the on going investigation into Trump's team likely cost Clinton the election it is hard to say he was biased towards Clinton.). We have yet to see any evidence that Clinton or her campaign directed Fusion GPS to work with Steele or forcing Steele to get information from people in Russia (even if its wrong I do like the right trying to turn around the working with foreign nationals and plaster the Clinton campaign in an effort to diminish the stuff Trump's team has done). Finally if you didnt notice Clinton did get a bit more votes then Trump, so it seems the money worked.

PS: Using Caligula to describe Clinton's actions is hilarious considering many of his supposed actions fall right in line with Trump's actions. So you might want to stop with that one as it just shows you dont know much about history.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Having paid attention to this, and reading the comments the following can be stated:

The first thing that I did not see anyone mention is: Where did they get this information from? This was detailed information, names, conversations and budget.
There other is this:
There are 2 schools of thoughts, the first is that Trump is guilty and he knew all about it. That has yet to be proven and I say wait until the investigation is done and we can see how all of this ties together.

The second, after I saw this today, is what sounds more plausible and ultimately may show what happened. If it is what I suspecting, and I loathe to say it, but Trump may be innocent. If this is true, then the man is an unwitting pawn, and the country has been played.

One of the comments that was mentioned, why get Trump elected. Why would Russia get a man like Donald Trump elected to be president of the United States of America. The reason is that Trump is easily manipulated. He can be nudged in directions that are more favorable to them on various issued in the world. This was seen when Trump traveled to China, and they put on a show all for his benefit. And it can be seen in the twitter war with North Korea that Trump seems to be goaded into responding.

Given Trumps mindset and the way he is acting, they can use that to further cause more of a political divide in the government, along with causing far more social unrest, means that the USA is in a far worse position globally at this time frame. And if the country and the government are divided, well then it hampers US interest around the world, including the military and any and all active conflicts the country is engaged in. The one thing that Putin would not want to see, is a unified USA. By having the massive political division and a social division, it weakens the country in a far greater way, and a weakened USA is better for Russia.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: sdcigarpig

Where did they get this information from? This was detailed information, names, conversations and budget.

Well even though parts of the group destroyed or deleted their data, it was backed up in the Behemoth in the dry place.

The IC & Five Eyes have been pulling bucu overtime untangling financial & data streams.

Trumps not innocent, Putin holds his purse strings, why do you think Trump is trying to rake in as much cash as he can while he can.

K~
edit on 16-2-2018 by aethertek because: jgjgj

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

The statement read: "A federal grand jury in the District of Columbia returned an indictment on Feb. 16, 2018, against 13 Russian nationals and three Russian entities accused of violating U.S. criminal laws in order to interfere with U.S. elections and political processes. The indictment charges all of the defendants with conspiracy to defraud the United States, three defendants with conspiracy to commit wire fraud and bank fraud, and five defendants with aggravated identity theft."

When they gonna go after Mexican nationals for interfering with our elections?

Some of them were marched out on stage at a national convention in PA.
When are they going after CNN, ABC, NBC and the rest of them for meddling in the election???

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join