It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller Indictments for 13 Russian Nationals in US Election Meddling

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: WhatTheory

What you haven't figured out is that for Mueller and the rest of the country that cares about the truth, the goal is simply facts and conclusions.
And in that game, Mueller is crushing it with every indictment and admitted criminal asking for leniency in trade for cooperation.

That's hilarious.
The witch hunt is now over.

What witch hunt? Which of the 18 indicted thus far were magical beings?

What makes you believe this was a conclusion?

Seriously dude, do yourself a favour and just accept it. It ended today.
They found some Russian trolls and had to admit that no collusion took place.
They have indicted no one in Trumps world on anything to do with colluding with Russia to influence the election.

I know it must hurt, and I feel for you, but seriously, try and lose gracefully.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harpua

What you haven't figured out is that for Mueller and the rest of the country that cares about the truth, the goal is simply facts and conclusions.
And in that game, Mueller is crushing it with every indictment and admitted criminal asking for leniency in trade for cooperation.

That's hilarious.
You do realize this was a face saving move on the part of Mueller right? The witch hunt is now over. Mueller and his crack team can now say, hey look, we found Russians with fake Facebook & Twitter accounts. Oh, the humanity........

Do you think advertising is an effective way to influence people?

You do realize our entire Capitalist system is advertising based right? So what's your point? Are you going to go after everyone you advertises?

No, but when our longest adversary (that would be Russia, if you haven't been keeping up with the news) is secretly spending millions on advertising for or against US politicians, one would think there might be a conflict of interest with what our democracy is about. Do you agree?

And so are the Chinese and every other developed country. Again, what's your point?
Did you also have this faux outrage when Obama meddled in Israels elections? I would say no.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Of course it is.

That might be the issue. Conclusions before evidence and investigation.

No doubt your stance will remain the same at the end as well.

Some people are just impervious to facts and evidence.

My stance from the beginning was that there was not enough evidence, innocent until proven guilty, all that good principled stuff that has been entirely lacking in your pitchfork grabbing.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Harpua

I love when people say this. It shows their absolute naivete on the process. If trump doesn't sign a bill congress sends him, it automatically becomes law in 10 days unless congress is in recess, then it is vetoed. So the legislation sent to him in August of last year is either law or its not. It's not possible to still be sitting on his desk.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

What witch hunt? Which of the 18 indicted thus far were magical beings?

Of the 18, which had to do with Trump collusion which is what the witch hunt is about right? Um....none :rolleyes:
Oh and the latest 13 are Russians with Fake Facebook & Twitter accounts. Wow, that's earth shattering. LOL

Again, there is a massive investigation happening in which there are allegations the Russians tried to influence the election AND that there might be collusion within the winning side.

Looks like they are providing the evidence that the Russians spent lots of money (on advertising) sewing discord and promoting anyone who could beat Hilary.

link   
a reply to: UKTruth

LOL remember, they're sore losers, that's why this investigation existed in the first place. IT WAS HER TURN!

link   
Duplicate
edit on 16-2-2018 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   

And yet most of the Facebook ads were in support of Hillary. Weird.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: soberbacchus

Of course it is.

That might be the issue. Conclusions before evidence and investigation.

No doubt your stance will remain the same at the end as well.

Some people are just impervious to facts and evidence.

My stance from the beginning was that there was not enough evidence, innocent until proven guilty, all that good principled stuff that has been entirely lacking in your pitchfork grabbing.

I can totally respect innocent until proven guilty... what I don't see happening on the Trump supporters end is being open to the evidence as it come up. Its consistently denying the evidence or claiming its not a big deal.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Looks like they are providing the evidence that the Russians spent lots of money (on Advertising)

So did Tide. Did you see all those superbowl commercials? Again, your point is moot.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

I love when people say this. It shows their absolute naivete on the process. If trump doesn't sign a bill congress sends him, it automatically becomes law in 10 days unless congress is in recess, then it is vetoed. So the legislation sent to him in August of last year is either law or its not. It's not possible to still be sitting on his desk.

I totally get that. Its still interesting that he refused to sign it considering the alleged rumors of Putin having pee pee tapes etc on trump. He could get rid of a lot of mistrust by simply talking about Putin in the same way he talks about most people: derogatory nicknames, twitter accusations etc.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Looks like they are providing the evidence that the Russians spent lots of money (on Advertising)

So did Tide. Did you see all those superbowl commercials? Again, your point is moot.

Moot? Because Russia wants to influence elections you equate this with laundry detergent sales?

Ok, whatever.

link   

Which heads of states have gotten derogatory nick names? Maybe I don't remember but I can only remember one, the guy who threatens us with nukes.

link   

And yet most of the Facebook ads were in support of Hillary. Weird.

Stop spreading lies, Russia overwhelmingly promoted Trump and trashed Hilary.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Which heads of states have gotten derogatory nick names? Maybe I don't remember but I can only remember one, the guy who threatens us with nukes.

He has also trashed Theresa May and Vicente Fox... allies of the US. I bet I could find more... I know he argued with Australias prime minister as well

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   
If you want to complain about our elections being tampered with, why don't you complain about all the illegals in this country who are voting illegally. That's the real crime.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Vincente is a former head of state, not the current president, who constantly launches F- bombs at trump. Yes trump has had disagreements with may and other leaders, but I don't think he's given them derogatory nick names. Just rocket man.

But there's only one high profile country that trump has killed soldiers from: Russia. Apparently that's not enough....

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

not lies, fact.

link   

That's hilarious.
You do realize this was a face saving move on the part of Mueller right? The witch hunt is now over. Mueller and his crack team can now say, hey look, we found Russians with fake Facebook & Twitter accounts. Oh, the humanity........

Do you think advertising is an effective way to influence people?

You do realize our entire Capitalist system is advertising based right? So what's your point? Are you going to go after everyone you advertises?

No, but when our longest adversary (that would be Russia, if you haven't been keeping up with the news) is secretly spending millions on advertising for or against US politicians, one would think there might be a conflict of interest with what our democracy is about. Do you agree?

And so are the Chinese and every other developed country. Again, what's your point?
Did you also have this faux outrage when Obama meddled in Israels elections? I would say no.

I would be pissed if I found out Obama meddled with elections, and I have no doubt it probably happened. That being said, I am not seeing evidence that this happened, while its clear there is evidence Russian meddled with ours.

We meddled with elections in dozens of countries, many long before Obama was even in office... so what exactly is YOUR point?

link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: theantediluvian

Will take a look at the indictment when I have a chance. Very interesting to see how this is all playing out.

At first we heard that the Russians being involved was just a media propaganda lie. Now we have indictments for those involved.

Weird times we live in.

Heard on the Sean Hannity show just a bit ago that NO Americans were involved. It was all Russian companies and personnel. Yes weird times we live in.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join