It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pro_Life Violence

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 09:14 PM
link   
See? And people think its a joke, but you have people who !BELIEVE! in this bs! These people are the ones who turned a hospital into a crater! Now, who's fault is it? Yes the person who did it, but why? BECAUSE THESE PEOPLE ARE THERE! It is like Manson, he didn;t kill alot of people, but his followers did. But he went away for all the murders. So unless we start going out arresting every Priest, Bishop, Minister, Cardinal, and the Pope/any other religous leader that orders the followers to kill the "sinners" we aren't going to solve anything. People that order violence should be stopped! Sure Ann Coulter, Rush Limbaugh, Hannity, and every other republican on tv would go to jail, so maybe just fine them everytime they go on about killing the sinners or thr arabs or invade this country and kill everyone or about rounding up liberals and killing them.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I been thinking about something...

One, people who are pro-choice are not necessarily pro-abortion, but some have pointed that out already. Now, I am not pro-abortion, but I am pro-choice.

Since some people use the Bible to condemn abortion, I'm going to flip the script and use the Bible to say that abortion is not bad. I mean, I don't think they did modern day abortions, but they had no qualms about killing children. And no, I will not post the verses because you know some of the many that describe killing kids and infants.

Now, if it is a numbers game, then sure, it's worse now than back then. But, there are a lot more people now, so I bet if you controlled for population size it would be worse back then. They killed young children and infants, not unborn fetuses. To me, that in itself is far worse. Of course, infants and kids are killed daily around the world, but abortion is a bigger deal.

Shouldn't we be more concerned about saving kids in countries where they are killed indiscriminately than with people who decide to abort their own progeny? How can we dictate what other people do with their lives? Especially when abortion stands to be legal and here for a while...

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeka
Shouldn't we be more concerned about saving kids in countries where they are killed indiscriminately than with people who decide to abort their own progeny?

We should be concerned with ALL human life.

How can we dictate what other people do with their lives?

We do it all the time. It's called 'the law'. Usually this means protection from the infringment upon another's life. This case is no different.

Especially when abortion stands to be legal and here for a while...

It doesn't make it right. It's our responsibility as people of this republic to help shape the country in a way that does not infringe upon the rights of others. It's that whole "life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness" thing.

[edit on 21-4-2005 by saint4God]

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Anyone see the news? Republicans are out to kill 13 year old girls. Sad, so sad, kill em in the 39th trimester no problem, but the 1st? DIE!!!!!!! Blow up a hospital or two.......

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 12:11 AM
link   
31 pages and this still hasn't died yet? This is rediculous. Don't you people have anything better to do than discuss a woman's right to control her own uterus?

Women, choose for yourself what's right, and act accordingly.

Men, lay off of the women's rights until you are capable of growing a female reproductive system, and can truly experience what these women go through.

As far as I'm concerned, men have no right to say anything on this issue, unless it's to the woman you've personally impregnanted, in which case the fetus in question is 50% yours. Men don't carry the child. Men don't experience the physiological changes that occur during pregnancy. Men don't know the birthing experience. Therefore, men don't have the right to determine anything about a woman's reproductive system... unless, of course, you're one of those neanderthals that still don't believe women have the same rights as every other human. If that's the case, shame on you, and I hope you get lynched by a mob of angry women.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Well, right now a bunch of men are trying to kill a 13 year old girl. They aren't pro-life, but pro-fetus. If they were pro-life they wouldn't want to kill a 13 year old girl, or execute mentally ill people, or minors.

How are they killing her? At 13 a uterus/hips/whatever are to narrow to pass a baby, thus causing extreme pain and internal bleeding, in the end killing her. But that doesn't matter, she a whore, she deserves to die, save the fetus though!

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
Well, right now a bunch of men are trying to kill a 13 year old girl. They aren't pro-life, but pro-fetus. If they were pro-life they wouldn't want to kill a 13 year old girl, or execute mentally ill people, or minors.

She got the abortion.

Look here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Maybe, Fox News/other news are still going on about it. In fact there is a whole thread going on about how she didn't get one.

Thankfully she did, so she will live. Unless a pro-fetus guy kills her like they like to do to women who think that they have the right to do something with their body.(sarcasm, they have the right, just pro-fetus groups say not, and kill plenty as proven in this topic)

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 08:44 AM
link   
is everyone agrees there should be no Pro-Life Violence. The debate kicks up whenever we dive into the issue of abortion itself...which, I think is very important to discuss. Kudos to James for opening a topic we all try to shove into the closet...but I'm still pro-life whether baby, 13 year old, or hardened criminal (though malicious law-breakers need to be locked up or communized).

[edit on 4-5-2005 by saint4God]

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   
S4G, I am currently debating with someone about this. "Where is the proof?" I provide links..... nothing. Sure it is in U2U, but still, gets annoying.

Technically everyone is pro-life are they not? "Gee, I want to live, I don't want to die." But pro-life groups aren't pro-life, they all cry and whine when the courts made it illegal to execute minors/mentally handicapped. So as said, pro-fetus, not pro-life.

And to the "pro-fetus with exceptions" you are pro-choice! The pro-fetus debate is that all abortion is wrong, rape, minor, death to the mother, doesn't matter, abortion evil. But if you want it for rape victims, or risk to mother, then you are pro-choice, not pro-fetus/life.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 11:09 AM
link   

S4G, I am currently debating with someone about this. "Where is the proof?" I provide links..... nothing. Sure it is in U2U, but still, gets annoying.

Turning a blind eye to violence is ignorance no matter what side you're on. Did you know we're still torturing Iraqi prisoners? www.amnesty.org... How can we be an example by not following our own principles of peace?

Technically everyone is pro-life are they not? "Gee, I want to live, I don't want to die."

Usually. I can think of at least a year in my past that this wasn't the case though...

But pro-life groups aren't pro-life, they all cry and whine when the courts made it illegal to execute minors/mentally handicapped. So as said, pro-fetus, not pro-life.

I think that's a bit of a generalization. As I said, I'm pro-life for everyone. God gave a person a life, it is not for me to decide to take it away. It'd be naive of me to pretend to know what that purpose is and terminate them.

And to the "pro-fetus with exceptions" you are pro-choice! The pro-fetus debate is that all abortion is wrong, rape, minor, death to the mother, doesn't matter, abortion evil. But if you want it for rape victims, or risk to mother, then you are pro-choice, not pro-fetus/life.

That seems extreme, doesn't it? Just like saying "If marijuana is prescribed by doctors for glaucoma, then everyone should smoke it 5 times a day!"

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Well, Marijuana is the least deadly of the three most popular drugs, so why not? Alcohol is thee mind altering drug, yet it is legal. Cigarettes cause cancer, yet it is legal. So why not Marijuana?

Anyways, there is a difference. Pro-Choice means choose, a doctor prescribing one person Marijuana is the doctor giving the person a prescription. I think you should choose "Well, people are pro-Freedom of Speech. Part of it is freedom to say hateful things, like the KKK/Neo-Nazi/Republican party, so just because you are pro-freedom of speech does it make you a racist since some people use the freedom to spew hatred?" No, it doesn't.

But if you say "I am pro-life, except for this situation, and that one, and this one, that one, that one, not this one, that one, and this one." You are pro-choice.

Oh, did you hear what the idiot Texan Leader of Pro-Life/republican party or whatever said/did? He threatened the Supreme Court for making it illegal to execute MINORS! WTF?
"Gee, you scratched my car, death for you! What? I can't do that anymore? Death to the SC!"

18 out of the 22 minors killed by the government with the death penalty came from Texas. Texas leads the country in killing people, a third of the people. ALso lead the pack in most innoccent people killed only to be proven innoccent after the state killed them.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 12:13 PM
link   
What the What? Hey mods, won't let me edit........

Anyways, here are links to Texas "pro-life" whining about not being able to kill kids anymore.

www.cnn.com...
www.detnews.com...
www.detnews.com... This one is the best IMHO.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 01:22 PM
link   
but the links you provided showed 17-year olds who murdered other people. It doesn't seem to be a very convincing arguement against the death penalty for me...so how some 'wrongfully accused sentenced to death' links to help out:

sun.soci.niu.edu...
sun.soci.niu.edu...

And Texas included in this one:
www.cbsnews.com...

In support of the CNN link you provided, if Amnesty International is involved, then something is up.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
I don't know what could be more violent than the premeditated murder of 1,370,000 children per year in the United States alone.

I agree. What is up with that? Why would it be more important to prevent
a life from being born than to protect the life they claim to respect, ig; the death penalty. It seems logical to me to believe a life is always precious from the time it is conceived until the time it dies. But that's just me.

seeker

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Sorry, but pro-lifers have killed more then any pro-choicer. Bush is Pro-Life, firebombs a 100,000+ civillians in ONE attack. Not to mention him killing as many people as possible in Texas.

Also, THEY AREN'T PRO-LIFE!!!!! They are more then happy to blow up hospitals, homes, cars, go out and shoot dozens of people who are in the emergency room because the douchebag Pro-Lifer can't read a map on a hospital wall so goes to the wrong wing. They wanted the Supreme Court executed because they said killing little BORN kids and mentally handicapped people was wrong. Yep, once the kid is born they want to kill them. "Don't kill it! it is only 2 months old, and can't live outside the womb, and it is more like a parasite then human, but don't kill it! What? It's born? It's 4 minutes old? KILL IT!!!!!!!!!!!"

They are more happy firebombing civillians, more then happy executing babies actually born, but a fetus no more then a parasite is "life" and nneds to be protected.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 11:29 AM
link   
It's hard to have a discussion when people start repeating themselves. I think I'll just point back to my unaddressed posts up there
Alrighty, I guess it's time to get back to the hate-speech about people like me who are pro-life.

Pray, train, study,
God bless.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Saint, in 2003 Bush&Co, mainly Bush and Rummy, used the Amnesty Int. report to make the Iraq seem more right. In fact, Rummy boy said "Anyone who reads these reports and doesn't agree with the war in Iraq stopping Saddam is unpatriotic." AI Didn't become "bad" until they exposed Bush&Co.

I like that, 2003 anyone who doesn't agree with AI is evil and going to hell, in 2005 anyone who agrees with AI is evil and going to hell. That's one hell of a flip flop not even Kerry could match.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I wonder what it is they're aiming for sometimes. They've changed my mind and opened it on a topic or two, but the two things that seem troublesome is the heavy push for the International Court and pro-U.N. talking. With the U.N. leadership being questioned, I think it would be unwise to put too much weight into that corner. In otherwords, principally I like them, but politically they seem to be 'tooling' as if wanting into the game.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   
And again, the GOP pulled a larger flip flop then Kerry could ever pull in 10 years.

But all pro-lifers are like that.
Don't abort. Kill Kill Kill!
Don't abort something that isn't human! What? 11 year old Mentally Handicapped kid jaywalked? KILL KILL KILL!
Don't abort, kill the mother which then will kill the baby anyways, but don't abort it when it isn't alive to save the mother, kill her and the baby when it is actually alive.
Abortion is murder! Now go out and kill everyone in a 10-mile radius.

Such love from the pro-lifers, now, if only I could fit all of them onto a flip flop for the next GOP Convention.

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join