It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pro_Life Violence

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Truthseeka your overwhelming ignorance makes it truly hard for me to reply.
The christian God is nog against sex (God created sex) and you don't understand one thing of the onan story.

Just begin at the beginning, try to understand 1+1 before you try 5*5, and don't base conclusions on your currently lacking understanding of the bible.

[edit on 18-3-2005 by Jakko]

God created sex
then gets pissed off about it
How smart is that?

What a dumbass.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufo_believer
God created sex
then gets pissed off about it
How smart is that?

What a dumbass.

God created sex to be a part of a relationship. You know where two people love eachother. In this world today, sex and love have been seperated, and giving in to your primal lusts and desires seems to be okay with a lot of people.

Calling God a dumbass only reveals what kind of a rude, ignorant and unrespectfull being you truly are. It saddens me.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Ok people tame it down a little, and lets get back on to the serious side of the topic,

Asala

[edit on 19-3-2005 by asala]

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Hey God started it. What a creep the things he's done to women through the curse of Eve. Every woman has to pay the price for one woman's mistake? Totally unfair.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Hey God started it. What a creep the things he's done to women through the curse of Eve. Every woman has to pay the price for one woman's mistake? Totally unfair.

This discussion was about abortion.
You are with your "anti christianity posts" pulling the discussion away from the original topic.
If you have any more burning questions regarding my God, make a new thread for it.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jakko
This discussion was about abortion.
You are with your "anti christianity posts" pulling the discussion away from the original topic.
If you have any more burning questions regarding my God, make a new thread for it.

Wasn't it about pro-life violence? The issue was more about discussing the hypocritical morality of what some 'christians' do.. not abortion itself.
Then it declined a little.. first about the legalities of abortion, 'murderers', 'sluts' [ie. rape victims
], birthing on sundays, the evil ramifications of wasting sperm [side note: it was apparently because people believed sperm were actually tiny little babies [women couldn't give life only carry it] that it was considered murder] and wet dreams.
You will go blind you know..

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Nah, it was about abortion and the extremist reaction to abortion. In the beginning other subjects that relate to these things were mixed into it(death penalty etc), but ufo_believer was not even doing that, he was just distorting the discussion.

[edit on 20-3-2005 by Jakko]

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Technically it is about both abortion and the nutcase pro-lifers who seem to be pro-fetus, not pro-life. If they were pro-life they wouldn't shoot people or blow people up. So both Riley and Jakko are correct. Thankfully Jestaman seems to have gone away so maybe we can get back on track....

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 04:58 PM
link   
This is a seriously long discussion, and as I have read aong, the same arguments are being spouted out by both sides....

Perhaps it is better to leave well enough alone and agree to disagree. Obviously this is a heated subject for many of you, but obviously the arguments on both sides have not steered anyones opinion in the least.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Yes, it is a long and heated debate, but still, no one is gonna decide to agree to disagree, it means to much to people. Religon, morals, reality, all things people hold dear on both sides.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Maybe you and Him should have a sit down and talk about it.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Did Eve force Adam to eat the apple? Well, of course, that whole story is bs but since christians use bs as an arguement have to deal with it.

Have you people read the bible? It has zombies, magicians, giants, goblins, demons, wtf? Looks the the ultimate Dungeon And Dragon Game Guide. And people kill others over this!

Pro-Lifers kill real live people because they abort fetuses. I have provided proof and all I get is "Photoshop! Liberal Media! They were in the right!" and then I get 2 "We not like that." How sad is that? So far the majority are for drive by shootings and terrorist bombings and beating women to death. But if a pro-choice person killed a nun or minister, oh they would raise hell and brimstone and whatever else over it. But hey, blow up a childrens hospital killing 20 kids, 12 mothers, a few doctors, nurses, attendents, but killed the doctor who 10 years ago performed an abortion, good job!

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   
How DARE you compare the Holy Book to something that worships SATAN! No wonder you want to kill babies, more souls for your Satan.

How can you want to let these people live? THEY KILL BABIES! They are the most evil of evil!

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
Did Eve force Adam to eat the apple?

Nope. They're both accountable, hence why both were cast out.

Well, of course, that whole story is bs but since christians use bs as an arguement have to deal with it.

I think your statement here is bs because you didn't provide any substantiation so I guess we both have our opinions.

Have you people read the bible? It has zombies, magicians, giants, goblins, demons, wtf? Looks the the ultimate Dungeon And Dragon Game Guide.

Hey, I never thought of that. D & D founders were blantantly, proudly Satanic but now it's owned by Hasbro (after Wizards of the Coast). I played it long ago and gave it up once I saw motive/agenda. There are plenty of other role-playing games that a just as much, if not more fun.

And people kill others over this!

If they never bent the spine on their own Book.

Pro-Lifers kill real live people because they abort fetuses. I have provided proof and all I get is "Photoshop! Liberal Media! They were in the right!" and then I get 2 "We not like that." How sad is that?

I'll change the 'we' to 'I am not like that and those I know are not like that'.

So far the majority are for drive by shootings and terrorist bombings and beating women to death. But if a pro-choice person killed a nun or minister, oh they would raise hell and brimstone and whatever else over it. But hey, blow up a childrens hospital killing 20 kids, 12 mothers, a few doctors, nurses, attendents, but killed the doctor who 10 years ago performed an abortion, good job!

I don't care what flag a person wants to fly or label someone wants to stick on themselves, one who kills intentionally is a murderer.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Dungeons and Dragons is satanic?? you could have fooled me, if it were, why would there be a choice to be a lawfully good character? Or for that mattter any good character? Just because the local book burning center *cough* i mean church has denounced it as satanic doens't mean it. I used to play the game myself, never made me want to kill babies, sacrifice virgins or pray to the anti-christ.

The only motives I can concieve the game having is creating an immersivve environment for young people to get together and do something other than watch tv etc... you would think church groups would be all about that kind of thing. It makes you use your imagination. God forbid that though!

If one who kills intentionally is a murderer, then you agree that bombing abortion clinics is murder right?
If one murders then they are going to your Christian hell aswell, no matter what the intention, according to you.
The moral dilemma I see here is that by bombing clinics they are killing many other innocents who had nothing to do with the abortion so the bombing in essence becomes far worse than the abortion.

[edit on 22-3-2005 by jawapunk]

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jestaman
How DARE you compare the Holy Book to something that worships SATAN! No wonder you want to kill babies, more souls for your Satan.

How can you want to let these people live? THEY KILL BABIES! They are the most evil of evil!

Yes how dare you!!! I should use my gauntlets of ogre strength to crush your faithless spine!!!!!!! gwahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Did Eve force Adam to eat the apple?

Adam was too darn lazy to get his own dinner. Eve had a
'care taker' personality so she got him something to eat.
If Adam hadn't have been so lazy ... none of that 'Original Sin'
stuff would have happened. So it's Adam's fault. Not eve's!

Pro-Lifers kill real live people because they abort fetuses.

Okay. Let's take this statement for a moment. The way you say it
makes it sound all encompassing and that ALL people who are pro-life
wig out and kill abortionists. You must know that simply isn't true.
There are tens of millions of pro-life people in this country. You might
hear of one or two who wig out each year. Those are pretty good odds
ya' know. Every group has kooks. EVERY group does. But considering
how many people claim the 'pro life' title ... and how very very few wig
out .... I think your sentence 'Pro-lifers kill real live people ...' is way
too strong. AND when those one or two out of the tens of millions
do wig out ... their actions are condemned by the vast majority of
pro-life people.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by jawapunk
Dungeons and Dragons is satanic??

Many people believe it to be. Just as many people believe
Harry Potter glamorizes the occult.

athos.rutgers.edu...

This site tells of one person's journey into D&D ... and the
(alleged) satanic connections found within D&D.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Dungeons and Dragons is satanic?? you could have fooled me, if it were, why would there be a choice to be a lawfully good character? Or for that mattter any good character? Just because the local book burning center *cough* i mean church has denounced it as satanic doens't mean it. I used to play the game myself, never made me want to kill babies, sacrifice virgins or pray to the anti-christ.

Me either, that's not what I'm saying
. I'm saying I'm not trusting the leadership that created the game.

The only motives I can concieve the game having is creating an immersivve environment for young people to get together and do something other than watch tv etc... you would think church groups would be all about that kind of thing. It makes you use your imagination. God forbid that though!

Did I not say I played other games? If you look at some games with a discerning eye, I'm sure you'd be surprised at the content. Just because influence is subtle doesn't negate it entirely. Some are obvious, some are not, some have no influences at all.

If one who kills intentionally is a murderer, then you agree that bombing abortion clinics is murder right?

Yes.

If one murders then they are going to your Christian hell aswell, no matter what the intention, according to you.

Murder is a sin no matter who does it or intention.

The moral dilemma I see here is that by bombing clinics they are killing many other innocents who had nothing to do with the abortion so the bombing in essence becomes far worse than the abortion.

I believe both are evil. One cannot fight evil with evil, it just creates more evil.

[edit on 22-3-2005 by saint4God]

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God
Murder is a sin no matter who does it or intention.

Isn't murder by definition killing with malice as intent?

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join