It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pro_Life Violence

page: 42
<< 39  40  41   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by HHH Is King
Hmm, I was looking at those stats on attacks. It's wrong. It clearly says a person was stabbed but there were no injuries reported that year. What? How can you be stabbed but no injuries? I call BS on those "statistics"

Anyways, once again Pro Life people murder adults and children and babies but say aborting a fetus is wrong. Even though sometimes when they beat a pregnant woman to death she has a miscarrige before she dies so they in fact abort the baby.

I am anti abortion (which you term pro choice), and have never beaten a pregnant woman to death, nor do I intend to

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by blueorder

Originally posted by Nygdan
heck, the pro-lifers also tend to be the ones that support the death penalty, even its extension. And they also tend to not support state welfare or rehabilitation programs. So they act like they are concerned about people, but once that person's born, they loose all concern. They talk about life, but do nothing to actually protect it.

there isn't any contradiction by supporting the death penalty- unless they advocated random death penalties in which women can select random people to die as their "choice"

Except they say they are pro life. How can you go "Shoot doctors and pregnant women and run over kids at the elementary school because their momma's a nurse!" Then claim to be pro life?

<< 39  40  41   >>

join