It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pro_Life Violence

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jestaman
pro-choice people are murderers of millions of children. The bible speaks of eye for an eye, so we should be killing 40 million of your children.

Matthew 5:38 - "You have heard that is was said, 'Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.' But I tell you, Do not resist and evil person. If someone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also. And if someone wants to sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well. If someone forces you to go one mile, go with him two miles. Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you."
"You have heard that is was said, 'Love your neighbor and hate your enemy. But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you..."

You heard the man, now let's do it.

I agree that a human life begins at conception but love is the key, not anger. James the Lesser has successfully pointed out, even in our little group on this very thread, there are some murdering pro-lifers out there too. Pray for both.

Pray, train, study.
God bless.

[edit on 1-3-2005 by saint4God]

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I already stated that if you go eye for an eye the world will go blind.

But still, love that some pro-lifers, even on here, think it a-ok to kill real people, but a fetus is something that is suppose to be protected by killing others.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 02:50 PM
link   
It should be protected! It can't defend itself from the vile whoremongering woman who doesn't want it. If you damn pro-choice people had your way the human race would be wiped out. You can't abort everyone for then there are no children. Of course, that may be what they want..... Why? Who knows. Maybe they just want them aborted in the great states, after all fewer of us here, fewer people to vote for the better party, Republican party.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 03:04 PM
link   

It should be protected! It can't defend itself from the vile whoremongering woman who doesn't want it. If you damn pro-choice people had your way the human race would be wiped out. You can't abort everyone for then there are no children. Of course, that may be what they want..... Why? Who knows. Maybe they just want them aborted in the great states, after all fewer of us here, fewer people to vote for the better party, Republican party.

Oh boy....

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Sounds like he should of been aborted many years ago....

So you are calling my girlfriend a vile whoremongerer......

Better pray to your "God" that you never meet me kid.
Though I may not recognize you by sight, your most vile, revolting stench would give you away in a second.

The better party......don't make me laugh, oh too late, hahahahahahaha.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 07:44 PM
link   
My scent will give me away? If you mean my clean, rightful smell of god, then yes. They may be nothing but slime to you, they may even look like it, but they are gods creatures.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Oh gimme a break.

God as you prescribe to it is just a figment of human creation, made to allay the fears and discrepencies the average mind cannot comprehend. Please, enough with god this god that...although higher spirit does exist the way that your god has been assigned to you is not the way the higher energy exists.

Dont be fruity

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 07:08 AM
link   

My scent will give me away? If you mean my clean, rightful smell of god, then yes. They may be nothing but slime to you, they may even look like it, but they are gods creatures.

Ack! I could ignore it until you brought God into it. Okay, okay, here we go with the Bible quote of the day my friend:

Matthew 7 (as Jesus says it) - "Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.
"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?"

Oh my righteous friend, what love are you sharing with words like slime, whoremonger and vile? I challenge you to find the feeling in your heart that makes you say these things and know that it is not out of love, but out of hate which is the exact opposite of what Jesus meant by "love you neighbor" and "love you enemy". How can you love God and hate those He has created?

[edit on 3-3-2005 by saint4God]

[edit on 3-3-2005 by saint4God]

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Saint, I have described early fetuses as slime looking things, which they do look like, but the other stuff, spot on.

Ok, so a woman raped is a whore monger? A woman who's fetus is malformed so it will kill both if she tries to give birth to it is vile???????? Ok..... I think people who kill real people are vile, even more if they think it is ok to do so. Hell, Ted Bundy probably thought it was ok to kill people, so are the pro-lifers Ted Bundy?

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I think the reason Jestaman is pissed off is because we've figured out his and his group's plan.
They're gonna bomb an abortion clinic and maim any survivors with rusty machetes.

Homey, you need to chill. You seem like a religious nut. All that church has altered your brain, son. No matter how many clinics you take out, people will still do abortions. Does the death penalty deter homicides?

Go cuddle up with your Bible and try not to kill any BORN people.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Exactly! They find it all ok to kill born people, living people, but if you abort a fetus or masturbate you are a mass murderer. Hypocracy people, and using a book you believe in, one that might be true, might not, depends on how ignorant you are. Gee, the book says it is right, so the book must be right, cause the book says so.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
Gee, the book says it is right, so the book must be right, cause the book says so.

Hey, I thought I was a pretty good advocate for you, being against pro-life violence, by using the Book. What gives?

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Yes, you are, but the other side say you wrong, the bible says kill everyone who doesn't bow down before Bush. These people are, shall we say, thick skulled. You can try to beat facts/reality into their heads with a baseball bat, bat won't work, their skull so thick the bat of reality breaks before it.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Yes, you are, but the other side say you wrong, the bible says kill everyone who doesn't bow down before Bush.

Hehe, am I to be ostracized by my own fellow believers then? If that's the case, so be it. I serve God, read his Book and put the words to use. I think you may be surprised to know James, there are a bunch of peeps like me who feel the same (pssst, I've even seen them on this thread
). You've taught me there are people who do not as well, so I've learned my lesson - represent the Word and not assume that ALL the people who lay claim to it actually follow. I do hope a good majority do follow their own scripture though.

These people are, shall we say, thick skulled. You can try to beat facts/reality into their heads with a baseball bat, bat won't work, their skull so thick the bat of reality breaks before it.

Those who justify their own reasoning for killings in a religious crusade do seem to have an unyielding fortitude towards reasoning. Oh, wait, you just said that in a different way

[edit on 4-3-2005 by saint4God]

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God
"You have heard that is was said, 'Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.'
[edit on 1-3-2005 by saint4God]

When someone hurts us or wrongs us the natural instinct for a man or woman is to hurt them back.

I have recently heard from a Bible teacher that an eye for an eye etc. was not told to man by God for the reason that automatically that is what was supposed to be done. But God intended that to be used to place a limit on man's revenge, that it shouldn't go further. People want to get even and thensome, so God stated this for limits. Forgiveness was the first choice but since forgiveness doesn't come easy God was trying to keep men and women from going further and further into a downward spiral of revenge
upon others

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbrandt
I have recently heard from a Bible teacher that an eye for an eye etc. was not told to man by God for the reason that automatically that is what was supposed to be done. But God intended that to be used to place a limit on man's revenge, that it shouldn't go further. People want to get even and thensome, so God stated this for limits.

Excellent insight. I hadn't thought of it that way. That shot of espresso you have there really woke me up.

Forgiveness was the first choice but since forgiveness doesn't come easy

That makes sense as Jesus taught that the old law in divorce was when hearts were cold. In other words, it's legal, but not the right thing to do. HOLD UP! Before anyone pounces on me, this is what I'm meaning: If by any stretch of strength and prayer you can work it out, then give everything you can to make it work. This is what I'm saying, nothing more, nothing less.

God was trying to keep men and women from going further and further into a downward spiral of revenge
upon others

*nods* I can see that. Anyone who doubts these words, being in any kind of relationship or seeing a relationship will prove that one wrong will arise the victim to become the assailant with the crimes getting more and more severe.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I heard that to, they the ey for an eye was to place limits on revenge/justice. That way you don't get death penalty for walking past a fire hydrant with mash potatoes in your pocket(old Boston law, really stupid one to...), or life sentence for firing an unloaded rifle(Kentucky Law) or for being a woman and caught carrying a wooden gun.(can't remember the state, but the law is only men and police officers can carry wooden guns)

It makes more sense then god ordering people to kill those who have killed. It could be a self defense, but hey, they killed, punishment is to be killed. And yes, you are different, you are using the bible to protect life, not using it to justify killing people. Voted Way Above.

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   
We don't condem him for what he says, we condem him for being wrong. God wanted life to be protected, so if you kill, you are to be killed, so no one else will kill knowing they will be killed. Since abortion kills, they are to be killed. Someone mentioned pregnent women killed in abortion clinics before they got the abortion during attacks, well, they wouldn't have been killed if they weren't there to kill another human, now would they?

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   
It seems to snap back like a rubber band to the beginning again. Ah well, let me get a sports drink before round 18 (page number that is...) begins.

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 07:56 PM
link   
All those people put to death for crimes are vile disgusting humans who had the ability to think unlike a foetus, so paying for their crime by death is a fair punishment, correct? Anti-abortionists for the most part defend the death penalty for these scum.

Well, those very same scum could have been, or turn out to be, the very life you fought to have sustained and passed through the birth canal oh so many years before. So my questions are:

1)If it is learned that someone on death row was not wanted by his/her mother but was birthed either because of the mother's Christian values or was talked out of abortion by you anti-abortionists, how do you reconcile with yourself that your prior actions are directly responsible for his/her having a life and his/her taken life, and you are now more than happy to take theirs from them?

2)If the mother was denied the right to kill a life as you call it, by the anti-abortionists, what right do you have now to approve of killing that same life?

3)If women who "killed a life" are murderers, what are anti-abortionists who sanction the death penalty? The law is no excuse to hide behind, for women who abort legally have the law on their side.

4)If your daughter/sister/wife/mother is brutally raped and beaten resulting in pregnancy. Do you also demand she birth the child, and if so how do you encourage her to carry this thing to term and you remain a loving, caring parent, and would you want her to keep it?

5)If you are an adoptee advocating against abortion and you are told that that you are a product of a violent beating and rape by a man or men unknown to your mother, how would you feel about that?

Any anti-abortionists willing to answer every single one of these 5 questions? I say no.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join