It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pro_Life Violence

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 02:19 PM
link   

I like this logic,

Me too.

Did you know that those are correct numbers for non- life threatening cases??
Did you know that?

Please do tell me the circumstances for each of the 3000 - 4000 cases.
Cat got your tongue?

Its murder. Just like Joseph Mengala...you want to decide who lives and who dies.

As for the 'mother in danger' case....
What kind of woman kills her kid to save her own life?

God knows the kind

Code section 7054.3 cites "a recognizable dead human fetus of less than 20 weeks uterogestation not disposed of by internment shall be disposed of by incineration".

2Ki 17:31 And the Avites made Nibhaz and Tartak, and the Sepharvites burnt their children in fire to Adrammelech and Anammelech, the gods of Sepharvaim.

2Ki 23:10 And he defiled Topheth, which is in the valley of the children of Hinnom, that no man might make his son or his daughter to pass through the fire to Molech.

Its just like the people who you would call barbarians.
Except instead of waiting for the kid to be born...you actually rip it from its mothers body and then burn it.

WHO IS WORSE? Not them. No way.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   
A woman who kills something not yet born to save her life? Gee, you must be the kind who when they see a nature film and a hawk flies down and eats a baby bunny you cry and say the hawk should eat the mother bunny, not the baby. Not realizing that the mother bunny will live to breed again and again while that one baby bunny dies.

See what I am getting at? The mother lives to breed again. The woman lives to have another kid, if not more. This conservative whining crybaby emotion crap gets in the way of reality. If you kill all the women, there are no more babies, for no one left to have them. If you save all the women, they can go and have more babies......(wait, I though liberals were suppose to be the crybaby wimps who's actions are based on emotions, not reality((PTS topic))

Also, cat doesn't have my tounge, it takes me 5 minutes to reply might mean I am on PTS, BTS or on another part of the board....... or doing things in the real world.

Anyways, 2000-3000 late terms where mother's life wasn't in danger? Well, to bad, so sad, life sucks, I know, what you gonna do cry about it? How many people have christians killed? When abortion kills as many as christians have then you can use that arguement.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 02:27 PM
link   
45+ Million Americans have been slaughtered in the name of irresponsibility and greed.

Theses hands and feet weren't alive were they? Not very graphic.
img.photobucket.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 02:51 PM
link   
You have no idea what you are talking about, you are a moraless athiest. You have no morals, no values, you are a heathen and will be punished by god after you die. And these women who were "raped" probably had it coming. Come on, you wear a slutty little thong and shirt that has your breasts hanging out it's no wonder you weren't raped. Not the baby's fault you were a whore.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jestaman
You have no idea what you are talking about, you are a moraless athiest. You have no morals, no values, you are a heathen and will be punished by god after you die. And these women who were "raped" probably had it coming. Come on, you wear a slutty little thong and shirt that has your breasts hanging out it's no wonder you weren't raped. Not the baby's fault you were a whore.

This is simply wrong to treat your brothers and sisters of the world this way. Please re-read this statement and apologize to God for judging with a heart full of hate and anger, as you are specifically instructed not to do.

[edit on 9-3-2005 by saint4God]

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Whoa, aside from all the name calling. Let's please just ignore these statements. James, please show statisitics of partial term abortions, you know, the kind related to the mother dying or baby being handicapped. I'm interested in these statistics you speak of.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Ok, I will try, I gonna google, may not be back for a few days, have alot of sites to go through, have sites that aren't credible, sites that are old, so may not be back for awhile.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Ok... So, I am seeing the light, I don't like late term abortion either unless the mother is at risk, but this is damning evidence against me for at least in Kansas. But since I like arguement, debate, and not one sided "Yes, you are right, case closed" I will postr the data. I think it is very reliable coming from the Kansas Medical Dept.
www.abortiontv.com...
www.kfl.org...

But there are some that do support me, like this one from Florida and more.
www.abortionisprolife.com...
Hell, this is about jews and their laws, but here, good read.
www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...
This quote came from this site. www.korrnet.org...
Only about 1% of abortions occur after 20 weeks. The demand for late-2nd-trimester abortions is largely from two groups: women who learned from amniocentesis that they were carrying defective fetuses, and women who were unable to get abortions earlier in pregnancy.

Just some stats on abortion rates, numbers done per 1000 women, so forth.
www.pregnantpause.org...
Just some stuff on myths, so forth.
www.now.org...
More stats...
thomas.loc.gov...

Some support me, some don't, but better to provide both sides to get the whole picture then dig a trench on one side and not budge.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Bravo!!!!! Way to lay it down brother!!! Tell those abortion having whores like it is!!!

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God
Believe what you wish. You do not know my life. Do not claim you do.

I'm faily certain you are male so biologically you can only have a certain level of insight.. and I'm fairly certain you do not know the personal lives of the three billion females [give or take] on this planet anymore than I know your life.

I can not think of any other justification for a mother to decide to get an abortion other than for herself.

So.. this is where you get the right deem rape victims selfish? [ignoring the disgraceful misoginry of Jestaman for a sec] I'd call them 'desperate' not selfish.. I do not know who they all are but would not assume they all do it for petty self serving reasons.. and thats not even counting medically neccesary abortions [I'll research it later].

Key word being -decide-. I know there are family members who force it and that is wrong.

I completely agree.. I find it just as apporhent for someone to coerce a woman to kill a fetus she considers a child as to force her to have it against her will. I am prochoice not pro abortion.

I've read (and posted on this thread) the statistics so I'm not making this assessment SOLELY on my accord as some apparently think.

Granted.. you have shown some willingness to try understand the woman's situation.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 10:04 PM
link   

And these women who were "raped" probably had it coming. Come on, you wear a slutty little thong and shirt that has your breasts hanging out it's no wonder you weren't raped. Not the baby's fault you were a whore.

I'm sure this is the type of thing a rapist would say to justify himself. Grow up. Rape victims are usually chosen because of opportunity and perhaps vulnerablity.. not by what they wear.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by riley

I'm sure this is the type of thing a rapist would say to justify himself. Grow up. Rape victims are usually chosen because of opportunity and perhaps vulnerablity.. not by what they wear.

Hi riley, would you happen to have any solid stats on date rape and its randomness, or the frequency of provacative clothing involved?

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kinja
Hi riley, would you happen to have any solid stats on date rape and its randomness, or the frequency of provacative clothing involved?

Do you have stats saying otherwise? What clothes do three year olds wear that 'make them' get raped? And old ladies?
Rape by definition is FORCED penetration.. how does a woman ASK TO BE RAPED if she has said NO and been overpowered? I think you need to grow up as well.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Yes, I find it very disgusting that some of you have blamed the victims for rape. I am very very close to someone who has been raped in her life. And I assure you she wore no thongs or skimpy clothing. I don't think she asked for it that day either, being her birthday and all. I hope you people can get a grip here, your reality seems to be hazed.

Nice James, looking for statistics. I'll have to read them later, however.

Edited to add this. Oh yeah, and it still affects her to this day, 10 years later. I'm ashamed of people like you all that blame the victim.

[edit on 9-3-2005 by steggyD]

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Silent Scream should be required watching before anyone is allowed to comment here

www.silentscream.org...

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 11:21 PM
link   

I'm faily certain you are male so biologically you can only have a certain level of insight.. and I'm fairly certain you do not know the personal lives of the three billion females [give or take] on this planet anymore than I know your life.

How can you make such a sexist statement? Are you telling me you think that men cannot have empathy for women facing a pregnancy? We are talking about 9 months out of your life to save an innocent life!!!

Quick-fix abortion does not bode well with my HUMAN instinct. 9 months, then you can adopt the little baby to a HUMAN that cares.

I am so sick of non-thinking, follow what there controllers tell them mentality. This is murder of innocents so some lame-brain can be comfortable and not give SACRIFICE for a little baby.

Can someone please tell me how we as a people got to this point?!?

[edit on 9-3-2005 by Code 3]

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 02:28 AM
link   
[edit to remove duplicate post]

[edit on 10-3-2005 by obsidian468]

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 02:30 AM
link   
You know, instead of going after women having abortions,why don't you go after these people, and keep your noses out of other people's wombs:

poetry....-------------------------/cannibalisme/

or maybe these people:

coke....-------------------------/infantiphagia/

Warning, you will be sickened by these photos.

This is the real world people. There's much greater issues than abortion to get upset about.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Code 3

How can you make such a sexist statement?

How is this a sexist statement? I didn't know men had vaginas.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kinja

Bravo!!!!! Way to lay it down brother!!! Tell those abortion having whores like it is!!!

Ditto goes for you too then Kinja:

This is simply wrong to treat your brothers and sisters of the world this way. Please re-read this statement and apologize to God for judging with a heart full of hate and anger, as you are specifically instructed not to do.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join