It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 233
<< 230  231  232    234  235  236 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Skyfloating

Those 3 graphs look exactly the same? I can't understand how that can be using data 25 months apart.

Strange that's it's always in October too. Hmm.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Re: Chicago

Chicago has announced that CityKey cards, designed for illegal aliens, can be used for voter registration. In other words, non-citizen illegals will be able to vote in Chicago, including in federal elections. That's illegal. But the city is encouraging it. #Tucker @FoxNews

twitter.com...

Re: Gootube takeover

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

The Memo. Knew everything that was in it, in advance, to a t, then formed the movement to bring about it's release.

Future Proved Past

#ReleaseTheMemo - and we were NOT Russian bots.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: srb2001
YouTube has wiped all of Jerome Corsi' s channel of Q analyses.
Google mafia strikes again...

Somebodys getting spooked it seems at You Tube.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: Greenanon
a reply to: tigertatzen

Everyone will know when the Messiah returns.

B.H.O took a lot of strange symbolic side trips during his years as PRES.

I don’t think he thought people were paying attention to that stuff.

Elaborate on the side trips? I'm trying to think of odd ones.

How about when he broke with the normal schedule and suddenly flew up to Alaska to rename the tallest mountain in North America, a giant two-horned beast of a mountain shaped like the usual M (think divided middle)

from Mount McKinley to, Denali, which means "Great One".

www.cnn.com...

That really jumped out for me.

He did it under the banner of the whole global warming / save the world cause. There was a lot of symbolism to it that went over everyone's head.

The good guy version of the story is that he was doing it for the native people of the area, but it had a lot of background meaning including that very idea (appease the "natives").

I interpreted it as a type of sell-out and betrayel, even of Christ, so pronounced I felt the symbolic meaning and symbolism of it at the time, so I called out Obama on Reddit over it, referring to him as a modern day Judas figure, and then the # hit the fan for me after that (that's another story). It was an interesting time and I learned a lot, most of it the hard way but it was worth it.

edit on 27-2-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

The places he visited while on his 2013 Middle East tour were interesting.

Also interesting it ended at the feast of Simon of Trent.

Probably a coincidence though...

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: Greenanon

gosh, not this 'the family' I hope
But you never know these days

ETA. Not that cult GA
The other 'the family'... The fellowship with the fancy house on C Street

I went back several pages looking for the original post ...could someone explain the origin. I ask because Dilley had posted this

Trump is a stable genius who has been involved on the inside of a Patriotic movement for over 2 decades." Dilley leaves out a portion of this write-up - specifically about the Patriotic Organization. Dilley doesn't belive it's relevant. "Hold onto your family and say your prayers… Big Week!"

Is this relevant to the original post? Or am I way off base because I haven't found the original post on the subject.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   
EO regarding human rights violations originally listed 13 individuals. Looks like the train is running full steam ahead. The list now stands at 1108 pages. Wow I call that kicking butt and taking names (pun intended).

There is a pdf version or a text version. Light is being shown in all corners of the globe.

link

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

The family discussion sprang our of a side conversation.

Tying things back to chatter.

Chatters been weird as it gets lately...

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Jerome Corsi didn't just come out of nowhere. Earlier I showed tweets of his talking about this stuff since a decade.

Source on Reddit

Wikipedia - Jerome Corsi

In March 2008 Corsi claimed that a "Muslim terrorist group with ties to criminal drug networks and al-Qaida" has given "strong support" to John McCain

In 2007 Corsi wrote that he himself is not a Republican and complained that "the Republican Party is controlled by what used to be called the 'Rockefeller Wing'".[32] In addition, Corsi called for the impeachment of George W. Bush.[33][34]

I knew nothing of Corsi before Q. So about 2 months ago I looked him up on Google. Typing "Corsi", the autofill function would instantly provide "Jerome". After all, he's authored books and is known by Millions.

Today, when I type "Corsi" the autofill is gone:

Apart from suppressing his freedom of speech on Youtube, the petty Alphabet company also sees it necessary to remove the autofill on him.

There is nothing "liberal" about this censoring, oppressive, totalitarian, orwellian mammoth we call "Google".

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Posted here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

So John Podesta has just threatened Jared Kushner in
a twitter rant, ending with a warning that should
elicit a Secret Service visit.

I would advise screenshots...

John Podesta ‏Verified account @johnpodesta 5h5 hours ago Seems like those “unnamed sources peddling second-hand hearsay with rank speculation that continue to leak inaccurate information,” came straight from 1600 Penn. Jared better start wearing his kevlar on his back.

twitter.com...

This is beyond unacceptable.

edit on 27-2-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-2-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

If you think thats beyond acceptable wait and see what else Skippy has been up to. Off to Gitmo with him.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

His napkin nights will be exposed soon. Seems he is
triggered by something in the last few days.

What could it ever be?

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: burntheships

If you think thats beyond acceptable wait and see what else Skippy has been up to. Off to Gitmo with him.

Gitmo is too good for that monster. He belongs in a much worse place than that.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

If that is true, just remember when things get darker that we've likely all painted targets on ourselves.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: srb2001

Hopefully someone has archived them. There may be some in the Youtube files of this thread Pt2's archive!

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Greenanon

Thank you. Looks like i need to follow more closely but honestly this moves so fast it is hard to keep up with current newsl

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Can target conservatives and swamp-draingers, but Google-YouTube can't "flag" people who state, on their platform, that they want to be professional "SCHOOL SHOOTERS". Google-YouTube priorities are all screwed up. Or, maybe their priorities are perfectly in order, from Google's perspective.

edit on 2/27/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I found some "clues" in Pennsylvania.

Lot's to see: www.plateshack.com...

edit on 3-3-2018 by eisegesis because: fake news

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

As we say in the UK.. "Hear, hear, Old Boy!"

top topics

<< 230  231  232    234  235  236 >>

join