It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 236
<< 233  234  235    237  238  239 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Because everyone knows he wasn’t the only shooter.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Thread 3 Pages 121 to 235 INTERIM ARCHIVE - Why? Because chan boards are under DDOS attack!

Notes:
1) This archive will be updated and reposted at the end of this thread but allows members to take a current snapshot,
2) The archive links to Thread 2 ATS Pages 1 to 120 are in the post this post replies to.

Thread 3 ATS Pages 121 to 140
Thread 3 ATS Pages 141 to 160
Thread 3 ATS Pages 161 to 180
Thread 3 ATS Pages 181 to 200
Thread 3 ATS Pages 201 to 220
Thread 3 ATS Pages 221 to 235

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: JanAmosComenius

Two new Hydra heads means:

1) Stronger links with Chans for active knowledge and evidence linking,
2) We all put effort into populating Q Wiki to quicken the pace at which newbies get red pilled and up to speed.

BTW Spin off benefit of Q Wiki is that those who don't research on the net, or even use computers much, will more readily believe something they see in Wikipedia format.

I guess the question is what time target we should aim for to have Q Wiki well enough populated to make public? (Or a mirror made public).

A view from Q or Greenanon might be helpful.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Hows THIS for timing?

Trump tweets support for arming teachers

www.cnn.com...

TODAY:

POLICE: Teacher Reportedly With Gun Barricaded Inside Classroom; Shots Reported

truepundit.com...

WATCH how this story unfolds, folks.
I'm calling FF stunt right now.

edit on 28-2-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Arming teachers is pants on head crazy.

Have you seen some of these people?

Professional guards paid to watch our children is much more sensible.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greenanon

Have you seen some of these people?

Professional guards paid to watch our children is much more sensible.

This is another 'Made for CNN' staged story...probably by a Leftist teacher.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

4 AM mockingbird memos

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greenanon

No, no, no, dear sir, arming barely educated baby sitters is good for the business of another FL connection - does it end? Seems the place where Hogg senior works is Cubic? They make weird simulations to train people to kill others more effectively. Imagine the profit in training endless math and history teachers to gun down people just like on teeeeveee!

www.youtube.com...

I tried to be sarcastic but that seems to be part of the actual plan...

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   
As part of continuing to add Q posts to Unanswered Q spreadsheet, I am finding that we are missing a lot of films referenced in Q posts. This is probably because we are just assuming they are Gung-Ho phrases.

Examples:
Bombs Away - multiple: about either search for missing atomic bomb or LBJ 1964 campaign
SEA_TO_SHING_SEA - about roadtrip thru flawed USA
Safety first - about guarding a music festival!
Godspeed - about family murder of faith healer and reason
People kill people - independent film, 100k budget, Joy Haynes
Question everything - actually "IN-Q Question Everything", reality show
Distraction - TV, Jimmy Carr, simple questions, severe distractions
Betrayed - American dream veneer can Crumble
...even...
...and my personal favourite...
Missile - about:

Follows the 4315th Training Squadron of the Strategic Air Command at Vandenberg Air Force Base in California, where Air Force officers are trained to man the Launch Control Centers for the Minuteman Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles. Sequences include discussion of the moral and military issues of nuclear war; the arming, targeting and launching of the missile; codes; communications; protection against terrorist attack; emergency procedures; staff meetings and tutorial sessions.

Can I suggest that we need to be diligent in checking any such Q post phrases against film databases.

I use IMdB.com.

The ones I catch will be added to the "MSM & Movies" column of Unanswered Q spreadsheet.
edit on 28-2-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: add godspeed

edit on 28-2-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-2-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: add People kill people

edit on 28-2-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: add question everything

edit on 28-2-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: Distraction

edit on 28-2-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: Betrayed

edit on 28-2-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: 187

edit on 28-2-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: url correction

edit on 28-2-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: add Missile

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
As part of continuing to add Q posts to Unanswered Q spreadsheet, I am finding that we are missing a lot of films referenced in Q posts. This is probably because we are just assuming they are Gung-Ho phrases.

Examples:
Bombs Away - multiple: about either search for missing atomic bomb or LBJ 1964 campaign
SEA_TO_SHING_SEA - about roadtrip thru flawed USA
Safety first - about guarding a music festival!

Can I suggest that we need to be diligent in checking any such Q post phrases against film databases.

I use IMdB.com.

The ones I catch will be added to the "MSM & Movies" column of Unanswered Q spreadsheet.

EXCELLENT.
I was curious about the "Bombs Away" reference, in particular.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
LBJ's 1948 Senate campaign is SOOooo much more interesting for history buffs, though. Especially if you've a conspiratorial mind.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

"FOR GOD AND COUNTRY"
Ronald Reagan reference
www.imdb.com...

For God and Country: Faith and Patriotism Under Fire Hardcover – October 11, 2005
by James Yee
Book related to GITMO
en.wikipedia.org...(book)

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

Here is the issue:

You keep demanding proof. There is proof -- tons of it, and it's all in those threads. In order for you to have it, you need to go back and read those threads to see those connections for yourself. All the links are there along with the various members' thoughts and connections everyone else's work.

It took two entire 300+ page threads, and you want someone to lay it out in the limited window space one post allows?

You will either do the work and see or you won't, but constantly asking for what has already been done and is there and is ongoing isn't going to make any strides for you. There is no easy turning point where everyone said a collective, "AH-HA!" Some of us aren't all the way there yet, btw. That point was different for everyone.

So you are either going to go back and read it and find your own epiphany one way or the other or you won't, but you can't ask us to provide it for you.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Greenanon

I agree about some of them; there are others who would likely be good choices. I am guessing they're the ones who missed the programming though.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

BTW: Q often uses: "AS THE WORLD TURNS".

Early on I researched this to be a reference to political assassination...as in the '60's it was the old soap opera 'As The World Turns' which was interrupted with the the FIRST announcement of JFK's assassination.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Feb 23 2018 22:53:47Q!UW.yye1fxoID: b7510a480458

Stanislav Lunev.
The BRIDGE.
Payback for today.
Q

This (as of right now) is the last post Q dropped. Feb 23. I was listening to this video, posted Feb 22, the day before Qs drop, and he refrences Stanislav Lunev. It doesn't have to do with the book, but about if there is a war, nuclear war, there will be a period of time where we can see it forming, 6-12 months. He is talking about a conversation he had with Lunev back in early 1999.

Thought I would share, I thought it was interesting this was the day before Qs drop.

Starts around 7:10

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
FYI - I updated the post because I found a further 6 films looking through the same number of posts... and they mostly look relevant to crumbs. I think this is a major layer of "You have so much more than you know"!

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Yes, due to you that's why I added the MSM/Movies column to the spreadsheet!

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Now Lynch used an alies for official business.

This is thanks to Judicial Watch.

Illustrating how government hides information from the American public, former Attorney General Loretta Lynch used a fake name to conduct official Department of Justice (DOJ) business in agency emails obtained by Judicial Watch. As the nation’s chief law enforcement officer Lynch, Barack Obama’s second attorney general, skirted public-records laws by using the alias Elizabeth Carlisle in emails she sent from her official DOJ account. In the records provided to Judicial Watch, the DOJ explains it as necessary to “protect her security and privacy and enable her to conduct Department business efficiently via email.”

This begs the question of how many other government officials use fake names and whether those aliases are searched when agencies process Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests. Besides Lynch, we have only discovered the use of such aliases among government operatives to conduct official business at the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). Obama’s EPA administrator, Lisa Jackson, famously used the alias Richard Windsor in a government email account to conduct official business and communicate with staff. Jackson even took required EPA computer training under the fake identity with the handle Windsor.Richard@epa.gov. She eventually resigned over the scandal, which brought to light the agency’s violations of federal open-records laws.

So, have we run across the name "Elizabeth Carlisle" anywhere? That's good ol' Loretta, folks.

Also, they discovered this pseudonym in conjunction with an investigation into the Strong Cities Act. Assistant Attorney General John Carlin was also involved with this and touted this program to the SPLC.

This program was heavily criticized as something that would stigmatized Muslims, but there must have been another reason they wanted it to have been pushing it to all the "right" people.
edit on 28-2-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Now Lynch used an alies for official business.

This is thanks to Judicial Watch.

Illustrating how government hides information from the American public, former Attorney General Loretta Lynch used a fake name to conduct official Department of Justice (DOJ) business in agency emails obtained by Judicial Watch. As the nation’s chief law enforcement officer Lynch, Barack Obama’s second attorney general, skirted public-records laws by using the alias Elizabeth Carlisle in emails she sent from her official DOJ account. In the records provided to Judicial Watch, the DOJ explains it as necessary to “protect her security and privacy and enable her to conduct Department business efficiently via email.”

This begs the question of how many other government officials use fake names and whether those aliases are searched when agencies process Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests. Besides Lynch, we have only discovered the use of such aliases among government operatives to conduct official business at the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). Obama’s EPA administrator, Lisa Jackson, famously used the alias Richard Windsor in a government email account to conduct official business and communicate with staff. Jackson even took required EPA computer training under the fake identity with the handle Windsor.Richard@epa.gov. She eventually resigned over the scandal, which brought to light the agency’s violations of federal open-records laws.

So, have we run across the name "Elizabeth Carlisle" anywhere? That's good ol' Loretta, folks.

ATS THREAD on Elizabeth Carlisle:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 233  234  235    237  238  239 >>

join