It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 235
<< 232  233  234    236  237  238 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Greenanon
a reply to: tigertatzen

Everyone will know when the Messiah returns.

B.H.O took a lot of strange symbolic side trips during his years as PRES.

I don’t think he thought people were paying attention to that stuff.

People ignored a lot of things about Barack Obama. Maybe they were scared. I just saw this 2010 article while researching Q's Post #827. It descibes how 3 of his (less than upstanding) friends were killed, just before Obama announced he was running for President.

fellowshipoftheminds.com...

Now that is scary. Three openly-gay men from Jeremiah Wright's church, who'd supposedly had relationships with Obama, died in November/December of 2007, shortly before Obama ran for president. Two of them were murdered, and the third "reportedly died of septicemia, pneumonia, and HIV."

The article also alleges that Obama was a member of a Chicago gay club called Man's Country, and that Rahm Emmanuel is also a member.

I've heard that Obama was known on the gay scene back in Chicago. And a guy he identified as one of his greatest influences was an openly-gay professor (this back when being gay was very much not acceptable). But this is the first I've heard of these details. The reason we hear so little about Obama's past is because he literally buried it.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   
New update on Charlottesville LIAR Chris Mahony's

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Thanks for the feedback AnkhMorPork.

I agree a bridge is needed.

A) I've added the file to Q wiki under Q links,
B) JanAmosComenius is setting up a separate spreadsheet that will generate a page per crumb on Q Wiki, allowing links to outputs and evidence for each,
C) We are talking about what role each should play and my initial view is that Unanswered Q is used as a sandbox to look for links between posts and between posts and tweets, whereas Jan's drives the evidential record on Wiki.
D) The above approach should give the search functionality suggested,
E) Jan's hard work and ownership on Q wiki so I suggest you Pm him re this and the chan board linkage?
edit on 28-2-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: Typo

edit on 28-2-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: Typo 2

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Fully agree but E) point
This is community Wiki and should be governed on all levels transparently. Wiki admins will emerge soon but we need another Linux admin to verify and complement my work on OS level.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
You keep asking the same exact question no matter the answer. You are looking for a particular answer which will lead to... and you will not get it. "I'm curious" is disingenuous and your curiosity is not a relevant thing.

You're questions, and ALL future "show me proof" questions are 101 intro to Q class questions. This is graduate school Q. Graduate studies here are about to lead to point where Q ceases to be a thing and becomes a Feeling - less then two weeks.

So, if your questions are not to designed to give you a network access point, but are genuine, you'll have to go back to the beginning on your own and work your way from a need for "proof" based on your version of logic, into feeling.

I suggest all future "show me proof" questions be hit with simple "asked and answered," as it simply cannot be explained unless you've lived the thousands of posts with an open heart.

you make it sound like quite the religion, now. most conspiracy theories do not require every person who takes an interest to read every single piece of literature from the beginning, while those 'in the know' nod wisely and offer obscure smiles and... ahem... breadcrumbs.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

So if what's going on here is a religion in your opinion what do you call wasting pages and pages of this thread repeating the same question and ignoring every single answer presented to you?
deny ignorance

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I understand how the Saudis blood negotiated the highest office in the land.

Neither the NRA or Hillary enjoy the cult of personality Obama did.

It made him substantially more dangerous than either.

Qs endgame is the Awakening is it not?

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: fiverx313

So if what's going on here is a religion in your opinion what do you call wasting pages and pages of this thread repeating the same question and ignoring every single answer presented to you?
deny ignorance

Ooooo....Oooo...I'll take this one...

edit on 28-2-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

It is nice idea to establish Q church ... lot of tax and censorship perks. Think Scientology.
edit on 28-2-2018 by JanAmosComenius because: add

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

8chan's currently being DDoSed.
Hold on, we're working on it.

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

twitter.com...

I wonder if that's why Q hasn't posted for a few days.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Time to shore up the defences?

I'll stick last 100 pages archives up.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: IAMTAT

twitter.com...

I wonder if that's why Q hasn't posted for a few days.

Clearly, there is a full court press underway to censor Q.
Q is a clear threat to TPTB.

Newton's Third Law: 'Every Action Has An Equal And Opposite Reaction'

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

We should work as hydra ... for every chopped off haed 2 others should emerge.
edit on 28-2-2018 by JanAmosComenius because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-2-2018 by JanAmosComenius because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: JanAmosComenius

We should work as hydra ... for every sewed haed 2 others should emerge.

We already are.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   
nap time. ETA +7h

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Black Hats know what's coming...The moment they let up...all hell breaks loose on them.

'NEVER take your foot off the Tiger's neck!'

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Going back to the Florida shooting, let's assume for a moment that Cruz was supposed to have been found dead (presumably suicide), the way these things usually end. However, he managed to flee the scene when the shooting started, and wasn't killed.

If this is what happened, then in all likelihood there will be little to no solid evidence tying him to the crime, because the spooks weren't planning on him ever having to stand trial. If my theory is accurate, expect to see Cruz declared mentally incompetent and institutionalized, because they'll need to avoid a trial.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Going back to the Florida shooting, let's assume for a moment that Cruz was supposed to have been found dead (presumably suicide), the way these things usually end. However, he managed to flee the scene when the shooting started, and wasn't killed.

If this is what happened, then in all likelihood there will be little to no solid evidence tying him to the crime, because the spooks weren't planning on him ever having to stand trial. If my theory is accurate, expect to see Cruz declared mentally incompetent and institutionalized, because they'll need to avoid a trial.

If Cruz had been running around the school shooting...up and down floors...dressed in a mask and heavy gear...why wasn't he bathed in sweat when he was captured?

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Re: 'NEVER take your foot off the Tiger's neck!'

BECAUSE as Winston Churchill says in the film "Darkest Hour"...

You CANNOT negotiate with a Tiger WHEN YOUR HEAD IS IN IT'S MOUTH!!!

A bit of poetic licence there... as Q keeps saying NO DEALS (so nothing to negotiate).

top topics

<< 232  233  234    236  237  238 >>

join