It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 231
<< 228  229  230    232  233  234 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: WhatTheory

originally posted by: IAMTAT
TODAY: Sessions announces there WILL be an investigation into FISA abuse allegations.
www.foxnews.com...

That's great and all BUT what the hell took so long?
If they are just now going to start the investigation then we might have some results by next year.

The findings (within 30 days) from the DOJ I.G. report should expedite the process dramatically.

I heard that it is taking longer than expected and now likely won't be out till May.

They better get their act together quick, if the Dems take back congress I feel the country may be doomed.

Maybe they ran out of paper.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Hi Gang....some interesting "rabbit" holes have crossed my way, some I'm still trying to edit to avoid rambling on about personal stuff, that may not be useful here, but I think maybe they are relevant in terms of understanding how the "Entertainment" business works.....My folks were blue collar kid's from Pitts., PA that came to Hollywood, CA because my Dad wanted to be a "Star"..and I'm not just saying this because he's my Dad, he really was blessed with a voice and taught himself to play several instruments, he packed up his young wife, with his families blessings and I was born in Hollywood, CA. LOL...he's a Gemini, as is Trump and so was Prince.....crazy MoFo's to Be Sure !

Here comes the crazy part, I think my Dad passed up fame to save his soul. Maybe he was just a scrappy kid from Pitts. that was too confident ( narcissistic ) to compromise on his music ? Basically the story I know is that when he was offered a job to work with Kenny Loggins, he turned it down because they wanted him to shave his beard, and he refused. This pissed my Mom off because she was basically carrying the water for the Family and I don't think my Dad could ever really tell her WHAT they actually wanted from him, and he certainly enjoyed parties and women...and lost my Mom's Love, he never has gotten over that.

I think Sky mentioned a story from a singer from the Scorpion's singer that said he was traumatized by what he witnessed at a Hollywood party, and I think that maybe my Dad saw something that upset him to the point that he let go of being "famous" .......and maybe it makes more sense to me why he always encouraged us to learn defensive karate kicks, told us to "put some GD clothes on" and told us to stay away from musicians.....of course I didn't listen at the time.....anyways...

To wrap this up, my Mom was a pioneer and started an educational toy store, she tried soooo hard to stop the MSM brainwashing of kids, but my sister and I AND MSM was just more then she could control. She didn't sell anything advertised on TV, and if you asked her why, she would say something like.... "It's easy to make money if you lower yourself to people's temptations " We absolutely wore her down when she tried to take away TV with our whining and bitching that "it wasn't fair ! " As it turns out all the crappy toys that the other kids got were broken or a bore after a few days...and all the kids wanted to play with the cool toys at our house. Frank and Gail Zappa were good customer's, lol, I was way more impressed with Robbie Benson at the time when he came in.

So maybe Frank Zappa had something to say..

www.youtube.com...

I don't even know what to say about this song, I sorta understood at the time, or thought I did, I think I grew up grew up among so much evil stuff, I really am still processing it....The SF Valley was the whore house of Hollywood.

edit on 27-2-2018 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

www.youtube.com...
edit on 27-2-2018 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Sorry for not chiming in on the very interesting conversation but i'm looking into any anomalies prior to Trump's election and of course the media told us that Kanye West had a breakdown live on stage and you should pay the message no mind becaue it's the ramblings of a crazy dude. Well i listened to his speech again and boy is he dropping enormous red pills left and right. This makes all so much sense now. Btw is he implying that Jay Z got people killed?

Warning explicit language and rap lingo but the message he sends is very important.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I recall posting a while back that someone was warning Gen Kelly was undermining POTUS! Can't remember where the lead came from now.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Letter opened at Virginia's Joint Base Myer-Henderson Hall triggers hazmat situation; 11 fall ill

Arlington Fire, one of the units responding to the scene, said 11 people started feeling ill after the letter was opened in an administration building. Three patients were hospitalized and were said to be in stable condition.

According to the U.S. Marines, personnel took “preventative measures” and evacuated people from the building.

Just breaking so waiting for more info.
edit on 2/27/2018 by WhatTheory because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I realized Kanye was severely redpilled when after that talk and his pro-Trump messages he mysteriously had a "breakdown" and got "psychiatric help". Soon thereafter he shows up at Trump Tower alongside POTUS.

Like DJT, Kanye is not just some basement-dwelling conspiracy theorist, he's been at the very top. He knows. The only "breakdown" he had was a breakdown of his Monarch programming.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

I think Sky mentioned a story from a singer from the Scorpion's singer that said he was traumatized by what he witnessed at a Hollywood party,

In this video you can see the Scorpion bassist talk about what sounds like snuff parties - and that he was at another one where he saw something so gross that it made him want to "throw up". He seems very serious in the two clips in the video.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   
#OpenTheSealedIndictments #OpenPandorasBox #ReleaseTheIGReport #ReleaseTheReport

point being that we need something new, something scandalous, controversial and capable of leading at least 2 news cycles and then the narrative is all ours.

Lock-in. It's a principal founded on complexity theory where initial conditions are formative and decisive.

Nothing that the MSM-establishment has thrown up, like so much dust from an ape has STUCK, perhaps because it wasn't entirely substantive or true and authentic being an agenda driven wedge issue founded on identity politics or simple anti-Trump hatred.

And it's all petered out and at a lull, while the heat grows on one Sheriff Israel..

That's a turning point, and with something new and REAL and authenticating, our many-million man and woman army will have something to run with, and a new hashtag to trend..

We need to start marching across the field into the territory of the leftists and the Trump-haters using nothing but reason, logic and love, to extend, in the face even of seething hatred, a sturdy right hand of friendship and freedom and all new possibility. How is that possible? Because the people that we're doing battle with are only those at the leading edge of the debate, and they do seem to demonstrate a certain irrational troll/bot/shill-like behavior many of them and so they're the easiest to "slay" while the rest of them, the larger readership, look on - who tend to watch and learn and who are a little more willing and open-minded, to considering everything from all angles and while reading betwees the lines, the underlying motive and intent. Voice of the heart. It speaks loudly, who's just judgements strike like lightening at the very heart and crux of what's relevant, and what's no longer relevant.

There's a real vacuum out there, a vacuum in leadership, in love, civility, and the ability to communicate the principal of individual civil liberty as entirely superior to collectivism, identity politics (me vs. you), and all manner of hatred and condemnation, but without reason.

We are like Moby Dick the fierce white whale relative to their Ahab, we are like a lighthouse on the rock of ages, which for them is the shoal of destruction on which they'll willingly crash their ships in the desire to remain right relative to a falsely accused wrong.

There are defintely two realities, two "TV shows" being played right now, but when those two touch, on an important issues upon which most agree, right there in the crux and the breach, I can see the makings for a massive paradigm shift, but because everything's so divided, it will, by nessessity be worldchanging and decisive, as a point of historical distinction and differentiation.

There's never been a better time, never a greater opportunity, and all the while armed with nothing but the IDEA and a keyboard, mouse and screen.

This is the THING, the event, the momentous occassion that I've always known since I was a child would come in my lifetime. I'm a little disappointed that it wasn't ET's and Disclosure (which John Podesta is desperately hoping for ie: "I'm F'd, therefore Aliens!"), but when these moments in time and history arrive, they come not by expectation.

Suprise us Q.

Surprise us GOD!

And help guide us and protect us, teach us and comfort us and lead us into a whole new world of our own making in partnership with you, who you made in your image to one day cohabitate and cocreate with you and with one another each to a one since no man is an island, in the domain of limitless possibility as an inheritance prepared for us from before the very foundation of the world.

The star is meant to stand on two feet and not to be twisted and interverted into a pentacle with the top pointing down, the higher consciousness subjugated in a dummed down state.

I think they underestimated our capacity for performance.

We'll win the day.

We're at the tipping point, right now this day, Feb 27th, 2018 in the valley of the lull and the in between after a very traumatic event down in Parkland Florida.

I think of it in terms of the passion play of Jesus.

Imagine the sight, from his POV of the stone being rolled away... the ordeal now behind, the LIGHT pouring in to the darkness.

That's what we're waiting for - make it BIG, Q, please and thank you so much.

edit on 27-2-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   
"I am putting my career, my life, my public standing at risk when I talk to y'all like this. This is a moment in the Matrix bro"

- Kanye West talking about how Radio is fixed, MTV is fixed, everything is fixed.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: WhatTheory

Nose bleeds and burning eyes are among the symptoms.

BREAKING: Hazmat Situation at Marine Corps Headquarters

www.arlnow.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Those 3 graphs look exactly the same? I can't understand how that can be using data 25 months apart.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
"I am putting my career, my life, my public standing at risk when I talk to y'all like this. This is a moment in the Matrix bro"

- Kanye West talking about how Radio is fixed, MTV is fixed, everything is fixed.

Brought to mind this.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
More from the Kanye West performance:

"Jay Z, I know you got killaz. Please dont send them at my head"

"Make America Great Again"

"You need the vibes. Feelings matter bro. Its a new world Hillary Clinton. Everybody in Middle America
showed you how they felt. Feelings matter bro. Its a new world Barack! Its a new world Jay Z!"

"I aint here to massage you with the fake truth"

"You was lied to by Google"

"You was lied to by Mark Zuckerberg"

"Mark Zuckerberg went to look for aliens"

"People come into power and dont change anything. They become part of the power. Thats happened with musicians cuz they scared"

"Things wont change unless people admit they own falsehoods"

"Get ready press, cause the show is over"

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhatTheory
Letter opened at Virginia's Joint Base Myer-Henderson Hall triggers hazmat situation; 11 fall ill

Arlington Fire, one of the units responding to the scene, said 11 people started feeling ill after the letter was opened in an administration building. Three patients were hospitalized and were said to be in stable condition.

According to the U.S. Marines, personnel took “preventative measures” and evacuated people from the building.

Just breaking so waiting for more info.

Wasn't there recently a mention of Epi-pens on this thread? Veerry EEnterestink!

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

More likely a larger scale repeat threat of that of sending a letter with powder (assumed to be scopolamine) to Ivanka Trump?

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
YouTube has wiped all of Jerome Corsi' s channel of Q analyses.
Google mafia strikes again...

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: srb2001

Unbelievable.
Partisan censorship is an ugly thing.

They did it...because they can...and think nobody will be able to stop them.
YT is an enemy of Freedom.
These people are SICK.
edit on 27-2-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: srb2001

They're digging their own grave.

Good exposure.

🏺😎

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Destroying the Illusion 2.0 is still there, and I've been checking up with him from time to time. He's been on Q analysis, but he's a smaller channel.

new topics

top topics

<< 228  229  230    232  233  234 >>

join