It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 232
<< 229  230  231    233  234  235 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Sent through certified mail.

That’s either really confident or really careless.

edit on 27-2-2018 by Greenanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   
This is fun
edit on 27-2-2018 by Greenanon because: Dbl

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: tigertatzen

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

If that's really what it is, Trump won't avoid only fight a holding action, and if that's really what it is, then I am more disturbed than ever by what the coder has been putting out these past few days.

Pray is right.

What has it been putting out?

Stuff that tells me that this won't work or at least that the efforts underway will spoil that giant game of Jenga. To be fair, he's usually apocalyptic, but when other people start putting those dots together, I get more antsy.

I really don't want that to be true. Do you? At the very least, things are going to get much, much darker, and the fight is going to get much more open and desperate before it can get close to being better and the US will not be anything like its former self when it's all over.

So Obama better not be the AC.

I would just like to point out that Barack Hussein means "beautiful lightning" and that lightning is electricity, which is Light. In your version of Revelation, he might very well be the AC, as Trump could be seen as the Messiah figure.

In their version of your Bible, if Revelation is taken from their perspective, then Lucifer is represented by the return of Jesus and Trump could be seen as the AC, and everyone who is assisting him the many lesser ACs, and Q could represent the False Prophet.

I'd say, given Obama's chosen moniker and its meaning, there's a better than average chance he's your AC. And if that is true, then he is their returned Messiah. That's why I said read Revelation with the good and evil flip flopped.

It jibes very well with what you are saying as well...the fight that we're up against. Reading Revelation from their perspective, as they are the good guys and we are the evil ones, the story ends with them winning.

You're absolutely right, as you are so many times. It's going to get ugly. Dark. But they have to tell us what they're doing. What they have done. And they've gotten so careless that their little system of diverting Karma by telling us what they're doing in a way that tricks us into allowing it is ultimately going to be their downfall. Your version of Revelation will be the correct one in the end.

But it's not going to be pretty. Not by a long shot.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Yes, I've seen that interpretation of Obama before.

Trump, however, is no messiah in any interpretation. At best, he is an analogue to a King Cyrus figure, meaning God is using him to achieve some ends with regard to some things that must be. Given the extreme unlikelihood of his rise to power, that much I can believe, but I have a hard time thinking of Trump as a Godly man and certainly no savior although he seems to have much more respect than most for those who have faith and may have a type of it himself.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Everyone will know when the Messiah returns.

B.H.O took a lot of strange symbolic side trips during his years as PRES.

I don’t think he thought people were paying attention to that stuff.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greenanon
a reply to: crankyoldman

Backs up the warning Tiger gave us about Pence.

He is a very, very bad man. A puppet, who doesn't mind being a puppet, because he enjoys the work.

I was extremely suspicious of Trump for a long time because of Pence. I thought them to be of the same ilk. That is how strongly I feel about the utter depravity of that man...because I am not typically a snap judgement kind of chick.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Keep your enemies close?

The establishment loved the appointment which is a red flag.

Family ties?

Trump has his own interesting connections to what is becoming the worst kept secret in the World.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Looks like Obama's ole gang are up to no good. Notice Penny Pritzker (LOOP CAPITAL), Samantha Powers, Susan Rice, and co-chair Ben Rhodes.

NSA

Notice it only has one star in their flag. Hmmmm...

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I don't see Trump as a Messiah either. Personally, I have a very different interpretation of who the Messiah is. Just throwing out a hypothetical from their perspective...if he actually is their returned Messiah Lucifer, then he is your biblical Antichrist from the perspective of your belief system.

So to them, direct opposition to Obama from a power perspective would be their Antichrist and your Messiah. Whomever that turns out to be. I used Trump as an example because They refer to him as "our" Messiah on a regular basis. Because a lot of people out there see him in that light, and They love to mock the unwitting.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Pritzkers have deep Chicago roots.

Have we gotten into Jennifer Pritzker yet?

They all have Chicago roots.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Greenanon

Yes, once I started looking at things differently, I realized he was keeping enemies close for a purpose. My eyes, like many others, were clouded for a very long time.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
a reply to: Greenanon

Yes, once I started looking at things differently, I realized he was keeping enemies close for a purpose. My eyes, like many others, were clouded for a very long time.

I figured if nothing else he did it for the same reason Obama had Biden -- it sort of defanged the establishment a bit.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: srb2001
YouTube has wiped all of Jerome Corsi' s channel of Q analyses.
Google mafia strikes again...

Of course they were. Because this Q stuff is actually true. Corsi was hitting critical mass.

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   

a reply to: fiverx313

This is starting to feel like explaining WWE to someone who’s never seen it before.

Nothing that you see is authentic. This place attempts to shine a light on ideas that lead to the truth.

Q isn’t claiming to be responsible for these resignations (even though they are).

Q is showing people resignations that might otherwise be ignored, and the ways they are connected.

people in this thread have claimed that responsibility, but they have failed to be specific in any way about it.

i'm just curious, what you think you have accomplished. some are claiming that this internet research party has made things happen. i have no idea what those things are, and no one seems to want to answer.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

By internet research party do you mean this thread?

The individuals involved in this thread?

Or the Q movement in general?

Liddle kidz pulled their demon horns as fast as I’ve seen a company pull a symbol like that.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Everyone will know when the Messiah returns.

B.H.O took a lot of strange symbolic side trips during his years as PRES.

I don’t think he thought people were paying attention to that stuff.

Elaborate on the side trips? I'm trying to think of odd ones.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   

You have got your answer few pages back. Obscure conspiracy book from 90. became top seller on Amazon ...

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

This is starting to feel like explaining WWE to someone who’s never seen it before.

Nothing that you see is authentic. This place attempts to shine a light on ideas that lead to the truth.

Q isn’t claiming to be responsible for these resignations (even though they are).

Q is showing people resignations that might otherwise be ignored, and the ways they are connected.

people in this thread have claimed that responsibility, but they have failed to be specific in any way about it.

i'm just curious, what you think you have accomplished. some are claiming that this internet research party has made things happen. i have no idea what those things are, and no one seems to want to answer.

You keep asking the same exact question no matter the answer. You are looking for a particular answer which will lead to... and you will not get it. "I'm curious" is disingenuous and your curiosity is not a relevant thing.

You're questions, and ALL future "show me proof" questions are 101 intro to Q class questions. This is graduate school Q. Graduate studies here are about to lead to point where Q ceases to be a thing and becomes a Feeling - less then two weeks.

So, if your questions are not to designed to give you a network access point, but are genuine, you'll have to go back to the beginning on your own and work your way from a need for "proof" based on your version of logic, into feeling.

I suggest all future "show me proof" questions be hit with simple "asked and answered," as it simply cannot be explained unless you've lived the thousands of posts with an open heart.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Cranky Shout out.

During the Q lull it occurs to me a shout out needs to go to the ATS foundation. The guys who started it, continue it and maintain it. Without them there is ZERO chance this gets off the ground. Their years of keeping this place together and providing a place for us/Q/team has been galacticly invaluable and the team must be recognized for their efforts.

To the team, you are legends!!!

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: JanAmosComenius

You have got your answer few pages back. Obscure conspiracy book from 90. became top seller on Amazon ...

I think if nothing else, it shows a growing number of people following the drops, being exposed to new information.

I still remain completely unconvinced that the Q "story" is true in regards to an insider leaking information to the masses. But beyond that, there is a lot of catalogued information from diverse sources, tangled threads, if you will, all being slowly unravelled that seem to naturally weave together to support some elements of the story. It is a conspiracy buffet in which all roads lead to Rome (symbolically as well as literally in aspects).

If you don't think the beliefs or consciousness of a bunch of loonies on the internet have any "real world" effects, you have to wonder why CTR spent millions on left-wing trolls, or why Russians dropped a few thousand on Facebook ads and twitter bots, don't you?

new topics

top topics

<< 229  230  231    233  234  235 >>

join