It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 228
<< 225  226  227    229  230  231 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: JanAmosComenius

Will jump onto it as soon as finished latest version of "Unanswered Q".

PMing you for password...

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Ps It should be possible to identify all of the POTUS Tweets sent 1, 5, 10, minutes after a Q post with the version, later today, of Unanswered Q.xlsx...

I just need to work out whether the delay is 60, 300, 600, seconds (with error margin), or as per clock face; I.e. 9:14 gets tweet at 9:19 (for 5 mins delay). This may assist with your current work JanAmosComenius.

Anyone know the answer to that one?

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

95% voted for Hillary for a reason.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Was trying to setup spreadsheet extension for Wiki (uploaded spreadsheet file displayed as editable table) yesterday, but without luck.

Anyway: such large spreadsheet is better handled by ... spreadsheet application. For Wiki I'll use only few columns and will split it to tables by 50 or hundred lines/crumbs. Every crumb will have it's own page. It will take some time but later we will have fully searchable and inter linked database of everything entered in text form.

MediaWiki have powerful API. In few days I'll be able to take spreadsheet of crumbs and turn it to 800+ wiki pages with uniform formatting, crumb like crumb. Everything searchable and linkable.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Greenanon

All the adrenochrome and pizza you can eat and free access to the deep underground military bases when she nuked everything to hell?

link   

I know what you mean about the bread JanAmos!

I made a loaf in bread maker a couple of weeks ago using one of those "Just add water" mixes. I put the leftovers out for the birds and within 2 days that turned bright purple!?!

link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

one of the best mind opening video's I have seen! I have been sharing it as much as possible!

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Excellent work JanAmos!

To get us aligned, and for clarity, the "Unanswered Q.xlsx" is being setup primarily as a sandbox tool to assist identifying what members want to drill down into, or to help identify patterns and links between posts.

I'm assuming this won't overlap with your tables which would hold or point to the outputs of investigations? I.e. Mine is an interpretation tool, yours documents the answers.

Let me know if this is correct from your POV?

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

A little secret...

EpiPens = A.chrome

Expired milk gets discarded.

THEY like it spoiled.

I have the documents.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

No way dude.

Those documents need to go back into whatever void portal you pulled them out of.

Stuff makes my skin crawl.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   

So Shkreli knew then.

Upcharging Vampires for when Times got dry.

Explains the high profile smear campaign.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Oh God, my Octogenarian mum has an Epi-pen in her kitchen!

As an aside and just spitballing, could Obama have used one of his presidential pens to get an A-chrome fix during the working day?

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Well epipens are adrenaline. Let it oxidize and you have adrenochrome. But isn't epipens derived from artificial adrenaline

chemical Synthesis

Epinephrine may be artifically produced by the reaction of catechol and chloroacetyl chloride. This resulting compound is then reacted with methylamine, which is then reduced to a hydroxylic compound. Epinephrine may then be separated using tartaric acid. 

And I seem to remember the characters onthat show Alien nation, drinking expired milk and eating raw chicken
edit on 2 27 2018 by dashen because: You think it's just cheaper to harvest adrenal glands?

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Recorded response.

CNN ties.

Graduated in 2016?

Found our second shooter.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greenanon
Recorded response.

CNN ties.

Graduated in 2016?

Found our second shooter.

Who? Hogg? I don't think so. I've noticed that in all the recent questionable shootings (Pulse nightclub, San Bernardino, Sandy Hook), the initial witness reports always describe the shooters (plural) as 2 or 3 white males, wearing body armor. I'll bet you it's the same team of guys who does every shooting.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

I saw in the Sun-Sentinel (I think) that some 80% of old staff was let go after his election, and he brought in a lot of outside people including people in the circle of his campaign manager. Didn't know it was Stone at the time. I'll try to dig it out later.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

If true they are NRF pros.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Human Trafficking.

This is not usually my area of contribution to the thread but stumbled on this gentleman's site - I do not vouch for it just passing along. There seems to be a whole lot of information here that connects a great many dots we have tapped into, too many dots frankly.

Broward county and FL in general shows up A LOT. Given what is expressed in this man's research, it is possible the larger Q questions posed are not about the shooting event, but an "expand your thinking" moment on FL...

Warning: pretty ugly trafficking stuff.

Trafficking Connections

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Backs up the warning Tiger gave us about Pence.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

It looks like lot of basement dwellers started to publish their long suppressed research papers ... Autists united!

new topics

top topics

<< 225  226  227    229  230  231 >>

join