It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 164
<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Son just seen your post...

It is a Microsoft excel file so you will either need MS excel or an MS Excel viewer app on your phone. The viewers are pretty numerous through AppStore or android and pretty sure there are free ones.

Alternatively tell me what formats.sheet file you want and I'll create a copy in that format so your phone s/sheet capability can be used.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Ok, so earlier, I dropped a link that contained, among other things, photos of our popular buddy Aquino posing with Anton LaVey, the baby killing satanist.

HERE is an archive of a slew of ritual abuses occurring in the eighties where the FBI was allegedly informed and went so far in some cases as to intimidate people into keeping quiet about it and recant their stories.

LaVey pops up in here as well.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: dashen

"Herb" wrote it. I have no idea who Herb is. When I clicked on the link to the second document, the document wouldn't load, and my home Wi-Fi network wouldn't allow me access to the internet, with any devices. Had to reboot the modem to get back online. Very strange.

George Herbert Walker Bush was the Dir. CIA in 76-77.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

You need to explain it to me like I'm a slow toddler. I am seriously that technically inept.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

"Herb" wrote it. I have no idea who Herb is. When I clicked on the link to the second document, the document wouldn't load, and my home Wi-Fi network wouldn't allow me access to the internet, with any devices. Had to reboot the modem to get back online. Very strange.

I updated my post www.abovetopsecret.com... with info that indicates it's Herb Hetu. Admiral Turner's personal assistant.

Were you able to successfully click on the second document? I won't try it again until receiving confirmation that my Internet going out was mere coincidence.

edit on 2/22/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Sounds fake to me because the Rabbi only uses 3 Jewish terms; goyim, kosha and Passover, and doesn't go into any religious detail like you would expect a rabbi to do.

That's my view anyway, sounds like a trap they can prove false and call us all conspiracists.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 01:30 AM
link   

I updated my post www.abovetopsecret.com... with info that indicates it's Herb Hetu. Admiral Turner's personal assistant.

Good work!

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Good work!

But knowing who Herb is, doesn't reveal anything unusual that I can tell. Were you able to view document #2 without any technical issues? Q said to scroll through both documents, in order to reach "some" conclusion.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 01:35 AM
link   

My half-informed opinion is that LaVey was a circus ringmaster and self-promoter while Aquino is a true believer.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I'll Pm you but need a lil sleep first I'm afraid.

Have a look in your apps on phone and find the one that was already on phone when you bought it that does accounts/maths/spreadsheets. When I know the name of that I can figure out what will work for you.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 01:37 AM
link   
HerbHettu was CIA Public Relations at the time. Before that he was a USMIL public liaison for Hollywood and TV.
Curious curious

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
HerbHettu was CIA Public Relations at the time. Before that he was a USMIL public liaison for Hollywood and TV.
Curious curious

WHY is this curious? It would be his place to suggest edits to the CIA Director's outgoing correspondence.

There's some connection between the two documents Q linked to in post #805/806 at: qanonmap.github.io...

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

His Hollywood stuff is curious to me. Not the editing statements part

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 02:11 AM
link   

My half-informed opinion is that LaVey was a circus ringmaster and self-promoter while Aquino is a true believer.

You may be right, and maybe LaVey was even being used. But this definitely links Aquino to the whole satanic ritual abuse thing, because in my earlier link he was posed in photos with LaVey...and Sammy Davis Jr of all people. They all knew each other.

And in these actual, documented cases there are very specific descriptions of kidnappings and ritual torture. Aquino is connected to this.

And the preface, talking about the FBI allegedly trying to cover up all of these complaints of rampant ritual abuse and torture. Even going so far as to frighten people into recanting their stories.

This is all connected. The FBI knew this # was being reported and squashed as much as they could because they themselves were a party to it. These people are SICK.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
I'll Pm you but need a lil sleep first I'm afraid.

Have a look in your apps on phone and find the one that was already on phone when you bought it that does accounts/maths/spreadsheets. When I know the name of that I can figure out what will work for you.

I got it to work!! I just reinstalled the app. That is so amazing!! This is a fantastic place to start, thank you so much!!!

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
God, this has got to be some sort of hoax, right ?
Very disturbing on soooo many levels.

www.youtube.com...

I doubt it is a hoax. Everything that rabbi is saying is precisely what I have been repeating throughout this discussion.

He is literally telling us how they blatantly show us what they're doing and how we willfully choose to ignore it...thereby giving them permission karmically to do whatever they want to us.

He literally says that they tell us point blank that they drink the blood of babies and grind them up in our fast food burgers and force us to eat our own children. Then He states that he can say all of this to us, yet we will choose to disbelieve it. And therefore, not only give them permission to do anything they please, we deserve it because we were too stupid to take it seriously.

This is how they subvert us and still fulfill the requirements of blood sacrifice and telling us exactly what they're doing.

He was so bold and smug and direct about it because he knew that most people who might hear that broadcast would either dismiss it as crazy satanic ramblings, or turn it off because it just sounds preposterous, or find other ways of denying it as an actual truth. He was literally flaunting to the other guy his confidence in his ability to spell it out publicly and not have to worry about any real consequences for having done so.

I can hear the smugness in his voice. They get great amusement from telling us all the horrific things they do and knowing that most people won't even remember it ten minutes later.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: carewemust

His Hollywood stuff is curious to me. Not the editing statements part

Well..until someone confirms that the second document can be viewed without any problems, I'm just gonna have to ignore the last Q post. We'll see what ATS analysts say about it tomorrow.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 02:53 AM
link   
And what have we HERE?

Aquino and his apparent good buddy LaVey again. With mind control and satanism in the military.

Oh...and did I mention pedophilia?
edit on 28542America/ChicagoThu, 22 Feb 2018 02:54:35 -060028am2852America/Chicago by tigertatzen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 03:11 AM
link   
That's also a viable explanation.

Those empty cities would probably be used for the same activities that some of those private "hunting lodges" in the Rockies sponsor.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
And what have we HERE?

Aquino and his apparent good buddy LaVey again. With mind control and satanism in the military.

Oh...and did I mention pedophilia?

Ok, and here's another little nugget regarding the deaths of Chester and Chris. There are connections to MKUltra and the CIA...even Bohemian Grove is mentioned. There are a lot of folks out there apparently who don't buy the official story. Very interesting!

themetalden.com...
edit on 28233America/ChicagoThu, 22 Feb 2018 03:23:41 -060028am2852America/Chicago by tigertatzen because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join