It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 162
<< 159  160  161    163  164  165 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Did ATS start doing the same thing as Jack Dorsey?

It may not be a good idea to go there.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Here is a dropbox link for my first version of Unanswered Q .xlsx:

1) This allows analyses of posts with filters on:
a) Time Delta,
b) Existing Anon answer?
c) Questions?,
d) Q signature,
e) Images?
f) links?
g) places/companies/gov depts./people
h) Action requested by Q?
I) Bold, CAPS, individual punctuation types and count thereof
j) Bible reference?

ONLY LAST 50 ODD POSTS ANALYSED SO FAR - TAKES LARGE EFFORT - FEEDBACK WHAT'S USEFUL PLEASE?

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

Oh thank you!! I thought that was such a strange thing to say. I thought maybe he was referring to an actual individual but I couldn't imagine who it might be.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Is he referring to twitter blocking and banning accounts?

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   

If "Q, DELTA" means Q Europe then this is an indication things will warm up in 6 countries in Europe?

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: neomaximus10

Is he referring to twitter blocking and banning accounts?

Q referred to Jack Dorsey about 1 or 2 days before Dorsey started purging Twitter.

Q had foreknowledge of this happening.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   

DOJ has created a cybersecurity task force

thehill.com...

This will be great then the DOJ will use all prior years
to form the basis of operations and strategy.

That means all SC evidence on the 13 indictments
will end up with Sessions, along with Obama's
lack of response and other goodies.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Here is a dropbox link for my first version of Unanswered Q .xlsx:

1) This allows analyses of posts with filters on:
a) Time Delta,
b) Existing Anon answer?
c) Questions?,
d) Q signature,
e) Images?
f) links?
g) places/companies/gov depts./people
h) Action requested by Q?
I) Bold, CAPS, individual punctuation types and count thereof
j) Bible reference?

ONLY LAST 50 ODD POSTS ANALYSED SO FAR - TAKES LARGE EFFORT - FEEDBACK WHAT'S USEFUL PLEASE?

Oh wow, you are amazing!!! Seriously, this is great.

Also, recurring words or phrases that point to more possible direct connections among seemingly unrelated clues. Of course, it's all related, but I think you know what I mean.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
KimDotCom helped Seth Rich leak Documents to Julian Assange. Seth Rich was killed. Julian Assange was prevented freedom. KimDotComs house was illegally raided. Mueller refuses to question KimDotCom. I wonder what Obama is doing travelling to New Zealand in March. Possibly KimDotCom related?
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Wise words Cranky... yes, I assumed this stuff must already be in play. The interest was that they are actually making us aware of it on the news thru cameo news items... TRUTHing.

I'm putting most of my energy into this process at the moment on the expectation that it has to be done now... kinda a last chance saloon!

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Q says timestamps are important. Also says to find the Key or Keystone to unlock the map, which I think is hidden in his/their posts. Your spreadsheet is an awesome tool!! Now to go look for patterns!

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Recall how both Twitter and Facebook used to deny Russian bots?

Now they're finally giving in and purging them.

So what changed?

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   
The Florida shooting successfully diverted all attention away from Deep State crimes that were starting to be seen with the Released MEMO. No more word of the Memo. And they are STILL milking the shooting for a wide variety of agendas, including this:

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Recall how both Twitter and Facebook used to deny Russian bots?

Now they're finally giving in and purging them.

So what changed?

What changed? Q-Drops were just reaching critical mass (see Amazon #1 Bestseller of a 1991 conspiracy book). Panic mode set in. Countermeasures were taken. Getting things back in CONTROL. They're too late though.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   
JA knows about KimDotCom.

JA knows about @Jack

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Skyfloating

Thank-you! I didn't think President Trump was referring to anyone specifically, until seeing your post. Awesome!

Gives me additional confidence that President Trump knows FAR more, than the idiots in the MSM think he knows.

Nothing that this Trump guy posts is random or in error. The press keeps ridiculing him (COVFEFE!)...thats good...they underestimate who they are dealing with.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: heffo7
You've triggered an epiphany for me heffo7!

Where the Time delta between 2 consecutive posts is only min:seconds THIS COULD REFER TO BIBLE VERSES AS A CLUE.

(xref COLUMN D of my Unanswered Q spreadsheet

Maybe that is the keys to the kingdom through the post map?

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Good Evening
Some interesting things happening the last few days. Nunes sending out 10 questions to investigate the "dossier" further should be telling. Sessions needs to step up or step down !

The Twitter "purge" of all the "Russian bots" seems to tie in with Q's post about @Jack ? I have been participating in another thread discussing this today, and it really is quite discouraging how many people see this as NO big deal at all ??
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Then we have Archbishop Charles Scicluna hospitalized on his 1st day of investigating the sex scandal cover up with the Bishop in Chile, coincidence?
www.lifesitenews.com...

Billy Graham dies at age 100.....RIP....don't know much about him, but seems he was respected my many.

Started looking deeper into this whole creepy alien matter, my first question being "Do we have some sort of deal with them ? This is what I have come up with so far, pretty interesting video with Phiip Schneider, lol, he makes some unbelievable claims, Holy Moly ! The theory is that Eisenhower actually did make a deal with the aliens in exchange for technology....anyways check it out, he makes many of the same claims as Bill Cooper and that the NWO is actually in alliance with these aliens too. My mind is spinning with the implications !
www.theepochtimes.com...
www.disclose.tv...

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Filling this spreadsheet would be a lot easier if there was an existing copyable version of the Q posts!

Everything I've looked at seems to be read only and won't let you copy. This is why I haven't added original post contents in full to the s/s. Its too much typing and error risk to do that.

I'll look to add repeated phrases but should probably complete current for all posts before adding more columns.

top topics

<< 159  160  161    163  164  165 >>

join