It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 161
<< 158  159  160    162  163  164 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

I've heard about how Twitter's Jack Dorsey is feeling really guilty about "something", and is attempting to delay the inevitable prosecution headed his way.

But what happened to this ATS thread? I used to love to watch and help (when I could) decipher Q's messages. Did ATS start doing the same thing as Jack Dorsey?

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You are right. We are at #801 on qanonmaps. It seems to be the best one to me and since it's been around longer than the others, I'll continue to archive it.
edit on 2/21/2018 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: typo...again

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: carewemust

Today, I see 8 new posts, dated 2/21/2018, and hardly anyone deciphering them. I only understand when Q speaks in common English. I rely on the SMART people to interpret the more cryptic messages...which is 80% of them.

Twitter has somehow been compromised. I scroll it on Qanon every day, and its nothing like it was before. Big posters feeds are missing, Shill posts are prominent, unknown posters are at the top. Somebody mixed things up.

Twitter hashtags are an incredibly powerful focused newsfeed, so of course they'd want to mix it up. Surprised it took them this long.

This is why Q kept referring to @Jack and whether Snowden is helping him and how @Jack thought he was protected, etc.

Let's see what happens to @Jack and Q-related twitter feeds.

Scrolling has become incredibly slow, as well.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
THIS has the most recent Q's:
qanonposts.com...

As of now, there are more Q posts here: qanonmap.github.io...

I guess qanonposts.com has yet to update. Weird because I thought github was done hosting Q.

there were two github sites. one is gone

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: IAMTAT

I've just half missed a "cameo" news story on BBC24 Asia news report by Andy Cocks, Chief Technology Officer of Dimension Data Asia Pacific.

Snippets I caught were:

1) 3 AI predictive action trends,
2) One includes Chatbots predicting what you're going to ask based on the tremors/emotion in your voice!

Dimension Data has a Triangle within Triangle Logo!

This story sounded like cabal telling us what they were going to do to us... TRUTHING.

rel, I feel like people are kinda missing the AI Q point.

The clues are not saying "what they have planned..." they refer to what is actuated already (Q drops reality only). I know it is hard to wrap one's head around, but watch the vibrational and mental insanity that happens when people hold the phone for a few minutes, let alone hours - that's a thing (the phone is a consciousness nightmare). Notice the spam you get when you get it? Notice the mental breakdowns people have in the echo chamber set up for them on facebook? It's there, black and white and far worse frankly.

Google's AI nonsense is folks just playing with the sample-restricted version of what is in play. Scary, I know, but I see folks thinking small, thinking "google". There used to be posters here who participated in the programming of some horrific stuff.

The planet is blanketed in wifi, emf sat signals and a wireless hell, it is here. In truth, that outer web was aimed at the consciousness we know as earth, and us.

What we see are ever increasing amounts at us for a reason and it is the reason that is just as important as the method. Why spend so much of OUR energy containing us this way? Why does it seem that every item sold to "unify" us does the opposite?

It is very scary I know, but it is a reality, Q is pointing to what is now for us to take control of what we create. If we think, "oh one day..." we thinking too small.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   

But what happened to this ATS thread? I used to love to watch and help (when I could) decipher Q's messages. Did ATS start doing the same thing as Jack Dorsey?

Seems OK to me by comparison. I think the far-out weird chatter gets to you.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD

originally posted by: IAMTAT
THIS has the most recent Q's:
qanonposts.com...

As of now, there are more Q posts here: qanonmap.github.io...

I guess qanonposts.com has yet to update. Weird because I thought github was done hosting Q.

there were two github sites. one is gone

That guy didn't want to pay the additional fees for all the traffic he was suddenly getting. I can understand that.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   

I just noticed that.

Patriot/Traitor and all that.

@Jack is all about Twitter, but isn't it interesting how all of this about #796 about remove followers in drip order and restrict was posted about the same time we noticed all the monkey business with banning "Russian bot" feeds?

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Seems OK to me by comparison. I think the far-out weird chatter gets to you.

Yeah...I tune-out also when the subjects turn to oligarth lineages and spiritual stuff.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   

RE: qanonmap.github.io...

I think the Q analysts are still not sure if these posts are from Q. Usually, when he/she speaks, the forums and Twitter start lighting up with people talking about what Q said.

Today, I see 8 new posts, dated 2/21/2018, and hardly anyone deciphering them. I only understand when Q speaks in common English. I rely on the SMART people to interpret the more cryptic messages...which is 80% of them.

Care: I think part of the reason is those clues are not for us to decipher per se. As I mentioned the flurry over the weekend said to me phase one was enacted and at least two fronts attacked, probably physically. I suggested we're all waiting for an outcome. Phase 2 mentioned today, suggests success with 1 and probably more work coming this way end of week.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Twitter has somehow been compromised. I scroll it on Qanon every day, and its nothing like it was before. Big posters feeds are missing, Shill posts are prominent, unknown posters are at the top. Somebody mixed things up.

Twitter hashtags are an incredibly powerful focused newsfeed, so of course they'd want to mix it up. Surprised it took them this long.

This is why Q kept referring to @Jack and whether Snowden is helping him and how @Jack thought he was protected, etc.

Let's see what happens to @Jack and Q-related twitter feeds.

Is he saying that Jack lost his protection as in maybe our guys got to Snowden somehow?

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I just noticed that.

Patriot/Traitor and all that.

@Jack is all about Twitter, but isn't it interesting how all of this about #796 about remove followers in drip order and restrict was posted about the same time we noticed all the monkey business with banning "Russian bot" feeds?

I just found out who @Jack was, about 30 minutes ago. Had to type @Jack into Google to see that he's the CEO of Twitter. There was definitely a time/event correlation between #796 @ 1am last night, and the sudden rise is complaints on Twitter about losing Followers. (I'm not a Twitter member, but I love reading Q feeds)

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   

I have never been a Twit, but I am aware of what has been going on there. It's not just folks losing followers, but folks being banned and having to give their personal phone numbers to get reverified. Then there was that poor lady who got doxxed by CNN.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

RE: qanonmap.github.io...

I think the Q analysts are still not sure if these posts are from Q. Usually, when he/she speaks, the forums and Twitter start lighting up with people talking about what Q said.

Care: I think part of the reason is those clues are not for us to decipher per se. As I mentioned the flurry over the weekend said to me phase one was enacted and at least two fronts attacked, probably physically. I suggested we're all waiting for an outcome. Phase 2 mentioned today, suggests success with 1 and probably more work coming this way end of week.

The 3 posts early Sunday (2.18.18) were made by a non-Q, after that weird Q+ signature'd post. Interestingly, Phase II of the House Intelligence Committee DOSSIER/FISA investigation kicked off in earnest today too.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

Is he saying that Jack lost his protection as in maybe our guys got to Snowden somehow?

Maybe.

But in general, there seems to be this Cabal...Deep State...Illuminati...whatever you wanna call THEM, that offer people "protection" from the law, as long as they stay in line. Just like any crime organization. In the last few months, the Deep State has been damaged, so that protection can no longer be guaranteed.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I'll have to back and read that ATS thread about CNN "doxing" (whatever that is) some poor lady. I just posted a comment there about I hate CNN, but didn't read the article. CNN is a known domestic terrorist.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Thank-you! I didn't think President Trump was referring to anyone specifically, until seeing your post. Awesome!

Gives me additional confidence that President Trump knows FAR more, than the idiots in the MSM think he knows.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   

I've heard about how Twitter's Jack Dorsey is feeling really guilty about "something", and is attempting to delay the inevitable prosecution headed his way.

Care to elucidate on where you might have heard this, what it might be that has him feeling guilty, and what same thing could ATS be doing as Jack?

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   

That makes excellent sense.

new topics

top topics

<< 158  159  160    162  163  164 >>

join