It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 165
<< 162  163  164    166  167  168 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt
a reply to: tigertatzen
That's also a viable explanation.

Those empty cities would probably be used for the same activities that some of those private "hunting lodges" in the Rockies sponsor.

Oh hell yes. They could have high stakes gambling, human slave auctions, make full length snuff films, have elaborate brothels...all manner of whatnot.

Like a Wonderland.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Possible DELTA meaning:

Wkipedia

It is composed of detention camps 1 through 6, Camp Platinum, Camp Iguana, the Guantanamo psychiatric ward, Camp Echo and Camp No.

Relevant to:

Q !UW.yye1fxo 02/21/18 (Wed) 19:49:10 No.454
DELTA [6] CONF.
COMMS GOOD.
OPERATIONAL.
Q

Credits to chan.

Also it support one type of [#] usage. DELTA is ARRAY of camps [1,2,3,4,5,6,7].

DELTA [6] = Camp 6

Add:
Signature:

Q, DELTA

may refer to place, where Q was
edit on 22-2-2018 by JanAmosComenius because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 04:03 AM
link   
And once again, another article that points to not only Chris Cornell being murdered, but the author has links and photoinformation suggesting that before he died, he was about to expose assn international pedophile ring.

Where was the footage on this? The article touches in more depth about the many anomalies in the official story. Chester Bennington is mentioned. There are even connections to Courtney Love.

I hope people are seeing this stuff.

themetalden.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Could you please exlain how to navigate 8chan to find the great awakening thread. Happy days.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Well Medium has decided to suspend the accounts of Mike Cernovich, Laura Loomer and Jack Posobiec!

Medium has suspended the accounts of Mike Cernovich, Jack Posobiec, and Laura Loomer. Unfortunately, this means that “articles” like Cernovich’s “How I Would Run for Congress” are no more. Links to any of the suspended accounts (or their published works) redirect to the dreary white suspension page, which reads “This page is unavailable.”

While first pointed out on February 19 by Nathan Bernard on Twitter, it’s entirely possible that the suspensions could have occurred earlier in the month and gone unnoticed. The most likely culprit is the company’s February 7 update to their ‘Medium Rules’ section. Calling it an “update” is a bit of an understatement; it’s more like a total overhaul, with a particular targeted purpose.

By far the biggest change made by Medium is the addition of a section called “Related Content,” which reads “We do not allow posts or accounts that engage in on-platform, off-platform, or cross-platform campaigns of targeting, harassment, hate speech, violence, or disinformation. We may consider off-platform actions in assessing a Medium account, and restrict access or availability to that account.” (Emphasis ours.)

Alt-right leaders can no longer spread disinformation on Medium

Disinformation ha! I follow them all on Twitter as they are great for Q posts and have been trying to red pill normies. Funny that eh - what a coincidence.... Not!!

Wonder how long it will take til Twitter suspends them too.

Oddly enough I was perplexed to see JA (Julian Assange) supporting what Medium has done..... Interesting.
edit on 22-2-2018 by fluff007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: fluff007
Disinformation ha! I follow them all on Twitter as they are great for Q posts and have been trying to red pill normies. Funny that eh - what a coincidence.... Not!!

Wonder how long it will take til Twitter suspends them too.

Oddly enough I was perplexed to see JA (Julian Assange) supporting what Medium has done..... Interesting.

Where did you see that Julian Assange supports what Medium did? I find that very strange - and hard to believe.

Link to his statement?

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: MostlyReading

Haven't got time to screenshot and upload - have to got to work!

Here's the link to JAs tweet. Read the thread replies (inc those from JA)...

twitter.com...

JA Twitter has definitely been compromised. It is not JA posting. His online persona has changed dramatically in the last few weeks.

Can add and do more later..
edit on 22-2-2018 by fluff007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Oh. God.

Maybe rounding up hundreds of pedos and traffickers broke the supply chain..

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: fluff007
a reply to: MostlyReading

Haven't got time to screenshot and upload - have to got to work!

Here's the link to JAs tweet. Read the thread replies (inc those from JA)...

twitter.com...

JA Twitter has definitely been compromised. It is not JA posting. His online persona has changed dramatically in the last few weeks.

Can add and do more later..

If you have the time to make the claim, you better have the time to back it up too, unless you only want to smear Assange as someone who is now "compromised" and suddenly in support of censorship.

I have already read the Tweet thread, could find no statement from Assange that supports your claim, he only says that Medium is under pressure from owners, DNC etc. So I ask AGAIN, and don't think I will let this slide:

WHERE IS THE TWEET/STATEMENT FROM ASSANGE THAT SUPPORTS MEDIUM REMOVING "WRONGTHINKERS"? Proof and link, thanks.

edit on 22-2-2018 by MostlyReading because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: JanAmosComenius

One of the pictures in your link brought to mind the film (can't remember title) where Sylvester Stallone tests prison security by trying to escape from them.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: JanAmosComenius
Maybe DELTA therefore stands for:

Detain Elite Long Term Abydon

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

Could you please exlain how to navigate 8chan to find the great awakening thread. Happy days.

the easiest way is click one of the hyperlinks on qanonmap
the 3 digit ones take you to/ga which is only 3 posts atm.
the 6 digit ones take you to the research board.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Here is a dropbox link for my first version of Unanswered Q .xlsx:

1) This allows analyses of posts with filters on:
a) Time Delta,
b) Existing Anon answer?
c) Questions?,
d) Q signature,
e) Images?
f) links?
g) places/companies/gov depts./people
h) Action requested by Q?
I) Bold, CAPS, individual punctuation types and count thereof
j) Bible reference?

ONLY LAST 50 ODD POSTS ANALYSED SO FAR - TAKES LARGE EFFORT - FEEDBACK WHAT'S USEFUL PLEASE?

THIS is incredible!, Rel!
We have something here nobody else has...Thanks to you.

I love how you've broken it all down...Going to spend some time with this.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   
GOOD MORNING, Q-STERS.

Well, it's official...I've been dreaming Q stuff several nights in a row.

You folks are all there too.

Going to catch up now....WITH coffee.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
There are definitely some strange connections and his dad is an ex-FBI agent. Since Q i delved even deeper into the abyss and i wouldn't put it past them to use crisis actors to push a certain agenda. Infinity is convinced that the CNN interview was staged and both participants got there cues through earpieces. I'm staying neutral for now but nothing is just coincidence when it comes to the evil that lurks in the shadows.

It was staged all right. See this report on Zero Hedge.

One student was going to be part of the interview, but he declined because they wouldn't let him ask his own question (about hiring armed guards for the school). All the questioned were scripted by CNN. This explains why that Hogg kid looked like he couldn't remember his lines.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

What is best is to use the Hyperlink in the upper corner of each Q post...it allows you to see commentary that follows.

EDIT:
I just saw Over beat me to it (above).
edit on 22-2-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: JanAmosComenius
Possible DELTA meaning:

Wkipedia

It is composed of detention camps 1 through 6, Camp Platinum, Camp Iguana, the Guantanamo psychiatric ward, Camp Echo and Camp No.

Relevant to:

Q !UW.yye1fxo 02/21/18 (Wed) 19:49:10 No.454
DELTA [6] CONF.
COMMS GOOD.
OPERATIONAL.
Q

Credits to chan.

Also it support one type of [#] usage. DELTA is ARRAY of camps [1,2,3,4,5,6,7].

DELTA [6] = Camp 6

Add:
Signature:

Q, DELTA

may refer to place, where Q was

I've seen this theory pop up on Twitter, as well.
I think it makes a great deal of sense...all things considered.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Two more posts #805 and #806 are at qanonmap.github.io...

Should I click on the documents referenced? (Is it safe?)

It's safe. They're declassified government documents that discuss Operation Mockingbird -- the CIA using journalists for propaganda. I've got the tabs open on my desktop. I'll read them when I get a chance.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Reminded of this by an earlier discussion here...

FYI:
Founder of NASA was a follower of Aleister Crowley (Church of Thelema) and VERY close friends with L. Ron Hubbard (Church of Scientology).

Jack Parsons (rocket engineer)
en.wikipedia.org...(rocket_engineer)

The roots of NASA reach deep into the dark occult...and all which that entails.

edit on 22-2-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Suicide(d)?

Former Florida Rep. Robert Wallace jumps from Tampa overpass

TAMPA — Former Florida state Rep. Robert Wallace ended his life Monday night by jumping from a Dale Mabry Highway overpass, records show.

He was 65.

At least one witness saw Wallace plunge 40 to 50 feet onto Gunn Highway, according to a Hillsborough County Medical Examiner’s report.

A 911 call came in at 7:02 p.m., and first responders found his body lying on a rock surface next to railroad tracks.

The report lists the manner of death as suicide.

www.tampabay.com...

top topics

<< 162  163  164    166  167  168 >>

join