It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: TomLawless

Okay. I went back to 8chan, found the pic, enlarged it, and got a 3rd-person eye to look at it. It is a gooseneck lamp, not a weird hooded face. Oh my....lmao...but, I feel better....I think.

Good. I didn't really know how to break it to you. I didn't want to show you up.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Glad you got to the bottom of it!

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Some Beginners Material

Its also Interesting that our elections topics are always about the same items: racism,healthcare,taxes,world conflict,sexism,religion,sexuality,economy,etc

One thing the Unified narrative never concentrates on is the real reason why those issues are never resolved. Instead the narrative focuses on those manufactured issues to keep us separated and fighting each other ,so we never focus on the real issue: rampant conflict of interest, congress term limits, pay to play lobbying, revolving doors, and a buddy/family network.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   

They're threatening to cause Trump to have a heart attack, and proved themselves, to a degree, with the John Barlow death.

However, I'm here to say that God and good nutrion and mild excercise can easily protect the heart of any man, whether a little man a nobody like me or the POTUS.

I've also recommended that POTUS use a beeswax based salve on his hands before any handshaking, while also avoiding sniper range, but that's what they're doing, threatening POTUS with witchy BS. They didn't even have sufficient power when they were in power, so how are they to use their dark arts and evil powers now?

It only shows how truly frightened they really are.

I wonder how many of them have suffered heart attacks while trying to induce them in others..???

Q and Trump should pay them no heed, and if they had any real remaining power, Trump would be long dead already.

edit on 11-2-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Nevermind, that was an old story.
edit on 2/11/2018 by WhatTheory because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   
#724 crumb

Ruth Bader Ginsburg

Her husband Martin Ginsburg taught at University of Chicago Law School 1989-1990 and was a close friend and advisor of H. Ross Perot.

Barack Obama taught at University of Chicago Law School 1992 to 2004.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: WhatTheory

irrelevant now
edit on 2/11/2018 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: deleted

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD

article is dated June 12, 2016.

Yeah, I already edited my post.
It's getting late. Time for sleep.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   

edit on 11-2-2018 by CoramDeo because: Redacted. Link removed

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Connect the dots. CNN pushed the "Trump has heart disease" Fake News for several days after his doctor held that 2 hour press conference to demonstrate how POTUS was as healthy as a 30 year old.

CNN is proving to be a real Anti-America domestic based terrorist organization. When that is really PROVEN, people will remember that the nutjob, named CareWeMust, has posted that accusation against CNN at least 100 times across this forum.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

They're threatening to cause Trump to have a heart attack, and proved themselves, to a degree, with the John Barlow death.

However, I'm here to say that God and good nutrion and mild excercise can easily protect the heart of any man, whether a little man a nobody like me or the POTUS.

I've also recommended that POTUS use a beeswax based salve on his hands before any handshaking, while also avoiding sniper range, but that's what they're doing, threatening POTUS with witchy BS. They didn't even have sufficient power when they were in power, so how are they to use their dark arts and evil powers now?

It only shows how truly frightened they really are.

I wonder how many of them have suffered heart attacks while trying to induce them in others..???

Q and Trump should pay them no heed, and if they had any real remaining power, Trump would be long dead already.

I'm still confused about the Barlow thing.

You think the clowns got him, or was he a bad actor?

I really don't know. I can't find much that he espoused that I disagree with (except that whole Grateful Dead thing. Yuck. Worse than Phish).

I'd love to see more discussion about him.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Barack Obama is something of a "ghost" around Chicago. Lots of "official" credentials, but very few people remember him as a neighbor, professor, etc..

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
What's ironic is that the same people who are taking this anonymous person's information as gospel were tearing into the media for using anonymous sources not that long ago. This whole thing is taking people to toon town.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I remember reading this article and thinking it had some validity.

What the Mailman Knows

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
So here's an oddity....Ivanov tweeted a little while before the plane went down killing all on board...if that is truly the same Ivanov I think it is and posted about.

His tweet....

So first question is can anyone think of anything this tweet could be related to as far as Q posts, and in particular the snowball reference? Is the translation even correct? And why did he post in Russian at the beginning then write "feeling fantastic" in English?

My Russian skills are more then rusty but the Bing translation is wrong. It should be something like:

"Oh, for what we got so much snow?"

There is snow calamity in Moscow region, but for sure it may be Snowden related.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Awww, that means so much to me! Thank you Sweetie! Now can someone possibly summarize the best parts that I missed in here?

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: JanAmosComenius

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
So here's an oddity....Ivanov tweeted a little while before the plane went down killing all on board...if that is truly the same Ivanov I think it is and posted about.

His tweet....

So first question is can anyone think of anything this tweet could be related to as far as Q posts, and in particular the snowball reference? Is the translation even correct? And why did he post in Russian at the beginning then write "feeling fantastic" in English?

My Russian skills are more then rusty but the Bing translation is wrong. It should be something like:

"Oh, for what we got so much snow?"

There is snow calamity in Moscow region, but for sure it may be Snowden related.

I figured the translation was off, but my first thought when checked his Twitter and saw this was Snowden.

Much appreciated!

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   

724 Feb 11 2018 16:12:25 Q !UW.yye1fxo 83
Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
Q

linkamadoodle

hmmm...

Testimony Re Ruth Bader Ginsburg by Susan Hirschman to the Senate Judiciary Committee 1993
edit on 2/11/2018 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: forgot linkamadoodle

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I think the Q-linked authorities should very secretly and covertly monitor and surveil Anthony Bourdain as he travels to Parts Unknown. Again, I may be called crazy for saying this, but when you read that guy and a lot of what he puts out there, it doesn't take much to see that something's going on behind that thin veil of innuendo.

CNN is a wicked organization, I agree, but I don't think we know even the half of it.

They're sick people and a sick and twisted organization. It's operation mockingbird made so obvious.

And they're losing the narrative and their train is on tracks to nowhere or off a cliff.

I'm so glad for this war.

Greater than I would have hoped for or expected in my wildest dreams, and I sleep well at night now, and enjoy pleasant dreams of conquest and triumph and success and winning.

Something's happening, I'm sure of it, and Q and Trump are need of our prayers and of God's love and wisdom, care and protection. It looks like it's starting to get to him and rub off a bit, although I hope not.

I've invited him to read or re-read the book "Moby Dick" in whatever spare time he might have, as an allegory and even a sort of gravely homorous prophecy for this time. We MUST remain light hearted and not pull or be pulled by the left hand into the bloody insanity of a pure lust for vengeance lest we allow our role to shift from the White Whale, to Captain Ahab. Trump must remain the whale that will scuttle their ship. He must be protected by God, while they throw themselves crashing against the rock of ages who is also God Almighty.

Q must retain his sense of humor and playfulness without going to the dark side, and lead us with light and love, truth, wisdom, and honor, and the pursuit of Justice and Liberty in an authentic model of Civilized Leadership on the path of progress towards perfection.

We must differentiate and distinguish between powers and principalities both of this world and as universal principals any other by extension where perhaps it could be said that what is bound on earth is also bound in heaven.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Hey I think it might have been my post that sameulsson was talking about, forgot that the thread was about to end when I posted it. I'll re-share what I wrote at the end of that thread for the sake of this one over here. The circumstances that got me thinking about along these lines come from listening to the CBTS 24/7 stream on YT. They were describing themselves and their paths that had led them t be on their discord server. Most of them had only woken up to thee idea of a global cabal/nwo power structure a couple months back. That's fine, everyone has their path to finding this information out, but what was different about that group of Individuals was that they were EXCITED and giddy with excitement for a potential Martial Law situation coming. This goes against anything I have ever held dear. Now, previous theory from the old thread.

Another fear that I have, is that Q might be some way to get the conspiracy theorists to welcome a Martial Law scenario. To get us on board so to speak.

I have been alarmed by a lot of the comments I have been seeing in regards to people being excited and now looking forward to seeing a military force on the streets of America openly arresting people.

My whole conspiracy career, I have been taught to fear a Martial Law scenario, and my non- conspiratorial pure libertarian side of me also agrees with this. Could this all be some play to get us conspiracy minded individuals excited about a Martial- Law situation?? I do not like the idea of widespread military tribunals .

I just really hope that if this is all legit, then that this is for good. If this is legit, may it be short lasted and we turn right back to constitutional principles.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join