It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Dear All

I've been monitoring Q posts and the board for weeks.

I want to share my appreciation to all of you for what you are doing.

It is greater than you know.

I've observed your momentum when working as a team, as well as the confusion when "others" enter the thread specifically to create separation.

Stay focused on the goal. Don't engage with that which does not serve the purpose.

Please know that others are out there supporting you in ways you may never have dreamed possible.

Stay focused and come from the heart. Change is here. It is happening.

With respect and gratitude.

LightsShimmer

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD
a reply to: Lurker1
NO doxxing!

WTF is that?

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Evil ultimately loses, yes, but if you think we've seen the very worst evil ill dish out, you haven't been paying attention. Will it happen this time? In this battle? I can't say, but things will get far, far darker before the ultimate victory.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   

basically, we don't discuss who Q is
doxing

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD

basically, we don't discuss who Q is
doxing

He isn't identifiable by that name. It is also a pseudonym.

link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
Here's the most puzzling picture that I found.

Does anyone know what to make of it?

BLUEGENE/P

BLUEGENE/Q

DoE.

FOLLOW.

Isn't Q clearance Department of Energy (DoE)?

This post was a response to this:

▶Anonymous 02/09/18 (Fri) 21:46:33 d1f0cb No.320550>>320586 >>320655 >>320908 >>318973 Possible Capstones (P) Du(P)ont https:// www.forbes.com/profile/du-pont/ Heir to DuPont family fortune raped his 3 yr old daughter… had 8 year sentence reduced and held up by Beau BIDEN … creepy joes son. https:// en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trial_and_sentencing_of_Robert_H._Richards_IV Maria Camilla (P)allavicini http:// theunhivedmind.com/UHM/bob-chapman-speaks-briefly-on-the-pallavicini-family/ (P)riory of Sion http:// www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1615888/pg1 (P)lantagenet (doubtful unless part of the deception is they lost power) https:// www.google.co.uk/amp/s/europeanroyalhistory.wordpress.com/2013/05/02/living-male-line-plantagenet-descendents/amp/ Process of elimination. feel free to tear it apart or validate any of these.

Look like part of a IBM super computor
IBM
still looking around

link   

originally posted by: LightsShimmer
Dear All

I've been monitoring Q posts and the board for weeks.

I want to share my appreciation to all of you for what you are doing.

It is greater than you know.

I've observed your momentum when working as a team, as well as the confusion when "others" enter the thread specifically to create separation.

Stay focused on the goal. Don't engage with that which does not serve the purpose.

Please know that others are out there supporting you in ways you may never have dreamed possible.

Stay focused and come from the heart. Change is here. It is happening.

With respect and gratitude.

LightsShimmer

It's good to have you here posting with us.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: TomLawless
Here's the most puzzling picture that I found.

Does anyone know what to make of it?

BLUEGENE/P

BLUEGENE/Q

DoE.

FOLLOW.

Isn't Q clearance Department of Energy (DoE)?

This post was a response to this:

▶Anonymous 02/09/18 (Fri) 21:46:33 d1f0cb No.320550>>320586 >>320655 >>320908 >>318973 Possible Capstones (P) Du(P)ont https:// www.forbes.com/profile/du-pont/ Heir to DuPont family fortune raped his 3 yr old daughter… had 8 year sentence reduced and held up by Beau BIDEN … creepy joes son. https:// en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trial_and_sentencing_of_Robert_H._Richards_IV Maria Camilla (P)allavicini http:// theunhivedmind.com/UHM/bob-chapman-speaks-briefly-on-the-pallavicini-family/ (P)riory of Sion http:// www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1615888/pg1 (P)lantagenet (doubtful unless part of the deception is they lost power) https:// www.google.co.uk/amp/s/europeanroyalhistory.wordpress.com/2013/05/02/living-male-line-plantagenet-descendents/amp/ Process of elimination. feel free to tear it apart or validate any of these.

That's the IBM Blue Gene Supercomputer...or part of it at least.

Blue Gene Wiki

Thanks!

Here's some more "black hat (?)" chatter.

NRB]hcp$H9:uX.[-dE_Um!EaYb'I_1$EU#G'bb+S;aLE[r-9cG2c25

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

I'll just say it re: HEARTBEAT network.

I am convinced that there is or was a group of satanists &/or black magic practioners utilizing some sort of weird high tech or some sort of remote-viewing projection (think Monroe Institute OBE and astral projection combined with "men who stare at goats" and "heart attacks can be deadly") who, when their efforts are combined, can or could (I think their power is on the wane due to divine intervention) isolate a target anywhere in the world and induce a heart attack, and that this is precisely how Joan Rivers was killed while under anesthesia for elective surgery not so long after calling out Michelle Obama as a transvestite.

It would work better on older people or those with a weak heart and/or a lack of faith in God.

Ironically, the black hat satanists involved in such things are or were atheists as it relates to God as Supreme Being, regardless of whatever Occult knowledge or "magick" they may possess, and thus it would certainly freak them out to no end to come up against a higher power (reminds me of Moses when he was fighting the high priests of Egypt), or to discover that their network has been infiltrated and taken over by the White Hats in the context of what I refer to as "black magic blowback" or a "double-bind" from which there's no escape, except in total repentance and a shunning of the "dark arts".

Remember that this network once worked at the behest of Barack Obama who was like their dark-eyed sith lord of sorts wherefrom he actually derived his power and authority in the power to use and direct these forces of darkness who also would use their "skills" to in effect put the devil on the back of patsies and drive them to acts of madness that would also serve their agenda ie: gun regulations, increased invasion of privacy surveillance policies, black hat hacking, war on terror etc. etc. (hasn't it been so much more peaceful overall since Trump and authentic policing and security has taken over..?) while harnessing the sacrificial energies of the blood sacrifice. After one mass shooting, instead of crying, Obama seemed to be amuzed and pleasantly surprised as in "oh, another sacrifice - for me?!".

Other than the capacity to wield such evil power, Obama was otherwise an insecure wimp concerned only with image but otherwise an empty suit with a reasonably strong gift of communication that he'd managed to develop along the way ie: the professor. The HEARTBEAT network was his secret weapon and his satanic ace up the sleeve. It's all he had really in terms of "power" but oh what a terrible power to try to make use of, particularly for trivial reasons (as in my own case). Total hoodwink, total double-bind it was, by God (who I guess knew I could handle it, as a small portion of the cross held in reserve just for me).

I don't give a rats ass how crazy this all sounds btw. It's time to say what needs to be said about these things.

I should also note that I was a previous supporter of Obama, and even Clinton (in a spirit of forgiveness), because Trump's style didn't orginally suit my tastes, as shallow and superficial as that may sound.

Then out came Podesta's emails and everything else, and all my suspicions and my past experiences were validated.

With God's help I tried to be merciful towards my attackers, and to make them cry, but back they would come again, and again, and each time I would call down God on their ass, while at the same time weaping in my couch pillow over it all.

I called it - The Heart Wars, but I too had a double-meaning in mind when referring to it in that manner.. LOL!

If I'm right, then they've all been brought to tears over it all, even the Queen of England and the Pope in Rome.

But what I had to deal with, was a foreshadowing of this time, in strange and synchronistic ways.

Q is starting to cause me some concern, particularly over this matter of the HEARTBEAT network and in particular the recent predicted death of John Barlow, which appears to have been handed to him as an example of their "powers".

In my frame of reference and interpretation, if this is the same network, Q saying that he (they) now have it, and can thus use it, is a very bad omen imho, revealing that Q is being tempted by the devil and the devil's minions.

No one should ever pray for or will another's death in any way, shape or form.

Further, to try to direct such forces or tech in the direction of doing it to the enemy, is to become just like him/them.

For this reason I am growing worried and concerned for Q in the lust for vengeance.

That said, having their heart so much as flutter or skip a beat, artificially.... nope, to try to make use of "the HEARTBEAT network" is in and of itself wicked, and evil. Like I said, it must be destroyed utterly whereby any attempted use of it, puts those who would try to wield such power and pressure at grave risk themselves.

So while i haven't fully looked into what you've offered re: the heartbeat network, everything about it from what you just showed me suggests that it's black hatters, yes, maybe offering to be of service to Q. But it's a bad BAD network! (said like Trump)

In the revelation of John, God destroys all such things, called "the dark arts", while the "secret of satan" is revealed and made known.

I hope Q doesn't dabble in evil.

His prior knowledge of John Barlow's death suggests to me interaction with that very network.

Those wizards' "staffs" or whatever it is, it needs to be smashed and broken into pieces over a righteous knee (Christ's own), for the love of God and human liberty. Did I ring the bell? Let freedom ring!

Best regards,

Ankh

edit on 11-2-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   
In regards to Q post 737:

I'm wondering if the rumors about camp alderson in W.V. being taken over by the Feds has any merit.
Here is a picture that was supposed to have been taken a day or two ago.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

That’s the “P” section of a server system.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Sandia Corp?

Wonder the reference with supercomputers.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Holy # are those the Podesta files?!

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Enlarge it as much as you can, then gravitate toward the upper left of the pic kind of above the TV.

I HATE seeing images of evil things. When I enlarged the pic yesterday, I was looking for "clues" such as the names of the newpapers, books, etc. When I saw that image, I did not linger.

Let me know if you find it.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Thanks for that insight, Leaf Brother!

I don't have any evidence to back it up, other than the ominous feel of those posts, those guys are out to catch Q.

They're calling them out.

That's my take.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I am convinced that there is or was a group of satanists &/or black magic practioners utilizing some sort of weird high tech or some sort of remote-viewing projection (think Monroe Institute OBE and astral projection combined with "men who stare at goats" and "heart attacks can be deadly") who, when their efforts are combined, can or could (I think their power is on the wane due to divine intervention) isolate a target anywhere in the world and induce a heart attack, and that this is precisely how Joan Rivers was killed while under anesthesia for elective surgery not so long after calling out Michelle Obama as a transvestite.

Seriously? That's one of the whackiest ideas I've ever heard. You seriously just connected Joan Rivers' death to some remote viewing black magic ritual. Wtf?

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greenanon

That’s the “P” section of a server system.

How do you think it's relevant to to stuff going on on the 9th?

What do you think about all of those pictures and stringers?

Black? White? Grey?

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Speaking of Podesta,

How about a trip to the wayback machine - 2000?

This is a NYT article about the Podesta's and some of their ties back then. They were building or had the web in place we're seeing now - pharma, media, ties on both sides of the aisle, etc.

The company now known as podesta.com was founded by the Podesta brothers in 1988. For the first few years, the lobbyists were all Democrats, but since 1991, the company has become more bipartisan. Of the 30 professional employees, a third are now Republicans.

The lobbyists include people who have worked for Democrats like Senators Edward M. Kennedy of Massachusetts and Christopher J. Dodd of Connecticut; for Representative David E. Bonior of Michigan, the House Democratic whip; and for the A.F.L.-C.I.O. and the United Mine Workers.

But the lobbying corps at podesta.com also includes people who have worked for Republicans like Newt Gingrich, the former speaker; Representative Dick Armey of Texas, the House majority leader; Representative J. C. Watts Jr. of Oklahoma, the chairman of the House Republican Conference; and Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison of Texas.

Another podesta.com associate is Heather Barbour, daughter of the former chairman of the Republican Party and adviser to Gov. George W. Bush, Haley Barbour.

Tony Podesta insists he never calls his brother or Steve Ricchetti to obtain favors for clients, which include biotechnology companies and drug companies like Eli Lilly and Novartis, as well as Dow Chemical, Viacom, CBS, General Electric, Time Warner and the Motion Picture Association of America.

There's even an evil twin Skippy reference in there.

A paragraph hinting at Podesta's disdain for intel.

When he was staff secretary, responsible for the flow of paper to the Oval Office, Mr. Podesta was particularly annoyed by intelligence bureaucrats who dressed up routine memorandums with ''top secret'' designations to get the president's attention. When the Central Intelligence Agency or the National Security Council submitted a classified report that Mr. Podesta had already seen on CNN, he stamped it ''EMBARRASSING'' in big green letters before sending it to the president.

If he felt that way about it back then, then it explains why he kept having disdain for classified even through this past year. It's only classified for little people.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Enlarge it as much as you can, then gravitate toward the upper left of the pic kind of above the TV.

I HATE seeing images of evil things. When I enlarged the pic yesterday, I was looking for "clues" such as the names of the newpapers, books, etc. When I saw that image, I did not linger.

I can't see it, can you give a brief account of what was so upsetting ?

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

I blew it up on picture viewer and didn't see anything. There is some smoke blowing around.

I tried. I really did.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join