It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: carewemust

While I believe there's some truth to that in the medical world, I think it's vastly overstated. Our medical system is constantly trying to keep its head above water (keep up with demand), I think if they were trying to manage profits they'd create more manageable growth.

U.S. Medical Industry revenue in 2015 was $3.2 TRILLION. If they would release CURES instead of TREATMENTS, they wouldn't have to struggle to keep up with demand for services and treatments.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: METACOMET
New Q post on Ginsburg

Ginsberg has been flapping her jaws a lot recently. Yesterday she said that Hillary lost due to sexism and machoism.

Looks like the Q is saying that her time on the bench is almost up.

edit on 2/12/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Not really. If they targeted and cured certain things they'd be able to manipulate that number even higher.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Ya here

Feb 12 2018 01:05:41 Anonymous ID: 0a27cc 346987
NEW The fact Q brought up Ginsberg and then she landed on CNN the same day front page speaks volumes. We are missing something.

Feb 12 2018 01:22:16 Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 5dacd4 347137
NEW
>>346987
“Here to stay.”
No, you’re not. Q

edit on 12-2-2018 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Was someone taken to Gitmo today?

Twitter

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

if you start reading Q drops starting at #128 here you will see a message in brackets. scroll through and look for them then read the thread and see what was being said about the posts. there was a point where markers started showing up which correlated with the timing of the prez's tweets. ahh, good times it was..

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 12:57 AM
link   
WOW hold on to your hat boy and girl
It gona get real

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion
Was someone taken to Gitmo today?

Twitter

This Gitmo prisoner is living like a king, because he "snitched" on quite a few of his brothers.
www.miamiherald.com...
Maybe some of them are being flown there for imprisonment.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

That EO was noted by esteemed ATS member Vasa Croe and I delved in a bit in this post:

Here is the existing EO, section 1:

Section 1. To provide additional authority to the Department of Defense and the Department of Transportation to respond to the continuing and immediate threat of further attacks on the United States, the authority under title 10, United States Code, to order any unit, and any member of the Ready Reserve not assigned to a unit organized to serve as a unit, in the Ready Reserve to active duty for not more than 24 consecutive months, is invoked and made available, according to its terms, to the Secretary concerned, subject in the case of the Secretaries of the Army, Navy, and Air Force, to the direction of the Secretary of Defense. The term "Secretary concerned" is defined in section 101(a)(9) of title 10, United States Code, to mean the Secretary of the Army with respect to the Army; the Secretary of the Navy with respect to the Navy, the Marine Corps, and the Coast Guard when it is operating as a service in the Navy; the Secretary of the Air Force with respect to the Air Force; and the Secretary of Transportation with respect to the Coast Guard when it is not operating as a service in the Navy.

And now, let's look at the amendment and what is added to the existing excutive order:

Section 1. Amendment to Executive Order 13223. Section 1 of Executive Order 13223 is amended by adding at the end: "The authorities available for use during a national emergency under sections 688 and 690 of title 10, United States Code, are also invoked and made available, according to their terms, to the Secretary concerned, subject in the case of the Secretaries of the Army, Navy, and Air Force, to the direction of the Secretary of Defense."

The change does not affect the existing order except to add the above to the current order, leaving everything else in place.

The applicable authority granted falls under 10 U.S. Code § 688 - Retired members: authority to order to active duty; duties and 10 U.S. Code § 690 - Retired members ordered to active duty: limitation on number

I think the important parts are these:

(f)Waiver for Periods of War or National Emergency.—
Subsections (d) and (e) do not apply in time of war or of national emergency declared by Congress or the President.

And

(c)Waiver for Periods of War or National Emergency.—
Subsection (a) does not apply in time of war or of national emergency declared by Congress or the President after November 30, 1980. Subsection (b) does not apply in time of war or of national emergency declared by Congress or the President.

Respectively, this essentially is saying that during a period of War or National Emergency, the time limit that reactivated members are usually subjected to can be overridden. Otherwise, without this, there is a limit on the amount of time a member can be reactivated

edit on 12-2-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: No derivation

For thosr looking for a summary here is one by ATS member C84K2, and here is another by ATS member AnkhMorpork.

Both are a good place to start. For a bit more as to what can be found where in each thread, check out dashen's dedicated index posts to be found in the first oage of each of the 2nd 2 threads.

edit on 12-2-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-2-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: Typos, hate this tiny keyboard, apologies.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jacksonsman1
a reply to: ketsuko

Hey I think it might have been my post that sameulsson was talking about, forgot that the thread was about to end when I posted it. I'll re-share what I wrote at the end of that thread for the sake of this one over here. The circumstances that got me thinking about along these lines come from listening to the CBTS 24/7 stream on YT. They were describing themselves and their paths that had led them t be on their discord server. Most of them had only woken up to thee idea of a global cabal/nwo power structure a couple months back. That's fine, everyone has their path to finding this information out, but what was different about that group of Individuals was that they were EXCITED and giddy with excitement for a potential Martial Law situation coming. This goes against anything I have ever held dear. Now, previous theory from the old thread.

Another fear that I have, is that Q might be some way to get the conspiracy theorists to welcome a Martial Law scenario. To get us on board so to speak.

I have been alarmed by a lot of the comments I have been seeing in regards to people being excited and now looking forward to seeing a military force on the streets of America openly arresting people.

My whole conspiracy career, I have been taught to fear a Martial Law scenario, and my non- conspiratorial pure libertarian side of me also agrees with this. Could this all be some play to get us conspiracy minded individuals excited about a Martial- Law situation?? I do not like the idea of widespread military tribunals .

I just really hope that if this is all legit, then that this is for good. If this is legit, may it be short lasted and we turn right back to constitutional principles.

I too have been bothered by some of those posts. I've seen some here that say bring on Martial Law and let's get on with it. Those are people who have never lived under Martial Law. They don't have a clue about liberty and freedom, they simply want to be proven right! By any means it would seem.

Thankfully, I've not seen a lot of it here and it seems to have faded during the second thread with nobody to fan the flames. Maybe it was a feeble effort on the part of someone to discredit? Glad it didn't work out and the folks here are happily investigating rather than holding court and convicting people.

Does anyone have a quick working knowledge of which crimes would require a military tribunal? Who can be brought before a military tribunal for what crimes?

Admittedly, I doubt I've read every single Q post since I didn't really have time to get into this until the last three weeks or so but is the reference to martial law or military tribunals from one of Q's posts or another source? Just trying to get it straight in my mind.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

It does seem to be better here as far as the Martial Law cheer leading, I was speaking to the reddits and the CBTS 24/7 livestream on YT. They are all very excited about that without any fear of what potentially could come after. We have to be very careful if it does all go down that way.

I've heard that it would be acts of treason and sedition that would go down in the tribunals. Hence Q talking so much about GITMO. Not sure if commander and chiefs and cabinet members are held accountable to the UCMJ. Bears looking in to for my own knowledge at least. If they are not, that is crazy as I was held to the UCMJ while my commander in chief was not??

I think the military courts get set-up in states of Martial Law. TRump has to or has already declared this so that the military can prosecute powerful individuals without having to worry about what maybe corrupt civilian judges if this all went down in a traditional manner.... at least that is how I understand it.

At the end of the day, I am basically where you are...

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt

Does anyone have a quick working knowledge of which crimes would require a military tribunal? Who can be brought before a military tribunal for what crimes?

From civil ranks only those who committed quite precisely defined treason. At least that is what I remember from old discussion.

But US law system is so complicated nobody can be really sure
edit on 12-2-2018 by JanAmosComenius because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: JanAmosComenius

scholarship.law.berkeley.edu...

link with information from berkely law. good stuff
edit on 12-2-2018 by Jacksonsman1 because: changed due to finding good info

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 01:46 AM
link   
My Twitter "Storm" Story

I need to tell and I think it's helpful to tell a little twitter story that I think is illustrative of this movement and movement of the movement ie: as a point of inspiration.

So I only got onto all this Q business just a little over a month ago and as I followed the sense of involvement and participation started to reach a crescendo right at the same time that we were approaching, largely at Q's direction, first the "#FakeNewsAwards" and then about two weeks later #ReleaseTheMemo and it was really something to see and be a part of.

The problem that I had however, was that I'm a bit of a 'puter idiot or an average user, at best, and for the life of me I didn't understand nor have the first clue about how to use Twitter.

I'm sure you know the feeling, when you've been tasked with a high priority command to do something that you've never done before that is also of the utmost importance and significance, so on the one hand, you're all raw raw go go GO!, and on the other you're like WTF have I just got myself into here and how the heck am I going to pull this off and make it work and do what they're asking of me..?!

Can I do this, and if so where do I begin?, so after begging for help and support on Reddit, which I never got (they're were probably thinking that this guy is just too stupid to help..lol), I just went ahead and signed up on Twitter and did the best I could as I watched and joined in when "TheGreatAwakening" hadn't even begun to trend, as planned (Q and Annons said just keep going and don't worry about that) and then later on when @Jack dropped it from trending (it must have been alarming to him) as anticipated, we proceeded, lock step to move to #WeThePeople (that was probably compliments of DJT) and at last #FakeNewsAwards - as we then proceeded to put on those very awards under the watchful eye of the global twittersphere, without Donald Trump, who only had his team try to place a document with something like 7 irrefutable pieces of fake news on the GOP website, which immediately crashed.

We did it! And then a week and a half later we took over twitter AGAIN with #ReleaseTheMemo! It was such a remarkable thing and movement to be a part of, let me tell you. I was there.

Only problem was - I was shadowbanned almost right out of the gate whereby twitter first locked my account, twice, forcing me to take the undignified step of going through a Google verification, twice, only to then shadowban me outright thereafter. To use an analogy, it was like when those metal ships landing on the beaches of Normandy, opened up, and I was among the very first to be mowed down as everyone marched and surged forth. It was a real storm. A tweet storm and a # storm both.

When I figured out what happened it made me exceedingly glad to be so persecuted for a cause of righteousness and simple truth. I returned to the base camp on Reddit, and said that I was sorry for getting shadowbanned so fast, but they consoled me and pointed out that I got some shots in at the beginning and that I'd done well and we were brothers in arms in celebration of a job well done.

They, Twitter, treated me like a bot, but I was no bot. And neither were the rest of us. Q reported that the talking points went out at 4:00am to the MSM "contractors" the next morning, to the effect that it was an army of Russian bots that took over twitter, while Adam Schiff made the rounds spouting the same nonsense until so many people called his office to report that they weren't Russian bots that he was forced to turn off his answering machine and then STFU about it!

WE, did that, working together for a common purpose. An army of truth warriors, and to this day twitter is filled, and filling, with vast swaths and fields of pink orange and red pills.. as more and more join the fight every day.

Back to present re: my twitter experience/competency (or lack thereof).

It's a humiliating experience being shadowbanned because there's always a period during which you were invisible to all but yourself and whereby if you didn't figure it out, by having enough followers to get just enough interaction to delude you into thinking that your tweets are being heard (tweet tweet), you'd remain a permanent invisible and silent bird in the twitterverse, in an echo chamber of one's own projections ie: twitter hell.

Like this sad bird named Nigel who died in the process of trying to be a mate with a concrete imposter.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

So I thought it through, and did a little research and then conceived of a whole new persona (without any behaviors or characteristic that might be deemed bot-like) and one of the strange and interesting tricks I learned was that once you're linked into Trump by following, it's a guaranteed shadowban protection for some reason, so that's first things first to protect your new twitter account, and then you're good to go.

And so I rejoined the fray under the pseudonym of a Jewish secret agent of King David who by cunning and maybe even a hoodwink, put down the rebellion, by the somewhat stylized name of Chushai Hierarchi .

Chushai Ha'arki
ohr.edu...

The funny and interesting part of this story, to make a long story short is that under this new persona I seem to have developed some sort of influence, say by commenting on a tweet by the Israeli Prime Minister to the twitter feed of a character that I refer to as Mr. McRot.
I've been followed by others with 100's of 1000's of followers including someone who claims to be among the 15 most recognized and influencial twitter accounts in Israel (they can think as they wish).

I'm not even super active on Twitter and yet, somehow by some strange twist of fate and fortune and the willingness to try and to learn, I'm a hit and am making a difference and having an impact still to this day.

You are welcome to follow me as we go on this journey and adventure together arm in arm, step by step, one by one.

Oh the irony of it all! [HaX9]

P.S. This ISN'T mere self promotion, just encouragement and isn't it great when we do get the last laugh! lol

"If I seek only my own glory then that, is no glory at all!" ~ Jesus.

edit on 12-2-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: JanAmosComenius

This caught my eye form the wiki link:

The name Blue Gene comes from that it was originally designed to do, help biologists understand the processes of protein folding and gene development.[14] "Blue" is a traditional moniker that IBM uses for many of its products and the company itself. The original Blue Gene design was renamed "Blue Gene/C" and eventually Cyclops64. The "L" in Blue Gene/L comes from "Light" as that design's original name was "Blue Light". The "P" version was designed to be a petascale design. "Q" is just the letter after "P". There is no Blue Gene/R.[15]

Protein folding and gene development.

You can read the Wiki version of protein folding here: en.wikipedia.org...

Now, unless you're a microbiologist or something similar, the first part of that article might be above your head but if you go down to the section at the bottom titled, Other Information, you will see why the study of protein folding would catch attention.

Aggregated proteins are associated with prion-related illnesses such as Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease, bovine spongiform encephalopathy (mad cow disease), amyloid-related illnesses such as Alzheimer's disease and familial amyloid cardiomyopathy or polyneuropathy,[64] as well as intracellular aggregation diseases such as Huntington's and Parkinson's disease.[5][65] These age onset degenerative diseases are associated with the aggregation of misfolded proteins into insoluble, extracellular aggregates and/or intracellular inclusions including cross-β amyloid fibrils. It is not completely clear whether the aggregates are the cause or merely a reflection of the loss of protein homeostasis, the balance between synthesis, folding, aggregation and protein turnover. Recently the European Medicines Agency approved the use of Tafamidis or Vyndaqel (a kinetic stabilizer of tetrameric transthyretin) for the treatment of transthyretin amyloid diseases. This suggests that the process of amyloid fibril formation (and not the fibrils themselves) causes the degeneration of post-mitotic tissue in human amyloid diseases.[66] Misfolding and excessive degradation instead of folding and function leads to a number of proteopathy diseases such as antitrypsin-associated emphysema, cystic fibrosis and the lysosomal storage diseases, where loss of function is the origin of the disorder. While protein replacement therapy has historically been used to correct the latter disorders, an emerging approach is to use pharmaceutical chaperones to fold mutated proteins to render them functional.

What would finding a cure for the diseases listed above mean for those involved in treatment of those diseases and all the established foundations that claim to want to cure those diseases?

Anybody want to take a wild guess at how much money is spent on Alzheimer's disease and its associated costs each year? How much is collected for the various foundations? Would anybody doubt that the number would be in the billions?

Just a thought after seeing what the beast was designed to do...

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 02:05 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 02:31 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

Anybody want to take a wild guess at how much money is spent on Alzheimer's disease and its associated costs each year? How much is collected for the various foundations? Would anybody doubt that the number would be in the billions?

Less than 500 million.

Now I answered your question, you answer mine. How many people would have to be in on it to suppress a cure?

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Night night.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Great threads with a lot of work put in....

Is there a simple list of predictions which have come to fruition anywhere?

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join