It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: JanAmosComenius
a reply to: diggindirt

Use bootable USB stick with some live Linux distro for dirty work ...

add:
Especially if you use your computer for work ... you do not want to loose all your data because you accidentally poked some sore thumb.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
a reply to: TomLawless

They're threatening to cause Trump to have a heart attack, and proved themselves, to a degree, with the John Barlow death.

However, I'm here to say that God and good nutrion and mild excercise can easily protect the heart of any man, whether a little man a nobody like me or the POTUS.

I've also recommended that POTUS use a beeswax based salve on his hands before any handshaking, while also avoiding sniper range, but that's what they're doing, threatening POTUS with witchy BS. They didn't even have sufficient power when they were in power, so how are they to use their dark arts and evil powers now?

It only shows how truly frightened they really are.

I wonder how many of them have suffered heart attacks while trying to induce them in others..???

Q and Trump should pay them no heed, and if they had any real remaining power, Trump would be long dead already.

If they're stopping the hearts of perfectly healthy people, they're not using witchcraft to accomplish that. Spell work is not accomplished instantly. There is a reason why certain things need to be arranged in ritual fashion, and on certain dates, etc. Energy is raised to affect outcomes. It is not an exact science.

If they're offing people remotely via myocardial infarction followed by cardiac arrest, they're using technology to do it. Probably something we have no clue exists. Something that would sound like science fiction. Something that would be undetectable upon autopsy.

But they're not sending people heart attacks with ritual magic.

I'll agree with you though about the Joan Rivers thing. Medically speaking, the cover story was full of holes. Something is definitely fishy about her death, in my opinion. Although it could have been a medical snafu and they simply covered it up. It was an elective procedure, and when you have one of those you sign a waiver that you're aware of the risk of death. Which also provides them a neat loophole if they really did kill her for making what amounted to a harmless crack at the FLOTUS.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: JanAmosComenius

See, you're speaking magic computer wizard language there....but I'm sure my computer wizard will explain it to me.

I do use a stick to back up my photos, documents and slide shows. I also have a stack of CDs that have my photos from my first digital camera.

I don't use the computer for work, as in earning money, but my family history research as well as all my other areas of research are mostly digital these days. But I learned early in my days of using computers (1986) the value of back-up. Learned it the hard way. Lost an entire mid-term paper two days before it was due.

Oh, just remembered another anomaly here on ATS the other evening as I was attempting to catch up on this thread. I reached the end of the page, hit the next page and when it loaded, I was logged out. Had to log in again....never had that happen mid-reading.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 05:19 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I was revisiting that black and white map with Pentagon in center of upper third of page and triangle in lower third symbolizing center of power with Pindar on top of it. Please if this picture exist on ATS, post me the link - I have trouble to upload it to ATS.

Map

Near right side of triangle is word "LOOSH" in parenthesis and italic font. On opposite side of triangle in same line is AIDS, without parenthesis and in normal font.

I skimmed few pages and "loosh" is understood as something in between "harvesting emotional energy" and "product based on emotional energy". Positive forms of energy (namely love) can not be harvested or are not useful for costumers of product. There is lot of (I'm sorry) new age babel around and that is why the term is in parenthesis and italic. It is analogy somehow tied IMHO to adrenochrome lore. Adrenochrome is oxidized adrenaline ... there is no mystery in it as of chemical compound. It is not scheduled drug. Loosh and adrenochrome are leads to some specific act, procedure.

Add:
Tortured people literally bath in adrenaline. If their blood is spilled, adrenaline in contact with air oxidize to adrenochrome. Bloody sacrifice is the best when you are harvesting (terminal, existential) fear ... the best emotion for "loosh".

edit on 12-2-2018 by JanAmosComenius because: add

edit on 12-2-2018 by JanAmosComenius because: finished chemical equation

edit on 12-2-2018 by JanAmosComenius because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-2-2018 by JanAmosComenius because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Good morning patriots!

Some have mentioned a lot of bad vibes and negativity. I have felt it too i. This past weekend I was sad and depressed for no reason. However, today is a new day! Try to stay as positive as possible. Like attracts like.

I would like to share a song with you. It's from OAR (which stands for Of A Revolution). I have been listening to it on repeat while I'm in my car. It helps keep me positive and focused.

On Top My Cage (a snippet of lyrics)
stood on top of this cage one night, all night long
From here the view was proud
I could see all these beautiful clouds
So I told people come out of your cage
Time to break lock forever
Join together march on top hold my hand, say
goodbye to never
You can be my man if you want to hang out here
Just me and my girl on top of this world and we sit
there and we stare
At the clouds, green hills, and the mountaintops,
and the river to the side
You can come too, if you want, you don't have to hide.

The audio
youtu.be...

I don't know how to embed, sorry.

Keep the faith. Stay positive. Have a great day!!!!

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 05:45 AM
link   
When all of these wealthy career politicians sold their souls, I wonder if they imagined the tropical island they would retire to would involve fences and guards?

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: abago71
When all of these wealthy career politicians sold their souls, I wonder if they imagined the tropical island they would retire to would involve fences and guards?

They are used to gated communities

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Breaking:

All flights in and out of London City airport have been cancelled after the discovery of an unexploded second world war bomb.

The airport’s chief executive, Robert Sinclair, said it would be closed for the whole of Monday, affecting 120 flights out and a similar number of incoming flights.

London City airport cancels all flights after WWII bomb found

There were several Q drops referencing [44] which was interpreted as number of remaining clown operations that would be targeted next. But +44 is also the fone country code for the UK !

Feb 10 2018 18:46:19 

!UW.yye1fxo 
ID: 567809 
Mess with the best, die like the rest. 
[2] highly classified clown ops exposed. 
[44] remaining. 
Wizards & Warlocks. 
Save the best for last. 
[P] 

ETA 4 (sic) snippet from #604

Jan 25 2018 18:34:26Q!UW.yye1fxoID: fa6a1f158297

>>158263 POTUS' statement and focus [Tweet] on the UK should SCARE a lot of people. It signifies something VERY IMPORTANT. VERY VERY VERY IMPORTANT. Q

ETA 5 (sic) snippet from #617

Jan 27 2018 08:48:10Q!UW.yye1fxoID: 9400a1175711

>>175603 May is neutralized. MI6/SIS undergoing house cleaning. Queen/monarchs seeking shelter. Patience. These people are stupid. Q

ETA1: Now I can only find one 44 crumb after all but there is also this:

#95 (way back in November - future proves past?)

Nov 5 2017 08:17:24AnonymousID: cS8cMPVQ148033178

What happened in SA will happen here, Asia, and EU. Keep digging and keep organizing the info into graphics (critical). God bless. Hillary & Saudi Arabia Snow White Godfather III Q

ETA2:

Nov 5 2017 06:31:00
Anonymous
ID: v3eCc2tY
Ten days.
Darkness.
Scare tactics (MSM).
D's falling.
R's walk-away/removed.
SA --> US --> Asia --> EU
Disinformation is real.
Distractions are necessary.
Focus was US today while real happening in SA under same context (military control, martial law, missile strike (rogue) etc).
Necessary.
POTUS' Twitter attack (see above).
Important.
Why is this relevant?
What was the last Tweet by POTUS prior to SA?
Why is this relevant?
SA (1), US (2), Asia (3), EU (4).
Where is POTUS?
Why is this relevant?
Military operations.
Operators in US.
Snow White
The Great Awakening
Godfather III
Q

ETA 3: and just a snippet from the very long #140 (Nov 12)

Who controls several agencies within the US, EU, and abroad?

edit on 12-2-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Ok since we have been talking phone issues thought I would drop this one.

My phone has been freezing anytime i hit a Q page. It's almost like it's loading a "hidden page" The initial page will load then it locks up solid but I can watch my Wi-Fi pulling in data. Then the page will become responsive and act like normal....until the next time.
edit on 2/12/2018 by Martin75 because: We are the storm ☈

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   
so woke. Literally just woke up.

Now to catch up.

Thx for all the info.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: Skyfloating

The new york times actually interviewed a guy a couple weeks ago who admitted why they're never solved; you get more political capital out of an unsolved problem than you do out of a solved problem.

ETA: take it one step further, if you're trying to consolidate power, you need as much political capital as possible. You'd have the media endlessly report on how one side doesn't want the issue solved.

I thought everyone had that figured out here.

If you solve a problem, then you become extraneous.

Obamacare is a prime example. Democrats passed it because of the power it garnered government. People HATED it, and Republicans ran and won on repealing it, but they didn't ... why? Because they ran and won on it. It also gave them power. If they got rid of it, it ceases to become an issue they can win on.

All of a sudden ... it's not so easy to get rid of it, and we devolved into "fixing" it. Now there is a perennial electoral issue. Each side can run on "fixing" the hellacious mess that is Obamacare.

People are screaming for socialized health care, but what on earth do they think that will become? It will never work, and largely for the same reasons. They need a problem, not a solution. So putting them fully in charge of your health care won't fix it; it will just introduce all kinds of monkey wrenches they will endlessly promise to "fix" when they run for their next elections. Meanwhile, we'll all get sicker and ever more screwed for their personal power.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Still catching up on the third thread. Has this been posed yet?

Someone made this comment:

The fact Q brought up Ginsberg and then she landed on CNN the same day front page speaks volumes. We are missing something.

Q then made the following response:

>>346987
“Here to stay.”
No, you’re not.
Q

Ginsburg is pretty frail these days, if you haven't noticed. Perhaps she doesn't have long to live, but this isn't public knowledge?

I haven't thought much about SCOTUS in all of this, mostly because Obama seemingly just ignored the constitution whenever it was inconvenient, belying his allegedly being a constitutional scholar.

I love the dig at McCain. That's exactly what I've been thinking for a while now: We'll all be better off once that evil old warmonger is gone.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   
The Oxfam scandal is really disgusting, but it is business as usually. They learned from masters in RED RED Cross and CF ...

I'm really pity for all those who contributed heart and blood to good cause hijacked by sick bastards.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Interesting...all this talk of prions made me think of Kuru.

en.wikipedia.org...(disease)

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

People are screaming for socialized health care, but what on earth do they think that will become? It will never work, and largely for the same reasons. They need a problem, not a solution. So putting them fully in charge of your health care won't fix it; it will just introduce all kinds of monkey wrenches they will endlessly promise to "fix" when they run for their next elections. Meanwhile, we'll all get sicker and ever more screwed for their personal power.

I deleted my comment because off topic ..

edit on 12-2-2018 by JanAmosComenius because: formating

edit on 12-2-2018 by JanAmosComenius because: deleted to prevent drift

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: erikthegreen

Interesting...all this talk of prions made me think of Kuru.

en.wikipedia.org...(disease)

No coincidence?

I have to take cold shower. This is too much even for seasoned conspiracy theorist ...

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD

724 Feb 11 2018 16:12:25 Q !UW.yye1fxo 83
Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
Q

linkamadoodle

hmmm...

Testimony Re Ruth Bader Ginsburg by Susan Hirschman to the Senate Judiciary Committee 1993

Well, that's interesting. Ginsburg is part of the pro-pedo crowd?

Seriously? 12-years-old ?!
edit on 12-2-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Has anyone thought that it might be a good idea to go over their preps?
Like bugging preps.
In, out whatever?

Sometimes I get the feeling that everything might not turn out all warm and fuzzy.

First, thanks to everyone for their contributions!!

Bought one of these, best $100 a person can spend. Takes a couple of minutes to set up the deep packet inspection, but I know everything going in and out of our network now.

www.ubnt.com...

Fred..

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
Breaking:

All flights in and out of London City airport have been cancelled after the discovery of an unexploded second world war bomb.

The airport’s chief executive, Robert Sinclair, said it would be closed for the whole of Monday, affecting 120 flights out and a similar number of incoming flights.

London City airport cancels all flights after WWII bomb found

There were several Q drops referencing [44] which was interpreted as number of remaining clown operations that would be targeted next. But +44 is also the fone country code for the UK !

Feb 10 2018 18:46:19 

!UW.yye1fxo 
ID: 567809 
Mess with the best, die like the rest. 
[2] highly classified clown ops exposed. 
[44] remaining. 
Wizards & Warlocks. 
Save the best for last. 
[P] 

ETA 4 (sic) snippet from #604

Jan 25 2018 18:34:26Q!UW.yye1fxoID: fa6a1f158297

>>158263 POTUS' statement and focus [Tweet] on the UK should SCARE a lot of people. It signifies something VERY IMPORTANT. VERY VERY VERY IMPORTANT. Q

ETA 5 (sic) snippet from #617

Jan 27 2018 08:48:10Q!UW.yye1fxoID: 9400a1175711

>>175603 May is neutralized. MI6/SIS undergoing house cleaning. Queen/monarchs seeking shelter. Patience. These people are stupid. Q

ETA1: Now I can only find one 44 crumb after all but there is also this:

#95 (way back in November - future proves past?)

Nov 5 2017 08:17:24AnonymousID: cS8cMPVQ148033178

What happened in SA will happen here, Asia, and EU. Keep digging and keep organizing the info into graphics (critical). God bless. Hillary & Saudi Arabia Snow White Godfather III Q

ETA2:

Nov 5 2017 06:31:00
Anonymous
ID: v3eCc2tY
Ten days.
Darkness.
Scare tactics (MSM).
D's falling.
R's walk-away/removed.
SA --> US --> Asia --> EU
Disinformation is real.
Distractions are necessary.
Focus was US today while real happening in SA under same context (military control, martial law, missile strike (rogue) etc).
Necessary.
POTUS' Twitter attack (see above).
Important.
Why is this relevant?
What was the last Tweet by POTUS prior to SA?
Why is this relevant?
SA (1), US (2), Asia (3), EU (4).
Where is POTUS?
Why is this relevant?
Military operations.
Operators in US.
Snow White
The Great Awakening
Godfather III
Q

ETA 3: and just a snippet from the very long #140 (Nov 12)

Who controls several agencies within the US, EU, and abroad?

Haven't they used that "old WW2 bomb" excuse to close London's airport before? Or am I confusing that with something else?

Edit: We need to look to see if any flights left that airport while it was "closed."
edit on 12-2-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join