It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greenanon
a reply to: Trillium

Holy # are those the Podesta files?!

What makes you ask that?

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

The patch of grass this gentlemen is operating from just appears esoteric rather than evil.
Is there evil in Isaiah 14:8 or just mud?

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

I can see two shadowy humanoid shapes above the TV, right below the higher lamp. Maybe that's what was meant, not sure.

Edit: Second one might just be a chair or something. It's closer to the lower lamp. Above the sofa, in the background.
edit on 11-2-2018 by Cutepants because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Enlarge it as much as you can, then gravitate toward the upper left of the pic kind of above the TV.

I HATE seeing images of evil things. When I enlarged the pic yesterday, I was looking for "clues" such as the names of the newpapers, books, etc. When I saw that image, I did not linger.

Let me know if you find it.

the bushes behind the scene look ominous. it took me a minute to see it. a simple case of pareidolia methinks

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD
a reply to: Skyfloating
key words: "gonna be" I don't think it's full yet. It is being prepared for up to 13,000 "refugees" and 5000 more troops.

I don't want to link here because it's not exactly a "safe" site. PM me for link and have your defenses in order...

So 13k indictments sealed and a new Guantanamo addition that oddly is being built for 13k inmates....hmm...

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Look above the TV in the pic at the very top about an inch or so from the left edge of the pic. I can't seem to enlarge it as much from TomLawless's posted pic. When I enlarged the pic yesterday, it looked like a dark hooded image similar to the bottom pic that TomLawless posted a couple of pages back. It appears to be a woman standing in a archway, and it has a very evil vibe to it.

Maybe you see something different. Let me know.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe
...and new the new construction must be built to last 50 years. it's not a temporary set up

link   

originally posted by: TomLawless

Q.

MOTHS TO A FLAME.

FLAME.

STUXNET.

RED OCTOBER.
MINI DUKE.

Do you think whoever is posting these, they are recruiting? They are dark pictures, they know they're cornered, and their funds supposedly frozen, maybe they are reaching out to like-minded people who can help them, an unseen sneak attack on the good?

edit on 11-2-2018 by C84K2 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: ketsuko

You just read my mind, Podesta is a big evil piece to the puzzle. On days I feel discouraged I remember that tape, of what very strongly points to it being Podesta torturing that poor child. It makes it worth fighting another day to make sure that we save as many kids as we can from harm and make sure that those that survive know that a lot of good people fought for them.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   
What's ironic is that the same people who are taking this anonymous person's information as gospel were tearing into the media for using anonymous sources not that long ago. This whole thing is taking people to toon town.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Look above the TV in the pic at the very top about an inch or so from the left edge of the pic. I can't seem to enlarge it as much from TomLawless's posted pic. When I enlarged the pic yesterday, it looked like a dark hooded image similar to the bottom pic that TomLawless posted a couple of pages back. It appears to be a woman standing in a archway, and it has a very evil vibe to it.

Maybe you see something different. Let me know.

I do see some figures, but maybe it's just nick knacks. Little statues.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   
As important as this is with an awesome Op. It is so disheartening to know it has 105 flags, 60 stars...? Even if you tripled those numbers for the unregistered ghats 315 people that see this thread.
I hope word gets out and it goes global, but all the uninitiated will discredit it or pass it by.
The times they are a changing and I hope someday some the veil will lift for the planet.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Some Beginners Material

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   

D6~y[x;0uZ?$9YS$1j=+E_/MXp[4(N6"2A%ZPR-[_yODf8":

It's funny, loading those stringers into the external content box.

Talk about giving the devil his due.....

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I am convinced that there is or was a group of satanists &/or black magic practioners utilizing some sort of weird high tech or some sort of remote-viewing projection (think Monroe Institute OBE and astral projection combined with "men who stare at goats" and "heart attacks can be deadly") who, when their efforts are combined, can or could (I think their power is on the wane due to divine intervention) isolate a target anywhere in the world and induce a heart attack, and that this is precisely how Joan Rivers was killed while under anesthesia for elective surgery not so long after calling out Michelle Obama as a transvestite.

Seriously? That's one of the whackiest ideas I've ever heard. You seriously just connected Joan Rivers' death to some remote viewing black magic ritual. Wtf?

Yes, I did.

And I also have a personal experience and series of them after calling out Obama over something on Reddit.

I know it's valid, no matter how crazy it might sound and that this Barlow prediction and subsequent death is connected to it, directly.

You're under no obligation to believe it. I said what I felt I had to say, so that it's out there for everyone's consideration.

I've been through the Heart Wars personally. You only quoted the Joan Rivers deduction without the context.

edit on 11-2-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TexasTruth

there are 191 members logged in right now and 2470 guests...
ATS Forums

I think the number of guests reading this thread might be a little higher than 315 imo

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Some Beginners Material

and a companion video for clarity.

those are fox nbc abc and others.. "independently all saying the same #." watch the logos or you cant see a difference.

what difference?

tribal branding of the same herd.

thats You.
edit on 11-2-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: C84K2

originally posted by: TomLawless

Q.

MOTHS TO A FLAME.

FLAME.

STUXNET.

RED OCTOBER.
MINI DUKE.

Do you think whoever is posting these, they are recruiting? They are dark pictures, they know they're cornered, and their funds supposedly frozen, maybe they are reaching out to like-minded people who can help them, an unseen sneak attack on the good?

Q referred to bad actors being on the board real time that night.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Okay. I went back to 8chan, found the pic, enlarged it, and got a 3rd-person eye to look at it. It is a gooseneck lamp, not a weird hooded face. Oh my....lmao...but, I feel better....I think.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I am convinced that there is or was a group of satanists &/or black magic practioners utilizing some sort of weird high tech or some sort of remote-viewing projection (think Monroe Institute OBE and astral projection combined with "men who stare at goats" and "heart attacks can be deadly") who, when their efforts are combined, can or could (I think their power is on the wane due to divine intervention) isolate a target anywhere in the world and induce a heart attack, and that this is precisely how Joan Rivers was killed while under anesthesia for elective surgery not so long after calling out Michelle Obama as a transvestite.

Seriously? That's one of the whackiest ideas I've ever heard. You seriously just connected Joan Rivers' death to some remote viewing black magic ritual. Wtf?

Yes, I did.

And I also have a personal experience and series of them after calling out Obama over something on Reddit.

I know it's valid, no matter how crazy it might sound and that this Barlow prediction and death is connected to it directly.

You're under no obligation to believe it. I said what I felt I had to say, so that it's out there for everyone's consideration.

I've been through the Heart Wars personally. You only quoted the Joan Rivers deduction without the context.

You just wasted a lot of 1's and 0's on that cat. He's dragsville.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join