It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Jacksonsman1

Thanks for that link!

Just scanned it briefly but will give it a look with a fresher mind tomorrow.

I've just finished reading a Civil War diary written in Atlanta by a relative of my late husband. He and his family were only there a short time after Sherman took the city but he speaks of the looting of his bookstore and grocery store the day the army of occupation arrived and all the problems associated with getting the necessary permissions to leave the city when Sherman ordered everyone out.

My only experience living under martial law was in Nashville in 1968 following Rev. King's assignation. It is not a pleasant experience. Nobody in their right mind would welcome such an experience.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

BlueGene was born in time of microbiological boom and molecular modeling was task of the day and buzz word, but it is simply supercomputer and you can compute there whatever you want.

Q crumbs suggest we should look into BlueGene/DoE connection. Financing from DoE started after first line of BlueGene (C) was in productive use, but only one officially used by DoE is from last line (Q). DoE skipped lines L and P. Or not?

Or is there something like backdoor in EVERY instance of BlueGene from line L up?

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Thank you again...again!! Already well over a hundred flags too...how cool is that?!?

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I dont think Q is who / what people think he is.
I wouldnt get too invested in this "source". Something about Q really sets off my bullsh** detector. Ive seen a lot of conmen in my personal life due to the elements you run across as a musician. And Q knows your buttons. Hes got snake oil for all your woes.

Maybe Im just being too skeptical. I dont know. I dont have a team in this covert war amongst the elite. Sure Id like corruption reduced and I have no love for tge democratic party (or republican for that matter). Something about Q though, the way he posts stuff, I seriously cant get past how much it smells. Either of psyop or propaganda or being some guy who reads too much and has a lot of time on his hands. Its just not what honesty feels like. Its evasive. He makes predictions more abstract than nostradamus. Real sources have answers not questions. Its a mind game. He might very well be in the Trump admin for all I know, but whomever Q is, I dont trust it at face value even if some of it is true. Rememver the old xfiles meme, the best place to hide a lie is between two truths...or was it the other way around? No matter both ways are trye and im not going to google it. Ha.

And if Im wrong, then thats ok too. Wouldnt be the first time. So dont feel like im attacking anyone here please. Just thought Id share my thoughts once and move along to subjects im more interested in.
edit on 12-2-2018 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

Now I answered your question, you answer mine. How many people would have to be in on it to suppress a cure?

Not many. Research in corporate environment is compartmentalized. I would say not more then 5 persons.

Well, other R&D corporations may stumble on same thing, but Big Pharma is not bunch of independent corporations on free market, it is Trust deeply interconnected with core of The Cabal through financial, institutional and personal bounds.

Take a look on ownership structure of "regulated" corporations and personal bonds of those who are presiding oversight institutions. Do it globally, start with UN WHO, than return to federal level in USA. Revolving door ...

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I've been thinking the same thing. The weirdness has increased over the last two days for me...I don't know about anyone else.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

Recently, the Memo, and John Perry Barlow's death, and trains, planes etc FF's and/or cabal wetwork, or so it would seem. Atlanta Airport shutdown and removal of a bad actor, that was predicted and took place.
Mostly background behind the scenes stuff so far that isn't being reported in the news. Q says they're working on the network and the command and control points, and that Gitmo's at max capacity, a new prison being built (which is true). He claimed the cause for the Hawaii false alarm as being a necessary BDT to CONUS.

The point of Q isn't just his predictions but that he's an integral part of the Trump administration and has access to the inner cirlce and the highest level of clearance.

If that's true, which it certainly appears to be, with Julian Assange providing additional verification and authenticity, then certain things follow from it.

One has to view it all with an open and inquisitive mind that's free from any sort of contemptuous bias, prior to investigation.

Many hold a slight scepticsm, as we haven't seen THAT much evidence break out into the mainstream news media, but why would it, much of it?

That said, news unlocks past, and we're all patiently waiting for news to start breaking.

Today we learned that an entire planeload of Russians, including babies were killed to silence 1 or 2 people who appear to have been connected to U1, and that train crash the day afte the SOTU, that was certainly wierd but not predicted by Q precisely. (he just said watch out for trains, planes and automobiles along with higher warning threat levels for things like FF's).

It hasn't all fallen apart yet, but time WILL tell..

edit on 12-2-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhatTheory
q731

That caught my eye right away. And so soon after we started talking about all of the medical and pharma connections to this. Every single one of us, here and elsewhere working on this are making a difference. We are changing our reality, and we are making history. Pretty sweet.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Hooray, I'm finally caught up on this thread so I'll ask my question---does the Q drop about Red October and the notation that "The Hunt" has been dropped bring to mind the name Saint John Hunt, (son of E. Howard Hunt) who claimed that the CIA killed his mother in a plane crash? For some reason in reading through yesterday's posts that name kept jumping into my head. Today---I find out that a plane has crashed.

I don't remember the entire story but I heard him on Coast to Coast AM I think. He said his mother worked for the CIA and was killed in that crash by the CIA to keep his father from testifying about the CIA's involvement in Watergate. At least that's my memory of his story. Hmmmm....

Thanks again to all for all the hard work and encouragement.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Flight from Joint Andrews to Gitmo - happening right now

Ghostof_PatrickHenry 10 points 6 hours ago

A Boeing 757-300 is no small aircraft. In fact, it is the longest narrow-body twinjet ever produced. Carries 200-300 people, when outfitted for commercial use.
en.m.wikipedia.org...

It's relevant because it's the arrest from the King Tower in Shanghai being flown to Guantanimo Bay, Cuba.

From all over the world to Gitmo, now at max capacity, with a new prison being built.

edit on 12-2-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
Awesome Job Dashen, truly impressive.....I think I heard a bell ring

Great job on achieves RelSciHistItSufi

I think this is what Q wants us to look at by Barlow. Pretty powerful stuff really !

www.eff.org...

I think when he finally gets through indexing the last thread, an achievement thingy should pop up over his head. Like a Feat of Strength or something.😜😜😜

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 03:41 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
So here's an oddity....Ivanov tweeted a little while before the plane went down killing all on board...if that is truly the same Ivanov I think it is and posted about.

His tweet....

So first question is can anyone think of anything this tweet could be related to as far as Q posts, and in particular the snowball reference? Is the translation even correct? And why did he post in Russian at the beginning then write "feeling fantastic" in English?

That's a strange tweet. Does anyone actually speak Russian in this group? I ask because those online translaters are often not reliable. Google Translate, for instance, isn't.

Snowballs. Pretty far removed from Snow White, yeah?

Maybe someone already figured it out. I'm still catching up.

Edit: Or Snowden...I should have thought of him first. I'm a dork.
edit on 28503America/ChicagoMon, 12 Feb 2018 03:50:41 -060028am2842America/Chicago by tigertatzen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

Anybody want to take a wild guess at how much money is spent on Alzheimer's disease and its associated costs each year? How much is collected for the various foundations? Would anybody doubt that the number would be in the billions?

Less than 500 million.

Now I answered your question, you answer mine. How many people would have to be in on it to suppress a cure?

You got any links to back up that number? Seems to me that about half the people housed in nursing homes these days suffer from some form of Alzheimer's disease. How much does it cost to house them there? How much is donated to foundations that claim to provide services, treatment, research, etc.?

I have no idea how many people would be "in on it" due to the compartmentalization of the research. Half a dozen? Only those reviewing the entirety of the research? How many facilities across the world are studying it?

How many people knew of the Tuskegee studies? The Willowbrook studies?

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 04:00 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
a reply to: ketsuko

I've been thinking the same thing. The weirdness has increased over the last two days for me...I don't know about anyone else.

Last night my machine was bogging down constantly. Very slow...very strange....had trouble getting videos to load and play....never had those problems before. Sound was distorted on some videos and there were really weird sounds coming through on videos. I tried shutting down to clear out the caches but the problem persisted. Turned it off for several hours and this afternoon it was running normally but I'm still calling my computer dude to check it out. I'm a complete idiot when it comes to the magic of computers but it seemed to me like it was behaving as it did when I had a keystroke logger on it once and several other bad bugs. (This was after we'd had relatives visiting and using the machine. Who knows what they picked up?)

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

That's a strange tweet. Does anyone actually speak Russian in this group? I ask because those online translaters are often not reliable. Google Translate, for instance, isn't.

Snowballs. Pretty far removed from Snow White, yeah?

Maybe someone already figured it out. I'm still catching up.

Edit: Or Snowden...I should have thought of him first. I'm a dork.

Better translation would be:

"Oh, for what we have got so much snow!?!"

My language is Slavic but I took Russian lessons 25 years ago ...

Add better:

"For what have [you] brought us so much snow!?!" - I believe this one is as close in meaning and syntax as possible, but better ask someone with more than 4 years of Russian language on el. school.

edit on 12-2-2018 by JanAmosComenius because: add

Add2:
While there is lot of frozen water around Moscow, there is also lot of coc aine. It may be related to:
a) winter conditions in Moscow
b) Snowden
c) nice batch of coconut powder
edit on 12-2-2018 by JanAmosComenius because: add2

edit on 12-2-2018 by JanAmosComenius because: add2

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: LightsShimmer

Thank you for joining in. Such inspirational words.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Use bootable USB stick with some live Linux distro for dirty work ...

add:
Especially if you use your computer for work ... you do not want to loose all your data because you accidentally poked some sore thumb.
edit on 12-2-2018 by JanAmosComenius because: add

add2:
deleted and pasted to appropriate post
edit on 12-2-2018 by JanAmosComenius because: errrorrrr

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: C84K2

originally posted by: TomLawless

Q.

MOTHS TO A FLAME.

FLAME.

STUXNET.

RED OCTOBER.
MINI DUKE.

Do you think whoever is posting these, they are recruiting? They are dark pictures, they know they're cornered, and their funds supposedly frozen, maybe they are reaching out to like-minded people who can help them, an unseen sneak attack on the good?

They routinely use imagery to seed human consciousness as well. In this case, seeding fear. They know we're connecting the dots to their bizarre religion, they know that dark connotations and depictions will instill dread because of the word satanist being thrown around, etc.

Distractions and downplay aren't working for them, so the old standby of scaring people comes trotting out. It works, far better than people would probably want to admit.

Or...they could be recruiting. Something tells me our army is bigger than theirs though. Getting bigger by the minute.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join