It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Mika's lawyer brother Mark worked in the Clinton administration...as director of Russian Affairs.
Gifted a job as Amb. to Sweden from Hillary/BHO.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 12-2-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-2-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhatTheory
NEW Q739

I do my best to ignore the MSM. Who's currently screaming the loudest?

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

NEW Q739

From what I've seen, Don Lemon on CNN. That guy is a complete loon.

Fred..

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I don't follow MSM myself, but I would scour the list of CFR members who are in the MSM to hone in on...

www.cfr.org...

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: WhatTheory

'Z BIG NIEWS' about Mika...is that her dad was a 'Spooky' guy!

en.wikipedia.org...

Preaching her fathers neoconservative doctrine in liberal fashion ...

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I hope you guys don't mind me post in this quote from Meganon, from the end of last year, but I thought it was important. I'm just catching up with the meganon stuff, having been led there, ironically, by this Q stuff.

Basically, meganon isn't a fan of Q, to put it mildly. At this point, I don't know what to believe any more. Anyway, here is some of war she said,

'What you need to remember is that Q was literally a Soros and swamp funded "shill" using your own tactics, honest curiosity and masses dedicated to finding the truth outside of what the MSM spoonfeeds, against you... all in an effort to discredit not just the things you've already correctly exposed and justified, like Pizzagate, but to prove the methods of research you claim to do, are bull#.

"Q" mixed in enough real with fake (remember? They even managed to convince everyone that "disinfo is good") so you'd purposefully connect fake dots to real dots, then feel so #ing good and confident about it, you'd willingly and voluntarily SPREAD ALL THAT DISINFO, just like YOU CLAIM THE MSM DOES. "Q" just made all of your honest, innocent, REAL EFFORTS AND ALL THEVTRYTH YOU DID UNCOVER, look like complete bull#... then they all unknowing spread that bull#! Why do you think they pushed so #ing hard to reach and meme to normies?! Yes, reaching normies is good, memes can be effective, but NOT IF THEY'RE BASED ON BULL#. Then they become as dumb as "Occupy Democrats" infographics and memes, right?'

Any thoughts???

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Add another family intertwined into politics and MSM.
It's just one big cabal.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I said it before and I'll say it again. ATS has some of the best world wide investigators. Hands down. ATS should replace the FBI.

But wow holy moly... this is alot of work. Im mind blown (not by the info, cause it does not surprise me) but by the sheer amount of info here and the amount of work.

S&F dashen!

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: fredrodgers1960

NEW Q739

Fred..

Don Lemmon's sister also died recently under "strange" circumstances, she drowned in a pond ?

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

NEW Q739

Fred..

Didn't his sister "accidentally" drown recently? 😒

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

NEW Q739

Fred..

Don Lemmon's sister also died recently under "strange" circumstances, she drowned in a pond ?

Had not heard she had died. Tragic. All loss of life is horrid to have to deal with.

Fred..

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Ah, you beat me to it. Was her death a warning to Lemon to tow the line? 😒

It's certainly not out of the realm of possibility. We're dealing with some sick people here.
edit on 12-2-2018 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jacksonsman1
a reply to: ketsuko

Hey I think it might have been my post that sameulsson was talking about, forgot that the thread was about to end when I posted it. I'll re-share what I wrote at the end of that thread for the sake of this one over here. The circumstances that got me thinking about along these lines come from listening to the CBTS 24/7 stream on YT. They were describing themselves and their paths that had led them t be on their discord server. Most of them had only woken up to thee idea of a global cabal/nwo power structure a couple months back. That's fine, everyone has their path to finding this information out, but what was different about that group of Individuals was that they were EXCITED and giddy with excitement for a potential Martial Law situation coming. This goes against anything I have ever held dear. Now, previous theory from the old thread.

Another fear that I have, is that Q might be some way to get the conspiracy theorists to welcome a Martial Law scenario. To get us on board so to speak.

I have been alarmed by a lot of the comments I have been seeing in regards to people being excited and now looking forward to seeing a military force on the streets of America openly arresting people.

My whole conspiracy career, I have been taught to fear a Martial Law scenario, and my non- conspiratorial pure libertarian side of me also agrees with this. Could this all be some play to get us conspiracy minded individuals excited about a Martial- Law situation?? I do not like the idea of widespread military tribunals .

I just really hope that if this is all legit, then that this is for good. If this is legit, may it be short lasted and we turn right back to constitutional principles.

Q: "Understand one simple fact - the US is connected to the rest of the world. Knowing that, understand, by default, if certain intel is released it would "

Your concern makes sense but only if you take the opinions of the few as indicative of the whole. I mentioned hundreds of pages back, the "truthers" with the biggest mouths wanting it all to fall around them have not moved to Venezuela which, according to them, is heaven.

The process is being done to create as little global damage as possible, our participation is what makes that happen. We are assisting in removing the foundational systems, with an eye toward keeping things stable. Don't worry about a few Youtube keyboard warriors getting their wish, they'd cry like babies if their Starbucks latte was not available, and it will be.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
New Q741

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Q742

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Q743

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Relevant to today's discussion.

If Kennedy and RBG both resign the shape of the SC would be changed forever.

Roe V Wade?

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

NEW Q739

Fred..

Correct.
It was covered in the thread, it may have been in Part 2.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: WhatTheory

'Z BIG NIEWS' about Mika...is that her dad was a 'Spooky' guy!

en.wikipedia.org...

Whatta guy:

Brzezinski said that “in earlier times, it was easier to control a million people, literally, than physically to kill a million people” while “today it is infinitely easier to kill a million people than to control a million people.”

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Mike Wallace... The Man Who Knew Too Much (The Insider).

en.wikipedia.org...(film)
edit on 12-2-2018 by and14263 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join