It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs and the Technology - An Occult Perspective

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

No apologies. Both science and religion ignore the soul. Christianity holds that all manifestations of spirit are evil. Science doesn't believe in the spirit at all.

How ignorant is that?

We are in this world during our time in the womb, but know nothing about the wider world outside. This lifetime is another type of womb. We exist in that other world already, our soul is already there, but as yet we haven't been born into it.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

No apologies. Both science and religion ignore the soul. Christianity holds that all manifestations of spirit are evil. Science doesn't believe in the spirit at all. How ignorant is that?

I thought christianity was about immortal souls?

. . . . and science, with psychology painting anything psychic as psycho problems, they're as bad as the Inquisitors and Exorcists in their own way.

One day I might find out about soul, the afterlife for sure.

Hey intrptr, ever noticed that people (including me) spend time trying to discover what the afterlife holds when as sure as death and taxes we will, sooner or later, find out what the after life is all about?

edit on 14-2-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: clarity

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   

I thought christianity was about immortal souls?

But the dogma states all 'miracles' and appearances of angels ceased way back. All manifestations of the spirit, UFOs, etc are the devil, to be shunned.

Modern church buries the truth, teaches nothing about our soul, ignoring it completely.

ETA: And oh yah, we are all going there. Continuing there is a matter of what we've done here, how we behaved towards others, here. Thats why we are here... first.
edit on 14-2-2018 by intrptr because: additional

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   

But the dogma states all 'miracles' and appearances of angels ceased way back. All manifestations of the spirit, UFOs, etc are the devil, to be shunned.

Just shows how behind the times I am, I thought angels were on the white-list of good guys and the rest were on the black-list.

That's sad that nature-spirits are on the black-list, I suppose all the neighbors are black-listed for that matter.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Would it be possible that the odd humanoids are thought forms as well, but are some kind of response or by product that forms when we come close or into contact with whatever it is they are?

I'd like to think The day the Earth stood still a classic an may have had the same impact on sub cultures just like war of the world's, where as the concept of egregores are that of memes

I can't really summize any accurate words without going over the place regarding how fluid they but I don't recall any cigar in the movies. And cigars don't give off that nut an bolts appeal ether from what understand, and give off a similar impression to orbs.

Thous shall not make any graven image comes to mind.

edit on 14-2-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-2-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

I thought angels were on the white-list of good guys and the rest were on the black-list.

Thats the divisiveness agenda promoted by the church. Same as the state... the "two party system" ?

You can be republican or democrat, worship god or the devil.

See how they do that?

You have to make a choice , take a side, go along or get punished, lol.

Just be yourself. Imo, you are doingg fine.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
One of the "reasons" posited for the secrecy concerning some of the UFOs and some "occupants" is tenuously linked to quantum physics ...as in belief is needed by an embedded consciousness to enable a "visiting" (or invading) consciousness to manifest in the other universe. So government secrecy is just them being careful not to set the stage for a mass invasion.

I've run into that supposition a couple times... wanted to see if anyone had thoughts on it?

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally wrote somewhere in the 10th/11th century. The Picatrix is a great book to have on ones shelf Standalone or as companion to the Corpus Hermeticum. The opening paragraph of chapter one - How you may know your degree in the Universe - begins

“You should know, my dearest brother, that the best and most noble gift that God has given to humanity in this is knowledge. By knowledge we become acquainted with ancient things, and the causes of everything in the world, and what more immediate causes are the causes of other things, and how one thing corresponds to another. By this we can know everything that is and why it is, and why one thing is raised above another in due order, and in what place exists the root and beginning of all things of this world: That thing by which all things are dissolved and through which everything new and old is made known”

My daughters name in Irish is Eilidh, it means Light. It’s weird because in Hebrew her name is associated with a demon. I suppose it’s one of the reasons why I take many religious texts with a pinch of salt.

Ever see the Fire Dance from the Wickerman - It a song that addresses parthenogenesis - 

www.youtube.com...

I have often wondered if the story of the Virgin Mary was about a reptilian.

Here’s a link to a family tree of LI_FI thats Light

www.lifi.eng.ed.ac.uk...

As i said your not alone in this Creation
edit on 14-2-2018 by DpatC because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-2-2018 by DpatC because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

Would it be possible that the odd humanoids are thought forms as well, but are some kind of response or by product that forms when we come close or into contact with whatever it is they are?

Geez, I dunno but maybe. To consider them just thought forms in the first instance has a wrongness about it.

If one stands outside of human thought, outside of the mental plane of the occultists(?), the earth looks like it has a blue toroid (donut) around it similar to the pictures of the earth's magnetic field. The dimples are at the north and south poles. There is a grid work of lines around it like the latitude/longitude lines on a globe of the earth. That I understand is the world of human thought.

I understand that if you were to completely remove humanity from the earth the mental plane would not be here.

So if one considers the world of human thought to be a finite plastic, mold-able thing, one can also consider it to be a practical interface. In a practical way, a non-mental Being outside of human thought could create thought forms from the outside just like we do from the inside.

It works like that for me and my friends, they can do that with me. Create "forms" within my mind. The trick is to realize the thought form is not necessarily mine and that it is a way of bridging a communication gap.

So I wouldn't tend to think they are all thought forms first. But a thought form can be animated from the outside and matter built around it too. Thought forms can be hijacked especially collective ones.
If the world of thought (mental plane) is a purely human thing and finite then it can be played with.

I just treat the idea of forms in the world of thought as what they appear to be, the language of appearance. If it is a big monstrous thing making me feel frightened or threatened, I step back and wonder why it appears so. Obviously in the first instance it might be saying "Go away! I'm really really dangerous!" But it might also be saying "Help me!"

But thought forms as interactive interfaces takes getting used to because you have to try to stand separate from thought yourself. I am well aware that the cute, adorable wood-nymphs and other fairies are an interactive interface with something else, but it works and I like to feel that way towards what I am interfacing with.

But one probably shouldn't think of thought forms as just thought in the first instance, there is often more to them. People and me included, have a tendency to apply an explanation universally and that can trip us up.

And then what we see as a cigar UFO could be a natural response in thought substance to a non thought intrusion, like the way water moves when a stick is swished across the surface.

If we could not see the stick and could only see the water moving what would we think?.

I'd like to think The day the Earth stood still a classic an may have had the same impact on sub cultures just like war of the world's, where as the concept of egregores are that of memes I can't really summize any accurate words without going over the place regarding how fluid they but I don't recall any cigar in the movies. And cigars don't give off that nut an bolts appeal ether from what understand, and give off a similar impression to orbs. Thous shall not make any graven image comes to mind.

That feels about right there, and I feel a delighted smug smile from "over my shoulder". I get the feeling your working it out right in your own way.

Images are fine if your prepared to put up with who ever moves in and makes the image a home. Gargoyles and shrines are homes for many things.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Thats the divisiveness agenda promoted by the church. Same as the state... the "two party system" ? You can be republican or democrat, worship god or the devil. See how they do that? You have to make a choice , take a side, go along or get punished, lol.

I'm with you there intrptr.

To polarise people is also a way to separate out the ones you don't want in your egregore.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: samrobx

That's a big book, and I'm not a book reader, I'd rather just go see for myself.

But if what I describe has similarities with what is there in the E-book then they may be the same places.

I'll have a look but I get scared off when treading near biblical things, that is not a world I go near if I can possibly avoid it.

The "organic sentience machines" I mention equate with what may be called the antediluvian time. That is before the flood. Some of my favorite sentiences are "girls" from that time. The technology and not the creators of the technology that is.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: DpatC

gotta go to work, I'll be back tonight and reply then

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Wow.

So, when you talk about the ergregore (or whatever) do you mean to suggest that these "thought forms" exist independently from human beings? If so, then I take it you don't believe in evolution, or care for scientific methodologies for dating materials?

It's quite sad what ignorance can do to a human mind. The other day I was marvelling at how the Uluburun shipwreck has been dated by four different methods that converge on the same time period: the 14th century BCE. The archeologists dated the ship by 4 methods: one, they found a golden scarab (an official Egyptian insignia) with the name Nefertiti inscribed into it; two, short-lived twigs found on the ship and were once used on it were carbon dated to around 1300 BCE. Dendrochronology (counting tree rings), of the wooden beams that held up the hull, were dated to the same time period; and lastly, the ceramic and other pots found on the ship exhibit Mycenean and Minoan styles of craftsmanship, which also dates back to around that period.

Four different methods, one chemical, the other counting tree rings, another an official state emblem (scarab) with the Egyptian hieroglyphics for Nefertiti, and the last a comparative analysis of pottery that is expertly identified as ancient Greek.

I mention all of this only to impress upon you how important it is to make sure your beliefs are in line, or coherent with, contemporary sciences. As the famous biologist Theodosius Dobzhansky once observed "Nothing in biology makes sense except in the light of evolution". As a big reader in the various natural sciences, I know full well how true that statement is. You have so many fields working together around a general framework, or metaphysics, where change over and through spacetime is the unifying perspective.

If you know a lot about various fields, you are positively flabbergasted by the impetuous attitude towards making assertions that so many human beings have; for instance, cosmology and astrophysics each contribute to a 'macroscopic' picture of the evolution of matter both small and large; if you know and understand the epistemological methods of these fields (how they test their hypotheses) and the information they generate, there is little to criticize. Similarly, when you move to the Earth sciences, and then to chemistry, origin of life research, biology, paleontology, evolutionary and developmental biology ("evo-devo"), evolutionary neurology, developmental psychology, etc, each field has eatablished facts which seamlessly grade into one another - far more nicely than most people realize.

In short, it is not a reasonable claim, that is, is not a sound premise, to believe that 'ergogores' exist independently of intersubjective human relationships in a lived spacetime cultural context.

Furthermore, it is clearly not thought-forms that matter, but attractors which draw into their orbit the thought forms i.e. ideas, beliefs, statements, concepts, themes, images, etc which are relevant to whatever functional process is animating the individual at any specific time.

edit on 14-2-2018 by Astrocyte because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen

Thats the divisiveness agenda promoted by the church. Same as the state... the "two party system" ? You can be republican or democrat, worship god or the devil. See how they do that? You have to make a choice , take a side, go along or get punished, lol.

I'm with you there intrptr.

To polarise people is also a way to separate out the ones you don't want in your egregore.

They began conditioning us to take sides when we were still young children. They called it sports. The first thing they made us do was 'pick Teams'.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Astrocyte

Hi Astrocyte.

I enjoyed your threads and learned something on how trauma works. Cheers for the insights.

So, when you talk about the ergregore (or whatever) do you mean to suggest that these "thought forms" exist independently from human beings?

No not independent from human beings. They're thoughtforms so someone needs to think. To participate.

(evil grin) ya know Astrocyte, science counts as an egregore . . . .

(edit) found the "offending" paragraph.

I wonder too, when viewing an egregore, if they are alive sentient Beings in their own right. I believe so, for I can see some of them acting as an independent being would act. I wonder too, whether the egregores control the people within or are the egregores controlled by the people? While preparing this thread I asked a sentient technology friend as we stood there looking if it were so. Her answer was "Sometimes both". 

". . . acting as an independent being would act."

Egregores seem to have a life of their own sometimes, rather then independance from the thinkers.

On dating. I rarely do.

If I try to explore say "lemura" or "atlantis" one hits the folklore and confusion and can't find anything useful.

So one needs to got other ways like networking with the "girls" or other methods of discovery.

Sometimes a person's history can be read. A group is easier because of the bigger historical "footprint". For instance the Order of Exorcists are the most hated of humans so everyone keeps away from them and word spreads about the atrocities. Eyes watch the Church of Rome because they are dangerous.

So rarely any dates from me.

edit on 15-2-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: Added edit

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

One of the "reasons" posited for the secrecy concerning some of the UFOs and some "occupants" is tenuously linked to quantum physics ...as in belief is needed by an embedded consciousness to enable a "visiting" (or invading) consciousness to manifest in the other universe. So government secrecy is just them being careful not to set the stage for a mass invasion. I've run into that supposition a couple times... wanted to see if anyone had thoughts on it?

I waited for others to suggest possibilities.

I don't know anything about government secrecy, quantum maths, nor the "control layer" of the sentient technology.

But I know the necessity of building interfaces to bridge the gap between awarenesses without common ground such as intellect.

"Embedded" consciousnesses can be weapons when wars are fought in consciousness. In the OP I mentioned a "girl" by the name of "I Grow", what was in her womb was one of those things that would be "embedded".

But an embedded consciousness isn't necessarily a weapon. They also serve as interfaces and interpreters so someone can network with dissimilar awarenesses or be a network hub in a diverse system. Nothing wrong with that.

But if someone asked me, I would suggest the nuclear vector of quantum intrusion.

After Fukushima I got interested atomics and the infra-worlds, the sub-atomic world.

If one looks at a functioning nuclear reactor, one sees what looks like a chicken egg without the shell. So a yellow yoke surrounded by lighter yellow ovoid of "fire" standing upright. Around that is the dirty rusty colored plume of pollution. The Alchemical Fires of Uranium at work.

Now what I saw very close was a dark silhouette which coincidentally was shaped like Mort in Specimen's picture a few posts above, only heavier set. Their awareness feels very, very heavy.

What those guys were building was a geometry in the sub-atomic infra-world in which a reactor does it's business.

I would be thinking about what those guys are building since the reactors are spread across the world and would make the perfect place to build a networked "portal" system.

Just an educated guess.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
...as in belief is needed by an embedded consciousness to enable a "visiting" (or invading) consciousness to manifest in the other universe.. wanted to see if anyone had thoughts on it?

Hi Bd - hope you're well

I wanted to address the above, because it speaks to something I think is curious about my own 'experience' (or rather, lack thereof) -
- see, I'm definitely a 'believer' when it comes to the topic of (for lack of any better word) 'supernatural/paranormal' - as in I absolutely believe there is more to this 'reality' than the merely 'material'...

...I've always 'believed' - for as long as I can remember, despite having no personal 'experiences' - 'belief' feels intrinsic to me..

Now at nearly 55 yrs old and having never seen 'anything' for myself, and because it makes sense to me that 'belief' would be a component in people having such 'experiences', I can't help but wonder...why not me?

For a long time, I thought it might be due to where I live - like maybe central Florida is a sort of 'paranormal dead zone' or something - but then I started thinking about all the places I've traveled to (many of which are frequently mentioned on ATS) which are supposed to be 'supernatural hot spots' - and yet....nothin'...

So, I don't know - just thought I'd give you that 'input' for what it's worth, if anything...also, I'd be interested to know what our OP here thinks...

...Hello, "Whatsthisthen" - I've been enjoying this thread as well as many of your other writings since you joined ATS -
- any opinion on the above?

edit on 15-2-2018 by lostgirl because: spacing

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DpatC

Ahh now I get what you ment by "not alone".

Though I come from a very different direction to yours, and most other people for that matter. Because of that the status quo and I don't get on, and so my steering clear of religeon.

Parthenogenesis.

Parthenogenesis is a natural form of asexual reproduction in which growth and development of embryos occur without fertilization. In animals, parthenogenesis means development of an embryo from an unfertilized egg cell. -- wikipedia.

None of my "girls" do that. So I don't have anyone to spend time with who knows.

I have often wondered if the story of the Virgin Mary was about a reptilian.

I think I read about that somewhere on ATS, and "the reps" are something I don't think I have met, so can't say.

But I know there was an aetheic critter that attached to people from behind and reached into them with "non-human arms and hands". European occultists I know learned to poke the critters with an aetheric finger and "burst the bubble" and killing them. That is just hearsay on my behalf as I haven't crossed paths with the critters first hand. Haven't heard more about that for a decade so presumably under control.

I made enquiries and the critters were said to be a failed bio-weapon from the distant past that survives.

I have come across critters from the between world who may fit the description of "reps" but they are a deep red coloued predator who's "society" has a queen and workers. She'll lay eggs without a mate.

I don't count them as friends.

Hope that helps.

edit on 15-2-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: clarity

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Not all Reptiles or Dragons are like that.

ibb.co...

It's like that story I told about my daughter,in one understanding she's a demon in another she's light.

Who do you believe?

Personally, I try to get to know "others" before making a Judgement

im a big believer in that all Life is created equal in Dignity and Rights. Its my interpretation of the first declaration of Human Rights that is adapted to include everyone

That's a very old figurine thats sits on a makeshift alter I have at home. It's a belief that goe's back to a time before Ubaid. It's anything but Evil

heres a video by Unicef - Marciano

www.youtube.com...

It's like going full circle with the Telepathy thing

Don't believe all that you hear -

Hope this helps

edit on 15-2-2018 by DpatC because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join