It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs and the Technology - An Occult Perspective

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

I've read enough lore about life an death, I couldn't make up my mind about it tbh.

But I think from what I have seen that humans largely go to the egregores when they die, except for those who can't find their way. 

This sentence caught my eye with early renditions of creation, like the common beleif of dragons an snakes being planetary, sun, or universal devours. Its common an shared esoteric between many cultures, as to why it is, it could be a by product humans becoming aware of their environment, or is result of an earlier proto religion.

Anyways, what I find odd, is that it very similar to that of a black hole, where as the symbolic snake, dragon, or worm hangs or gnaws on to the this tree, the cosmos. Worm holes, Snake ways an Ladders, with everlasting dragons where they are larger then life, metaphorically speaking.

Is that you God, or Egreg?

edit on 19-2-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

That film clip was way cool. : )

I don't know the absolutes on death except to say I can't tell the difference between "living" or "deceased" with second sight. Though with practice one can see clues.

Dragons are nice and very elemental. I'm undecided on their origin. The ones in the orient look chinese and feathery as one would expect and the occidental are different, very old ones are like leather.

The form of a dragon is perhaps in the eye of the beholder and built over generations.

And as you say Specimen there are the feelings of "devouring".

The folktails depict them as breathing out fire.

But I wonder if they devour the (occult) fires in reality. At least some dragons anyway.

When the fires go out, the hearth grows cold. I would think that is true of stars too.

When Cosmic Fire meets the Waters of Time, a star is kindled.

Is that you God, or Egreg

Which came first, the egregore or the god?

edit on 19-2-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: Clarity

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: DpatC

Had a peek at the photos.

The "black eyed child" reminds me of the "soulless children" in the catacombs below Notre-Dame de Paris.

They have huge black saucer shaped eyes and if you look into their eyes, one falls asleep alarmingly quickly.

I have heard it said from a Parisian that in the old days the mothers of stillborn children would bring the corpse to the church where a clergyman would bring it to life briefly and baptise. So the folklore goes.

The cross next to the pyramid reeks of Templar and is not a container for knowledge.

I'm very wary of church and western occult ways, so I won't venture to know more.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen

Had a peek at the photos.

The "black eyed child" reminds me of the "soulless children" in the catacombs below Notre-Dame de Paris.

They have huge black saucer shaped eyes and if you look into their eyes, one falls asleep alarmingly quickly.

I have heard it said from a Parisian that in the old days the mothers of stillborn children would bring the corpse to the church where a clergyman would bring it to life briefly and baptise. So the folklore goes.

The cross next to the pyramid reeks of Templar and is not a container for knowledge.

I'm very wary of church and western occult ways, so I won't venture to know more.

Perhaps I may be able to shed some additional "Light" on the imagery. Starting from the bottom

1. Mum - Already discussed
2. Black eyed Boy - It has to do with melanin and it's sensitivity to "light". Im sure you have heard the saying Light upon Light. If not let me know as I may be able to explain further - I have to be very careful as to what I can and can't say. As I have said previously my family have banned me from writing extensively about this stuff
3. Golden Yellow Yang fire dragon - Self explanatory
4. Mary Mary Magdalene - Family self explanatory as is 5. The Ark
6. This was thrown in as a wild card in order to see what you would come back with. You are correct those images are not containers for knowledge. A truesstory recently I asked an Occutist steeped in Western practice to explain to me the significance of the solstice of December 21st 2017 with the Angel Azazeal moving into capricorn . He couldn't
7. A morning Star -Venus directly lined up with the sun -.it reads differently dependant on your level of understanding, as does the number 7!

A true story, my Daughter Eilidh once asked me to help her with her "understanding" of Religion and the Occult. I told her to visit the Museum of Natural Sciences in Brussels and to view the Lebombo bone. So she did but had no idea what her auld man was telling her. Why was her Dad telling her to visit a museum in Belgium to look at a Bone that was 37,000 years old and marked with 29 clearly defined notches. The old egyptian god Hedjwer, the Baboon fell off his chair in histerics of laughter -Even Thoth smiled at this one -that does'nt happen often, Thoth smiling that is. Any Ideas?

In the meantime can I ask you a question, in your understanding is it possibile for life to exist as Light?
edit on 20-2-2018 by DpatC because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Ahh. Light sensitivity and melanin I know a bit from a physical perspective. There is probably more to this the meets the eye.

"Light upon light" - actually no I've don't recall the phrase.

In the meantime can I ask you a question, in your understanding is it possibile for life to exist as Light?

I don't know myself so I asked a "friend". Her reply was simply "what is light?"

That is normal for her. What she means is to answer if life is possible you must first know what light is.

So, are you refering to torch light, sunlight or the abstract notion of "the light" that religeonists, new agers, occultists, etc use in speach?

Edit

Just a thought. The "black eyed children" and melanin may have somthing to do with that "light".

reminds was the key word in connection with what is below notre dame.

edit on 20-2-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: Added edit

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   

a reply to: [post=23163578]DpatC[/post

So, are you refering to torch light, sunlight or the abstract notion of "the light" that religeonists, new agers, occultists, etc use in speach?

No I mean actual Light can life exist as Light! Take for exsample Angels - nothing esoteric, I can;t do that stuff way to complicated for me. Simple Question Can Life exist as Light, are Angels real and if so what would that mean for all other types of life.

Light upon Light - quite simple there is another layer of light ontop of what you and 99.99999% of humaneye can see.If im mistaken I apologise. During the day it's golden yellow colour at night it's a green/violet/Blue colour....

Edit

Just a thought. The "black eyed children" and melanin may have somthing to do with that "light".

reminds was the key word in connection with what is below notre dame.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   

That film clip was way cool. : )

I don't know the absolutes on death except to say I can't tell the difference between "living" or "deceased" with second sight. Though with practice one can see clues.

Dragons are nice and very elemental. I'm undecided on their origin. The ones in the orient look chinese and feathery as one would expect and the occidental are different, very old ones are like leather.

The form of a dragon is perhaps in the eye of the beholder and built over generations.

And as you say Specimen there are the feelings of "devouring".

The folktails depict them as breathing out fire.

But I wonder if they devour the (occult) fires in reality. At least some dragons anyway.

When the fires go out, the hearth grows cold. I would think that is true of stars too.

When Cosmic Fire meets the Waters of Time, a star is kindled.

Is that you God, or Egreg

Which came first, the egregore or the god?

Sometimes I can never tell the difference...

Yea, they are cool and abundant but are very cliche, its almost taboo. The orient viewed them as celestial gods of storms or a gentle breeze where as the west viewed them animal like to even demonic, like the Devil. Some western, or middle Eastern cultures, the polytheistic ones have a few that are up there own totem poles. At times, they are even synonymous with snakes.

Well, if the ancients or our ancestors had some idea of what a black hole is, then maybe they can. Apep was always trying to swallow the sun in egytian culture, that or someone saw a snake eating an egg, and said this the way.

There is one story of one Vishnu ( I think that's right) avatar, the turtle one, being fulcrum or pivot, and had large naga wrapped around him, coupled with the devas an Asuras turn the milk of universe while playing a game of tug an war.

The beleiver maybe?

edit on 20-2-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   

a reply to: morano

and one buried under the temple of Solomon.

. . . and the tech won't work without the awarenesses of the machines ; )

How do you best hide something - lets say "Alien Technology"?
Put it in plain sight. tell them it's an apple when it's really a bananna
There is a song by an Irish band called Planxty called Thousands are sailing...it's about immigrants leaving their country for a far distant land....at the end of a night it brings tears to the bottom of a pint of beer
This planet was founded by "Immigrants" -

www.youtube.com...

Paddy Power the Irish Bookmaker, betting exchange Paddy Power, reckons that the truth is out there and it’s simply a question of where “first contact” will happen, if the bookmaker’s odds on alien existence are anything to go by. At the moment, Paddy Power are offering odds on which country will have first contact with extraterrestrial life from another planet, and you can find the full betting options below:

USA 3/1
China 4/1
Ireland 9/2
Russia 5/1
England 8/1
Australia 10/1
Brazil 12/1
Spain 12/1
France 14/1
Germany 16/1
South Africa 18/1
Wales 20/1
Scotland 25/1

I have given you the answer

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   

This planet was founded by "Immigrants" - just saying

How does one found an entire planet?

Furthermore, assuming life on this planet was the result of ET intervention, where did they come from and how did life begin where they're from?

Making assumptions to support previous assumptions is truly naive and a contradiction to the scientific method. Not to mention that even if we did decide to go along with these assumptions, they don't answer the underlying questions that begat them in the first place.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

This planet was founded by "Immigrants" - just saying

How does one found an entire planet?

Furthermore, assuming life on this planet was the result of ET intervention, where did they come from and how did life begin where they're from?

Making assumptions to support previous assumptions is truly naive and a contradiction to the scientific method. Not to mention that even if we did decide to go along with these assumptions, they don't answer the underlying questions that begat them in the first place.

First you need to get your head around the fact that you are not alone Universally or on this planet. I know that's a bit of a hard one to get your head around with Humanity being oh so special and "Unique" in this creation.
My Arse - As a race you kill people who differ by one Chromasone downs. mosaicism -where do you want me to start. Genetically different and what you want to kill it eradicte it before it's even born! What chance do you have with other life that differ significantly -
Scientific method - really you want to go down science faith and belief -
Sorry, my apolagies Rant over

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   

I am most humored by your choice to refer to the human race in the third person, as if you are some other form of intelligent life.

I have no trouble accepting that there is life throughout the universe. I would even be willing to believe there is intelligent life throughout the universe. And I would have no trouble accepting that some form of intelligent life visited this planet one or more times since it's birth.

But I would only make that stretch if I were provided ample evidence to support that position, evidence which has not been provided.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Yes, in plain sight as you say.

But I wonder sometimes if the tech is "alien" per se.

I'm leaning towards it all being home grown tech.

I just say that because I have never met a interstellar traveller, that I know of anyway.

And I look towards the moon, Mars and the asteroid belt and wonder what happened out there.

Paddy Power, I never thought of placing a bet. 10/1 is okay-ish odds.

But would you still win if the big flash UFO was not from elsewhere?

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Yes, in plain sight as you say.

But I wonder sometimes if the tech is "alien" per se.

I'm leaning towards it all being home grown tech.

I just say that because I have never met a interstellar traveller, that I know of anyway.

And I look towards the moon, Mars and the asteroid belt and wonder what happened out there.

Paddy Power, I never thought of placing a bet. 10/1 is okay-ish odds.

But would you still win if the big flash UFO was not from elsewhere?

The Punk Bible by Vincent Grupi - 24 Divergent Gospels wrote by "Angels"

"What if every gospel was incomplete? What if every Bible had chapters missing? For the first time in recent history, Punk Bible tells those forgotten tales. Completely irreverent and candid, both about sex and drugs, yes even fifty thousand years ago"

Im going 9/2

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 03:57 AM
link   

No I mean actual Light can life exist as Light! Take for exsample Angels - nothing esoteric, I can;t do that stuff way to complicated for me. Simple Question Can Life exist as Light, are Angels real and if so what would that mean for all other types of life.

Hmmm, dunno if I have a answer to that one.

If Angels (of the Judeo-Christian system) exist, they would be within, and probably be infrastructure within the Judeo-Christian egregore methinks. I stay away from those egregores if I can.

Light upon Light - quite simple there is another layer of light ontop of what you and 99.99999% of humaneye can see.If im mistaken I apologise. During the day it's golden yellow colour at night it's a green/violet/Blue colour....

I don't have the aetheric sight of the physical eyes so I can't say we are both talking of the same thing.

If seeing this "light" is very new to you, like over the last week and your noticing life in that light then I think I know what your referring to.

From the description that may be the Fires of Uranium that have been burning globally since last century and steadily building with the atomic/nuke tests and the igniting of reactors. Just like radioactive fallout the fire burns and spreads across the world.

I just named them "fires of uranium" because of the process that causes the fire. I've also called them the Alchemical Fires of Uranium here on ATS.

There is life within the "light of the fires of uranium", and a warning accompanying it.

Basically, they are artificial Sparks of Life. Some are new and recent. Some are from the Vedic wars, some are a lot older.

The warning is that these lives within the fires of uranium are out of bounds, not to be interfered with and are fiercely protected. A general prohibition for almost everyone.

edit on 21-2-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: clarity

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 04:19 AM
link   

(smile)

Yeah I get the feeling dragons are "taboo" as well, people tend to think one "simple" if you speak of them. But this a thread where nature-spirits, wood-nymphs and fairies are mentioned.

I you notice a girl with a dragon and she is blond, good looking and not what one would call elfin in the shape of her face, say "hello". I call her Lisa (just a nickname) and she is the most knowledgeable person I know in the ways of wild dragons.

Honestly I don't know many of the stories in the Vedas, I cross paths with some of it though.

I wonder if there are Naga (males). I have never seen one, only Nagi (female). Though I have seen the Nagi with female children. DpatC mentioned Parthenogenesis, that may very well be.

EDIT

While I think of it, I am 99% sure that "dragons" or at least some of them are originally of artificial origin using the sparks of life mentioned in the thread opening. Some are older then the earth itself, so I don't know the original creators if indeed it is so. It is in how they reproduce that is slightly different from the nature-beings that makes me think this way.

edit on 21-2-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: added edit

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 04:44 AM
link   

A punk bible???

Too much for my imagination.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   
The Question of Jurisdiction and Humanity

Let's shrink humanity's world.

I brought up a warning a few posts ago that is basically a "humanity keep out" sign.

This is going to be a new concept for a lot of people.

Ordinarily, when we think in religious, occultistic or mystical terms, we think that our philosophy is all encompassing.

For instance the western church view that God created the world and gave it to man to do as he pleased with.

Now what if our all-encompassing philosophy wasn't?

What if the philosophy was limited to a region?

What if the philosophy only applied within the egregore?

It is true that philosophies can think outside the box (egregore) as with Buddhist cosmology. Yet the ways of the buddist can be seen within the egregore (box).

To think outside the egregore.

Within egregores rules apply according to the philosophy.

For instance the Ten Commandments in judeo-christian thinking.

Now the question I am posing is this; why would those rules neccessarily apply outside the egregore?

If we move outside the egregore and into the between-world we should not expect that the egregores have any authority there.

It follows that we need to mind our manners and not simply walk all over what is there.

Like intruding upon our physical neighbor in the house next door without knocking, we can get into a lot of trouble.

The warning over the fires of uranium is like this.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

in 1710 within the foundations of the cathedral of Notre-Dame de Paris, they discovered the Pillar of the boatman. The only known place where the name Cernunnos occurs. It’s funny because my earliest childhood memory is as a 3year old saying goodbye to 3 “beings” that all wore a type of horned headdress. That was a long time ago and my memory of that day is somewhat blurred. I was 3 after all.

But it’s funny because on top of my writing desk, I have a statue of the Virgin, wearing a necklace of stags antlers placed on a small wooden shield.I did say that my beliefs were old.

I must confess I am actually part of a Egregore. but it’s certainly not Judeo-Christian. in origin. Well that’s not technically true as some of the folk I work with do have interests in Judeo/Christian matters. If they operate Judeo/Christian “Think tanks - ie Egregores” I’ve no idea but it wouldn’t surprise me! In fact, scrap that I've just been told that there are - so there's the answer to that one

In Irish mythology, the “Otherworld” is a place where “ Angels and deities” reside.” Im using Ireland for a multiple of reasons as the stories of the Tuatha De Danann allow me to relate tales that won’t upset either the Jewish or Christian Communities. I did say my family has banned me from this stuff but did you know The dragon in Irish Myth was a gatekeeper to other worlds and guardian to the secrets and treasures of the universe. 

Not sure how you would describe the Egregore im part of

this should explain the Golden Yellow Yang Fire Dragon!

You know it pisses me off because in Judeo-Christian belief Dragons and folk like my daughter are portrayed as Devils and Demons.Yet In Irish history, they are Light and protectors in the secrets of creation. If I were to ever get my hands on the folk (Angels) that wrote that Judeo-Christian #e, well I wouldn't be happy

There is so much I want to say but for the moment I have to be very careful - You did say I wouldn’t be popular!

Just quickly and on the topic of Dragons, did you know that many practitioners of Occult forget that Thuban in the constellation of Draco was once the pole star.

If the "Devil" could play the fiddle - would he play it like this

www.youtube.com...

Paddy Power 9/2 Ireland I think I'll take that bet!

edit on 22-2-2018 by DpatC because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Nether am I with the Vedas an Sanskrit, but I do like mythology in Hinduism, which even Buddhism shares. However Buddhism does try to seperate from certain ideal an practices from what I understand, even though Hinduism was it precursor, like Judaism to Christianity in similar way. Humanity versus the beast was the usual message.

Idk man, Ufos are really outside the box.
edit on 22-2-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

I am most humored by your choice to refer to the human race in the third person, as if you are some other form of intelligent life.

I have no trouble accepting that there is life throughout the universe. I would even be willing to believe there is intelligent life throughout the universe. And I would have no trouble accepting that some form of intelligent life visited this planet one or more times since it's birth.

But I would only make that stretch if I were provided ample evidence to support that position, evidence which has not been provided.

I care a lot for the human race. I was brought up here,but from here well I can't honestly say....seriously I can't. I don't know. I once asked my daughter as to her first memory, she told me it was when she opened her eyes and saw Light. `it was then that I realized that I must have come before a time that preceded light...What that was I have no idea but for some bizarre reason this song makes sense....
www.youtube.com...
I hope this answers your question

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join