It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs and the Technology - An Occult Perspective

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
The only occult fact in UFO conspiracy is the fact that the hellite wants to keep it secret in order to buy themselves time and gain advantage... and if they act like that, then you know they want to use it for the bad purposes.

But, the real fact is that "UFO" is not UFO at all, but a regular patent of Nikola Tesla, which can be obtained at the U.S. patent office if you ask for it. Nikola Tesla actually saw "UFOs" in his country of origin, and most probably saw the papers on how to make them, and just replicated that and put his name on it. Unfortunatelly, Tesla had friendship connections with his countrywoman Maria Orsic, who was in Nazi VRIL society - and that's how Nazis got the knowledge about that technology. It is the old Serbian technology, and actually all area from Egypt to Afganistan is full of "UFOs' buried under thick layers of soil, piled up after the flood of "Atlantis" (which happened after Santorini exploded, not so long ago as they want us to think, and not of natural causes, but was caused by the ancestors of the same lunatics who govern the world nowadays.) So, those folks actually stole some items from some pyramids, and that made the geo-system unstable and caused volcanic eruption that wrecked up the old Golden civilization... The monsters prepare the same thing now (they're seizing the pyramids around the world (hence the wars provoked by the US intelligence), and it MUST BE STOPPED!

Back to the topic: UFOs are the flying machines which need strong EM field to be able ro fly properly, and that's one of the reasons why the criminal enterprise disguised as NATO are in the quest of seizing all the pyramids of the world = they want to connect and complete the pyramids' grid into a system, which will enable for geo/meteo and mind control ingeneering (man and nature 'work' on VLF frequencies that the pyramids emit), as well as to fly fast and unhearable "UFOs' - and no sane citizen from America to Russia wants that technology to be in the hands of the current elite.

UFOs were covered with gold, the same as the tops of the pyramids, for better electric conductivity.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
... the "spear of destiny" refers to the waves that the pyramids emit from the top into the atmosphere (yeah, which looks like spear.. yeah, of destiny.. if the pyramids are left as they were built, then bio and eco system are protected by the good vibrations the pyramids send out. On the other hand, if the items are stolen from the pyramids (as is, for instance, described in the Old Testament; it's not a secret anymore that the Israelites stole the "Arc of the Covenant" (=electric capacitor) from some Egyptian pyramid, which enabled them to wreck up havoc in until-then-peaceful Kanaan.
So, if the pyramids are made unstable by the looters, then the destiny of humankind can enter murky times..

Hitler knew about it all because he was told so by Mlecchi - common title for the pyramid looters (google the name), and that was the reason he set out for WWI - to seize "Antarctica" - the code for the Balkans, the area with the most powerful pyramids of the world (you've probably heard of Bosnian pyramids (they really work, and nicely), but less is known that the only 3-sided pyramid in the world is in Serbia - it is Rtanj near the city of Nish, and it's so powerful that it's mindblowing (in a very positive sense - it cleanses aura like no meditation or even good sex can
) !!!

The danger for the mankind is that there are numerous looters around Rtanj who are trying to find the entrance - THAT MUST NOT HAPPEN, FOLKS!
edit on 18-2-2018 by morano because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

Hi Lost Girl,

Glad you found it interesting.

I do not advocate belief in anything, this book or anything else. Just a perspective that’s interesting and entertaining…

I have my personal beliefs but don’t proselytize.

I believe in one experiencing ones own truth before telling others

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
The spear of destiny is a book I read a long time ago, is a great book but it’s a little fantastic to believe wholly.

Though the author is great guy. A true mystic in my book

I also have and read the sequel to that book The Mark of the Beast: The Continuing Story of the Spear of Destiny

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

I understand your trepidation but this guy does unite UFOlogy and spirituality very well comparatively.

Regarding your other comments

There's an old maxim

Speak to people according to their level of understanding

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

I think it would be a fair assumption to say that in some way or another the entire population of this planet are “Illiterate”. You are touching on subject matters that are currently being discussed amongst others. Your thinking on the ability to tell a narrative through Iconography is indeed compelling and I am in no doubt that what you say may have some grounding in fact. In his Book, Thinking fast and slow, the Psychologist Daniel Kahneman introduces the idea of Priming. There have been some criticisms of this idea but his grounding in this idea would give validity to what you are talking about!

It clicked, all of a sudden made it made sense as to why "certain folk" would want to ban or destroy Idols!

. You shall have no other gods beside Me. You shall not make for yourself any carved idol or any likeness of anything... you shall not bow down to them, nor serve them...

For the Moment I am not even going to go near the above, but i get the feeling you may have an Idea as to what I'm referring to plus I don't want to upset a few readers

I have put together a Narrative of that person who I said has returned -
Start at the bottom from "MUM" and read up

:
twitter.com...

In LIGHT of the current discussion, pictures have been added.

There is a great piece of music by the Artist Julien Marchal called Insight XXX. Im not sure if it's about mosaicism,but have a listen and let me know what you think.....

www.youtube.com...

- let's see where this goes!

edit on 18-2-2018 by DpatC because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: DpatC

I think it would be a fair assumption to say that in some way or another the entire population of this planet are “Illiterate”. You are touching on subject matters that are currently being discussed amongst others. Your thinking on the ability to tell a narrative through Iconography is indeed compelling and I am in no doubt that what you say may have some grounding in fact. In his Book, Thinking fast and slow, the Psychologist Daniel Kahneman introduces the idea of Priming. There have been some criticisms of this idea but his grounding in this idea would give validity to what you are talking about! 

Cool!

But I'll leave that to the experts like you DpatC. Mine is just a layman's view and in passing at that.

It clicked, all of a sudden made it made sense as to why "certain folk" would want to ban or destroy Idols! 

. You shall have no other gods beside Me. You shall not make for yourself any carved idol or any likeness of anything... you shall not bow down to them, nor serve them... 

For the Moment I am not even going to go near the above, but i get the feeling you may have an Idea as to what I'm referring to plus I don't want to upset a few readers

It will change history (grin)

I have put together a Narrative of that person who I said has returned - 
Start at the bottom from "MUM" and read up 

:
twitter.com... 

In LIGHT of the current discussion, pictures have been added.

There is a great piece of music by the Artist Julien Marchal called Insight XXX. Im not sure if it's about mosaicism,but have a listen and let me know what you think..... 

www.youtube.com... 

- let's see where this goes! 

It will be the weekend before I'll have time to read and "look".

Interesting stuff indeed.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

The KISS principal.

Keep It Simple Stupid.

I try hard . . .

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Someone mentioned to me Ravenscroft was a student of a student of Rudolf Steiner.

I read his lectures on Bio-dynamic agriculture and they were rather difficult for me.

Just an opinion mind, some of his works on evil (Ahriman and the Luciferic spirits) were from a point of view I have difficulty reconcilling with my own experience. Not a big difference but it suggests to me Steiner wanted to point people in a certain way of thinking.

I never read the sequal.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

Idk what to rather make of my earlier gesture with the picture other then paradolei, or maybe can see of the n. To actually sum up my pov and question, is the realm of the dead relative? 

Do you mean is the between world as I call it also the afterlife?

It looks largely the same to me and I have deceased human friends who keep me company sometimes. Just children who lost their way and need protecting from the (human) predators.

But I think from what I have seen that humans largely go to the egregores when they die, except for those who can't find their way.

However, when it comes to sentient technology like orb UFOs, when they die the "owners" don't have the ability nor technology to retrieve the deceased sentience.

That is my speciality of interest, deceased technology.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Agreed... it's just that there's so much that is hidden from most "normal" human perception that I get stuck wondering if it's at all possible to NOT be deluded in some manner, as humans.

I do appreciate the simple language you use and cannot argue that if communicating with something grows better veggies, then good enough and it indicates some truth (Finhorn gardens and their deva/nature experiences is a good example, too).

I also know this subject needs serious work... if we, as humans, are simply one aspect of a vast world that is mostly hidden (and/or forgotten) then it becomes very important to relearn about it and find a way to integrate, again.

That some have a better understanding of the occult and use that info for control and harm, makes it all the more imperative we learn about it.

Also, yes, most of the more serious whispering about UFOs have them linked to the esoteric, rather than a neighboring solar system (tho not mutually exclusive, either). Though I'm fairly certain of the veracity of A's breakaway civ/dreamer narrative laid out on this site, it doesn't explain all the phenomena experienced... unless the ancient technology melds mind and matter.

Thinking about Earthly governments with technology that manipulates our very consciousness and nonphysical beings with the same ability but no benevolence, makes for some bad nightmares.

Here's to the whitehats.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Ravenscroft was I think a Steiner follower. These western mystics were primarily Rosicrucian and Hermetic inclined.

He understood the reality of the beast and Gog and Magog, and the antichrist negative archetypes

These negative archetypes are latent in all of us and can be countered by the positive archetypes.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   
In order to grasp some of this one has to study the concepts of worlds, levels and dimensions.

The maxim: 4 worlds, 7 levels and infinite dimensions, applies.

A world is liken to for example: Earth, mind, spirit, soul, 4 WORLDS, in reality there are infinite worlds through the dimensions.

1st world: is known as the kingdom, the world of symbols--the physical plane OR MATERIAL PLANE, then the second world is the psychic plain, and then the spiritual and then the highest world of God....4 worlds.

A dimension is a plane of being that can be likened to a channel on a TV or radio frequency.

A level is a systematic area of planes of being,something like the Chakras, or such as for example the ladder metaphor.

There are seven levels or natures and every species has different configurations of these natures....They are the primary levels of being.

“Aliens” are supposed to be in another physical world within our first world of symbols, or world of the kingdom, maybe, but this is debatable.

Or their inter-dimensional.

Actually, before the Fall of Man humans were inter-dimensional, or they had Psychic access to infinite dimensions.

The Garden of Eden is an allegory for the plain of consciousness (paradise-dimensions of bliss) that are all inter-dimensional.

This plane, dimensionally, is infinite.

edit on 18-2-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-2-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Now Ravencroft I recall brought up another aspect of our internal cosmology, and that is density. He said in his book that past millenniums humans were less dense than they are now, or they were lighter in density therefore closer to the original state we were in the Garden of Eden when we could easily traverse dimensions.

Spiritual occult schools first attempt to actually make the student lighter through mediation and concentration exercises.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Density . . . .

Honestly I know little of the way density works. My only reference is some very heavy Beings I mentioned in a reply to baddogma suggesting something is going on on a subatomic level inside nuclear reactor cores.

But I hope to learn more from the deceased Dalnegorsk Orb UFO, "she" is teaching me to work in the garden with my citrus trees' mineral deficiencies (magnesium, iron etc) from an atomic(?) point of view.

The Orbs like the Dalnegorsk one know a lot about "mater", that reminds me strongly of the Elemental Spirits of the occultists.

Now Ravencroft I recall brought up another aspect of our internal cosmology, and that is density. He said in his book that past millenniums humans were less dense than they are now, or they were lighter in density therefore closer to the original state we were in the Garden of Eden when we could easily traverse dimensions.

Spiritual occult schools first attempt to actually make the student lighter through mediation and concentration exercises.

Becoming lighter . . . .

I'll save that for after I learn the densities, there is a sarcophagus in the densest of worlds I can reach. And it feels just like the one in the great pyramid. So much has gone wrong down there in old times. A fanciful thought for me is fixing it. Big mysteries down there.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 04:03 AM
link   
I know a few secrets I won't tell here.
Injun Joe is ticklish.
That's all I'm gonna say about that.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Yep, and I think we'll get there, I'm optimistic these days.

Also, yes, most of the more serious whispering about UFOs have them linked to the esoteric, rather than a neighboring solar system (tho not mutually exclusive, either). Though I'm fairly certain of the veracity of A's breakaway civ/dreamer narrative laid out on this site, it doesn't explain all the phenomena experienced... unless the ancient technology melds mind and matter.

A's narrative seemed to be purely physical at first read, but I wonder. You may have read this post:

ATS thread - Shadow People . . . .

It was what shifted my feelings towards seriously looking at the original material.

Thinking about Earthly governments with technology that manipulates our very consciousness and nonphysical beings with the same ability but no benevolence, makes for some bad nightmares.

Me too.

Government aside, I always wonder why others would go to the bother of manipulating us with psychotronics or whatever. What is so dangerous about us that they would invest time and energy?

As a parallel; it is only when the alligators leave the swamp and wander into family neighborhoods and people's backyards that people reach for their guns . . . .

Methinks they have their reasons.

And perhaps there lays the key to changing a possible future?

(hi Yuppa : )

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

I hadn't replied to this earlier, as I feel my posts are wasting space in your thread, but then I decided I should thank you for the above - - it was very kind of you to 'take a look', and let me know something 'delightful' "is close to" me...

No your not "wasting space" because what your writing about is practical and helpful to others and is in keeping with getting to know the neighbors in a nice way.

Plus your giving me the opportunity to explore the subject of meeting the neighbors in ways I wouldn't have thought to write about myself. Inspiration!

So . . . . etiquette.

I didn't actually "look" at you.

When I was reading your words here on ATS, delightful stepped forward and I noticed.

I noticed enough to feel that the delightful was delightful and that was delightfully enough for me to know.

So I passed on delightful's description of being delightful. That is why delightful stepped forward into view.

What delightful is, is for you to discover in your own way.

Now if I had gone and "looked" that would be akin to intrusion, bad manners so I don't do it to people if it can be avoided. Even then I just watch for what steps forward.

I will tell you that what little I have in the way of 'intuition' has proven trust worthy, when I am 'able' to 'hear' it - so, I have been working at trying to be more attentive.. You know, sometimes I get the feeling that the reason I don't have 'experiences', is that 'someone' is protecting me from 'something'...then again that could just be wishful hoping - that whole "someone to watch over me" meme...

There you go.

And the feeling of why you don't have the "experiences" may very well be correct.

(((virtual hug)))

Now that was interesting, I wonder how you knew.

Knowing without knowing how you knew perhaps?

I'll tell you why I say that.

When I first started to help out the neighbors I just did it because they were in trouble and I could fix the problem. But some of them were suspicious of why would a human do something for someone and not expect something in return.

So, how to make an uncomfortable situation comfy for everyone?

I started to charge a fee for those neighbors who wanted to pay the "debt" to the human.

The fee was a hug as payment in full for services rendered.

Let's say I have had some very unique hugs in my time : )

. . . and virtual hugs are legal tender too ; )

So,

Knowing without knowing how you knew perhaps?

I'm an open book to the neighbors, so delightful would have seen my occasional fee. So maybe delightful cooked up a "coincidence" with my "girls". Either way, delightful has a sense of humor : )

See how things can work?

Hi Wtt - I hope you don't mind my abbreviating, you're welcome to call me "lg"

WTT is fine, yet I wonder if "lostgirl" might become "foundgirl" in the future. So "fg" perhaps . . . ?

edit on 19-2-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: clarity

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

Hi skunkape23.

edit on 19-2-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: forgot the 23

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: morano

and one buried under the temple of Solomon.

. . . and the tech won't work without the awarenesses of the machines ; )

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join