It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that an advanced civilisation existed. Case closed.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: Justoneman
We still can't duplicate this technology today. That is the most interesting part of this to me. So it sounds like something the Pharaohs found and some of the structures they at least decorated. Some of them appear to be some kind of otherworldly/other dimension type of depiction. With giant light bulbs in one depiction in the Great Pyramid buildings near Cairo Egypt and at Abe-dos the depictions of flying crafts and even a submarine are found in King Tut's tomb.

You should look into the claims you have misstated.
In fact, you can find your answers right here at ATS.

Harte

Circular argument.

That's the way it is. So it is that.

Whether the original cartouches got shaken and just the right stuff fell off to show a Trident sub, sikorsky heavy lift , and T-1 is pretty coincidental. Ya think?

Maybe the whole thing is a time travel hoax by teenagers from the 24th cen?

So you opted not to try.
Figures.
Perhaps Justoneman, you know, the person I was talking to, will decide otherwise.

At least maybe he can find that these things are not in Tut's tomb.

Harte

So are the pics true or not?

No matter the poster got the location wrong. Common mistake.

The "pics" are true depictions of what's called the "Nebty Name" for Rameses II and Seti I, his father. Seti's name was under his son's and was plastered over.
The Nebty name (aka the Two ladies name) is part of the five-fold royal titulary, the rest of which runs along the same lintel.
Like I said, this information is available in several places right here at ATS.

Can't post the pics myself, as I use an adblocker these days that ATS doesn't like, so they limit me while it's on. But I've posted them before and it's conclusive.

The "lightbulbs" are explained on the wall of the same storage room where you find them in Dendera. The figures date to the Ptolemaic period when Greek kings ruled Egypt. There is actually a depiction of Cleopatra at the same temple.
So, not actually "ancient," in the timeline of Egypt.

Harte

Light bulbs aside.

The dudes name was pictographed as a helo, tank, sub and a F-35?

Anyway, the light bulbs were just lotus flowers. Or eggplants.

Is there an absence of a lot of soot on the ceiling or not?

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: blackcrowe
a reply to: HorizonFall

I'm not a scientist. But, science apparently only relies on evidence.

True science. We just have to accept that like presidents, scientists are humans who can be bought off too.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 06:08 AM
link   

We still can't duplicate this technology today. That is the most interesting part of this to me. So it sounds like something the Pharaohs found and some of the structures they at least decorated. Some of them appear to be some kind of otherworldly/other dimension type of depiction. With giant light bulbs in one depiction in the Great Pyramid buildings near Cairo Egypt and at Abe-dos the depictions of flying crafts and even a submarine are found in King Tut's tomb.

Harte

And you should not be closed minded on history that is not being fully reported for reasons of control of the discussion by the 'authorities'.

My advice to people is to follow the data. The data says something happened we can't do today, period.

show me how they did this if you know?

io9.gizmodo.com...

How do they cut that bottom off?

Enlighten us please.

edit on 13-2-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Harte

Circular argument.

Whether the original cartouches got shaken and just the right stuff fell off to show a Trident sub, sikorsky heavy lift , and T-1 is pretty coincidental. Ya think?

So you opted not to try.
Figures.
Perhaps Justoneman, you know, the person I was talking to, will decide otherwise.

Harte

The "pics" are true depictions of what's called the "Nebty Name" for Rameses II and Seti I, his father. Seti's name was under his son's and was plastered over.
The Nebty name (aka the Two ladies name) is part of the five-fold royal titulary, the rest of which runs along the same lintel.

Can't post the pics myself, as I use an adblocker these days that ATS doesn't like, so they limit me while it's on. But I've posted them before and it's conclusive.

The "lightbulbs" are explained on the wall of the same storage room where you find them in Dendera. The figures date to the Ptolemaic period when Greek kings ruled Egypt. There is actually a depiction of Cleopatra at the same temple.

Harte

Light bulbs aside.

I cant post the pic's either but they do have filaments that appear to be depicted inside the 'eggplant' shaped like a modern 'light bulb'.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: badw0lf
a reply to: anonentity

Well I almost gave it a try, but either the narrator is full of it and rehashing already debunked myths that ancient people couldn't achieve the things they describe, or the Russian guy is. Or both.

Diamond tipped tools..

Case closed, yes. Because it is our inability to know what those ancient people did, how they did things or how they thought, not their inability have done so.

Hello badw0lf, long time no chat

Have you ever read the book by Michael Cremo Forbidden Archaeology I use to have this in PDF format years ago and it had very nice color pictures but when that laptop died so did the PDF. I have never been able to find the version I had since. If anyone has it please link it!

That book has sooooo many different artifacts that really make you wonder. I don't doubt that there was an advanced civilization at one time on this planet, heck maybe even a few. The planet is billions of years old. We can't possible know all of it's history let alone the accuracy of what we have found currently. There are structures from ancient times that we can't even replicate today. One of my favorite documentaries is "The Pyramid Code." The way the Egyptian statues are perfectly symmetrical is amazing. Just because they didn't have tools like we do doesn't mean they didn't have their own type of advanced tools to make the things they did. I mean how did they build the massive Moai on Easter Island? They are buried up to their heads and bodies are below the ground?

Truth is stranger than fiction.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf

Debunked and rejected are separate things. Diamond tipped saws were rejected because egyptians were not supposed to have that tech. That isn't scientific, its called tweaking facts to fit the model, and discarding inconvenient facts when they don't.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: mblahnikluver

I've recently started to map out Megalithic sites and place them on a map of Pangaea and oddly most of them are located close to the coast line of Pangaea, I think our history is quite a bit off .

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: mblahnikluver
Have you ever read the book by Michael Cremo Forbidden Archaeology [...]

That book has sooooo many different artifacts that really make you wonder.

I had that book a long time ago, but kind of had a debunking effect on me. Like you said, there are so many artifacts listed over such a long period of time that I really began to suspect that they were all junk -- misidentifications, hoaxes, improperly dated, etc. There were many I could easily dismiss. There were a lot that were just poorly recovered by amateurs and had very little information to go on. It made me start to think that the objects I couldn't easily dismiss were also junk, but I just didn't know exactly how. Not enough information to determine.

It also made me think that with all of these objects lying around, why is there not at least one that passes the smell test? Not one that was definitive and inarguably out of place. As I've pointed out in other topics, you can even look at Mars and see "artifacts" if that's what you're looking for. Cremo's book is full of that kind of stuff.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: badw0lf

I beg to differ, mainly because of the potential ramifications. The big one being that they had technology to do things we cant do today. Who "they" were is up for grabs as well. The question is did they leave? or are they still here?. The galaxy after all is said and done is very big, their is a high probability that the amount of intelligent life out there is very high. Its probably still out there because their isn't much on Earth.

"They"'s biggest issue is that we weren't all here to begin with... the big secret is that some of us came here long ago... probably crashed or something like that. The survivers were spread out and tried to assimilate amongst the natives. But still had advanced tech compared to the natives. At some point things got out of hand.... could be environmental... could be sickness. But the most of us died and the rest barely made it.

So we have groups of survivers who know the truth, but keep it hidden to keep the tech and knowledge for themselves. Some of the secret clubs are decendants of these. Then we have the natives who witnessed all this.... their decendants tell the story from their point of view.... which eventually became part of the religions we know now.

Thr truth revealed would spark a new war... world scale.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Not a lot, LOL got some quartz pebbles out of the garden the other night, banged them together and got flashes of light. When the magnet wire arrives from Hong Kong, I'll try and use a quartz pebble in the crystal radio. Then try the tree as an Ariel trick...Its all fun down this way. BTW. did you know the first small lawn mower motors ignition was from a piezoelectric spark.?

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Bottom line is their are ancient granite blacks which cannot be cut with in ancient times and massive granite and limestone blocks which we do not understand how it was possible to move some of them.
edit on 13-2-2018 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jobeycool
Bottom line is their are ancient granite blacks which cannot be cut with in ancient times and massive granite and limestone blocks which we do not understand how it was possible to move some of them.

Those huge blocks cant be cut now, to my knowledge, from underneath. Therefore, we cant currently cut it all the way or move it is what appears to be the important facts.
edit on 13-2-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Harte

Circular argument.

So you opted not to try.
Figures.

Harte

Harte

Light bulbs aside.

It's not broadly known, but plenty of lamp oil from various eras in Egypt has been found. They had a couple of things they did to make it smokeless (makes sense, since they lived inside with them.) One such was adding salt. Don't know how well that works myself.

Besides, scrubbing soot is what acolytes are for. And the room with the "lightbulbs" was a storage room - used to store the icons for the particular festival of Horus the glyphs in the room talk about and was not for worship or partying.

Regarding the helicopter glyph at Abydos, here is a (fairly) recent post of mine (made before I started blocking ads) that throws some cold water on the claim www.abovetopsecret.com...

Of course, people can (and often do) refuse to believe their own eyes.

Harte

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Harte

Circular argument.

So you opted not to try.
Figures.

Harte

Harte

Light bulbs aside.

It's not broadly known, but plenty of lamp oil from various eras in Egypt has been found. They had a couple of things they did to make it smokeless (makes sense, since they lived inside with them.) One such was adding salt. Don't know how well that works myself.

Besides, scrubbing soot is what acolytes are for. And the room with the "lightbulbs" was a storage room - used to store the icons for the particular festival of Horus the glyphs in the room talk about and was not for worship or partying.

Regarding the helicopter glyph at Abydos, here is a (fairly) recent post of mine (made before I started blocking ads) that throws some cold water on the claim www.abovetopsecret.com...

Harte

And what are you trying to state about it exactly?

I see a couple of modern machines depicted in your post on that thread. The only one of the three that fit the theory you represent would be the hand in the name. But there are obvious differences there too.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Harte

And you should not be closed minded on history that is not being fully reported for reasons of control of the discussion by the 'authorities'.

My advice to people is to follow the data. The data says something happened we can't do today, period.

show me how they did this if you know?

io9.gizmodo.com...

How do they cut that bottom off?

Enlighten us please.

Have you tried to find out? After all, it's Roman. There are surviving Roman writings on Architecture and building.

Harte

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Harte

Circular argument.

So you opted not to try.
Figures.

Harte

Harte

Light bulbs aside.

Harte

And what are you trying to state about it exactly?

I see a couple of modern machines depicted in your post on that thread. The only one of the three that fit the theory you represent would be the hand in the name. But there are obvious differences there too.

Like I said, some people refuse to believe their own eyes.

Harte

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

It's not broadly known, but plenty of lamp oil from various eras in Egypt has been found. They had a couple of things they did to make it smokeless (makes sense, since they lived inside with them.)

What if the great pyramid designers had planned some kind of mirror structure for the top?

They could have used lamps at night for star orientations, but Ra was the primary focus of their devotions.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Has anyone looked at www.megaliths.org... it has a ton of great info into this topic. One of the best documented and put together web sites I've seen.
edit on 13-2-2018 by MonarchofBooks1611 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jobeycool

They are constantly uncovering amazing and innovative ways that ancient civilizations solved problems with construction, farming, etc. - just because we don't understand how they did it, doesn't mean they used powered machinery and flatbed trucks. : )

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cauliflower
a reply to: Harte

It's not broadly known, but plenty of lamp oil from various eras in Egypt has been found. They had a couple of things they did to make it smokeless (makes sense, since they lived inside with them.)

What if the great pyramid designers had planned some kind of mirror structure for the top?

They could have used lamps at night for star orientations, but Ra was the primary focus of their devotions.

What if?
What if the capstone was a marshmallow?
They could have invented hot cocoa.

Harte

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join