It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that an advanced civilisation existed. Case closed.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: Xtrozero

Natural Stone seems to be the only thing that endures through millenniums. It can endure in deep space as well. Pick an asteroid hollow it out, fit the high tech engines, and the only thing to worry about is the transit vehicle down to a planets surface. Its the most efficient way for a large ship. Park the asteroid in orbit etc. Phobos and Deimos seem to have a bit of strangeness to them, come to that so does our moon. I suppose its ours. Makes sense.

Well we know we are the only species on earth to make it to the moon. As to stone, we have a lot of things that will live beyond stone. What I keep seeing is the theory of highly advance species and the only thing we have to suggest anything is raw stone work.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: randyvs
a reply to: anonentity

The answer to one question only is conclusive.

Can the great pyramid be duplicated today? If not then it rewrites history. Period

I don't think it could be exactly replicated. Not even close. Even without unions.

I think people forget it's 40 friggin story's high.

With just human power and beer money.

Good luck wit dat.

Maybe Budweiser could pull it off?

Well done Sir, I was hoping no one would catch on that
economically possible as well as the logistics were
being considered. I find the motivation required to even
imagine such an undertaking a wonder of great magnitude
all by itself. Why would anyone build such a thing? And it's
still giving up secrets that can't be explained away like
has been done in the past.

The evidence across the planet is far to strong not of what I
might conclude correct. But that which we are told is correct,
can't be. People are starting not to believe what there being led
to by others. just because they have an education that says they can.
just the way other ideas are scoffed at is completely unintelligent
and far from scientific.

Science is never not curtous of any possibility imaginable. It
should never boast and certainly never mock. If it does that
isn't science. It's just childish.

edit on Rpm21518v47201800000030 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cauliflower

Could be an indication that the rulers of the day were not patient enough to entertain dreams of metallurgical accomplishments.
They had brilliant astronomers, mathematicians and stone masons who could sell a stone pyramid dream to the leaders.
Typically mechanically minded people that dream up advanced technology are out of synch with the more extroverted thinking leadership.

I'm sure they did, but it doesn't indicate highly advance. Today we are lazy to explain everything as aliens or beyond our knowledge of advancements when they were as you say, highly intelligent to accomplish great things, but used primitive knowledge and tools still.

Do not underestimate our own species.
edit on 15-2-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   

I find the motivation required to even

Think of the past when you had a lot of free time to do things. We tend to think in days weeks a few short years...I think back then they didn't have such a hyper thought process and if something took 100 years then so be it.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Think of the past when you had a lot of free time to do things. We tend to think in days weeks a few short years...I think back then they didn't have such a hyper thought process and if something took 100 years then so be it.

I agree it could certainly be possible.
I just have a big problem with the probability of any construction
project of such precision and obvious PLANNING to have an
ETA of 100 years. Or even dragging on for100 years in a hostile
world that is constantly changing on so many levels.

Nah, if anything is true the builders knew everything about this
undertaking. There isn't even any indication of any
difficulties in constructiing it. As if it wasn't that big a deal
at all at it's conception.
There isn't even any indication of the construction evolving that
would account for such a wonder.

With the official account it appears men came screaming out of
the slow timely process of evolution. Slowly migrated all over the
earth. All convinced themselves of the spirit world by some
coincidence. And suddenly with ho modern day tech just started
doing some unheard of #? That sounds plausible?

edit on Ram21618v43201800000005 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I find the motivation required to even

Yeah, free time hanging out waiting for the welfare checks?

Maybe a lot of these places were free stuff superstores?

You have enough free time to work 6 months a year on pounding rocks?

Ever work on a farm?

Not a lot of free time in a day, let alone a year.

If that is true they could do that, they were trully more advanced than we are.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Harte
Spears are the remains of technology (which was the subject, remember,) and they weren't fossilized.
That you don't see the difference is telling.
Perhaps you should avoid characterizing others' logic until you get some of your own.

Harte

Dude, i think you're pulling my leg. There is also remains of tools half a million years old in the shape of stones used to cut and shape other things. Obviously theyre not fossils nor did i assume they are the same thing. My point should have been simple enough that like fossils, whether be hundred thousand year old arrows, million year old shaped stones or 30,000 year old Atlantian technology, either of which wont last time, only a fraction will survive depending how it was left in what environment. The fact the only things left of Atlantis is their colonies isn't surprising, since their island was swallowed up by the ocean Unless we make real strides to journey into the oceans beneath, the only real structures of their legacy will be the colonies that fled.

Also, just to illuminate the facts of what has of recent been discovered at the bottom of the ocean.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I really don't know why it's so hard to believe that Roman slaves built the Great Pyramid and probably other wonders of the world such as Stonehenge.

They had all the tech to do it, they had hundreds of thousands of slaves, they had plenty of oxen, they had concrete (which is often conveniently mislabeled as granite), they had great ships, on and on, it all lines up.

You guys are really grasping for anything but the truth. It's stupid simple. Like I already said, just move the timeline closer to year 0, rather than the 3000bc or whatever you're suggesting.

Everything can be explained. If you think that a million slaves using Roman tech couldn't build a pyramid in some number of decades then you might as well go believe aliens did it, or time traveling Sumerians did it and were kind enough to also time travel into the future a second time in order to erase their axe marks using a modern excavator with a rotating rock grinder attachment. Whew, that's a stretch.

I won't ruin the whole story for you. I'll leave the "why" for you to figure out. Or maybe I already said it. If so, whoops, sorry.

Ultimately, the Sphinx, etc, leads to this ugly truth:
m.phys.org...
Or:

www.macroevolution.net...

Good luck with your search for further wisdom, and Rah bless you!

edit on 16-2-2018 by apdjbs1 because: Didn't want concrete to be taken for granite.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: andre18

Spears are the remains of technology (which was the subject, remember,) and they weren't fossilized.
Perhaps you should avoid characterizing others' logic until you get some of your own.

Harte

Dude, i think you're pulling my leg. There is also remains of tools half a million years old in the shape of stones used to cut and shape other things. Obviously theyre not fossils nor did i assume they are the same thing. My point should have been simple enough that like fossils, whether be hundred thousand year old arrows, million year old shaped stones or 30,000 year old Atlantian technology, either of which wont last time, only a fraction will survive depending how it was left in what environment. The fact the only things left of Atlantis is their colonies isn't surprising, since their island was swallowed up by the ocean Unless we make real strides to journey into the oceans beneath, the only real structures of their legacy will be the colonies that fled.

Also, just to illuminate the facts of what has of recent been discovered at the bottom of the ocean.

en.wikipedia.org...

Your video link was interesting....FYI the different ages and depths of these underwater civilisations are a result IMHO of Humanity being devastated in near ELE level events known as Global Continental Displacement Waves.IMHO every 3657 years we get wiped by these events.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: andre18

Harte

Dude, i think you're pulling my leg.

Nope. If I was, you can be sure I'd make up something far more silly than wooden spear shafts.Schoningen Spears

Nothing has ever been found at that site off Cuba. Until something is, there's no reason to think there is anything there at all.

Harte

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Ever work on a farm?

Not a lot of free time in a day, let alone a year.

If that is true they could do that, they were trully more advanced than we are.

I guess my point was that they didn't need to see a lot of changes in a short period of time as we see today. If they could only move a monolith a foot a day, or inches, then so be it. I kind of think of the old silver spoon rings that prisoners would make just by using their bare hands as they would mold by just rubbing with their fingers over an extremely long period of time. You find a compound that is slightly harder on the Mohs scale than another compound then you can spend years rubbing away to create very interesting things that we today explain as they must of had advance grinders or lasers etc. and in the end it was mainly a little knowledge and a lot of time.

edit on 16-2-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Natural Stone seems to be the only thing that endures through millenniums. It can endure in deep space as well. Pick an asteroid hollow it out, fit the high tech engines, and the only thing to worry about is the transit vehicle down to a planets surface. Its the most efficient way for a large ship. Park the asteroid in orbit etc. Phobos and Deimos seem to have a bit of strangeness to them, come to that so does our moon. I suppose its ours. Makes sense.
This is something that has become apparent to me, depending on the timelines involved. The true "Stone Age"??

If a simple minded "Species" was given certain bits of information such as the secrets to gravity, I suppose they could fly a mountain around. Or maybe, just a moon .

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Perhaps the big thing that gives the ancient world away, is not the mind boggling sites left. But the Geometry, pure knowledge that's carried around in the mind. Which incidentally seems to be the most powerful tool required to work out orbits and trajectories, and relative distances.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

If you look through this , it has not only the same architectural style of building technique , but virtually the same carvings , found all over the world as well. They have wings a handbag a pine cone, and beards. Some have bionic legs, and have what looks like a watch or a "beam me up scotty" and one actually has an alien Grey. The guy hasn't cataloged them all yet but its fairly obvious at some time these people were all over. It wont embed here;s the addy vwww.youtube.com...

edit on 16-2-2018 by anonentity because: adding

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

If you look through this , it has not only the same architectural style of building technique , but virtually the same carvings , found all over the world as well.

Only if you look with blind eyes.

Harte

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   

If a four thousand year old Indian book tells a person how to make a battery, and then the modern guy makes one and demonstrates it lighting a LED and turning a motor. Even though these batteries have been found outside of India as well. A modern person would be obliged to think that their is some thing worrying about the main stream idea of our past. If you go to 5mins in, it shows it working.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Right, new to this website but.....

A YouTube video doesn't to me, constitute proof. How can one state that without being privy to the facts first hand?? And a YouTube video??? Really?.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Looks like the tree of life representing prosperity and circle of life and the d-man (animal-human hybrid) is dominated by an evolved u-man. Exactly what I've been telling everyone all along. Like it or not, it all started with Ape men mating with other animals (apemen to demen and ultimately to modern umans). Believe whatever you want, church is over, Amen.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   

If a four thousand year old Indian book tells a person how to make a battery, and then the modern guy makes one and demonstrates it lighting a LED and turning a motor. Even though these batteries have been found outside of India as well. A modern person would be obliged to think that their is some thing worrying about the main stream idea of our past. If you go to 5mins in, it shows it working.

I saw nothing about any four thousand year old book in that ridiculous video, much less about how to make a battery.

Harte

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   

The OP is likely punking you and probably knows about the Roman influence.

I haven't read anything in this thread, but I did manage a moment to watch that clueless vid.

Here is a pic from the vid where a guy is holding what is called a waterbag waiting for the juice coming from the juicer.

You just have to pay attention to the pivot points. You roll the entire assembly to the left and gravity pulls down on a block thereby pushing up the jaw which crushes, simultaneously the juice runs down into your bag... You then roll it back to the right and it resets. It's just a depiction of how the actual device would work. If you're low in the abstract thinking department then I can see how a person could not figure this out and instead say the water bag is a battery or purse.
I could see it even being powered by a waterwheel in such a way to make it have a see-saw effect and being very effective for mass production. It looks like the serpent might be the waste disposal shaft. Really cool. Would loved to have seen the real device in action.

edit on 18-2-2018 by apdjbs1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join